Why don't the whites and non-niggers of South Africa start a revolution and take back their land...

Why don't the whites and non-niggers of South Africa start a revolution and take back their land? Niggers are literally just taking infrastructure made by intelligent humans and ruining it.

Pic related, South Africas pathetic """"military""""

How outnumbered are they?
Would they get any international support if they became independant?
Who would supply them with ammunition, food and medicine if they fought?

The opportunity for genocide has passed. Too bad. They blew it.

They are already poor due to intense taxes put on by the nigger government and can't really leave meanwhile the government is encouraging the genocide of whites by the nigger populace.

Might as well be preemptive

>Take back their land
>South Africa
>Their land
I know niggers are doing jack shit with the continent, but it's still their land.

There was not much for tribals in South Africa until colonization. If anything it is rightfully white mans land

So that means that Poland is British clay because we sink millions into building it?
What about Israel? Is that (((Skype))) clay?

>8% of the population
>half of those are cucked

Name 1 country that would do anything to help whites.

The western world can't even protect their own people, why would they help us?

Niggers would never submit, we'd literally have to murder them into submission, the time for that passed in 1994. Its over.

You will see whites removed from africa in your lifetime while you start experiencing your own apartheid.

That is wonderful I'd love to go back to Europe, except they don't recognise me.

So where should we go user?

Obviously yes, If you have inherited a ranch and spend your time and money into it then some native who you've never seen and was never actually there it is theirs, you just give it to them? Classic britcuck

How are Whites in SA cucked?

Are you all in gated communities or something?

How much do you need? I'd love to house you and you're family here. What's a first step me or like minded anons would need to do?

Back to Europe
I want you here

Would they still be cucked while they're getting murdered?

Germany please. I'd like some white immigrants.

>Americunt shilling for Israel
Everything checks out

Australlia or the US, if you can afford it, if not then I am sure that a fund could be made to get you guys out of that place, I would stay away from third world islamic countries like Germany and Sweden right now though.

>implying
All of the middle east should be destroyed and no survivors should be shown mercy.

I see Israel is a touchy subject for you, Muhammad.

Most white people still cling to their jobs, they turn a blind eye to their folk being slaughtered and abused because if they speak out they might get fired.
No one wants to talk about it either.
Fucking disgusting

Can you guys arm yourselves for when shit really gets bad? What is it actually like down there? Accurate information about the condition in South Africa is pretty hard to find

We would love to have our skills recognised so we can earn our place amongst you. We won't come over on welfare on benefits.
We want to work hard and raise families in peace.

Unfortunately the process for each country is very long, very expensive and very tedious because our home affairs etc are run by kaffers and are incompetent.

Police are already against us. Its too late for most of us. The suidlanders and others are working on a back up plan and arming themselves but its not enough.

Im just trying to get out of here asap. Once I'm out I'll focus on helping other get out once I know the process.

I know someone living in SA right now.

Hope he'll be okay

F

land does not automatically belong to anybody. You have been brainwashed by (((them))).

A good part of South Africa was uninhabited until Europeans came and the Africans wanted gibsme.dat

i mean Sup Forums could achieve many things, we could try to mobilize Normies, and make a movement for Europe to take you back

You need to lobby for better self defense laws.

South Africa has become a social experiment to see how whites act as a minority Godspeed user you are on the front lines.

So your point is that it isn't African land either

*European

can't we start a petition to the white house to take the whites out of this hellhole ?

We wouldn't even need to try very hard. People in SA are genuinely being persecuted based solely on the color of their skin. Its actual racial discrimination, surely normies worldwide would have to recognize this for what it is.

i mean europe is taking "refugees" because "muhh birthrate is low" wouldn't taking whites south-african be some sort of solution to this so we could have a win/win ?

>8% of the population

We have 0 power to influence.

Our only hope is getting out.

Not for white people. Some Jew commentator would come up with some reason why taking in whites would be racist.

This could work. If there was a way out for us, many would definitely go back to Europe.

This place is done for, everyone knows it.
We would love to go back to europe and help you fight the islamic invasion.

They'll kill every last white person in there and nobody will do anything.

You need allies.

Bumping with /ourkang/

Train kids for PMC's from an early age. Make it the default employment of white South African males unless otherwise exceptional.
>tfw 2% of population is armed to the teeth, rivaling army

>IF YOU LEAVE IT WILL BE BLACK GENOCIDE JUST LIKE ZIMBABWE

Push this narrative

we could spin it so that we get selfloathing cucks to think that SA belongs to the blacks and that we should take back our "colonialist brothers", and that it is our burden to care for them as a reparation for Apartheit

i'm sorry for you Afrikaan bro, if i had the power, i would've brought you back a long time ago

>Our only hope is getting out.
the same will happen again if you do not adapt

sorry stupid white Afrikaners

You stay an suffer for what you did to their ancestors

Careful with that logic there, Brit... Be a shame if anyone were to use it against you...

A shame if whitey die

Go back to your islamic shithole Ahmed

Racist

On behalf of the Anglos, I apologize for some faggoty-ass crooked politicians inventing your made up country, but seriously, Omar, you have to go back to Pakistan.

Stop being alt right racist

You realize that everyone will breathe a sigh of relief when Brits get their cuntree back.

This actually might work. We need to do this.

why did you go to SA in the first place? running from your problems?

you are literally the white equivalent of all the mideast refugees flooding into europe that are too pussy to stand and fight in their home countries

keep running from your problems

>their land

pls

no it means a peice of land in africa that had no natives in it belonged to the people that colonized it, the Zulu came after they saw Whitey had turned it into a decent place and wanted in on it for gibs

I cant believe that SA used to have a space program, damn.