What went wrong, /pol?

What went wrong, /pol?

2/3

3/3

Worst Emma got her pics leaked instead of Stone.

Rake yourself. Sage

Wow. Her body is horrible.

Go back to Sup Forums, you stupid leaf.

Little boy body and terrible feet.

She would not give you high test children.

One of my fantasies as a kid was to see emma watson naked
Now that I've come this close, I've changed my mind. She's not even as hot as a lot of normie girls let alone celebs
Hopefully she mixes with some superior aryan genes instead of a black

>that pic

JUST

>pancake tits
>flabby, flat ass
>feet and hands of a 90 yr old

What's the opposite of a butterface? Whatever it is Watson is it. Great face and shit everything else.

She grew up? BItches get ugly over time is a law of pimping nigga.

The media refused to report on the nudes. Thus the story just went absolutely nowhere, and 90% of the public is none the wiser.

If you ever wanted to know what would happen if the media collectively decided to kill a story, here's your test run. The result is 100% success, even in the age of the internet. They can do it, and they've shown us.

There's videos of Emma Watson naked in the tub. They're verifiably her. Almost no doubt. And the Jews at (((Disney))) completely quashed the story just days before their $200 million budget blockbuster starring her, targeted at young girls, came out.

They can kill any story. They've just shown us this.

Except it's here. No matter how hard (( they )) try user prevails.

Which is why they're going to start targeting us harder and harder.

nothing went wrong, it was always wrong, she was never that good looking and never had a good body
its just your rose tinted glasses from watching shitty harry potter movies telling you otherwise

SAUCE!??!?!

Sorry man. The last website I knew that hosted the entire thing was taken down. Phun.org has a lot of conversation about them, and probably 2-3 stills from the videos.

She just needs to tan and grow her hair longer.

Anglo genetics

She´s pretty normal, like every other girl who doesn´t exercise.

average/10

you're a big guy

A very plain looking girl was given a role in a very popular movie and she has mistaken the attention she got through the movies as sex appeal.

I predict that we will see Emma break down catastrophically as her expectations for boyfriends are going to be way too high for her actual market value.

She's known for her feet

It's true, thousands of anons downloaded the full set. They're out there. But all of the major social networking sites that blew up with news of the Fappening1.0 went almost dead silent.

A few news stories just ran THERE ARE NO NUDES, and I'm sure Disney policed those pretty heavily to make sure they all disavowed the nudes. Then all of the comments online that said there are nudes were conveniently followed up with links to those stories claiming "THERE ARE NO NUDES".

We've crossed the rubicon of free speech on the internet. The ability for the truth to spread like a virus has been severely curtailed. People used to collapse on stories like these, and only a year ago there would be twitter, facebook, plebbit, etc posts all about this. But no more.

(((Disney))) and their 200 million dollar investment (and billion dollar profit intellectual property) were too powerful for the truth this time.

Wow, Emma Watson looks LIKE THAT?!

Almost did not recognize who this was. And nothing went wrong, Im sure by now everyone knows that most of the *attractive* stars are under 3 tons of make-ups and in front of 12 light sets, and you see them after 12 hrs of shop. Overrated.

>traps are gay

>tfw she doesn't squat
Would have helped her ass.

>be (((celebrity)))
>rich af
>no need to work for rest of her life
>freetime for most of days in year

Yet she can't keep her body in shape.
No workout, just some shitty diet
ugly back, ugly legs, ugly ass.
Kek

Bullshit. If there were nudes then one of you faggots would've surely had them and they'd be all over the net

she's built like that other bitch but with a pretty face

>ywn suck on her throbbing feminine penis
;_;

Am I the only one who thinks she still looks very cute and smashable despite her average body. Am I homosex?

3/10, would not smash

I'll leave this here.

Nah, you're just normal lad

Fucking gross.

This slag supposedly is certified to teach yoga too. Lol. Like Elvis being a black belt?

>I'd fuck a woman
Faggot