Should we deport all non-Europeans?

We need to deport all non-Europeans, they ruined everything.
We have enough hard workers and they're white.
Deport the Arabs
Deport the Niggers
Deport the Chinks

Yes we should.

I 100% agree. We should deport all niggers and slavs.

yes

YES, deport all niggers and arabs.

you're slavic too, dirty mong

Look at this pathetic shitmagyar attempt to have an opinion on nationality.

That scene was great, what a man. Got his arm chopped off to save his life, and instead of living out his days as a cripple, he said no thanks assholes and marched up a damn mountain to fight an army by himself.

you're literally more slavic than i am

>balts
>slaves

ok

>t. Franz Ferdinand von Habsburg

They are though

So what you're saying is, you speak pure anime japanese at home, instead of a gluttural west-serbian dialect?

By that i meant that you have more Slavic genes that i do.
The only slavic thing Croats have is the fucking language.

In fortunately they don't really have anywhere to go. The only solution is to concentrate their populations in various camps across Europe and systematically kill them off, i would advise forcing them to inhale hydrogen cyanide.

No. It is not practical.

All we need to do is repeal Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Then we can discriminate on thr basis of race, religion, national origin, and sex. Non whites will leave once they cannot get jobs.

Estonians look like a mix between Finnish and Russians

You're half breed Slavs

Because majority of estonia is opressed ethnically Russian people.

sauce

if only slavic thing we have is language then explain the pic
>inb4 muh doesnt know what a hyperbole is

And majority of Russians is future NATO members. Your point?

Estonia is too retarded to know.

Yes of course you should you fucking morons

What amazes me is not one of you faggots from Spain to Ukraine has had the balls to step up and kill Merkel. Truly a continent of cucks

kek

> i defend oppression of white people by race with hillary`s and merkel`s weapons
Perfect example of soviet despotism. And of course your strategy puts you in afghanistan 2.0.

Yes. Civic Nationalism for the colonies.
Ethic Nationalism for the homeland.

>Perfect example of soviet despotism. And of course your strategy puts you in afghanistan 2.0.
Doublethink should be relegated to be used as an insult, not spewed forth without a hint of irony.