Will pol be supporting his campaign?

Will pol be supporting his campaign?

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v494HEiVcSg
briannawu2018.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do. It's a win/win, so silly not to. We need a member of Congress that wants a giant moon rock deathstar.

He's running for congress. This is the one negative thing about Trump being elected, now a bunch of looney left wing celebrities will run thinking they can win too.

>WuMAN
.... Is this seriously it's logo?

>it's time for a real wuman
>real wuman
>real
>wuman

I was never ashamed of my university until I learned that he attended. At least he didn't graduate.

pol should support him just for the lulz

who gives a fuck

Is this fucking real? I cant even tell anymore.

>mentioning "Alt-Right" and "Gamergate" in a political ad.

this shit out to enrage every woman out there.

>a real wuman
And people say leftists can't be funny

>his

There have been so many jokes about this, I'm not sure what's true at this point.

He is joking right? Seriously we can't let Weird Al get the nuclear songs

>real
>wuman
This is just a big social experiment isn't it?

what the fuck. its real.
briannawu2018.com

It's 100% a male with charcuterie style vagina.

>The human

Is he aware that proof of his trannyness will 100% be revealed over this?

For anyone not aware, it isn't a meme. Not even fucking around.

youtube.com/watch?v=v494HEiVcSg

it's a tough decision
on the one hand I'd love to see this narcissistic tranny's self-image be totally crushed by public, undeniable failure
But on the other hand getting literally insane people like Wu into congress would only serve to make democrats look even more ridiculous

>When you invent your own pronoun

That's what everybody said about Trump.

>not a malfunctioning reptilian robot
>h-honestly guys sh...she's human

Ah, so his Adam's apple job is a relatively new thing. On the new picture someone posted other day ago he seemed to have it removed?

Okay everybody, who wants to compose an email to Mr. Brianna Wu?
We can do this one or two words at a time starting with the subject

Definitely!

My cousin lives in District 8 where this demented fag is running. I want to give him shit for 2 years.

I thought he was openly a tranny?
Genuinely though, if you asked me if it's a male or female, I wouldn't know. I don't even know what it's pretending to be.

What's her platform? Is she banking on "Oh Republicans are evil and woman are STRONK!" forever?
Does she not stand for anything?

>briannawu2018.com

>"As a software engineer and technology analyst, Brianna Wu understands technology in a way no one else in congress does..."

mfw

HAHAHA he sounds like fucking Chris Chan

Jesus christ shes so fucking ugly.
I did not watch the clip just the pic.

"How can you represent woman when you have a dick?"

>goobergloots are sending me death threats again! Donations please!

Dear Mr.Wu...

That's not a she.

>Wu-man
>not Nu-man

He removed his Adam's apple and now he's a real princess.

>H-HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS AM I RIGHT HA HA HA

Making Wu the face of the Democrat party would be the greatest gift to Sup Forums ever.

Dear Faggot,

This is what I'm talking about. So... this is definitely 100% true, right? Pre-Op or Post-Op?

can you imagine that this disgusting creature is actually a woman in her early to mid 30s? jesus christ

>GREETINGS MY FELLOW HUMANS. I AM HUMAN ALSO.
>ANYONE WANT TO EXCHANGE LONG PROTEIN STRINGS?

>Shunting

Say it with me....
MISTER PRESIDENT!!!

>user, take this call. It's the president.
>Yes Xir, this is user

>We are entering an era where it will be prohibited to call a man a man because the man is insane and thinks he's a woman
>This same man can run for a political carrer

this isn't good

DID YOU JUST ASSUME HIS GENDER?

Just what we need, another White Male politician baka

real talk. If you want to hasten the demise of the democratic party, you should vote and campaign for this abomination of nature.

Is it capable of not looking like it's wearing a wig made from a straw hat? This is an official image for fucks sake. Get some conditioner nigga

I'm actually unironically for this
It'd be hilarious to watch as he enters the political arena and gets into an office and is suddenly flung into a reality where nobody takes his bullshit agenda even remotely seriously and ends up killing himself

>wu
>real woman
is it meant to be ironic?

>the slogan isn't Brianna Wu fighting 4 u

it already failed

He's married to an Asian dude.

Sup Forums should. It would be good psy-ops on our part. Ofc we would have to role play as SJWs supporting this freakshow on wheels.

>someone copulates with that creature

guys lets meme her into office and then meme her out of office it'll be fucking hilarious

>real wuman
>wuman
>man

>it's time for a real woman
>real
>woman

he doesn't even try does he?

>Asian masculinity

i live in district 8. he'll definitely win. we got a lotta niggers here.

lmao

Can't we have both? I think Sup Forums needs to meme literally who into office.

>during gamergate
I'm pretty sure this guy is one of the only people in the world that still cares about that years after it

I see he had to stick a shot of him on his bike he loves to show of so much in there

100% this. When do we start? We can do it for free, paint >her competition as transphobic. Easy as pie.

No jokes user, vote for him and watch your district turn red for decades after.

This will be fucking hilarious.

>It's a morgue here at Hillary HQ.

fuck you. this area is literally lifelong democrats and niggers. only like 10% of people here even voted for trump. people at my work openly talk about hoping trump gets assassinated, and I literally cannot even recall any pro conservative statement made by anyone I've known in the past few years. it's a hopeless leftist hellhole and will never ever change. trump could be the fucking messiah himself and we'd still vote blue.

Man watching the live stream of Hilldawg HQ once it became clear Trump had won and listening to the appropriate music over it was the second best part of November 8th.

I love how he desperately try to sound feminine.

>variation of "woman"
>pronoun
A

>reading peoples private messages over their shoulder
What an asshole.

I'm down, this is going to be hilarious.

white men can't keep getting away with this

>Kiwi Farms
Holy shit, fuck those faggots.

That's right. You guys are fucked. Everyone should come to terms with it like this guy.

he thinks guys think he is a girl.

Wu keeps shooting holes in the boat.

>briana wu
>wuman
>wu
>man
some deep shit

>white man pretending to be a woman bitching about "white men" getting special treatment while referring to a Jew

>his

Don't you mean her? She's a woman, you better accept that.

God imagine him in the same room as gowdy

"i made a poopy will you wipe me please"

>wuman
Kek, this is just like that tranny who renamed himself "Jennatal." Deep down they know the truth and it tortures them.

>Finish the job
What does that even mean?
Will she disband democracy?

Looks like a tranny witch.

>left to avoid hearing a concession speech Hildog refused to deliver

No, I'm not ready to support a mentally ill person to run for congress. Even though I believe trannies should be able to live and do whatever they want, they are all emotional wrecks, completely unfit for public office. I will only ever vote for a man or a woman.

ALso, is she running in commiefornia? She's in for a big fucking surprise when all the religious mexicans and asians gag at her fuckugly face during a tv ad (assuming she makes it far enough to run ads on tv, which she won't)

I know...
>she

who is this old man?

Not a "real woman"...
But a "real wuman"...
Whatever that is....

Sure, i absolutely loved his Game.

If he is half as good as Politican as he was as Gamedeveloper, America will be a Superpower again in 2021.

Dear Brian wu, why do we need another man in congress? We need more women in power! Please drop out and let a woman run in your place. Kindest regards

-Vagina shareholder

What I don't get is why the left supports this thing. I mean, there are plenty of crazy liberals the media likes to support, but at least they're half-decent propagandists and manage to come of as semi-serious, even if they're lying through their teeth.

But Wu? Wu legitimately seems to have some kind of mental disorder, and I don't understand why the left plays along. It's bordering on Chris-chan levels of narcissistic autism and paranoia.

In the ad the "nazi frogs" black lady said that people will die trying to get an illegal abortion. I really dont give a shit if you die when trying to kill your kid same with if you do other illegal shit like drugs