Why is Trump so scared of immigrants over much more objectively pressing threats?

Why is Trump so scared of immigrants over much more objectively pressing threats?

Because conservatives are objectively retarded. Nothing, not diseases, famine, pollution, or foreign espionage is worse than brown people trying to mind their own damn business.

>much more pressing threats
>being able to touch the corn subsidies ever
Yeah nah, that's gonna take a constitutional amendment

>Its been more than 1500 years since 9/11

How is that diet cola going for you America-kun

Man... where can I go?

Clearly the nation is done and should just be handed over to the left.

Where the fuck can I flee to?

>" You are more likely to die from x than y why are you getting mad that I want to increase your chance of dying from y stop fear mongering haha"

Jesus christ the strawman in play here.

Immigrants are more dangerous to your way of life than heart disease or cancer. A society survives those things, but not mass immigration from different races/cultures.

I thought cancer is dying down more then ever?

>everything good was made by liberals
Stopped reading
The truth is everything bad we've had as first world nations was because of Jews not "the right wing"

And protecting someone's money doesn't suddenly mean that's justification to let tons of brown people in who hate our culture and make living conditions worse for everyone living in a country

most of those are down to life choices living like a slob,having an illegal come in and kill you is not a choice

also most of those would mean being taxed to fuck to fix

stay out of my wallet commie

>people die of natural causes
such is life

>the vanguard of foreign invaders arrive and start murdering civilians
gee.. wonder why anyone cares about that

None of that is true in the slightest.
and only goes to reaffirm the superiority complex of liberals

People die. There's nothing Trump can do about that.

Weather patterns change over the millennia. Trump can't do anything about that either. We'll adapt. Always have.

Civizilations die when overwhelmed by savages. That President Trump has a moral duty to prevent from happening to the United States.

there's a huge lack of "niggers" on this graph

>dumbest shit i've ever read in my entire life.

>air pollution related

>Implying deaths are the main issue with illegal immigrants

How about job displacement, costing tax payers over $700 each per year, and destruction of culture and heritage?

>Why is Trump so scared of immigrants over much more objectively pressing threats?

ARE YOU KIDDING, PEDRO?
What's more pressing than stopping a rape-a-thon?

>2 deaths per year
I'd like to see how they fudged the numbers not to include 9/11 or Orlando.

>2 deaths per year to islamic jihad

so the french theater attack took 50 years to complete?

Someone really has to put a stop to these white males.

Canada-

Heart disease and Cancer can't destroy a nation
Well, unless you count Lbierals as cancer, then sure, you'd have a point

Out of the frying pan into the fire?

Have they started burning leaves already?

Why do you let other men fuck your girl?

It's an ongoing problem that has been nipping at the heels of America for too long.

Heart disease isn't that bad. People can choose not to eat like Jabba the Hutt or smoke, so it's basically just a way of weeding out those who lack the willpower to not let their bodies go to shit.

>osha created by republicans
>epa created by republicans
>fda created by republicans
really makes you think

>against womens rights
say it with me

"Rural and suburban retards"

>2 deaths per year
I wish.

>i don't know what the government's job actually is
just because a thing is bad, doesn't mean its the governments job to solve it. heart disease and cancer are very largely the result of personal choices and genetics. it's not papa government's job to fix with tax dollars.

>two deaths per year
>if we just average out terror attacks it's not a big deal

How can you be this retarded

A person with heart disease will keep draining funds until they die years later. A person that needs dialysis will keep draining the health care funds for the rest of their life until they die.

You only need to build the wall once. We need to provide for our service men that ACTUALLY contribute to the well being of the nation and not just social income parasites. While I know Trump plans to cut many services people rely on, his health care reform is a multi stage process that will take place over his term. He is making the right move even if it isn't politically correct.

This is just the first stage.

Lastly, terror attacks can be 100% preventable. You cannot prevent cancer or heart diseases, only treat it.

> k1fmm.jpg equates pregnant women with pregnant dogs
>bitches and hoes
At least conservatives used to make some kind of effort to hide their hatred of women.

>None of that is true in the slightest.
Feeble denial.

>only goes to reaffirm the superiority ... of liberals
Cons are "self-made men", not counting all the stuff they took from everyone else. Somehow they believe the problem with society is that we are all not selfish enough. Like rapacious greed desperately needs a marketing campaign. As though crass materialism might one day disappear unless we all turn on each other with ferocious abandon and prey on one another like rabid Ferengis.

You can keep your Mad Max dystopian future.

>2 deaths per year*

*after 9/11

You're an illiterate moron who can't differentiate the definition of illegal vs legal immigrant. People like you and OP are why we need to cut all government handouts and let you fucks starve.

>the government can stop heart disease and cancer

It's not about terrorism, it's about the culture change. Germany now has armed policemen patrolling their streets and an increasingly militarized police force in general. Do you think that's because of heart disease? No it's because of the fucking shitniggers they have allowed into their nation.

>we should just ban cancer and soda
So if trump bans soda and cancer liberals will be okay with it?

Typical liberal false equivalencies.

What's funny is that 9/11 had enough deaths that if it were divided to 2 deaths per year, it would last us 375 years. Not including the boston bombing, the gay club shooting, the other shooting and all the stabbings.

It's not like he's going to end cocacola.

Thanks for blowing out your own gum control narrative you fucking moron.

They fudge the stats by saying "jihadists immigrants" so a second generation Muslim with parents from Afghanistan doesn't count. Also they say that Islamic attacks like Fort Hood or Orlando are not Islamic attacks but anti gay or workplace violence. Also they don't include 9/11 in the stats because it was 1over 15 years ago.

It will litterraly cost the equivalent of a few Starbucks coffees per American. But libtards can't go without that, eh?

>2 death per year to jihadists

San Bernardino and Pulse Nightclub alone had more than 2 deaths.

Also, the government can't end heart disease and cancer by decree. It can end illegal immigration by enforcing existing law.

It's not the executive branch's job to reduce cancer or obesity rates. It is their job to regulate immigration and provide national security.

>2 deaths due to terrorism
its actually 32 per year but k. plus u never know when another 9/11 is on the way.

The issues above are already being worked on, meanwhile nothing is done to prevent the dangers of uncontrolled immigration. Seriously, leftists' arguments are retarded. They come down to shitty comics and Harry Potter/Star Wars references.

holy shit the level of straw man is incredible. do liberals have any valid arguments?

You have a lovely flag

Quality of life

People don't die of natural causes anymore

>preach about how great your system is
>live in cushy post-scarcity world
>claim to be liberal utopia
>but will happily turn a blind eye to billions dying because "muh prime directive"

>2 deaths a year to islamic jihadists
Why would you put a so blatantly untrue statement in your political drawing? Why would you automatically instill distrust into the viewer?

>Mind their own damn business
This fucking meme needs to stop.

What an we do to reach this future?

>air pollution related deaths

this stat can't be radically inflammed in any way.

>air pollution kills more than accidents
who is the fucking clown who made this?

>2 deaths per year to Islamic Jihadists

Whoever made this picture is living under a rock

Agreed.

Kill yourself and hope that the afterlife is a utopia

>Famine
>In the US

Red herring argument. Reconstruct your argument, then create another thread.

Why won't Trump legislate to make heart disease illegal?

Oh man, let's ignore explicitly granted Presidential powers because the brown man is crying

They will say something like jihadists immigrants so it doesn't include second generation Muslims. They will say that Islamic terror attacks have nothing to do with Islam. They will make statistics that start the day after 9/11 or will make statistics that include years of American history long before mass Islamic immigration all to try and suggest it is not a big deal. They will also compare non-Islamic "terror attacks" which can be someone who is right wing punching someone or a left wing person throwing a brick at something in a political manner and say that Muslims don't make up the majority of terroirst arrests. They will also never look into these crimes or terrorism per capita.

Heart disease and cancer aren't going away.

Most of that shit is just not going away.

Focus on the problems you can solve rather than the ones you can't

>2 deaths a year
Some faggot tried to use that as an agrugment, it was complete bullshit and I could name a few incidents where Mussies killed more than 2 last year alone in the US. Fag didn't believe me of course

All of those things were created by a Democratic congress working with a Republican president. Moderates have always done the real work in this country - the reason nothing gets done right now is that Bush and Obama killed off all the moderates.

Orlando happened

>At least conservatives used to make some kind of effort to hide their hatred of women.
And liberals used to better at coming up with strawmen
>only goes to reaffirm the superiority of liberals
Liberals do suffer from an undeserved superiority complex
>Cons are "self-made men", not counting all the stuff they took from everyone else.
Providing services and and products for people is not taking thing from people, it is a voulantiry transaction.
>Somehow they believe the problem with society is that we are all not selfish enough. Like rapacious greed desperately needs a marketing campaign.
Epic strawman there buckaroo, thats not why people are republicans it is simply a prefrence or belife that policys will be better for them. Also I hate to break this to you but those greedy red states on average give more to charity then those holier then thuo blue states
>As though crass materialism might one day disappear unless we all turn on each other with ferocious abandon and prey on one another like rabid Ferengis.
Great star trek refrence tell me when you move out of your moms basment and start paying rent
>You can keep your Mad Max dystopian future.
Thats funny becouse the closest thing in this world to Mad Max is the socilist shitholes of latin America not any of the captilist countrys.

>YOU CAN'T SOLVE THIS PROBLEM UNTIL ALL THESE OTHER PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED TOO!
>ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK IN PARALLEL ON MULTIPLE THINGS!

I know but he said he wasn't a muslim and that he was gay because he was in the club twice, not like he was casing the joint.

You're a politically illiterate moran who doesn't understand that any immigration is bad for the host country. People like you are why we need to cut all government regulation and let you fucks get sorted out.

You fucking Shill Cuck fucking goof.

Fuck Illegals fucking paying for them you KEK. KEKLET. hey OP why you let everyone fuck your family? Fucking cuck.

Why is Sup Forums being overran with newfags with no idea how the world works. Fuck the left media telling these idiots lies to fuel these dis-informative spam posts. He campaigned on removing all these regulations, i'm actually for it because they shouldn't be paying for that shit on a federal level, if you'e cucked state wants to be cucked they can cuck it up, NOT federal level. Freedom motherfucker, go get a job you useless cuck.

Fuck Islam and shitskins taking over the world, (((they))) are letting it happen under the philosophy of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. (((they))) compromised our catholic system with a plant pope who just allowed quran readings in the Vatican for the first time in recorded history. This isn't progression, this is blatant destruction of our faith, we are being invaded and the propaganda they use is brilliant in a sense that they use a blanket of (((tolerance and acceptance))) to rid the world of remaining racists(people fighting for free-market and freedom of all skin colors).

Islam is the cancer of the earth, and you have no real empathy is you cannot see that. As a Nihilist it's extremely hard for me to even jump on board with Catholics/Christians (knowing the past + religion is degenerate) but shit is bigger than what you might think it is, and the more I get involved the more terrifying it is. Trump is doing what a good Patriot would do and try to slowly close these doors (((obama))) opened turning America into a fucking free-load palace. Canada is beyond fucked we have no backbone here, Alberta and Quebec are all that's left, rest is fucking cucked because of bullshit ideologies like the shit you are preaching.

Fucking kill yourself free-loading commie.

The answer is simple

"You don't actually believe he wasn't casing the joint and you don't actually believe he wasn't Muslim."

Just push them on the fact that they're claiming things that even they think are tenuous and they'll start to falter.

Smoking causes over 480,000 deaths every year in america, heart disease is the main death from smoking, overwhelming majority. Democrats let the lobbyists have this power, they basically voted smoking into infinite lifespan in the USA, no repercussions, and no re-testing of carcinogenic chemicals which were never tested by combustion in the first place. TRUMP WANTS TO STOP THE POWER OF LOBBYISTS FROM FUCKING AMERICA EVEN MORE AND IN-DIRECTLY STOPPING THE INFLUX OF HEART DISEASE AND CANCER FROM FDA/GOV AGENCY OVERREACH FOR PROFITS, AND YOU THINK THATS A BAD THING? GO POISON YOUR OWN PEOPLE SOMEWHERE ELSE COMMIE GOOF

People used to say that about Polio and Smallpox. Then medical research solved both. Trump's budget eliminated all funding to medical research. Leafs are going to have all the good medical patents in the next 30 years thanks to you stupid fucks.

>nice things exist ONLY because of government regulations

nigger fuck you people have been eating bacon safely for thousands of years

>You only need to build the wall once
You know what maintenance is, right?

>Two deaths per year to islamic immigrants!
lol

Biggest threat to the west is mass third world migration Senpai

Thanks I'll try and use that in the future, Other people started to see what was happening and he made a show of himself so its alright. Also White Genocide doesn't into real according to him

>allahu ackbar
>father is a taliban
>went to saudi wahabi sect "school" in the us
>pledges allegiance to ISIS.

1) that'll never happen
2) what's a "moran"

Fake news sweden he was actually a troubled gay man.the poz makes you do crazy things

>1) that'll never happen
Your scenario would never happen, either.

Nothing that Trump is doing would have prevented Orlando or Ft. Hood - his anti-terrorism policy is all about banning immigrants/foreigners, and the islamic terrorism in this country is not being carried out by immigrants or foreigners (the muslim ban doesn't affect 2nd gen). The exception is 9/11, but even that attack was done by Saudis, and Trump licks their assholes every chance he gets.

>1 post by this ID
>(((Medical Research)))

>brown people trying to mind their own damn business.

>comes in thread
>takes a big fat shit
>leaves

>hehehe just trolled em a goood one :00x;):)):X)))

>Trump's budget eliminated all funding to medical research
Yeah you're legit retarded. The vast majority of medical research is from private entities.

I doubt passing legislation to tell fatties to put down the fucking fork is within the presidents power.

fair enough, but Trump isn't doing anything to prevent 2nd generation muslim immigrants, or any other muslim with US citizenship, from becoming terrorists. He isn't even doing anything to prevent Saudis, the biggest exporters of terrorism in the world, from coming to the US. The only thing he's done is block people from countries that currently have wars going on right now. The people that come to the US from those countries came here to get away from war, and they're less likely to become terrorists than people who already live here.

Gun deaths should be 33,636, between Influenz and Alzheimers.