How do all of you white devils deal with being evil?

How do all of you white devils deal with being evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Femmefeministe/status/842405136425181184
archive.is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the Bible white people like King David are called ruddy. Why? Because we are not white. We are ruddy, shades of pink. just look and see with your own eyes and not the veil of color blindness the world has us in. We are NOT white, (though we can find purely white complexions amongst some Celts and Nords most are pink). We are shades of pink. King David was a redheaded man with ruddy pink skin.

And so was Jesus because God is a redhead.

I wouldn't worry about it, user. She'll obviously be banned from twitter and fired from her journalism job shortly. After all, if someone tweeted something half as offensive about some other group of people, they'd face serious repercussions. Any minute now.

why did you make a shit thread? posting a screencap from twitter and leaving one line isn't even a fucking thread. it has no idea or purpose to its existance

Has there ever been a case of an anti-white person getting banned from twitter?

twitter.com/Femmefeministe/status/842405136425181184

use this next time you wish to share an external link
archive.is/

ok

We know Esau was redheaded and ruddy because the Word tells us so. We know Jacob wrestled with an angel of God, or God himself, depending on what you study. Then we know Jacob saw Esau and said to him that to see Esau face to face was like seeing the face of God. we know Lots daughter seduced him in his drunken sleep and gave birth to Moab, another ginger, and Ruth was a ginger Moabitess. Ruth was the Great Grandmother of David. Davids fathers line must have had a ginger in it as well since both parents have to carry the gene. Jesus was born of David through Mary and from God was his father. Jesus was a redhead thanks to Mary and God. If I find a redhead in Davids ancestors my theory will be ironclad.

We are not "white". We are shades of pink. open your eyes and realize what ruddy means.

how they think this gets white people on their side is beyond me

OI

WAIT A TIC

SO YOU SAYIN

ME AN ME MATES WERE KINGS AND SHIT

COR BLIMEY

Not giving a shit what niggers and betas think

Go to work.

Pay taxes.

Obey the law.

Get blamed by cunts and shitskins for their shitty lives even though most are better than mine.

People are evil -> therefore white people are evil

Invalid argument.

Embrace it

Its pretty easy desu. Wouldnt have it any other way famalam

civilization is a fake meme
whites are the master race
sleep like a fuckin' baby

Does Twitter not have a report function for racist hate speech?

0:-)

By embracing it to the Earth's end.

If being white is wrong, I don't ever want to be right again

Davids lineage includes Joseph where we have the story of a man in a brown world wearing a coat of many colors. The story is a metaphor for the many different shades and colors of the average white person. see pic in referenced post.

So yeah...we wuz kangz. And still are. And are through eternity because God Himself is a redhead.

Everyone is evil except for moderate muslims embracing the holy war. That can't possibly make a huge impact on our standard of living can it

>ugly mulatto hates white people

Every. Fucking. Time.

But the color white has been associated with purity for most of human history

We need to militate against the trend towards not using archive.

We don't want click throughs, clicks or site organizations logged from here.

Truth!

Is there a study somewhere about mixed race and higher rates of emotion disturbance.

See Obama. Mixed blacks always overcompensate. always.

BLEACHED
Though she admits someone can be against a race despite fucking someone from that race.

She has a white father and a white husband.
Some kind of daddy issues?

>Also black people are evil. Blackness is evil.

The hypocrisy has been completely normalized at this point.

sounds like hot sex. Balls deep into her as she bites, spits at you, and cusses you out as the white devil while begging you to pound on her harder.

She goes on her tirades, you pop out your dick... she goes down.

taming and training savage black hoes with the dick.

What surprises isn't that she married a white guy despite hating whiteness, it's the fact that a white guy married her knowing full well she despises his race. I find that so absolutely pathetic and worthy of contempt that I can't even accurately put it to words.

It's awesome, really. You should try it sometime.

Real journalism coming through.

She is also part white herself(father is white)

So redheads are the lineage of God and Jesus?

>that pale

mother likely is half or less black

>How do I know if I need psychiatric meds

As a white person myself, I am disgusted by white people. We truly are a scourge...but not for much longer.

Not for Twitter you idiot. Some of like reading the replies and commenting/trolling on the thread or the account

I've embraced it.

hmm, dark people must be extra evil then for actively wanting to move in with evil.

Ask Yakub, he was the one that created the albino devils.

S-stahp

By having a superior philosophy that has abandoned the good/evil dichotomy

>why get your rocks off when you can be a domestic terrorist?

>RACISM: THE THREAD
You people are awful

It's so evil the way I went to school, got an engineering job and now pay taxes so that Shanqualisha can swipe that EBT to feed and diaper her seven illegitimate niglets.

I'm so ashamed.

He's probably the kind of white guy who lets his work buddies run a train on his wife (which she's enjoys because she obviously loves the white dick).
Then he sells the video online to other guys he's never met but are in his social media group.

Then, later on, when that one morsel of dignity causes her shame, she lashes out on twitter -- "Whiteness is evil".

Evidence points to that being the case. Perhaps God hated Esau because, in the womb esau claimed genetics meant for his brother. You know how we sometimes have a parasitic twin? maybe the hate god had for esau had something to do with esau obtaining a status he was never meant to have...being a redhead. And, since we have all been born and raised at the end of the world where good is evil and evil is good it would make sense for the wicked to claim gingers have no souls.

yeah...Im thinking redheads come from Gods divine plan.

>white people choose to be evil
>black people are a manifestation of evil

So find it on your own if you want to comment. Often the archive will link you through to the actual link if you click on it. The archive hides the source from the host site if a lot of us click on the link.

>Also whtie people are evil. Whiteness is evil

YOU FILTHY FUCKING FEMINIST
UNGRATEFUL BLACK-COCKSUCKING WHORE

GET SKULLFUCKED TO DEATH BY MOHAMMEDANS

God's a ginger??

i use it as an excuse to commit evil acts

Ok, for real... HOW IS THIS NOT RACIST?

How the fuck can anybody read this and say "no, it's not racist"?

Why is it always white women saying this?

She probably lies there like a dead fish. All talk and no action.

I was raised by my Punjabi-Kenyan mother and white father in Switzerland. At home I saw difficult power dynamics play out as my father asserted his white male dominance over my mother, constantly criticizing her for not assimilating into the whiteness of country we lived in. I saw my mother break herself for not being his ideal partner until he finally had an affair with a white woman and left my mother. And there I was a brown girl trying to squeeze myself into a box which I didn’t fit into, trying to just be less alone

Daddy issues. Every fuckin time.

This time mixed with the natural unease experienced by mongers in the presense of normal racial people. They don't fit anywhere, and are not accepted by any groups.

What a fuckin mess. She needs to be in therapy, not blogging

Why can niggers get away with it?

TIN FOIL WARNING
The term "white people" has been around less than 200 years. Similar to "alt-right" the phrase "white people" is a jew trick designed to fill a narrative and vilify a group of people. When the irish-potato-niggers and tomato-nigger-wops were being discriminated against in america, there was no winkwinknudgenudge about being a similar color; they were hated respectively for the subhumans they are and the shit nations they came from. Why would the eternal anglo identify with the culture and society of a russian just because they're both pasty white? They wouldn't and don't. The usage of "white people" has one and only one intent: to rally the lesser slave races against their betters and cause disharmony that jews can exploit.

Underrated as fuck

>only release information that benefits marginalized people

no bias here.

apparently she has a husband
poor guy, should we go and put him out of his miserable existence?

BLEACHED

True.

Not that I know of

[[[Jack Dorsey]]]

By not being white lmao stupid nigger.

thats racist and i am offended

Well, I might as well play the role at this point. If I'm doomed to this fate, to the destiny of being a genocidal scourge on the universe, I should just play my part and get back to work rather than pretending to be anything else.

whoa whoa whoa.. it's not racist until whites become a minority ok? Then it will be racist but be considered socially acceptable anyway.

Have you seen that all these black-mixed race whores that hate white people are all married/dating white men?

Have you seen that all these black-mixed race whores that hate white people are all married/dating white men?

That one "umm, sexist and racist much?" MTV black chick is also married to a white man. All of the recent notable black filmmakers have white wives, too. The whole black power movement must be pretty rough when it seems black men and black women want absolutely nothing to do with each other.

I hail satan daily, works well for me tbqh

i rub it in minorities faces

>whip me with your lassos of creamy white man semon

im surprised tanning salons all over america aren't taking advantage of all this white guilt.

How do people get paid for writing this shit? Is all the money generated through add revenue by visitors to the site? Does the site actually get enough views to sustain multiple full time employees' incomes?

This shit boggles my mind.

better evil than German I always say.

>Sup Forums
>white

That's the site she uses to showcase her journalistic ability so she can then be paid 75$ to write a listicle for Teen Vogue.

>listicle

end the internet

we wuz Jews n sheit

So God made Esau a redhead on accident?

>we can get a bunch of loser sports "bloggers" to come write their shitty blogs/listicles/slideshows here on bleacher report, paying them nothing, instead of on their geocities page and we will make billions doing it?

that bitch is whiter than me

MUMMY!

According to this FBI stat, it's the negro that is evil, and the white man is saint tier.

damn, we're evil? better not mess with us then

What's the deal with twitter verifying a bunch of literally who's?

>picture on the bottom
>woman

I remember that my race created civilization and will save it too.

Just gotta figure out the best way to compost shitskins.

>me 12 years old playing lego in my room
>mummy knocks on door and says bedtime
>tidy up lego and climb into bed
>mummy comes over and tucks me in
>tell mummy i need to speak to her about something very private
>mummy reassure me i can talk to her about anything
>tell mummy about problem where peepee go big and stiff very irritating
>mummy says is normal but needs tickle from time to time
>ask whats that
>mummy says she will show me how to
>take off pyjama bottoms and sit on mummys lap
>mummy gently stroke peepee and it go hard again
>kiss mummy and touch her boobies
>mummy unbutton her dress and let me suckle
>suddenly feel rush and peepee start pulsing
>hold on to mummy tight and yogurt comes out
>start to cry
>mummy ask whats wrong but just tell her i love her lots
>mummy says she loves me too and very proud of her big boy

We just to call you huincas, that roughly translates to foreign devil.

But this white devil image it's exagereted, we realized that you were humans a long time ago.

I hope you guys became as reasonble as us, and see that we are also humans someday.

whites are pathetic and without a backbone