PewDiePie on Sup Forums

What is his endgame? Flooding Sup Forums even more with newfags?

youtu.be/Xung8mmxf6Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LNAqMv97C0
youtu.be/uak3GeyZHrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums belongs to normies

he's taking revenge against his kike masters for firing him from some retarded show and nearly gassing his jewtube channel.
he's being a basic bitch.

Pretty sure he used reddit for the same gig but since that place is a liberal hell hole he just moved to a less pc forum. If Sup Forums wasn't around pretty sure he'd end up using 9gag or ifunny. Not going to be surprised when he distances himself from this website with a public statement due to us being affiliated with such "extremism".

One can easily open a .webm in a new thread. But he actively decides to promote Sup Forums. I bet Hiro is paying him

What kind of faggot name is PewDiePie, how do you even say this shit, "Poo Die Pie, Pyooh Die Pie" never even heard of this guy before he pissed off some Jews, why should I care now?

>Flooding Sup Forums even more with newfags?
This is always a good thing.

Newfags arrive in waves and post a bunch of shit threads criticizing Sup Forums, but soon you see those threads stop. The newfags who thought they would show us the error of our ways have instead been redpilled and go out into the world to spread the message of nationalism.

Omg a closeup screenshot from Sup Forums pewdiepie CONFIRBED NATSEE XDDDDDD

Doubt that. IBecause he's showing generation Z that the media can't be trusted. Followed by the absurdity that the liberal ideology holds on the public by making pewdiepie a martyr with the Nazi scandal.

This

They're just going to end up on Sup Forums jacking off to rule 34 threads until they see a gore thread, then most will probably drift over to Sup Forums or Sup Forums. Not many are going to end up here on Sup Forums

Pewdiepie has always browsed Sup Forums.
He used to shill his channel on Sup Forums before he found his model that's made him millions.

You'd be surprised how many people with relatively large influence browse this site.
It's one of the few places you can talk about shit openly without getting censored.

Go pewdiepie, if this site don't get new people we'll be absorbed by the shitposting branch of the CIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LNAqMv97C0

fuck off this is viral advertising

prepare your redpills folders, we got work to do

Nah Pewdiepie had always been an user even before he started his youtube stuff. He was a casual Sup Forumsermin

i bet he is one of those trap freaks from Sup Forums

>filename
coincidence

nha,i think he is the barneyposter

it was /wsg/ you retard

How would you know? Are you JonTron, or are you one of those faggots that keeps insisting that Taylor Swift is some kind of white nationalist?

But /wsg/ is blue you faggot

Swift used to lurk Sup Forums. There's evidence but I don't have it since I'm on my mobile. She's not a white nationalist though.

Jontron > pewdiepie

tay tay is our girl

Yes, I've seen the "evidence"
Fake as shit if you ask me

ain't fake tho

our guy peepeepie has spoken, Sup Forums belongs to the peepeepee army now get over it.

He was always /ourguy/

youtu.be/uak3GeyZHrM

The There e filename on that webm.
It starts with 14888
Pews confirmed trips 8 and 1488.

He's sending us a message.

He's doing what the reddit colony wishes it could do.

Its /gif/ you fucking faggot

it was /gif/ you moron

95% of normies leave when they see the frontpage thinking this is an 4 decades old website, from the remaining 5% more than a hlag leave after looking the posting system.

Sup Forums is already compromised. Fucking Tumblrinas and autists from r/anime are destroying the board's quality

probably kek'n at you all right now for even treating him as anything other than user 34342434243

who gives a fuck, his opinion is worthless, literally everybody who's been on the net for 10 years+ and isn't a liberal faggot browses, this site.

The entire premise of visiting this website for the first time, 99% of the time is the under-the-table effect.

Literally everybody rocked up here because it was a bit taboo, most Sup Forums and then branched out to other boards as they aged.

This website is one big community that has aged together, people can talk shit about the website as a whole, and we can be inclined to agree. But like family we'll continue coming back.

>Not many are going to end up here on Sup Forums

I thought that as well, yet here I am...

I can't believe the media doesn't pick this.

Holy shit guys did you see that buzzfeed reporter lurking Sup Forums??

Buzzfeed confirmed /ourgirls/!

Kek

It's /gif/ dumbass

I welcome more Newfags enter the meatgrinder. I'm getting tired of the circlejerking stagnating this board. I want to butt heads with other genuine idiots rather than shareblue shills.

>Sup Forums
>quality

Top wew

...now

came to post this.

More opportunity to redpill the gen z? They are the most conservative party since ww2 right?

so he stopped making shitty videogame playthroughs and edgy/unfunny filthy frank tier shit, and started making Nigger content ?

If they take the route of Sup Forums they'll get here by the next election.

Well they did in fact have once especially thag shitposting bonanza when Code Geass was airing. Massive influx of normalfags from reddit hated any sort of board culture or memes thus the Sup Forums we have today.

Mai taci in pula mea, nu mai are inspiratie si o fii ajuns si aici sa mai faca un ban

The man is a multi millionaire from making gaming videos on youtube. He's most likely introverted, and recently got dropped from Disney. Probably his way of lashing out, or trying to pull in views from some niche crowd.

Truly /ourguy/

>Hiro
>paying
kek

notch used to shill on Sup Forums

>shitting on owner of website
>keeps using website
Pathetic

eat shit kid ill say whatever i want about hiro

>not noticing the 1488

One big raid from Sup Forumslacks and this place is filled with newfags.

Prepare the redpills lads.

Many such cases! SAD!

>keeps on posting
Literally cucking yourself my dude