This Board provides ZERO info anymore

Why Pol? Wen did the takeover begin, cuz its over now and (((they))) seem to have deeply infiltrated, wheres all the info? This place is softer thsn my penis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((They))) crawl. (((They))) breed. (((They))) hide. But we see.

the Australians ((mate)) crawl ((mate)) breed ((mate)) hide. but we see

the boards taffic has doubled since trump started his run for president so every other poster you see is most likely a newfag.

trust me I miss the good old days too

No shit, all this sleep bullshit, and craziness, goddamn it, i couldbt post for a week, it kept saying my IP was banned for Life, Now all of a sudden im good. I WAS SCREENCAPPIN VAULT 7 stuff, and tryna start threads about it, maybe thats why. 4 chan has gitten weird senpai

Sup Forums is a left wing atheist faggot communist board now, when I say we should hang fags I get a million responses calling me Muhammed

Pretty much this, newfags ruined this board and brought a lot of attention to it. Sup Forums's "sekrit haxor club" isn't secret anymore, and it won't be again. It's gonna be hard to get used to, but we'll get through it.

I'm usually the guy saying "nothing has changed you retards it always sucked" but in this case it has somewhat

There's a lot less OC than there was a few years ago, I think it's at least partially cause during the height of the Obama years when there was no end in sight a lot of guys were motivated as hell to make stuff, and it's always easier to make fucked up jokes or argumentative points when your side is playing offense. Also there was a lot more discussion about political theory and just general knowledge spreading threads back then cause there was less happening in the news. Flags kind of messed up the board culture cause a lot of times it causes devolution to a meaner version of Sup Forums. Previously you'd have to create your own way to insult someone posting bullshit, now you can just use flag memes and posters in this site are often incredibly fucking lazy. Especially the new guys who were swept in during the election, I could be wrong but I'd be willing to bet it was the same core group of people who started in /n/ who were doing all the ben garrison edits and youtube videos and stuff. I mean look at this:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E

Can you imagine Sup Forums making something like this today? I'm not sure if all the content creators left for infinity (unlikely lol) or just don't have the motivation anymore cause Trump won and the board has been kind of shit anyway so why bother making you fags anything.

it comes in waves though, in a year or two even the most dedicated unpaid shills will have given up, the tourists who came for the election will lose interest and go back to doing whatever they normally do and it'll just be the news junkies and stormfags again

No safe spaces for nazis

I'd hate to see what your idea of an unsafe space is..

Begone censorfag, to designated Nazi safespace.

It's a couple of posters who have nothing to do but spam, don't get discouraged. Also newfags, but they can change with time.

Trump posters dstroyed that board
Remember the good old time.....

It's a youth influx which is making us even more powerful. Learn to work em.

We don't "provide" info here. I leave that task to Fox and Infowars.

After Drumpftards invited their jew-cock sucking brethern from plebbit.

>we
Be gone, reddit.

>1 post by this ID

The board became a political threat, so they unleashed their shill hounds on us.

>political threat
Fuck off LARPer

Sup Forums has become intellectually weak because of all the victories it's been getting, and with that comes a stronger opposition on the offensive. 4+Sup Forums is still really good since they actually ban lefty shitposters. Decadence breeds weakness. Plus most of us don't even know who's trolling who anymore. This place has become way too chaotic for civil discussion.

Ive noticed its a lot harder to start threads and get good discussion going because the board has grown so much

General threads are always cancer

(((they))) are /r/the_donald shills. Don't listen to trumpfags, sage trump generals, and save old/pol/