HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's almost like the LIBS were bullshitting the entire time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BgipZ
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39321888
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/house-intelligence-chairman-says-theres-no-evidence-of-russia-collusion-wiretapping/news-story/cbfcddcc610f97f12e54b987aedf5b3d
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

"No evidence" != "didn't happen."

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence pointing to a shady relationship between Trump/associates and Russia.

>"No evidence" != "didn't happen."
>there's no evidence but Trump is working for the russians just shut the fuck up and take my word for it you silly goy
I wonder who could be behind this post.

there's even more circumstantial evidence that hillary, podesta, alefantis, obama, etc. are part of an elite pedophile ring.

bump

>calling a government official to get a business permit
>"link to government"

And what's that evidence, Buddy?

oh shit is this a "laugh at liberals" thread?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anything that isn't a tinfoil hat chart?

Same could be said bout Pizzagate.

We all know you faggots are pedos.

>lefties are the conspiritards now
HHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW'S IT FEEL, FAGGOTS

that pic is mental illness in action. poor democrats.

Checked! I was blown away watching that rachel madow shit, everyone on the left has basically become glen beck.

Reminder that huffpo is deleting all trump/russia articles on their website.

archive.fo/BgipZ

it's a demon!

Yeah, do something about it, faggot.

today is great

The new talking point is that this guy- Nunes- is working for the Kremlin.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It seems like its about to get better with those kinds of digits.

Plenty of circumstantial evidence that Obama, Merkel, Clinton were funding Syrian rebels with the intent to take out Assad and had the program fail and cause a mass refugee crisis that led to them importing millions of Muslims into the western world as well.

THIS is gold. Saved.

Should we make a chart with Obama admin? they met with and went to Russia on multiple occaisions. There's even pictures with Obama and Putin together.

OH MY GOD

ARE YOU TELLING ME

THAT POLITICIAMS

SOMETIMES TALK TO AMBASSADORS???????????????

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucked around and got a triple double

Kek at this chart with a big fucking red line from Trump to Russia is "muh proof"

compare them you retard. you have nothing.

>post yfw the entire MSM for the past 6 months is blown out with a sentence.

>the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence!
>circumstantial evidence
>1 Post by this ID
Sad!

Underrated.

Low-information voters will not see the irony in this.

2 cents have been added to your account, commie kike.

>over 50 pieces of solid evidence
>nothing

You mean the main guy fighting the actual investigation saying there is no evidence?

Jesus.
For attacking every thing as biased, y'all are unable to see it

Not going to go over every link, but Manafort, Tillerson, Page, and Flynn, for instance, are all directly tied to Russia/Putin.

Roger Stone knew about DNC leak from Wikileaks before it occurred, has been going around claiming a "backchannel contact with Assange."

Trump's personal lawyer caught hand-delivering a letter on Russia sanctions to Flynn (about a week before he was fired) after meeting with Russian / Ukranian associates of Trump's. Lied about it at first too.

Trump has flat-out lied about his business interests in Russia. He has been involved in businesses directly tied Russia, and his own son a few years ago was talking about how Russia makes up a disproportional amount of their business. Not to mention Trump has almost certainly received loans from Russian banks.

Trump-owned computer server was found to have been taking requests almost solely from Russia and the company associated with the DeVos family.

The Trump-Russia dossier claimed Trump would receive a cut of Rosneft (Russian oil) deal in exchange for lifting Russia sanctions. Rosneft shares were transferred a few days Trump was inaugurated, and the owner is completely anonymous.

He's saying that in their investigation so far he's seen no evidence.

>directly tied

>as in, 'they've spoken to a russian in their lives'

wow amazing

Surely amongst all that you must have one single piece of solid evidence that would see Trump impeached!

Redpill me on evidence, why is circumstantial evidence not enough to suggest Trump was surveilled but enough to suggest he works with the Russians?

NEW REPORTS SAY RUSSIANS MAY EVEN BE HIDING UNDER YOUR BED
MORE AT 11

Circumstantial evidence? Fascinating. With evidence gathering skills this strong, you could link any administration you've had to at least a dozen countries.

Meanwhile last week

Kill yourself

>circumstantial evidence
Litteraly the alex jones conspircy of the left fuck off cunt

>Roger Stone

He left the trump campaign in August if 2015.

>Flynn

Of course he was receiving info on sanctions. He was NSA at the time.

>Business ties

He has holdings all over the world. This proves nothing.

> server

There's actually no proof they were communicating, there's only DNS lookups which can be easily fabricated.

>Dossier

You mean the one that was commissioned by political opponents of Trump

they literally turned into what they hated and ridiculed for 8 years

can you imagine a worse faith?
that's like Sup Forums becoming a tranny with purple hair leftipol faggot

underrated

Manafort has been associated with Russia/Ukraine for decades. Pretty much being investigated by everyone for his involvement in Crimea annexation.

Tillerson, too, has been directly tied to Russia for decades as an oil boss.

Carter Page is pro-Putin/Russia and works for Russian oil.

Flynn has received multiple payments from Russian organizations, including the Russian government. This includes him being flown out to an RT event in which he sat right next to Putin.

could i get the full urls of both of those articles? i am doing a thing for communications on dishonest journalism

>they literally turned into what they hated and ridiculed for 8 years

Not only that, they're imposing their own views on morality in a way that right-wing Christians haven't done in decades.

russiaspiracy is worse than birtherism, because this suit costs the taxpayers money

"Collusion''

Libtards talk as if Russia is an organization and not a country.

>the lack of evidence doesnt mean it didn't happen

THIS WAS A SHIT ARGUMENT DURING BUSH
IT'S A SHIT ARGUMENT NOW

oh wow now we have evidence, just tel anyone who questions for conspiracies to kill them selves !!!! wow this proves it!!!

goddamn /thread

None of that is collusion and none of that is a threat to the US

Fuck no one gave a shit if Saudi Arabia

the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

MORE LINES!
MORE GOD DAMMIT!

We have... you lost the election and will forever be marked as pedos.

kys pedo fag

I take it you're going to church today, then?

>sat next to putin
wow sat next to him? fucking lock him up! oh wait he already resigned over this bullshit, a decorated general who has done more for the country than any liberal alive today caught up in inane conspiracies, fucking awesome

Shareblue wont be spared the rope friendo

"if you've associated with russians in any way, you might be... a russian spy!"

we're looking for evidence to think that the russians somehow... in some unexplained manner... 'rigged the elections'. nobody, NOBODY, has even remotely began to explain HOW the russians went about 'rigging' the election, there's NO evidence that the elections were rigged, (no evidence of a crime even having been committed) and there's not even a shred of even CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence that anyone in trumps administration is somehow, for some unexplained reason, for some unexplained purpose, beholden to the russians.

go away. you are an idiot.

>have faith that russians hacked everything
>but stop talking about hillary's emails ok sweetie?

Astounding insights into the matter by you ITT. Now all you have to do is provide proof of any wrongdoing!

W H E N
can't come fast enough

TDF out in droves today.
You realize you're doing it for free yeah?

Fuck that, I'm actually looking for evidence for which to base my claim on. Otherwise, it can be dismissed.

actually absence of evidence is evidence of absence, but only weak evidence

That Roger Stone left doesn't mean anything. Manafort "left" too, specifically because of his ties with Russia becoming a big deal. Still lives in Trump tower though.

Flynn was shady even putting aside the ambassador slip-up. He was dealing with Russian companies and government (and not reporting the fact he was getting paid for it) before the Trump campaign even started.

Trump doesn't (probably) hold significant amount of debt from other countries. And Trump has lied about his dealings with Russia.

The server was configured to only receive requests from certain IPs, of which the IPs the bank and DeVos company were a part of.

It doesn't matter who commissioned the dossier as far as this is concerned. It linked Trump to a deal that was a year from even being announced.

Obama has ties to all three too, as does Hillary.

You libs are really grasping for straws at this point and it's just to ensure eight more years of winning.

I see no evidence of collusion here.

His debt is held by the German bank $DB, so what are you taking about?

Yep funny watching the democrats crash and burn. They will keep on reaching for straws in order to make their Russia fantasy make sense to them.

>There is a bit of circumstantial evidence of TrumpRussia
"investigate and impeach drumpf!!!"

>There is more circumstantial evidence for pedogate though
"Lol you altright are crazy conspiritards no i don't need to see your evidence, it just sounds crazy lol typical drumpf supporter"

death squads when?

There's no evidence whatsoever of collusion between Russia and the Trump administration.

...so you're saying there's a chance.

Tbh, I bet the Russians were very surprised, confused and slightly pleased when they were informed about their ability to be everywhere and affect everything, including the US elections.

>There is plenty of circumstantial evidence pointing to a shady relationship between Trump/associates and Russia.

why is Russia always the go to?

the headlines were blaming Oswald's association with Russia for the death of president Kennedy

thats part of what makes this so much more obviously bullshit

>I just got this pasta from kikebook

this was my thought. Putin was probably grinning to himself, saying that he 'still got it'

You're still not providing me with any evidence of how this led or even could have led to collusion. The problem with the dossier is that it includes no evidence of how they know the deal was linked to him. I don't even know what you're talking about with the IPs. That doesn't even ale sense. The pings we are talking about weren't even directly to the Trump server. They were the server equivalent of looking someone up in the phone book.

>Manafort, Tillerson, Page, and Flynn, for instance, are all directly tied to Russia/Putin.

ok

why does that matter? is it because (((Lee Harvey Oswald was a Russian agent who murdered president Kennedy)))?

I am trying to help you by pointing out that it does not matter if the ties between Russia and Trump are true or not true, because nobody cares or trusts what media or politicians say anyway

you need a new script that has a better chance of ringing true with a larger group of the public

This right here. LIBS accuse trump of being Putin's puppy dog. But, there crazy conspiracies are actually heaping Putin. They make him seem much more powerful than he is!

I don't get it.
Can anyone explain please?

There isn't, and might never be, enough evidence to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that Trump personally colluded with Russia. This doesn't mean there isn't evidence of collusion. Unless there is irrefutable evidence of collusion, there is no way an official would come out and accuse the president of such a thing.

NO EVIDENCE

IT'S OVER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39321888

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/house-intelligence-chairman-says-theres-no-evidence-of-russia-collusion-wiretapping/news-story/cbfcddcc610f97f12e54b987aedf5b3d

This was actually a conversation between Obama and the former Russian President. But the names are switched out for Sessions a\to poke fun at how Dems are suddenly so concerned about some Russian connection.

THERE'S 3 DIFFERENT SOURCES RIGHT THERE
THERE ARE MORE IF YOU GOOGLE
NO MORE "YEAH BUT MAYBE" AS AN ARGUMENT.

>the names

You want me to explain why Trump receiving a cut of a multi-billion dollar deal from another country that was trying to help him win would suggest collusion, or are you having a hard time seeing why Trump having so many links to Russia (nevermind while claiming to have none) would create reasonable suspicion?

>I don't even know what you're talking about with the IPs

Here:

>When the researchers pinged the server, they received error messages. They concluded that the server was set to accept only incoming communication from a very small handful of IP addresses.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

Maybe this is a psyop by the democrats to make Putin seem stronger. They want Putin on the throne!

>It's almost like the LIBS were bullshitting the entire time.
Do you think? Their attempts since the election to destroy Trump look like Wyle. E. Coyote trying to catch the Roadrunner. It reeks of more desperation daily.

*draws lines on paper*
>i got ya evidince right here trumpfcuk

it's the thickest line of them all. i am convinced.

that slate article was thoroughly discredited a long time ago

Or someone add the links in the pic

By who?

lol, liberals lose again..... you'd think they would learn that doubling-down on the whole russian narrative just based on a hunch is hurting what little credibility they had left, but here we are.

The whole thing reeks of desperation.