Nigger cucking France

>African negro rapes 15 French girls at least
>The rapes include vaginal, anal, oral, swallow, and all the things you can imagine
>Nigga gets caught and time for a court session
>All the known victims are on the bench, and it's the 1st time they will see the dindu since the incident
>The negro appears (brought by the guards)
>His victims (the French bitches) start to cry
>Old-hag judge: "Why you did it, sir?"
>Dindu: "I wanted to humiliate whitey, and I did. Yea, muthafucka"

AH... Life is good, muthafucka. What a time to be alive. Pic and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=hOMaaOf2RaA&t=2s

Does this make him a 'Did-du'?

No that makes him a Nigger

And thus it explain the O RLY airport yesterday.

That happened 17 years ago or something

WTF, it was on the news?

Haven't seen you for a while. I can't say a missed you. Get the fuck out. We have enough problems as it is.

Swallow? ... Like, he forced them to swallow? Nice.

Well, that pretty clearly shows that he acted out of hate for the white people, and should be executed for his hate crime.
Maybe finally a judge will grow the balls to set an example?

The fuck are you talking about, bruh

Yea cracka, brotha had a knife and bitches were scared as hell, so they did everything he told

colonists get their comeuppance

do not care at all

fuck that sounds hot

We're gonna need more rope

Reminder that leftists knew all along that rape is extremely prevalent in Africa and that those people would rape more when they came to the west

Reminder that rape was chosen by leftist journalists and politicians to be inflicted on others than themselves

In Norway the only person who has taken revenge for this act is Breivik, he killed not only the rape organizers but their rapists-in-training.

You already have lost whitey

lel that nog is based. you burn the coal you must pay the toll

You talk like a nigger...are you a congolombian?

Nah, muthafucka. I just learnt english listening to hiphop

Sounds about right.

How do we force people to accept that all this bs we are dealing has its source in being anti white?

They literally want to genocide whites. The only peace I take in it is knowing there will be many many leftist caught in the cross fire and I pray to god when they finally come begging for help they receive none.

Yo, bump

Colombianos y Haitianos fuera de mi pais

The fuck you have against colombians?

Execute him, we let those Lebanese cunts get away with what they did, don't do it France.