Why was the gaming industry ironically enough one of the only pop cultures to overwhelmingly reject SJW politics?

Why was the gaming industry ironically enough one of the only pop cultures to overwhelmingly reject SJW politics?

Because gamers are generally nerds and nerds are generally smart. Theres also the fact that gamers conform less than normies so they arent sheep.

They were attacked by feminism

This pretty much, gamergate helped trump

Because their hobby was harmless and they were attacked as being evil. That tends to make you ask "why?" That leads you to new questions, and here you are.

>overwhelmingly reject SJW politics

You know that's not true.

This burger knows it.

Because JinTron is from an extremely rich neighborhood (same place in LA as Trump's golf course) whose family was so rich he never had to work or study hard at anything in his life so he just made youtube videos of playing shitty games all day and then got buttmad when regular people pushed back at him for the first time in his life.

people who have already been rejected from society can't be threatened with social rejection.

Because games are the last untouched bastion of male space untouched by feminist emasculation. Games were a retreat from a world made harsh for young men, which is why GamerGate happened.

>Because gamers are generally nerds

When do you think you currently are? 1982? Have you seen Sup Forums? Gamers are not smart

Except it is true. Games made for SJWs almost always flop.

>kike womyn
>gamer
Good try, lad, but no.

Sure there are devs out there trying to impose shit on the player, but for example hey can't just get rid of the white default since games are becoming more and more interactive. Also most people just wouldn't buy the game if the main character is a black tranny, and they have to play as the black tranny. So the sentiments in pic related are just empty platitudes, probably just indoctrinate future devs so they can inject as much marxism into games as possible.

Fuck gamergate, gas the feminists.

>Using Sup Forums as an example

Sup Forums is filled to the brim with children. Most adult gamers are smart. It'd be hard for them not to be. Sitting around absorbing information for hours a day tends to do that.

The primary tactics of SJW is yo publicly shame their opponents. Games don't go out and public and can't be shamed. There for they weren't bullied into submission.

>Made the world harsh for young men

The worlds always been harsh faggot, stop being a fucking pussy and take a risk for once in your life instead of being coddled by mommy

virgin manchildren so they dont have to worry about sleeping on the couch. Same with anime and tabletop.

Im so sorry lads but i couldn't survive a day without sex, you're stronger than me.

Also most gamers are massive weak betas that are easily influenced by gaming alpha personalities (e.g. PewPew, JonTron etc...)

>>Sup Forums is filled to the brim with children.

ie. gamers

>Most adult gamers are smart.

Most adult gamers just have not grown up

>Sitting around absorbing information for hours a day tends to do that.

Knowing trivia about some lgbt genderqueer character in overwatch and how to use xers skills in a game does not make you smart or informed.

Oh shut the fuck up, I'm not saying I'm finding it harsh, I can't even fucking stand the gaming community or video games. I'm making an objective analysis of what's gone on, and yes, it has become harder for young men than it once was. Why do you think MGTOW's a thing?

You're on an anonymous Vietnamese knitting forum, stop trying to prove yourself you insecure fuck.

Generally gamers are smart not all but most. 100% gamers are smarter than kardashian viewers or other average normies.

Because even the most influential gamers are basically ordinary people. Actors, athletes, singers, etc. are millionaires who need to call other peole "racist" so they can feel good about themselves and convince themselves that they are the good guys.

Theres music for women, theres movies for women, but there really is no big video game industry for women. For some reason it's mostly a male thing. And males happen to follow rules less and think more "do these rules benefit me?" so naturally their hobby rejects a -oppressive-for-no-good-reason ideology.

>most gamers are massive weak betas that are easily influenced by gaming alpha personalities
Go on Jon Trons subreddit most of his followers are disavowing him. So much for your theory faggot.

>waste their life playing games
>forced to find work at a later age by parents
>a fat pale awkward thing forced to work with niggers and spics at lower entry jobs
>finds excuses on the internet why he shouldn't have to and why he is naturally entitled to a better work environment

You know yourself that doesn't happen in real life.

Gaming industry is permanently altered thanks to the gaming industry, look at companies like Bioware.

>reddit
>thinking a bunch of loud minorities are indicative of someone's entire fanbase.

Dude has over 3 mil subs on youtube, you think most of them give a shit about reddit? If they did his subreddit would be the biggest on the site.

The gaming industry has embraced SJW politics. Are you blind?

that's people who go and talk about a youtuber on reddit
of course they are retarded, they probably spend way too much time on reddit all around if they go on a jon tron reddit

Information is used very, very, very loosely here

that's only because California is the hub of game dev and game journalism

What is wrong with me, someone diagnose why i type like this.

What i meant to type was
The gaming industry is permanently altered thanks to the SJW, like Bioware

Game media and (((conferences))) are largely seen as shillfests by the majority of consumers and even critics. Also, gaming media, developers and announcements are so decentralized that one agenda can only take hold if it is actually sensible (like saying No Man's Sky is a giant pile of donkey shit). Ironic that one of the most redpilled pieces of media has the most diverse opinions (as in diversity of ideas and opinions, not SJW "diversity").

>game until i was 18
>even get lymphoma so i was stuck inside for 6 months unmoving and lethargic so i fit the pale bill
>skinny weirdo once i got done with treatment
>graduate
>get job and go to college
>still play games
it's a hobby. just like shitposting on pol is a hobby.

also, projecting

Most of the top comments on his video are supporting him and trying to delude themselves into thinking hes not racist.

I was a literal neo nazi in my teens and he's more redpilled than me back then

it's further proof that gamers are on the next level of human evolution

we do not conform to the idiotic majority
we surpass
we know the truth
fuck niggers

I've seen overwhelming condemnation from "gamers" about the GDC conference. It's the same one that said "Marxism is good for game design, right?

>Gaming industry is permanently altered thanks to the gaming industry

It's almost as if the Gaming industry IS the gaming industry!

>we

Find a new hobby that's fruitful and not a waste of fucking time, manchild. You should know better.

>Fucking leafs telling us to go on plebbit

>Gaming industry is permanently altered thanks to the gaming industry

Big if true

>Feminists touch with their filthy menstrual blood covered fat hands the music industry

Songs are now about showing your ass and having sex with rich thugs

>Feminists touch with their filthy menstrual blood covered fat hands the cinema industry

All big movies become about empowering womyn and homosexuals

>Feminists touch with their filthy menstrual blood covered fat hands the sports industry

Bunch of gorilla retards dressed in pink to remind others about tit cancer and domestic violence against womyn

>Feminists touch with their filthy menstrual blood covered fat hands the video game industry

Gamergate happens
Anti-SJW videos and channels become a thing
Alt right is born
Clinton talking about fucking Pepe
Trump is elected
Leftism being destroyed all around the world
Leftists get desperate
"B-but look what white people and Trump like to eat... heh?"

Bitch you shouldv'e left the video games alone...

This

because of women and muh feminism
also fucking beta cucks

fucking piece of shits thought they understand the vidya, they don't

instead of focusing on making the game better, they just go for the SJW shit. fucking progressive cucks make the shittier than ever, when will them understand politics will not make the games better

Because of 2-3 decades of unhindered mudslinging from virtue signaling retards. First from Moms and Old people against violent vidya then SJW to anything vidya. SJWs however pushed all the buttons by colluding with many vidya publishers.
Now the ones that defended vidya from Old people back then are now attacking the industry so they lashed back when everyone's gunning vidya.

But there is a game industry for women, its called the mobile industry and according to gaming journalism it totally counts.

wtf do you have against my sides?

>believing plebbit

Because they're the real winners of the oppression Olympics. Very few people, especially women, can claim their lives are harder than that of a male nerd in the west.

gamers could weather the storm of old jack thompson he said that violent games cause violent people, no serious study could back him up, after a news report or 2 no one gave a shit about it except on game forums, the world kept spinning.

the feminists wanted a good base win in their assault against mostly male hobbies, (i dont even think they would play games if people caved into them anyway look at the landwhale comic they all gushed for and never supported with actual money), they saw the collective game community as the same borderline autistic kid from their early school years, the person that kept their head down in hopes of avoiding as much social contact as possible, the kind of kid that rolled over from any threat and bowed to any girl, easy win. Too bad most of them love their games, love their fantasy where they could be anything that they wanted no matter the taste of fantasy, they dont hurt anyone they shunned violence, they kept there nose clean. so the sjw the feminists decided to poke them hoping for an easy round of cow tipping, gamers didnt feel a thing, they poked harder and harder, a few writers lent their chops to the feminists for a test bed for swaying public opinion, whoops it turns out that sleeping with people in order to gain extra ad space and reviews can be considered unethical, no its not it misogynistic and you should die for even talking to me, in fact all you gamers should die for even questioning me and im sure buy some massive coincidence all the journalist i fucked, i mean have no assoication with at all *whipes cum from side of face* will agree.

There are games for women especially in the Japanese market but they're considered male fantasy because they're attractive. The problem is the ones complaining are the ones who never played anything before 2010 or has nothing to do with games

Because gamers understand the concept of pic-related.

Except for everyone not in the west... faggot.

Why?

Are they fucking retarded? White men are there primary audience ffs

Fuckn saved

Because gaming is all about personal enjoyment, and gamers hate anything that gets in the way of personal enjoyment. When SJW culture insists they give up their enjoyment for unnecessary diversity and inclusiveness then most gamers are obviously gonna be against it.

This

Gamers fall victim to this shit more than any other hobby it seems.

Also gamergate.

(rambling cont.)

so getting told by all forms of media that suddenly you are the bad guy for daring to ask for a bit of honesty in video game journalism and they we are "dead" got the gamers austistic jucies flowing, and acting like the fat kid at the back of the class we dug in our heels and didnt budge. tard wranglers couldnt handle us, media calling nazis didnt work so after awhile sjw and feminists said they won and ran away, sure they keep bitching but most people ignore them except those that make a living out of destroying them on youtube and blog sites, think about it the only time you really hear about them now is game censorship articals every now or then, and lets drag there non-binary carcass over a firepit videos most of us watch for a few chuckles.

Yeah basically. Feminists and Marxists in general are the grown-up versions of the dumb jock bullies in high school who picked on "nerds" for being smart and interested in things.

"The geek shall inherit the earth"... but only until the bullies realize they outnumber the geeks and that they can use their democratic thugs in congress to steal the geeks' money and strip them of their constitutional rights.

In the West.

Japan still gives little fucks about what SJWs want and focus more on their product. Sure you'll get some shitty games but over all they're good shit. But now we're seeing shit with agenda over quality in both hiring practice and game development. One thing gamers wont stand is cutting corners, especially on AAA.

Occasionally you'll get people like pic related

Most nerds are bullied are throughout school and are overwhelmingly rejected by women, name someone who has it worse that's a large group.

thats a fucking thumbnail you dumbass motherfucker jesus fucking christ how do you expect ppl to read this?

Oh wow, reddit ,such a relevant place
Here is how the usual reddit discussion looks like

>communism is great
>comment deleted
>communism is great
>comment deleted
>communism is great
>comment deleted
>even more communism will be even greaterer
>comment deleted
>comment deleted
>comment deleted
>comment deleted

Most of the gaming industry audience is comprised by whilte males of less than 40 years old. This is true for most genres except for sports games like FIFA or NBA and other big players like GTA or CS because of their popularity, relation to common interests and accessibility to people of poorer countries, while like RPGs, indie and strategy games find it hard to reach other audiences.

Therefore, the gaming industry is trying hard to broaden their audiences by being more "inclusive" in order to attract more female and non-white consumers. Obviously, this only causes backlash from their overwhelming main audience (white male teenagers and adults) while not managing to compensate for those losses in most cases.

Books are passive
Films are passive
TV is passive
Art is passive
Games are interactive

You shape your own experience in games so you're more individually attached to the outcome of the experience -- feeling gypped is compounded on a personal level unlike the other media.

idiot

this is a very good anti-immigration argument too.
They're alright in small numbers when they can inretgrate.

Positive correlation between amount of time playing video games and intelligence quotient.

mmmkay

thank you honey buns

white nerds blame all their social failures on successful brown and black people.. hence Sup Forums

Only Japan really

>regular people

Shut the fuck up you rich suburban cunt, I'll bet my ass you have Sanders hairline tattooed somewhere on your estrogen ridden body. Most regular folks have similar views to Tron, because they get to experience the vibrant diversity on their own.

the jew made a mistake..

if you are gonna ruin someones civilization you at LEAST give the populace their harmless little safe space to flee to to forget about the decaying world

but they couldnt leave it alone..

so they stuck their dick in the beehive filled with gamers who love thier hobby,stubborn,love reward stimuli and gamergate became gamerfied

making sjws mad makes us feel good,we make a goal,we obtain it and get the pay off...from shias flag to trump winning

its become a game and the cat is out of the bag

if the jew left games alone,gamergate would not of happened...but some ugly bitch fucking around and trying to shill her game was the flashpoint for it all.

Because they see patterns better than most other subsets of the population.

They are used to being gaslight, so shaming them doesn't work. It emboldens them.

Similar to this place.

>Why was the gaming industry ironically enough one of the only pop cultures to overwhelmingly reject SJW politics?

Gamers were rejected from society first.

>Sup Forums

literally minecraft and mlp tier trash

Rural villagers going through a famine in Africa? This is easy.

I do agree that in the US, Canada, and Europe (inaccurately labelled "the West"), men generally have it harder than women, but that's because Democratic thugs are constantly trying to take our money, and white knight scum physically assault us if we dare to look at a woman the wrong way. It's not because women are "overwhelmingly rejecting" us. I don't care if women fuck me or not, as long as they don't use their government and white knight thugs to lord it over me and take away my money/rights.

Gamers care about games. You go off the rails about some trash that isn't game related and they hate you and will actively go against whatever you were trying to push. Gaming journalism tried and accomplished the opposite of what they wanted.

Here's what happened monthly with vidya back in 2011-2013 before Gamergate. Lots of cucks and collusion between western publishers and """journalists"""

Because they harked on and on and no about how "gamers" were sexist, that the content they like is bigotry, that they're "babies" for not letting women in it or that it's a "Boy's Club." It got so fucking annoying that everyone stopped caring about the consequences they mentioned that would happen if we did this. Consequences that do not exist.

No one wants to adapt to a community, no one wants to learn to play MTG, build a gunpla, watch Toku or play games. They just want to hold it up in the air, take stupid pictures, and post it on Twitter all day. It all leads to one thing and one thing only:

Attention whores. They started out as bratty little spoiled princesses.

no real argument against you there, do you feel the meme war that help trump was the shut in nerds here trying to bridge the gap with the silent "turn the other cheek" normal people of your country. a flanking maneuver of light autistic cavalry chasing the fleeing hordes of red faced sjws, the sjws saw a chance to win a battle for their new messiah in hillary, so we supported the enemy of my enemy in trump.

as a distant observer to the american elections i saw a lot of disconnect from the media vs ground interviews and smaller youtube channels, cause lets face it trusting a Mongolian hand pottery instruction website on the real hearts and minds of america's voting population wouldnt be smart.

How do you get negative views? What does that even mean?

>Gamers care about games.

Yeah, that's a pretty good point....

I guess you could correlate this to something like an NFL game that is preceded by 45 minutes of fan shaming about the dangers of toxic masculinity, and calls for all of the players to dress in skirts to be more inclusive.

With a halftime show comprised of 3 and a half hours of interpretive dance choreographed by Anita and Zoe, featuring aspects from the swiss tunnel opening ceremony.

And here's the creator's response. Funny thing is, the SJWs made the game sell well

Because games are generally all gamers have.

if you try and suddenly turn the industry on its head for anything other than the gamer themselves, there is an inevitable backlash.

Trying to make games political and subverting is not only killing those that attempt it, but also subtly Redpilling those effected

Because they tried dictating what games should and shouldn't be. We like freedom, anyone can be part of our hobby but no one cares whether you're offended by it or not, it's what it's and there's no reason for it to change just to fit someones point of view or opinion.

digitz

FUCK FEMINISTS WITH BIG WHITE COCKS FOR THEIR SANITY

Black numbers are views, green/red ones are the change in views.

We know what women are like
Which is why we play video games
Simple yes?

Pretty much

Jontron is half Hungarian and half Iranian-which might just be the perfect combination for being red-pilled.

Hungarians(along with most other eastern Europeans) haven't been swayed by cultural marxism like other Western nations. As well, their conflicts with Islam and communism have made them weary to the extremists that come from thos ideologies.

As for the Iranian part, many Iranian immigrants to the West came after the revolution. Thus, they too are also informed when it comes to radical Islam.

I think you're basically right. Trump's coalition is essentially a team of:
1) nerds and anti-SJWs on Sup Forums, youtube
2) working class midwesterners
3) hard-core Christian evangelicals

We all realized that whatever animosities we have with each other (I'm not wild about Christianity, for instance) can be put aside to fight our main enemy, the Left.

That's magnificent. I had no idea.

>pressing buttons repeatedly for stimulus reward like a pidgeon experiment
>smart

That is his overall views on all his videos. He must have deleted videos or something.

>be gamer
>not popular in school or having any sort of social success
>retreat to the video game world in order to escape
>don't feel like you're a treat to anyone
>enjoy good games and make great memories
>everyone thinks you're a loser for being a gamer but it's okay because the games and the gamers don't care

>suddenly video game industry is bigger than film industry
>suddenly "nerd culture" becomes a thing
>suddenly everyone has always been a "nerd" or a "geek"
>feminism soldiers see an occasion to parasitize a profitable industry that has entered to mainstream
>suddenly all the games you loved are sexist
>therefore you're sexist
>suddenly you're treat
>all the games you like are wrong
>suddenly things will change whether you want it or not
>the people telling you this all come from the outside / aren't fucking social losers like you are
>they don't give a shit about what you like or who you are
>they consider that your kind must be eliminated

Fuck these people. I was just hanging out in my corner and suddenly I'm public enemy number one.