BOOYA!

HUGE TAX CUTS COMING!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-27/trump-victory-shoots-consumer-confidence-to-15-year-high
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/mood_of_america_archive/right_direction_or_wrong_track/march_2017/right_direction_wrong_track_mar6
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/interest-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah man, we need to use the money we save to pay off our fuckhuge debt.

oh oh Drumpfkins are awake, all starting the same threads again and again
you got the memo but you read it wrong

Obama inherited the worst economic mess since the Great Depression. Trump inherited an economic boom on the rise for years.

Either way it's likely fake news.

go back to surrendering your wife to muhammad

Someone should tell Trump that he's currently under operating Obama's budget.

beggining of fiscal year, end of fiscal year?
a president inherits his predecessor's debts
the gateway pundit is just lying there

They delibarately go back 8 years because if they went back to 2016, there was also a $55 billion budget surplus in January.

Also, Trump is operating under Obama's budget. I love it when these retards make fools out of themselves.

Trump came into office after the ONLY president to NEVER have a year of 3% economic growth. That is 8 years. Fucking niggers....

that's not what they want to hear
they are trolling, I guess

>economic boom
>when economists agree the recovery hasn't been nearly as successful as it should have been

Francois putting American right wing retards who know nothing about their own country to shame.

The debt was caused by bailouts outs.

We wouldn't even have an American auto industry if it wasn't for Obama.

This is a shit old meme

Republicans crash the economy, Democrats fix, Republicans claim it's not good enough.

Every fucking time.

>Trump came into office after the ONLY president to NEVER have a year of 3% economic growth.
If you haven't done well in the past 8 or 9 years, it's your fault.

Jesus Christ why don't I start a right wing retard fake news website? These stupid motherfucker rural freaks are biggest dumbasses on the planet.

>economists agree
Such a weasel word-tier phrase. Of course, you don't provide any sort of source or statistic, either.

Do you realize the stock market has hit all-time highs?

Federal hiring freeze

Government debts are much easily paid during recessions.

you're trolling

Kek, this topic is like the shill motel.

Chill out Satan, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

HE NEEDS TO REDUCE FASTER OBAMA'S BEATING HIM BY 300 BILLION AND HE HAD A FULL 8 YEARS TO RUN THE AMERICAN ECONOMY INTO THE GROUND, THERE IS A RISK THAT TRUMP WON'T BE REELECTED in 2020 SO HE MIGHT ONLY HAVE 4 YEARS TO FIX THINGS GO TRUMP GOOOOOOO

The stock market highs are attributable to renewed optimism over Trump, in addition to the higher than expected job growth figures for February. Consumer confidence was consistently low during the Obama admin., while Trump's proposed reforms and protectionist stance against globalism have propelled nationalist optimism and investment within the US to new highs. In addition, recent polls demonstrate that more Americans feel that the country is headed n the right direction than any they did during any time in the Obama admin.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-27/trump-victory-shoots-consumer-confidence-to-15-year-high

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/mood_of_america_archive/right_direction_or_wrong_track/march_2017/right_direction_wrong_track_mar6

Just as with last month's 40% reduction in illegal border crossing apprehensions, just talking about fixing something can affect social and market behavior, doing wonders for progressing certain goals.

Without even using Congress Trump has done things which Obama himself dismissed as impossible. It feels good seeing a real man in the WH.

>right wing retards
yep, it's obamaleaf.

NOOOO WTF

I NEED THE GUBBAMINT TO STEAL HALF MY WAGE !!!! FUCK GLUMPH!!!!

We were already hitting all-time stock markets highs under Obama. Trump not messing with anything has kept it on track.

There is definitely a fucking pattern here.
Some random dude creates a threads about economy. No flaming, no shitposting. Nothing.
Then OUTTA FUCKING NOWHERE!!! a leaf jumps in and starts his 50 post rant about Republicans.

lmao
Now that I think of it...
How pathetic your life must be...

>not familiar with Obama Leaf -

just wait how hard these retards dindu the economy when trump crashes everything

Nah, I know you. See you from time to time.
Anyway, have a good time. Gotta go.

your village is getting taken over by Putin?

LOL. I love bullying them too. I did this constantly on Sup Forums before the election. It ensures they'll vote solid Trump. My guess is you actually believe what you're saying though, which makes it even funnier. Cutting your own throat with my lines, lefty.

and then you see he makes the economy better and you get stumped

If trump gives the bottom class tax breaks down to 0% first he will secure 16 years of republican control from that act alone.

Proxy

wrong

>an actually good canadian post
niiiiiiiiise

You Russian?

>bullying
what?
>My guess is you actually believe what you're saying though
My IRA and 401k have done amazing over the past 9 years, so of course I believe it.

Is the most easy money anyone can make; they eat up anything that zooms in to their short sighted world view,basically guns and uhmericu, and believe tin foil none sense about gay frogs and shit.

This trump cuck is triggered cuss we fucked the circle jerk

>not noticing that level off in 2015 when people realize hillary is about to be president and then the spike in late 2016 when Trump is elected

>What?

Like I thought.

>muh 401K

Hahahaha. It's like you literally saved my posts from pre-election? This is rich.

>Obama's Leaf
>at 10 posts.....

Here we go.

>ignoring the part where Obama tripled the stock market.

Will Trump match that performance?

And an election always brings about uncertainty you fucking moron

How did you change the Chinese tags?
I need to get in to the trump cuck free rolls

>implying the stock market is any indication of anything other then how the rich are doing.

Blah. Blah. Right wing retard, blah blah... muh charts.

fake news

If You're so smart why do you spend 18 hours a day posting on Sup Forums?

kek

Message me on Twitter or Reddit

I'll let you know and maybe we can brainstorm some money making opportunities off these fucking right wing retards

Holy fuck I love filtering images by MD5

It's like Obamaleaf doesn't exist

>being this afraid of my redpills

Does Obamaleaf get paid? Or does he do it pro bono?

What planet are you living on? Recessions mean shrinking public sectors - the easiest way to preserve stability is to grow the public sector. That means more government debt (which then gets paid off during an economic boon).

>filtered
;^)

>being this afraid of my autism

ftfy.

is he really this retarded?

he's not here often enough to be a paid shill, i think this is mostly just a fun hobby for him.

Pretty sure it's by topic. This one seem to show up on their shilling software.

Thanks for posting my badge of honor. Each of those represent right wing retards getting btfo

how about that source

>wow, I'm so glad i have a website to tell me what to think instead of actually looking at figures and tables
>that stuff is boring!

You are an intelligent man.

Taxes should never be cut UNTIL the debt is paid off, as debt servicing will bankrupt a nation eventually.

There's a good reason for that: after Bush tanked the economy, a lot of US citizens (including me) moved to Canada, because the recession wasn't as bad up there. For most of us, the last thing we remember about America was the Republicans, after 8 years of controlling every aspect of American life, fucking everything. Sure, Obama's fix was halfassed, but conservatives caused the problem, just like they cause every fucking problem south of the line.

NO TAX CUTS UNTIL WE PAY OFF ALL THE DEBT FROM THOSE CHINESE FUCKERS

Your mum's cock

Why? We can just cancel that portion of the debt.

You are the same faggot who avoided my question. Your logic is flawed. You claim Trump's achievements are thanks to Obama, yet I am 100% positive you praised Obama few months back stating he has had achievements that happened in 2009 to 2014.

Using your logic then, Bush is to be praised rather than Obama for his 8 years then. It takes 8 years for their budget to take effect in your mind, so I guess you should be shilling for Bush.

>hurrrr Obongo had good statistics so he was a good president

Most of Obongo's presidency was in the recovery period after a recession. All statistics will naturally rise in that period because they're below where they should normally be. The problem is how slowly this rise occurred. It was the slowest recovery out country has ever had. He's the only president to never reach 3% GDP growth. The economy started skyrocketing as soon as Trump got elected because they knew Obongo's crazy liberal policies of high taxes and massive regulations would finally end. Obama left the economy in the dumpster to appease his liberal base.

Imagine being Obamaleaf
>imagine supporting the largest wealth transfer to the 1% in history
>imaging supporting assassinating citizens without due process
>imagine supporting the most transparent presidency that effectively exiled whistleblowers
>imagine supporting the expansion of Bush's OPEC wars
>imagine supporting a healthcare bill written by pharmaceutical lobbyists
>imagine supporting a secret trade bill that allows corporations to sue nations for loss profits
>imagine supporting a drone program that killed thousands of civilians
>imagine supporting the creation of the largest humanitarian crisis since WW2
>imagine supporting increasing the surveillance state
>imagine supporting an administration that had all of its gun regulations declared unconstitutional

How is that any different than OP?

Are you fucking retarded? You're such a liar.

You tried to claim that I didn't give Bush credit for February 2009. I told you I gave Bush full credit for Feb 2009 800k job loss just like give Obama credit for Feb 2017

Rite?! wtf is wrong with stlumpft?

Sage this shill thread please

Why do right wing retards get so triggered when Obama kills terrorists?

Republicans crash the economy, Democrats thrive the economy.

Yeah that's the point.

>BOOYA!
Fucking hell, Americans
It's not fake news, it's misleading. The numbers are right, but it's still (mostly) the effect of Obama's budget, not Trump's

You think the government should have the right to kill U.S. citizens without a trial?

How is the debt down when we still have a defecit?

>larping as an American. Nice try leaf shill

Nope those are Bush's achievements, sorry fag.

Not only that, see pic related.
King Nigger was a fucking disgrace.

Also, the so-called recovery was caused by the virtually non-existant FED interest rate.
>tradingeconomics.com/united-states/interest-rate

Do you say Niggers should have a trial before being shot as well?

Annual deficit does not mean there is a month-by-month deficit

Not to mention another key point that everyone is missing is that the US is technically at their debt ceiling limit (the whole thing is dumb and pointless) but this is the point where the Treasury Sec can use financial maneuvers to give a little extra time. Then the debt jumps after they raise the debt ceiling.

I don't know why the Republicans can't raise the debt ceiling when they control Congress and the presidency.

Trust me when I tell you that all of this is way too complicated for these rural freaks to understand.

>inb4 right wing retards have no fucking clue what the debt ceiling is

The source in your image does not appear to actually exist. You might want to find a new one.

>inb4 right wing retards have no fucking clue what the debt ceiling is

>liberal
>high taxes
WHY DO BURGERS NOT KNOW WHAT LIBERAL MEANS REEEEEEEE

they still don't know the difference between debt and deficit

Which president's job creation record are you claiming they got wrong?

That guy had it right, he just wasn't aware of the time frame

No, you don't know anything about macro-economics. Doing this IS what brings down debt, stupid.

>crickets from u retards on this

top kek

Is the record breaking stock market rise that began right after Trump won the election because of Obama too? Jesus liberals are retarded.

>Reagan did it so its OK
Obama confirmed for kindergarten level intellect

Trump inherited a subsidized mess.

>implying anyone cares about mudslimes

Ahh so its right when Obama's policies take effect does he get credit. Then how do you claim Trump's achievements are Obama's? Can you not keep your logic straight or are you just a drooling retard.