RUSSIA BRO THREAD

RUSSIA BRO THREAD

ITT we make friends with russians.

Leave a post about what you like about Russians and maybe what you have in common with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2a6-1UD1kI
youtube.com/watch?v=VW9mOr0NHY4
youtube.com/watch?v=bsIykHP_D_U
youtu.be/xtLoaMfinbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

h-hi~

I hate fucking leafs
sage

I like how easy they are to kill when they invade.

>ITT we make friends with russians.

Why would anyone do this?

The USSR strikes back.

Because we can booze together during the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

Still mad about losing Vyborg and East Karelia?

sup' nigga

Only when i am drunk.

Still mad for not knowing how to fight in winter?

Russians are human locusts

Do Russians have similar movies of America invading them?

No. Russians hacked my election and I'm mad.

Because at the end of the day Russians are still biologically a more valuable race than Balkan people.

John Milius is a fucking genius, i love this movie so much.

>russians
>culture

They're fighting the good fight against the international pedo cabal :3

If it wasn't for you kicking our ass (russians with XIX century rifles against finns with machine guns), we wouldn't take the lesson and lose to Hitler in 1941
At the time of Winter war, soviet generals weren't even aware of the advantages of using automatic firearms instead of bolt action rifles

I like how straightforward they are, no bullshit.

I had a dream where I met Putin

A cherished memory to be sure. That man is a born leader, and at only 5'5" or something is genuinely amazing.

Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Tarkovsky

Alaska rightfully belongs to Russia

Russians are filthy and shitty tourists, they have to go back

..... You are welcome?

>tfw not slav

Hello, yopta

We can probably booze this summer in Saint Petersburg, I'm not sure whether I will be there.

Solyanka is pretty damn good

>Russians are hacking dreams now

You should've surrendered without a fight and wait for Hitler to free you, if you wanted to do maximum damage to Russia

Russians in Russia are great people with culture of great value.

Russians outside Russia (in my country for example) are vermin and basically niggers of Europe.

Quite the contrary.

Lol no. Not a single fucking movie about war with USA.

But what we wanted was for you to fuck off back to Russia, not to do maximum damage.

Not really, your tourists are fucking cancer

Russians are all subhuman trash, literally right up there next to the Chinese. They should all be nuked.

I was drinking with a Finn in Saint Petersburg couple of years before, he wanted to obtain hash in order to get high.

Dude, i will bring you cheese and stuff.
Just take me on the wodka tour.

If you are down with it,I can even massage you?
I am a certified Thai 4 in 2 hands massager.

I also like games and Sup Forums /pol

I love Russians, and particularily THE COSSACKS, because of THE POGROMS. We need to bring that shit back into fashion, senpai.

I'll give you that permission after you give me an h1b visa.

I like their women

we do not pose threat to neighbor countries
>yeah right...

We just wanted some finnish boypucci

Russian actually sounds a bit like portuguese

Fucking gay

Vodka.

Hard working men.

Beautiful women.

Seems like a decent place. I'd move in given the chance.

What do you mean by wodka tour? You can just buy a bottle, find a cosy place where there's no cops and drink it gradually with snacks and mild conversations. Or you can try to find drunk adventures, there's the risk to be beaten or fuck a girl, be caught by cops, anything.

Shame. Wanted to see how US is portrayed in Russian media.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2a6-1UD1kI

youtube.com/watch?v=VW9mOr0NHY4

youtube.com/watch?v=bsIykHP_D_U

How can you look at this and not want to be friends :3

They portray the USA like a squid mastermind with tentacles around the world who always devises malicious plots against innocent Russia.

youtu.be/xtLoaMfinbU

do you have gypsies?
they breed like rats in balkan

Sounds like what stoners do here with weed. Do you have people in a group pitch in for the bottle or does one of the Ivans sneak a bottle from his dad's liquor cabinet?

Chavy
Heavy drinking
Drugs
General degeneracy
Lack of money
People getting by
Corruption
Failing infrastructure
Pockets of botox and men with lap dogs

Just like Britain. That is britain minus the nigger parts. Id go to Russia. I wouldnt to londonistan. Birmingham or manchester. Wouldnt mind a sharia law light. You know beat up poofs and butcher women who serial cheat.

You make the bortsch, I bring the sausage. You bring the vodka, I bring the beer. Finally we throw a pork on the grill, talk shit, laugh, cry and get drunk. Over.

I love your sexy Russian women.

I like how they deal with faggots.

I would never understand what are you talking about until I visited Brighton Beach in NYC. Russians are stuck in the 90's there and I met a lot of types who are nonexistent in modern Russia. Weird experience.

Usually people pitch in and buy, may be some can sneak it from parents, I didn't encounter that. Vodka isn't that expensive even for a student.

>pork

I don't think Sharia allows it.

Poland was not part of the Ussr
Some of its territories were annexed tho

Funny thing is, both the guy and the VDV bydlo are equally faggots.

Be nice Pekka. Dumb Karelians are also Russians.

>tfw no Russian passport, only multi-visa
I've been told I could get Russian citizenship just because I'm half Russian, but if I were to get one, they'd tear my other one apart at the Rus. embassy, and that they have some sort of contact with one-another which makes this idea not so good.

Does anyone know how I can obtain it without losing my Norwegian one? I fucking love being in Russia, but I'd rather not spend all time studying/working there.

I'd partially agree that we have something common especially chavs and booze. But in general Russia is much less civilised, you'd probably feel yourself comfortable in Saint Petersburg or center of Moscow, not taking into account the language barrier. People a less rely on a help from the government and more tend to do illegal things to solve their problem. Russia isn't ruled by the state law.

Dude, don't your legs hurt squatting like that all day?

I bet the VDV fags are strictly top though

You don't need to be a citizen to live there. Get some resident permit or whatever it's called.

Nope, the booty is ticc tho

There're also people in San Francisco, Sergey Brin.

I like their depression.
I also like their vodka.
I like their pragmatism, simplicity and loyalty.

I like their cigarettes.
I like their language.
And I like their women.
And I like Siberia.

And pierogies.
And borscht.
And golubtsy.

OK I LIKE EVERYTHING PLEASE RUSSIAN LADIES CALL ME I WANT GOOD FOOD AND GOOD SEX. PLEASE BE MY MOMMY FOR LIFE.

Russian girls like money and alpha males.

I think that resident permit is only given to people who work or study there, otherwise it's not obtainable.
That being said I'm probably better off asking the embassy, not entirely sure how long that multi-visa lasts. Might be a few weeks or three months.

Like this?

pretty accurate

agreed

I think you can buy some small room for 3-4k near Murmansk and get some sort of residency.

I agree with him. I want some Russian women too.

I fucking love russian women and I also enjoy getting black out drunk frequently.

I could never become friends with any foreigner I met the way I could be friends with a Russian. Acquaintances and drinking buddies, even wingmen - we could be that, but not friends. I think that, ultimately, all people should just stick to their own kind (and to their own land, yes). Then we would all be way better off. Also, stop fantasizing about our women, you won't get any good or loyal ones anyway.

Pretty accurate

t. American