ME:A Devs

>make shit animations
>get complaints about shit animations
>blame shit animations on women
>say people who complain hate women
>????
>profit

I genuinely hope this game tanks.

it's an EA game, it won't tank, also, why do you care anyway?

Yes that is the plan as always, let the minorities or women take the blame for shoddy products.

I care because they've run every single series I liked into the ground (except neverwinter). At some point you just want to forget it even happened.

well, good point, but andromeda is not that bad, i played the 10 hours preview and it's pretty fun to be honest, also didn't see identity politics so far

did we play the same 10 hours?

The environments are nice. Everything else feels like a step back.

Anyone who wastes their time on video games is non white

>playing video games

>It's an EA Game
>It won't tank

Also, the Star Wars MMO flopped extremely hard.

gameplay is pretty good, multyplayer is also a good step forward, my only complaint is the dead faces of some people

well not really, swtor is still up and running, i don't play it anymore but there's still a lot of people around

good thing that i'm not white

>well not really

It flopped user. When a Subscription-based MMO goes F2P: It has failed.

What is sad is that you're too hungover from the other day to actually remember the true state of TORtanic.

Multiplayer isn't why I play Mass Effect so I'm not really talking about that part.

As far as the "gameplay" being pretty good its ok I guess. Not worth the money imo especially with everything else about it that sucks ass.

by that logic only world of warcraft is a successful MMO, and don't get me started on hangover, i haven't gotten drunk properly since halloween because i always have to drive

Ah sorry m8

TOR is a bit special though. It had a budget between 150million and 200 million. It went free to play after just over a year. Some say its peak sub base was 300k. That is absolutely pitiful any way you slice it.

The Elder Scrolls Online is a game I wouldn't call a failure just because the circumstances are different even if it lines up with the criteria as well.

wow IS the only successful, and hell, even the only playable MMO (or atleast was). Prove me wrong

there's something about elder scrolls online that makes me find it fun for 3 hours and then just leave it there for months again, weird game.
swtor is surviving almost entirely on cosmetic microtransactions now, i only get back to it when they release a chapter of the story and then just leave it in the same way of TES:online

eh, it was a bit boring to me

>also didn't see identity politics so far
Your comment is invalid cause you're an obvious shill faggot.

really now Sup Forums?
really?

who the fuck cares?

>me 2 is generic bald space marine shooter
meh
>me 3 comes out
didn't even play it

fuck your triple a titles consolefags.

Stop playing videogames they're cucked shit.

Play board games, so many new and fun games and local coop with friends are so much better than staring at a screen.

Anyone who wastes their time on Sup Forums is non white

Sup Forums is Reddit, /vg/ is Sup Forums

it was probably the most successful one but i don't see how you could get people to pay monthly anymore

everyone does the f2p model now and the most i see for games that require you to buy it initially are no more than $20

>get shit reviews
>get shit profit
>restructure company and fire woman
>get backlash for being misogynistic pigs
>loose even more profit
>get bankrupt

all is fine in the world