/SA/ South Africa Civil War General

AWB Edition

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed)

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject
>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites
>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe
>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide
>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right
>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan
>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community
>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities
>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa
>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa
>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject
>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

April 6 is the day they'll claim white lands.

AWB (Afrikaners Resistance Movement) has a website:
awb.co.za/

If there is no /SA Gen/ up, think of your people.
pastebin.com/2jJ112qd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
suidlanders.org/get-involved/
amazon.com/Into-Cannibals-Pot-Lessons-Post-Apartheid/dp/0984907017
amazon.com/Super-Afrikaners-Afrikaner-Broederbond-Wilkins-Paperback/dp/B011DC25CE/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489947324&sr=1-3&keywords=super afrikaners
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=QztKQPV7wuo
rt.com/news/372275-germany-refugees-attacks-rise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I take it none of you read my posts earlier this morning, but tl;dr is that you're all fucking stupid for seriously thinking this is how a civil war would start.

As I've mentioned three (four?) times now, Zuma isn't going to follow up on what he said because (a) it's doubtful he even comprehended what he was saying and (b) if he did follow up, foreign investors (the people who fund his party) would sell and leave. Meanwhile the EFF has burned down at least five black schools this year, and will probably start shooting at police if/when the ANC try to govern as a minority party in 2019. In which case they get stomped on and Apartheid comes back.

/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan

No it's not. Even IF this country were to have a civil war we're two years out from the next election, which is when such a thing would start.

It's better to prepare early than not at all, by the time the elections happen it's too late

I will not allow this racism against whites to contiune.

I've already got solar panels on my roof. The EFF's only source of real leverage (besides rioting) are coal mine strikes. But even if they organize a nationwide closure, the ANC will put everyone back to work at gunpoint if need be.

Zuma isn't going to attack whites because all it would do is cause my province (WC) to attempt secession while anyone with a brain would pack up and move to Zambia or Namibia. Both of them aren't exactly fond of whites either but they're not going to turn down free money caused by capital flight. It'd also completely ruin SANDF, whose most loyal soldiers (ie the ones least likely to "loose" their weapons) are white, indian or coloured. We'd get international help too, because we'd open our assholes for British and Chinese investors also fleeing Zuma.

Of course, this even assumes he was ever serious about that notion at all and wasn't just mindlessly repeating the transcript in front of him. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Zuma was partially senile.

this is what you get for being a good goy in ww2. cry harder

Hitler declared war on is first, he chose the Japs over fellow whites.
All he had to to was leave the yellow monkeys to get stomped by us

A full on civil war will never happen to many factions in SA

>The first convoys with American goods were already being sent to the USSR by August 1941. Shortly afterwards the Germans found out about the convoy routes, and the allies suffered great losses. During the war Nazi submarines and torpedoes sank about 80 cargo ships destined for the USSR

we sold to both sides until the oil embargo on the Japs

Boers are nigger tier and should all be killed off

bump

why does nobody care about the Boers anymore?

Bump for our race

If you guys want to help prepare for a SHTF exodus like the Suidlanders, download Telegram and contact me @kaaplander

War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith
(Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
> Misc
Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

I edited the flag to have Dutch red instead of Nazi red, r8

am I autistic?

Historical examples of the same situation in Rhodesia

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
>Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
>Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
>Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
>History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
>Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
>Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
>No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
>Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
>Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A

>would any Sup Forumsacks be willing to fight on the front-line of the race war to save more than 4 million whites in Africa?

Pic related is part of the Scandinavian Memorial at Magersfontein, South Africa, in honour of the some 1400 Scandinavian volunteers who fought on the side of the Boers

change it to Oranje orange as seen here

BUMP. If you are serious about helping you can donate to the suidlanders at suidlanders.org/get-involved/
They are working on evac plans and helping people leave in the case of civil unrest aimed at the white population of SA.

thoughts?

The AWB flag has red for a reason though

Any good books suggestions for SA/Rhodesia ?
I came across a few I will share.

An user recommended
> Into the Cannibals Pot
amazon.com/Into-Cannibals-Pot-Lessons-Post-Apartheid/dp/0984907017

I would also recommend (If you can find a copy)
>Super Afrikaners
amazon.com/Super-Afrikaners-Afrikaner-Broederbond-Wilkins-Paperback/dp/B011DC25CE/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489947324&sr=1-3&keywords=super afrikaners

Any other suggestions?

Almost perfect
Perhaps exchange the black with the blue, just to use the same tricolor

Change the bars (only the bars, leave the cross and 7s) to prussian blue.

Bump
Ethnic war has been declared, first front.

What have you done?

only the big bars or the little ones too?

What about sectarian terrorism like what happened to Ireland in the 70's - 90's?

Also daily reminder that union fags aren't real irishmen

Idiot South Africa is fucked totally, the best we white south africans can do is leave for other countries, it's not a case of blacks taking over it's a case that this nation is going to implode.

>Leave

And go where exactly? You realize that there are no longer any completely white lands left and that all white countries are having race mixing Marxism pushed on them ATM?

At some point you need to stand and fight.

yeah we have a much better chance 10% vs 90% than going to a country 90% white and fighting there.

Fucking cuck. You want to live forever, faggot?

Just made this. Thoughts?

There won't be any fighting until whites are a minority.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA the fighting has already begun dumbass or havent you noticed? over 4000 attacks alone in germany against muslims

what do we do safa bros..

That's the idea live long, stick my dick in as many women as possible

We bail and help reset the demographics in europe to force out all the unwanted elements.

Volkstaat when?

As a saffer, even though things aren't as serious (now) as people like to portray it, you have my deepest thanks for spreading this in the one place where people actually have the power to meme this to the normies.

no

This sounds awful! Everyone who is an American better write their senators! May the God Emperor deliver the South Africans from this dark time!
Look up senators here:
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

10 men well led can beat 100 with no head.

Divide and conquer and ye shall prosper.

90% vs. 10%
If you could unify even 2/3 of the whites in SA I'd take those odds.

I like this.

>Stick my dick into many women as possible.

Your're either a kissless fedora tipper or a degenerate man-whore. You wouldn't have multiple wives so I assume you are equating just having sex with contributing to the race when in fact you must BUILD FAMILIES with ONE WOMAN. This isn't the fucking animal kingdom you fucking nigger, this is civilization which requires structures and morals. Go live in a zulu village if that's your philosophy on life and see where that got them.

Changed a few things.

Gas your self Gastro

I am going to get married and build a family but let's admit I have to get stuff sorted out to get to that point, I'm still young

>Veistu, hvé fáa skal?
Yes you do, it must be red, blood

Jesus fucking christ that looks like the gay flag.

We aren't trying to run a fucking circus here m8, where is the decorum?

S O L I D C O L O U R S
O
L
I
D

C
O
L
O
U
R
S

I think this looks the most aesthetic so far.
Good job!

Daily reminder that anyone with an SA flag saying nothing is happening is an ANC nigger shill

looks better. The original red is cuts the eye.

Too much colors, acid.

Wew, the back-peddling. Listen, I know you think talking about screwing like a lion of the pride makes you feel alpha but we need men to talk about being REAL men, taking a wife and starting a family, not glorifying primal instinct of fucking around and drinking on the weekends.

Stop acting like a degenerate.

Source?

invert the colors, harness the power
>Urð
>Verdandi
>Skuld

>The past
>The present
>The future

>Norns 3

youtube.com/watch?v=QztKQPV7wuo

since youre so eager for a gay flag, here is a volkstaat approved gay flag

this

Good luck to you faggots. If shit goes down (again) try to get the fuck out with your families asap, don't play hero with niggers. You'll just die in that case.

Reminds me of that 80s toy Simon.

the valsknute in the middle must be red, that's the important thing

It's not backpeddling it's normal young guys don't get married early unless they're super fucking rich, I thought the objective was to have a family of quality not get married at fucking 20 have 12 kids by 30 and be dirt poor. we don't have benefits, my objective is study, get good job save up get married late 20s early 30s have 3 kids rinse and repeat. what's wrong with having fun in the meantime?

I had a question for our SA bros. How was it living under embargo? Could you get shit we take for granted like a Nintendo as a kid?

Look Assad knows, that is why he will win

These symbols must always be RED

That's what everyone said about Zimbabwe too.

It will happen, whether it will be this or in a couple years no one knows. Kaffers don't believe in peace or hard honest work.

Its a tribe mentality down here, mob rules. Always has been

Ive seen old pictures of AWB carrying this flag in marches. Makes sense since the anglos were gone.

You just need to start knocking a chick up, more the better

The west is so god damn focused on shekels, by grandparents were shit poor, yet they produced tons of kids, grew their own food.

They again we're 12 siblings... still shit poor

sums up every nigger everywhere

rt.com/news/372275-germany-refugees-attacks-rise/

like this

This?

Because we're white?
Western countries don't even care about their own people, why would they care about whites in africa?

I can still have lots of kids I just don't need to get married

Or this?

>RED
RED
>RED

BLOOD

No the valsknute MUST be red, or it have no power

Then you understand why it will happen

my family are bailing out now by the end of the year hopefully

Here you go.

What about this

Odin will be pissed lol

Working on it famalam, just throwing out ideas.

Yes, it is red now, this is acceptable

>As long as it is blood red

Also acceptable!

Odin will see this, and bless you

Shame the AWB is a dead movement. They were pretty based

think they just went underground and hide their power levels. There are tons of anti racist laws in SA.

This, their leader was fucking based

They should just get the fuck out of Africa. It's a toilet. Move to the UK, the Netherlands or the USA. These countries need more white people ASAP anyway.

No they should gas all the niggers, Abdul, and make SA and Rhodesia great again
>fucking SWEDES!
the boer don't back down

4 million white south africans need new nations to call home the vast majority are of Dutch or British decent. start campaigning your governments for white refugee programs to help you out and we'll probably beat the shit out of troublemakers

We're going to retake all colonies again anyways, either us or choina

Niggers can't fucking fend for them selves.

even if we did re-establish rhodesia western governments would fuck us over like they did in 1994

Yeah full on subversion