Can Russia just annex us already?

Putin is far from perfect, but I doubt he would be much worse than our current SJW government.

I guess you want Russia to Finnish what they started in the Winter War

if USAy so

you keep stopping them

Our current numale population wouldn't even put up a fight.

Post pic of finnish guy with the beer and the flag.

I wonder who is behind this post

you have to come up with another shelling of mainila

>being a Putin cuck

why is the alt-right so fucking stupid? They bitch about SJW but then outright beg for someone who kills people the moment they question him.

How much of a cuck you have to be to ask a nation, your ancestors fought to prevent from occupying you, to occupy you.

I wish they could annex us too, then we could finally be together again, my honorable Finnbro.

Who the fuck would want Finland?

Why would you wanna be part of Russia?
That place is a nigger-tier craphole.

>please annex us

lel weak faggot asking to be cucked. probably Russian shill.

That's not the one I wanted.

youre not even the same racial group

Sorry, no. We're full.

Go back home, Ivan.

SAGED.

They got their asses handed to them last time

Suomi ain't Sweden quite yet.

no fuck off. we will fence you out and watch how you slowly turn into second sweden.

You have to go back, Ivan.

*laughs*

>says the country with 15% muslim minority.

They weren't a bunch of cuck homos last time. Today, Russian soldiers would probably be given a welfare package and free wombs.

> Can Russia just annex us already?
No, fuck off.

Soviets "spent" (that`s soviet word for this kind of shit) Russian people and won.
If you want to see any ass handlers there - it`s anglo, who control all soviets in the world.

COME HOME FINNGOL MAN

These are sad times to live in when that request is less of a cuck move than letting current events happen.

Thank you based mongol.

You want a other Finnish winter war?

No, it isn't. Asking for another country to come and take yours over, especially one which has already suppressed your nationality before is the most most cuck move ever.

We are East Sweden

Remember what happened last time. Our governments never sent troops to Finland, but our people showed up to fight non the less. I can't answer for everyone else, but at least I know what I would do. Heck, even if it was just you and me, I got rifles and plenty of ammo, we could start to reconquer what belongs to Finland by ourselves, maybe someone would follow, maybe not, but as long as we stay in the forests we should be able to stand a couple of weeks against any army.

I'm an American but I'm originally from Russia. Trust me, you're WAY better off without our influence. Russian government is so corrupt and the infrastructure and social systems are very inefficient. Finland may be a bit liberal but at least you're not as bad as Sweden or Angela Merkel, right?

DESU Finland would have been much worse off if Stalin didn't purge everyone a few years earlier and if they used an army which was used to the cold e.g not from Ukraine.

Russia is so fucking huge, why the fuck would it need more land?

ONLY RUSSIANS GET TO BITCH ABOUT MOTHER RUSSIA GET OUT REEEEE

Omg, omg, omg, yes please and when master Putin is done with Finland can he please come to Croatia? Us Slavs gotta stick together, eh?

>any army
please remain still as I adjust for windage and elevation...

Nah we are not Germany or Sweden YES :D tier yet. We still have hope. If we really become Sweden 2.0 I hope Putin or Trump will annex us.

What is that pic?

>but our people showed up to fight non the less

WE WUZ WINTER WAR VETERANZ AN SHIET

Christina's World

how does this happen

By some reason this is in a modern art museum.

by andrew wyeth. she was handicapped and lived either in the same house, or nearby, and each day he would see her make her way across the yard.

when I was a kid we had a print of that in our house, and I always wondered what the hell that woman was doing.

hearts of iron 3
dont touch goy4

Petturin palkka on kuolema.

The problem is that on paper we have the most right-wing government that you can possibly get in Western Europe, yet they are doing Sweden 2.0 multiculti feminist politics.

How bad is it going to get when they inevitably lose and we get the actual leftists in power? This country is as good as dead IMO and I'm seriously studying Russian as a potential exit plan.

Encircling tactics. Its called a motti like a pile of wood but with russian corpses.

Balkanized Russia looks beautiful

Alcoholism

kek

even by modern-day numale major-in-feminist-studies/minor-in-cocksucking leftist standards this is a very cucky thing to suggest

jej

kek

This triggers russians.

I love how they had to add "foreign volunteers" in there kek. All the swedish and norwegian WE WUZ FINNS shit made them do it. What about the foreign volunteers of soviet union germany? Why arent they mentioned?

Why does Russia have a hard on for Finland and other East European states? They already have the largest country by land mass -- and most of it is barren.

I wish they annexed already so we don't have to live in constant fear of it. I guess it's even worse in the Balkans.

i wonder who's behind this post...

Hey finnbro. I just read a book on simo hayha. It included aspects of the finnish civil war. Do you think that the mounting rise of reds in your own country prompted the russians to invade years later?