Trump is a GWB neocon

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

normiebook.com/United.Syrian.Republic/posts/1954536078113883
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well ISIS is losing ground super fast with or without us, so Trump and Mattis are going to send a couple of artillery pieces and some troops to guard them (AKA irrelevant BS), and when reelection comes around Trump will take credit for it.

So when I asked if Trump was a GWB neocon you go on about how we need more neocon wars to fight """""ISIS""""""

This board has gone full blown neocon.

1000 Troops isn't a "neocon war". Its a few 155mm artillery guns

>1000 Troops isn't a "neocon war". Its a few 155mm artillery guns

It's 2000, double the 1,000 we already got there. What is your definition of neocon? Because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Didn't he say during the campaign that he would "knock the hell out of ISIS with everything we got"?
It was always my understanding that he would neutralize the situation with (((Isis))), he has never said we would "nation build" after words and I believe that
I think it's beneficial to the west that Syria is stabilized so that the so called refugees can be sent back or at least people can start to pressure their govt to send them back

It's looking that way. Syria's Facebook page that covers military operations reported that this incursion is blocking Assad's advance. Effectively, we are defending """moderate""" """rebels""" again.

>Didn't he say during the campaign that he would "knock the hell out of ISIS with everything we got"?

Are you gonna answer my question? That sounds like something John McCain would say. What is the difference between McCain and Trump saying we should bomb ISIS?

What part of "I'm going to bomb the shit out of them, it's the truth"-Donald Trump didn't they understand?

Got a link to the facebook page about this?

interesing

its true - trump could be playing 2 games. but i think key is seeing what the russians say or if they get mad - then you know. the fact they are not to mad is an indication

>What part of "I'm going to bomb the shit out of them, it's the truth"-Donald Trump didn't they understand?

So you admit he was always a neocon?
Bomb the shit = military industrial complex gets to run wild worldwide

Sup Forums has become so brainwashed they think this is a good thing

>the fact they are not to mad is an indication

Assad said they were invaders.

>answer my question
What question? All that your OP says is "prove me wrong"
To that I would say the difference between GWB and Trump is that Trump isn't going in with the intent of "liberating Syria" or Bringing democracy to the Middle East, he's made no inclination of such
He's doing what he said he would do, beat Isis, I don't understand why your acting so surprised about this

Every candidate said we should have bombed ISIS (including "non-interventionist" Rand Paul and Sanders)
Every candidate said we should support Saudi Arabia (including "non-interventionist" Rand Paul and Sanders)
Every candidate said we should support Israel (including "non-interventionist" Rand Paul and Sanders)
Every candidate said we should support drones (including "non-interventionist" Rand Paul and Sanders)

Why are all US presidential candidate so similar on this issues?

>Assad said they were invaders
Of course he did, he still has a "Strong man" image to maintain in the midst of his civil war
If he really had a problem with this, he'd probably you would see physical confrontation

>Trump isn't going in with the intent of "liberating Syria" or Bringing democracy to the Middle East,

Bush's intent wasn't about bringing democracy, it was about oil and military industrial complex spending. Trump is just taking the mask off. That's why we see 50 billion to be spent on US military under Trump. Lockheed Martin and Blackwater are super happy with Trump.

>you would see physical confrontation
Why would he be stupid enough to attack America?

I would just go to Snapchat .Y. ME to fap to your ex-gfs nudes.

That's not a good countr to the argument I just posed to you, but ok
>why are all candidates similar on the issue
2 things
1. The terror attacks have a lot of people spooked
2. The refugee crisis as a result of (((Isis))) and the Syrian conflict

It's at the heart of many geopolitical problems in the west right now

>implying i voted

We are being riled up to attack Best Korea because they are a hold out against the Rothschild/NWO post modern materialist nothing we are in. No, the Nork system is not perfect. But it does keep out Schlomo, his usury, and officially forbids race mixing. Compare the degenerate feminism and KPOP of South Korea to Pyongyang. Remember, Korea is not Japan so you're not going to get that level of society out of Korea.

>1. The terror attacks have a lot of people spooked

opps 9/11 happened time to invade iraq

opps isis happened time to invade the PLANET

>bush had the intent of going after oil
He never explicitly said that to the people, that's what I'm saying
Besides, I don't think he went in for the oil, I think it was to serve Israeli/Saudi interests

Give me a minute, user. I'll find and post.

>implying terror attacks don't get people spooked
Look you autist, if you watch your friends get attacked you'd want to prevent the same from happening to you right?

I'm fine with this. As long as we keep the borders closed I would be thrilled if we invaded the rest of the world. 118 military bases in 60+ countries suggests we're well on our way. Have a (you)

If he's a neocon then why is he offering support for the standing government? The easiest way to fund more wars would be to topple assad.

>He never explicitly said that to the people

Yes Trump takes off the mask of what the American imperialists have been doing. All this bullshit about democracy and freedom? It's all about stealing countries oil and resources. Something straight out of genghis khan. The thought Donald Trump would have been some code pink Ron Paul non-interventionist was like thinking Obama would actually change shit.

no one cares. every thread that gets posted with similar subject matter makes me care less and less. It's to the point now the trump administration could execute my family in front of me and I'd smile. just because it makes you angry. Like if this amount of anti-trump messaging is made to have people accept authoritarian boot licking, you guys are good.

>implying terror attacks don't get people spooked

OPPOSE TERROR ATTACK TIME TO ABOLISH CIVIL LIBERTIES AND THE US CONSTITUTION

>he fell for the Donald Trump is non interventionist meme
>"We're going to kick the shit out of ISIS"

I'd feel bad but .50/hr must be rough.

>why is he offering support for the standing government?

????????

When has he given arms to Assad?

>2000 troops in Syria
>I'm literally a dog and can't read

>Implying Gengihs Kahn wasn't a based conqueror
Wew lad did you just blow in from faggotville?
>American imperialists
You mean Jewish interests, our whole situation in the Middle East is because of Israel
>inb4 trump and Israel
I know he's got a hard on for Israel, I don't like it, but I can look past so long as he doesn't get into Nation building as Bush did

>wants to destroy ISIS
>begins preparations for a campaign
Do you shills ever fucking sleep?

>I know he's got a hard on for Israel, I don't like it, but I can look past so long as he doesn't get into Nation building as Bush did

So you admit he's a jewish puppet, but he won't be a jewish puppet?

normiebook.com/United.Syrian.Republic/posts/1954536078113883

This one is one the bombing of infrastructure. I'm looking for the other.

In a time of war or immediate threat certain liberties must be sacrificed for the time being until the threat is eradicated
Besides, our liberties have been used by (((them))) to push their agenda, I think some gangs are in order :^)
You are aware this is a proto racist board correct?

>normiebook.com/United.Syrian.Republic/posts/1954536078113883

Thank you user. Yes post more.

>You are aware this is a proto racist board correct?

So why promote a jew shill?

>shills are paid to post antisemitism online

OY VEY

Honestly Trump is an entirely different animal, He says he likes Israel as a friend and neighbor, but it's clear that he won't rush to their side for anything in particular as seen with the press conference with Netenyahu where he told him to stop building in the West Bank
Trump is a wild card

>Honestly Trump is an entirely different animal,

Trump isn't even running the country, he's letting Pence, Bannon, Tillerson, Jared, and the other neocons run things while he gets in twitter fights with Snoop Dog.

I don't Idolize him, I've always seen Trump as a step in the right direction, a means to the end
>when the Jew shill starts calling out Jewish influence
Wew lad

SAS and Delta Force are already there, plus Spetsnaz, it's great training for them all and they usually insert with the Kurds (Spetsnaz with SAA) so they have man power.

Special forces and "advisors" don't really count as ground forces in the classical sense.

I'm not a jew, you jew.

>20 posts by this ID
>47 posts total

Sad!

I would really like to see a credible source back up that claim

>I would really like to see a credible source back up that claim

The fact he's taken a vacation in Florida every weekend and the fact he doesn't seem to care at all about policy or doing anything. In fact he doesn't even read the stuff he signs, he just signs what's thrown at his desk.

>parroting Trump

Gay!

>cleaning up a mess
>neocon
no

>if I call everything Jewish or gay I'm fitting in!

Again do you know what a neocon is? If Hillary did this would you call her a neocon?

Sorry this isn't /r/the_d were gays and jews are welcome

shut up nigger

>were

Visibly buttflustered posting.

>the fact that he takes a vacation to Florida every weekend
That doesn't mean he's not working. My dad is in the secret service he was on the presidential detail under bush, said Bush would go to his ranch in Texas often, and he always took his work with him
>the fact that he doesn't seem to care about policy or doing any thing
>seem
That's your perception, not a fact
>he just signs what's thrown on his desk without reading it
Who told you that Trump was secretly illeterate, Samantha Bee?
Like I said, I'd like to see a credible source for your nonsense claims

>anal devastated redditor complaining about grammar on a Maylasian image board.

Gonna fight a war with 1000 troops? This is just the start. Last week it was 400. Fuck trump for this shit. Fuck our generals. Just bomb them the fuck out dresden style. We have the most advance military in the world and we handicap ourselves by putting troops in harms way unnecessarily. If you're going boots on the ground send 50000 and end it in a week.

Mattis is calling the shots on military offensives. Trump is merely giving him that authority.

A good principle from the Art of War is that generals be given autonomy to make decisions that are not restrained by their leaders. Obama was notorious for not giving his generals flexibility. That day is over. The great "Warrior Monk" with his personal copy of 'Meditations' by Marcus Aurelius at his side will bring peace and prosperity to the West.

Taking out isis is not the same as helping so called moderate rebels. Sending in sacrificial troops to kick off your war is very john mccain though.

Let me explain something. Trump isn't trying to topple a countries government. Trump is working with Assad and Russia. We are trying to fix a problem we caused retard

Oh fuck you rekt op. Everbody look at this guy.
>implying
Fucking sic m8

shut up democrat

your fag words like neocon and trickle down are just horse shit and as dead as bad music by salt n peppa

Between Mattis as Sec Def and McMaster as NSA, Trump has the best National Security team the US has ever had.

Wow nice facts. Im cruz missle now? I wish i voted for hillary.

That's like saying Trump is a shill for the kitchen towel industry because Obama spilled commie milkshakes all over the fucking kitchen

YOU FAGGOT

i will find you, and I will scoop our your fucking amygdala you faggot

>he didn't watch Deadpool

which was a shit movie

mclame would have a no fly zone and conflict with russia

People were saying this on Sup Forums before nu/pol/ arrived and started riding the orange cock.

shut up obama cock rider
dumb fuck
dummies can see country destroyed and still blame bush lol