What are his chances for being the next Prime Minister of Canada...

What are his chances for being the next Prime Minister of Canada? Is there a better candidate for the Conservative party?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/opinion/columnists/2008/05/09/sovereignists_signalling_desperation.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/canada/2036929/Canadian-foreign-minister-Maxime-Bernier-resigns-over-secret-document-row.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/1
Bernier

I'd say pretty fucking high.

Maxime Bernier is a far better candidate

O'Leary's pretty much Hillary (if she adopted Trumpian banter)

Mad Max and Autistic Leitch are better candidates.

O'Leary is a globalist liberal pretending to be conservative and coasting on Trump-tier banter for success.

Mad Max is /our guy/.

Maxime Bernier or GTFO

God no. This guy is the definition of a cuckservative. Vote in Bernier if you bought a CPC membership.

Fuck off Kevin

CPC registration ends march 28. It takes less then 5 minutes to sign up. DO NOT PUT OLEARY ON YOUR BALLOT HE IS A PLOT BY THE LIBERALS TO CONTROL BOTH SIDES.

Do Bernier shills realize that his autisitic dismantling of farm subsidies and complete "free" trade will destroy white Canadian farmers and fuck over rural Canada even more in favour of multinational jewish business interests

>we have to reduce wheat costs by $0.14 a bushel goy, we have to buy it all from mega US agro companies

Leitch is the most pro white candidate, but she is a cuck and a female so we are probably fucked wither way

1 post by this ID

>implying Anglos out west will vote for a frog

Bernier is a losing pick. Have you never heard him speak? Just listen to him for thirty seconds and you'll know he's a bust

Working in a grocery store, almost none of our products are Canadian already. As a matter of fact, we were selling Washington state cherries during cherry season while BC cherries were being exported to China.

Now that doesn't address grain, but just a small ray of light from my own experience in the "food" industry.

hopefully his chances are low.
Yes. Literally any candidate would be better than this globalist faggot.

He's growing stronger.

Bernier is the only one who's been in the military, he's also the only one with a smoking hot wife, he also also the only one who wants smaller gubment, he also also also is the only one who wants to cut taxes. He also also also also is our next conservative libertarian PM, same views as Trump in most ways. He's also also also also also against immigration

Half of the conservative leadership field are liberal plants. Cheech and Raitt would be far worse for Canada than O'Leary, for instance

>lobertarian
>against immigration

Pick one.

250k shitskins a year is better than 500k shitskins, but we still lose.

And literally every conservative candidate campaigns on lower taxes, except Cheech. Max isn't special. he's a losing pick.

conservative libertarian you fucknut

You can have views from more than one party you retarded mongoloid

Except he doesn't.

Max is a flip-flopping, spineless frog. He used to be a Quebec separatist. He's frog-first, like all quebecers. And him self proclaiming he's the "Albertan from Quebec" is fucking laughable. No Anglo should or will vote for a frog.

Considering he wants to cut the funding to Qebec from the pipeline. He's been touring mostly western Canada. O-Leary was planning on running liberal last election and lives in Boston

He's touring western Canada because he knows he has an inherent disadvantage outside of Quebec. Though, no one outside his riding knows
who he is, either. The only folks that remember Bernier are those that remember the scandal under the Harper govt.

Speaking of which, at best, Bernier is a fucking retard and grossly mishandled classified information. At worst, he was selling Canadian state secrets. He has no chance at beating Trudeau in 2019 based on that incident alone. And anyone that criticized Killary for her email server but gives Bernier a pass is a hypocrit.

That's alot of babble. That's alot of projections.
Can you link me to a non cbc article about his scandal? I don't remember it myself and I'd like to take a further look

Canadian PM's aren't elected. The ruling party, which doesn't need a majority in Parliament, chooses the PM.

So anything is possible in the hell hole that is Canada. Great people, just corrupt as F.

My ballot will probably have Bernier, Scheer and Saxton...Apparently you can include up to 10 candidates so we'll see.

>implying representative gov. ins't best gov.

got that link bro?

How is the re-election law in Canada?

Bernier will never become PM.

no term limit
weedman is either dethroned in 2019 or there will be too many shitskins to ever dethrone him

Do your own due diligence. There's literally dozens of sources. It was a big fucking deal.

What we know: Bernier """forgot""" a briefcase full of classified information at his prostitute's house. He was the foreign minister at the time under the Harper govt. The information was never declassified and likely never will be, so we may never know what was in that briefcase.

We do also know the whore had connections with the criminal underworld in Montreal. She had previously been romantically involved with high-up mafia types. It's not far-fetched to think that he was trying to sell Canadian state secrets

What I find curious is that we found out about this at all. I'm sure this type of shit happens all the time in govt, but why did his whore squeal?

You brought it up though. It doesn't help that you type out another paragraph without a source. Where's the credibility in that?

We're not at critical mass yet, but we're close.

Honestly, I don't think the number of shitskins matters that much. A lot of them aren't involved in politics and don't vote. The size of the public sector and unions matters more, since those folks actually vote. In Ontario, 40% of the workforce is in the public sector. THAT is critical mass. If Wicked Wynne wasn't a complete thief, she could've been in power indefinitely

O'Leary is a globalist like

Mad Max is the ideal candidate who will make Canada great again.

lol 0 chance he'll be the next prime minister unless he wants to wait 10 years for the Trudeau government to earn its dethronement.

Honestly he is vvvery unlikely to be prime minister unless he is much more patient than I imagine he is.

does anyone have any Bernier memes?

I think he has about a 99-1oo% chance of winning provided he adheres to these things. Fuck Post-Modernity, Fuck Feminism, Fuck Islam.

Wait, the guy from fucking Shark Tank is running for PM? Is this the Canadian Donald Trump?

Canada' lame version of Trump who is more like hillary.

He's no DT.

O'Leary's tv show is literally grabbing royalities and interest from entrepreneurs

>hated by the left
>also hated by the majority of the right
>no grassroots movement or huge rallies
0%. He's not populist or likeable like Trump I don't know why he's even running

YES

IT'S JORDAN B PETERSON

He wants people to think that he's like Trump.

He's not actually like Trump at all

is JBP running?

>
In a better timeline.

>At worst, he was selling Canadian state secrets.

We both know this didn't happen you retarded faggot

I've got no problem with JBP. It'd be great to have him in the race, but can you please keep your dirty people away from our borders?

I'm not voting for someone who doesn't even fucking live here.

Fucking kike can hang himself.

this,put bernier as first choice and the bitch second,the fat leb can go fuck himself

>She had previously been romantically involved with high-up mafia types

This is also false you fucking shill. This is all well documented (but curiously you won't post sources for your own claims).

O'Leary is a slithery crypto Jew. Maxime or bust

JBP would be great. I can't help, it's either them invading you or them breaking into my house.

O'Leary is a fraud 100%. Globalist, possible plant. Trying to ride off of the Trump train. Doubts? Look at how he's covered by CBC. "Tory frontrunner" etc. Leitch would be best but she has no charisma and no chance. Bernier is the best middle ground we're gonna get. He's not bad, but still wants 250000 per yr in immigration although with stronger vetting. I've already signed up to vote in the leadership race, first time in my life I've done it. That's how important I think the next election will be for Canada.

>can't speak french
>doesn't live in Canada
If he goes up against the weedman then were gonna have a bad time. He can't win and if he gets the conservative leadership then the libs have a free win.

This will what the LPC and their shills will push if Bernier wins the CPC nomination.

thestar.com/opinion/columnists/2008/05/09/sovereignists_signalling_desperation.html
>Julie Couillard has no criminal record. She has never been charged with criminal activity and some of Quebec's crack investigative reporters failed to find evidence that she has had links with bikers since a 1999 divorce.

You clearly aren't old enough to know what the fuck happened. If you research it, every source shows she was involved with criminal organizations.

Read the post above your own dipshit. Post your own links and sources, otherwise you're just a shill

>muh sauce

That only works in Reddit. Do your own fucking reading.

>JUST GO LOOK IT UP REEEEEE

that's what I did and this is what I found

>Julie Couillard has no criminal record. She has never been charged with criminal activity and some of Quebec's crack investigative reporters failed to find evidence that she has had links with bikers since a 1999 divorce.

Now please post your sources since you think I'm wrong

>38, also confirmed she had once been involved with a member of a biker gang who was assassinated and later married – but quickly divorced – another gang member.

>She conceded that neither man had been an innocent but added: "I have done nothing to embarrass my country."

Bernier selling out our country is worse than degenerate criminal scum, even according to literal whores.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/canada/2036929/Canadian-foreign-minister-Maxime-Bernier-resigns-over-secret-document-row.html

>no criminal record or any evidence whatsoever of criminal wrongdoing
>""""""""involved"""""""" with bikers almost a decade before she meets Bernier

Is that it? Is that the meat of your argument?

it works anywhere

you compare this to Hillary's servers?

No. We don't know that. We don't even know what was in the classified documentation.

We do know that Bernier was minimally a fucking retard and grossly mishandled classified information. It's extremely bad optics.

just googled her and she was a dime so it's justified

Will the Irish merchant ever recover from the BTFOing he received from Mad Max?

Bingo. The only people excited by O'Leary are the (((CBC)))

This, but if he rides the Trump wave and bends the knee (biggest question) then we might be ok.

You fucking statists will believe anything the govt spoon feeds you. When you grow out of diapers, you'll learn to use your brain. Bernier is the worst of the worst when it comes to career politicians. He's a manchild, a sexual deviant. Only allowed into positions of power because he can be controlled, like the meek, spineless frog he is.

Maybe it was just an """error""" , but more likely he was fucking all Canadians over for his own fiscal gain.

Short Bald greedy genetic sewage. He will never moisten the princesses panties. Max might though.

t. aspergian ayn rand fan

>selling out Canada is justified because pussy

Fuck off you virgin

Hillary went to great lengths to establish her server, conceal her crimes and lie about it to congress, the FBI and the American people.

The Bernier affair is nothing even close and you're a faggot retard for trying to compare them. Sure it's bad optics but making it out like he was selling our secrets to a foreign state is laughable. He resigned and took responsibility for his fuckup.

>He's a manchild, a sexual deviant
>t. Sup Forums user

grow up sweetie

Honestly, I might vote for O'Leary.

Anything to get Cuckdeau out of office.

Alberta and Quebec both hate the fed. Harper was basically Albertan appeasment during the oil boom.

Now, sometimes views align and this is a chance at Canada actually staying relevant

I wasn't the one who compared it to shillarys servers

see

He was caught red handed. His whore squealed. If he could've weaselled out of this one, damn right he would have.

O'Leary will be advertised as Trump 2.0; he can't win.

trudeau's going to be PM for about 20 years.

You've been waiting all these years to vote SEARS

VOTE SEARS

Bernier has adds on NHL radio about him being a free market guy. He has more vote.

Hopefully none

Maxine bernier bro

>sexual deviant
>heterosexual relationship with a fit milf

pick one

That's who I meant to quote sorry bro

>caught red handed

That usually implies that somebody is caught in the middle of a deliberate, malicious act, which this wasn't (why it's called a fuckup, honeybun).

>in typical Canadian fashion
All good bro

0%. He's a joke.

What are the arguments against Kellie Leitch?

I was for Bernier, but now I think I was just falling for the meme.

You're a faggot if you don't think that O'leary would do worse

Leitch is a leech, even the (((rebel))) was against her, but because she showed up at one of (((their))) rallies. she was accepted

Nothing. I'd rather Bernier them him at least Bernier seems to be trying to win with his campaign reaching out to Canadians which is kind of nice. O'leary seems like an opportunist nothing more.

She's a Harperite who sometimes rails agaiinst muslims being allowed to wear their garbage bags everywhere. Economically shes no different then a Liberal.

hence all the CBC interviews and not showing up to debates

Maybe, maybe not. We don't know his motivations, if there were any. But if it were just a fuck up, why would we hear of it at all? Why did his whore squeal?

Threadly reminder that Kevin O'Leary is a fake tough guy, fake Canadian faggot who objectively cannot qualify for office because he can't speak French.

>National Foreign minister leaves documents at his gf's place
>gf turns them in
>((((((media)))))) finds out, and then later about her connections from before 1999
>hurrrrrrr why did this become news

retard

>implying he can't just get a translator

Who the fuck cares if a candidate can't speak frog. That's a value-add for me. Trudeau Sr destroyed Canada by making it a bilingual country. Effectively limiting Anglos from govt positions. The frogs are only in it for themselves.

I'm kind of thinking that guy was turned down by Max because Max isn't into guys. So now he's just shillin for a villain

Why did she turn Bernier in? Why not
Just give him the papers next time he got his dick sucked?

That's what I meant by why did we hear of this at all. I just doesn't make sense. We have not been told the whole story.

> Who the fuck cares if a candidate can't speak frog

Legal code.

I don't give a fuck about being bilingual either but you have qualify and get elected for office FIRST, THEN change it. O'Leary can't do that.

Giving up 25% of the vote right off the bat because hate frogs over policies which were in place for a short period of time in the seventies doesn't make too much sense baka user