Is he a child? Donald needs to grow the fuck up

Is he a child? Donald needs to grow the fuck up.
That dumb smirk on his face, ignoring a far more intelligent and qualified leader and essentially giving the finger to Germany. The world is laughing at this idiot.

holy fucking shit OP you are a cuck

Letting her sit in that chair reserved for world leaders of actual countries was the most respectful thing anyone has ever done to that woman.

>picture shows him shaking hands with two women already

at least get some good source material before you shitpost

its not about gender, but about what a fucking bitch that certain person is that happens to be a woman (or claims it is. looks like a kinda sentinent abbomination of a blob of fat)

women are lesser than men and merkal should've worn a burka. she's lucky this is america otherwise when she didn't wear the burka she would be stoned in germany

a gentleman does not reach out for a lady's hand unless she first offers it

Powerful
My hands are shaking

It's proper manners to only shake a woman's hand when she offers it anyway, Trump was right both because of that and because she's a traitorous cunt who destroyed Germany.

>ruins Europe
>expecting a handshake from the donald

Where does these leftists come from?
Ban them!

Hey OP it would be really nice if you shut the fuck up, retard

I don't know why this dumbass even ran for office. He's clearly unqualified, plus doesn't enjoy being President.

Hopefully he's impeached soon so we can start repairing the damages.

> merkel
> woman

>Get some ointment to alleviate your butt-hurt.

This feels outdated now. if I introduce myself to a woman it feels awkward as fuck if I dont extend a hand.

Everyone shakes girls hands and hugs them, I just stand there with careless stare.When this social ritual ends I am back to being normal functional member of society.Fuck this shit

I think OP may be trolling/venting/cherry-picking.

Could we please let this thread die?

He must know she's one of the lizard people.

Try to be more subtle you fucking shill.

In his defense, he didn't grab that pussy.

>giving the finger to Germany
as it should have been since 1945.

"women"

found the jew

I swear to god, I saw a picture yesterday of them shaking hands, just not at the gold-chair room. I guess I didn't save it.

So what if they didn't shake hands in the gold chairs? That was obviously a power-play move. Good or bad. Effective or not. He clearly didn't do it because he intended to not do it.

it is customary that woman offers the hand first if she wants handshake
with that she clearly signalled him that she is not comfortable with a handshake subtly without making the press fuck around

you are deeply cucked by Sup Forums without realizing it, pedro

he is showman, liberal autismo

I would have been more ashamed of he had shaken her hand.

Wait till Marine becomes a leader. The misogynistic appearance that people try forcing on him will shatter into crystallized liberal tears.

>LOL SHILL

Do you people ever argue with facts? It's always accusations of being a shill, or liberal, or jidf, or whatever buzzword of the week is popular

yellow casting chairs

Show a pic of your shaved pussy, op.

This.

Also OP's shitty image is flawed anyway. Respecting women doesn't mean he has to respect Merkel. I respect people in general but that doesn't mean I respect every single idiot.

Do you expect anything more from a community that is barely a step above chat-bots in their nuance?

a PhD sitting beside a mental midget. Not surprising he looks like a massive intimidated puss.

get fucking decimated you fucking faggot LOLOLOLOL STFU

She can't handle the Trump handshake

Is she a child? Merkel needs to grow the fuck up.
That dumb smirk on her face, ignoring a far more wealthy and successful leader and essentially giving the finger to the US. The world is laughing at this failure.

ok papito

OP Shut up, Merkel doesn't even care about her citizens.
>Invites Islamic deathcult
>civilians terrorized and raped
>Most intelligent....
OP get 3D.

the joke is that angela isnt a woman and the other three are

see

biiiingo

merkel BTFO!

>Merkel
>Qualified leader
Good one.

Truth. People are forgetting Germany just had an Anti-Trump parade. But no, Trump is totally the childish one.

People do love to poke the bear, don't they?

Trump didn't call her out for being a globalist witch, out of respect for Germany.

>Because she's a women
No one here is having any of your identity politics buddy.

he was just trying to score points with muslim voters and new german citizens

If he shook her hand then why did he refuse to shake her hand in their latest meeting?

Pretty childish.

I'm a franconian csu shit , but i'll vote for schulz just to get her out of office