What country will leave the EU next?

What country will leave the EU next?

ez france

Really? Are they having a referendum?

France seems to be the going thought.

I'm not so sure that's a good idea, though. I'd put it on par with a Texit or Calexit in terms of practicality.

sweden

Why's that, because it is on the mainland?

France might be the exsestential crisis that blows up the euro. The more countries that leave the EU the better. We shouldn't let our countries become greece, austerity and globalism is the devils work.

binland

Either France, Greece or Italy

France seems the most obvious, because they actually have a semi-free press, a bit like the UK.

However, I think places like Sweden and Germany have a desire to leave just as great, maybe greater, but it's being suppressed. I think the people who want to speak out against the shit thats happening feel they are alone or are wrong to think that way.

I think the liberal situation will change rapidly in Sweden and Germany, in far more dramatic fashion. Maybe not 4th reich but dramatic.

France is somewhat well-situated to try to go it alone in some senses, like being a nuclear power, having its gold, having a nice big coast, being a first world country, having an appropriately insular language and culture, etc.

But I think the prime consideration would be economic. I don't see France as a country surviving very well in isolation. Who's going to buy a French Franc? For what purpose? It might be one of the best off should the entire EU come apart, but not if it's the only man out of the game.

None of them, unfortunately

>semi-free press
Do you have some examples of this?

France and Britain are fairly similar, in both tech and exports. If Britain can leave successfully France can too.

Also remember, Sweden actually makes some profit of staying in the EU. So the globalist cucks and neo liberals are going to do everything in their power to stay. Germany obviously makes the lions share of the profit but its good financialy speaking for the elites in sweden. Germany gets to sell BMW's to the chinese with their globalist trade deals. If the next financial crisis could hit soon maybe the mood to stay in EU will change. I can only hope, but I have the feeling that my country is already cucked.

Lel there's a huge load of austerity coming Sweden's way - you'll be pooland tier in a decade and africa tier in two.

frankreich

Britain has a moat, though, and historically is not part of the Continent. What will France do if everything around goes into uncertainty? What would Germany do if it tried to get out? It almost seems to me like if Scotland were to exit the UK.

I don't know, maybe I have it all wrong. But it seems to me that Brexit sets up the conditions where France would have much more to gain by staying in the EU as a much more powerful voice to balance out Germany to the favor smaller players.

none. lepen will get btfo and the EU will get its army and federalize.

Youre not gonna join the EU army? Think what fun stuff we could do with our old germonie friends!

Greece.

You delusional fucks need to wake up that France is going to be one of the last to leave Europe

The government control the narrative on most things, certain opinions dare not be spoken.

People can go to prison for voicing an opinion. So the narrative created by the press is very one sided. Any journalist linking crime statistics and immigration would expect to not be working for very long and would be investigated for "hate speech". It's happened.

The immigration thing is only one topic. Look up super injunctions for example, it prevents anyone being investigated from revealing a story. The Podesta E-mail scandal would not be possible in the UK, it would just be silenced.

France is far more entrenched in the EU than Britain ever was.

France is in the Eurozone and Schengen (free movement zone) whilst the UK has always had it's own currency and border controls.

That's not to say that France can't leave the EU but it will be much harder for them than for the bongs.

Sweden will leave EU to form Camelfuckers Union

Greece. International Monetary Fund bombed earlier this week, when asked about it they said "austerity must not be working, they still have the money to make bombs."