Brit/pol - 10th Crusade When? Edition

>ANTIFA, IRANIAN COMMUNISTS AND OTHER FRINGE GROUPS MARCH AGAINST ‘RACISM’ IN LONDON
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/18/anti-racism-march/

>Farron likens PM's politics to Trump's and Putin's
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39318822

>Cross-party alliance takes on Theresa May over grammar schools
theguardian.com/education/2017/mar/18/cross-party-alliance-grammar-schools-theresa-may

>Scottish people split over independence referendum before Brexit, poll suggests
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-split-independence-referendum-before-brexit-poll-survey-a7637201.html

>Gordon Brown Promotes Federal UK As ‘Patriotic’ Alternative to Breaking Up Britain
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/18/gordon-brown-promotes-federal-uk-as-patriotic-alternative-to-breaking-up-britain/

>John Major attacks 'ultra-Brexiteers' as undemocratic and un-British
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/19/john-major-attacks-ultra-brexiteers-undemocratic-un-british-theresa-may-eu-brexit

>Ruth Davidson: 'Scots do not want a referendum'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39315683

>Sturgeon: Keeping the pound is our starting point
news.sky.com/video/sturgeon-keeping-the-pound-is-our-starting-point-10807696

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGv3Yqst4Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=PWqUQ-p2Qsk
civicheraldry.co.uk/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/03/peter-hitchens-were-one-step-and-some-fruit-short-of-being-a-banana-republic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCoqQ5GUDig
youtube.com/watch?v=HwpXeLMTM2g
twitter.com/GoldingBF/status/843520259831283714
youtube.com/watch?v=g-0-q0YRzX8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329370/Oxygen-masks-deployed-flight-London-Stansted.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0&feature=youtu.be&t=4m40s
scotsman.com/news/youth-jumps-out-of-dock-at-at-livingston-sheriff-court-1-2653722
youtube.com/watch?v=rc4YOVzH--c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oltAdNpHNwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I made a video trying to summarise a bit what is wrong with modern art.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGv3Yqst4Hk

Antifa England is great. They consistently blow you codes out

youtube.com/watch?v=PWqUQ-p2Qsk

>10th Crusade When? Edition

If it follows the pattern laid out by Crusaders 2 through 9, I'd rather we never had another one.

>young conservatives

Cheers, am watching now.

North Korea looks like it's going to attack the South lads

this absolutely disgusts me, white people being a minority in our CAPITAL city

wtf is going on? worst thing is, the government are completely aware of this and don't give a fuck about it or actively encourage it

>tfw I've been sniped by less than a pound on every item I've been watching all day on eBay

Fuck Britain and fuck British people!

English people are a minority, slavs nudge the white population up to 55%

The government won't take any notice unless it starts to cut into tourism and other sources of income, as has begun to happen in Paris.

Good watch. Subbed.

civicheraldry.co.uk/

cool coat of arms of the day

"The oak tree, seen in the arms of the Borough of Ilford, recalls the Fairlop Oak in Hainault Forest, under this tree from 1725 until it was blown down in 1820 an annual fair was held. The leopard's faces and martlets, from the arms of the Borough of Wanstead and Woodford, are derived from the arms attributed to Edward the Confessor and King Harold, who gave the Manors of Wanstead and Woodford to the Abbeys of Westminster and Waltham receptively. The blue and white waves represent the River Roding and the water and wells which were a prominent feature of the area.
The buck, from the crest of the Borough of Ilford, represents the Forests of Epping and Hainault which are closely associated with the history of Ilford, Wanstead and Woodford. The cross flory from the arms of Wanstead and Woodford again refers to the overlordship of the Manors of Wanstead and Woodford by the Abbeys of Westminster and Waltham.
The Benedictine Abbess, one of the supporters of the arms of Ilford, represents Adeliza, Abbess of Barking Abbey, and founder of Ilford Chapel and Hospital circa 1145. The forester, again a supporter of the arms of Ilford, is a further reference to Hainault Forest."

@30s

>Routed
>Routered = pronounced row(cow)-ted

Different words lad.

Nice stuff though, just add more explosions for more views.

>no mention of modern art being a way for jews to transfer money

great vid m8, i like it

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/03/peter-hitchens-were-one-step-and-some-fruit-short-of-being-a-banana-republic.html

>wants to join the EEA
>wants to give the Scots a second referendum, blames the English for being too stubborn on this matter

What the FUCK is his problem?

There's a Roger Scruton talk on this too
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCoqQ5GUDig

Who /GLOBAL/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=HwpXeLMTM2g

Keep up lad.

After a few weeks of post-brexit cheerfulness, Hitchens declared that the Government would force Britain into the EEA instead of leaving the EU. He believes the UK being half out of the EU is somehow better than being half in the EU, espoused in the pic related article.

He's pretty much become a parody of himself at this point.

The "Special Relationship" is literal cuckoldry, it's like saying you enjoy watching other men fuck your wife. In this case it's the United States constantly fucking over Britain and yet idiots still buy into the Special Relationship meme.

>Exporting is great
shame we don't fucking do it

How will you celebrate RED WHITE AND BLUE BREXIT DAY

twitter.com/GoldingBF/status/843520259831283714

>Leeds

This just seems like another way of redirecting patriotism away from doing anything useful
"brexit day" would have nothing to do with British people, it would be about British citizens

What's even more pathetic is that there are people who will defend trade deficits as being a good thing

>on the upstairs bus into town
>polish family at the front
>tell them that it's nice to have some white people here for a change
>they look at me as if i am stupid
>point out to them that poles are responsible for rising church attendances in the uk and are based
>show them my pierogi recipe
>they try to move
>block their way
>assure that them that although i voted for brexit it was because i hated the french, not poles who are white like me
>try to ring the polish national anthem on the bell
>kids at the back are filming me
>family get off at the supermarket, probably going to try my authentic pierogi recipe
>get off way before i need to so i can walk through the slavic part of town and admire how white they are

how was your day Sup Forums

t. nowak

>Not having a fucking clue about what Hitchens wrote
He would rather the UK leave everything to do with the EU, he's is just saying why should we accept paying to stay in the SM if joining the EEA would be the same thing without the cost.

>Wants to give Scots a second referendum
He's saying how the government should have gone about the issue, not what he would like to happen.

They literally cucked us when they joined the war too. Along with raping a bunch of European women.

What's the closest thing to Trump you have in the UK?

I mean in policy, not personality.

Is anyone else ever amazed when they come across videos like this, and realise just how consumed the entire planet is in American culture? And specifically the absolute worst aspects of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-0-q0YRzX8

Imagine trying to explain to someone from 1000 years ago living a rural life, the concept of a grown man living somewhere in Scotland who tries to emulate American nigger culture. And not just stuff like this, but you can look at a completely alien country like South Korea and just how much of a clone it is of the worst pop culture degeneracy of Jewish America and the west.

And a few days ago as well I came across a fucking tv show called "Arab's Got Talent", which is what it sounds like. A clone of "Britain's Got Talent" and similar shows. And this TV show is broadcast all across the Middle East, including Saudi Arabia. And then you realise that the TV network that broadcasts it also has shows like "Desperate Housewives", "How I met your mother" etc. And these are apparently very popular. I mean that just does not make sense to me. I'm picturing a group of shitskin women gathered around a small TV in some Arab wasteland of a village in the middle of nowhere. All of them dressed head to toe in a burkha and watching the latest Soap Opera from America. And afterwards maybe they'll have a chat about how Chad is cheating on Stacy in the latest new hot soap storyline they look forward to every day.

It makes my head hurt.

t. autist

prove this real
show me the video it must be up on you town facebook page by now

Why are you asking me?

karen skin for 2b when

this is great

Can you just lurk instead of posting? You're annoying.

i managed 12 seconds of that drek

I demand to be recompensed

Cheers.

Ah crap, never mind.

I'd like to be able to monetise it at some point in the future, you have to be careful.

What's so bad about Londoners being in Leeds?

Don't forget that you joined us in the Iraq War for some weird reason.

That being said, I still like the IRA.

Plenty of people have identified it, plenty have complained, nobody did anything about it.

Fuck off then, subhuman Marxist.

I feel sick

Not bad.

>you joined us in the Iraq War for some weird reason.

>pic related

Fuck off, potato nigger.

t b h policy wise no one.
Trump is the C I V I C nationalism of nigel farage ,the saying stupid things to get media attention of boris Johnson and the ecomnomics of thatcher with some protectionism put in

>I still like the IRA

fuck off

He can be silly.

>Hurr durr Scotland are pissed off at us
>Scotland doesn't even want indipendance

his lyrics are absolute trash but his flow is pretty good tbqh if it wasn't for his accent

I can only hope this is some kind of performance art designed to satirise such behaviour.

It is over Iraq that he is in greatest difficulty politically. All because, as a Labour Prime Minister, he’s behaving like a true Thatcherite. Indeed, he’s braver in some respects than Maggie was.The Falklands war took courage. But Thatcher had most of the country, and her party, behind her. In dealing with the Iraq crisis, Mr Blair has neither. The Thatcherite approach to foreign policy isn’t to every Tory taste. The belief that dictators should be confronted, not coddled, America is there to be supported, not patro-nised, and the national interest includes maintaining our honour not just calculating narrow advantage, is depre-cated by some Conservatives. They include a lot of clever people, from Matthew Parris to Chris Patten. But if ever I’m tempted to think these Tories may perhaps have a point, I just look at who’s enraged by the Thatcherite stance that Mr Blair has adopted towards Iraq. Any policy that unites George Galloway, Vanessa Redgrave, Jacques Chirac, the Bishop of Oxford, George Michael and Piers Morgan in condemnation has to have something going for it. And Mr Blair’s policy has more than just the right critics. It has the merit of genuine moral force. As the Prime Minister has pointed out, all those opposed to him have no solution to the problem of proliferating weapons of mass destruction , they offer no hope to the people of Iraq [, they have no understanding of how much every tyrant and terrorist across the globe would rejoice if the West were to back down in the face of President Saddam Hussein’s brinksmanship.
-Michael Gove, writing in the times on February 25th 2003

Isn't that what they say about any of them?

Eminem and Die Antwoord spring to mind.

Is The Last Kingdom any good? I watched the first series and thought it was satisfactory, second series worth watching?

Jesus wept.

I always thought Eminem and Die Antwoord were legitimately degenerate, it's commitment to the act if they aren't though.

Is it weird for a 24 yr old chad to like little girls?

I'm done with so called 'mature' girls desu.

die anterwood is some of the worst shit I ever heard. I cant get why anyone can like them. Its all the horrid shit your hear on late night radio 1 with the horrible Afrikaans accent and the worst of hip hop

This is exactly what parliament needs though.
(fun fact, someone threw literal shit into the commons from the viewing gallery, i think in the 80s.)

It's not improved

No its fine now, apparently you can fuck 12 year olds so long as you get them to dress up like tarts and 'consent'.

A bunch of jews almost got gassed in a plane today:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329370/Oxygen-masks-deployed-flight-London-Stansted.html

ararara

wrong kind of gas

I don't like it I'm just saying I've heard the same claim that they're satire.

I know it's not a massive sample size, but since I have only so far linked the video in brit/pol/, this is an interesting representation of the demographics (youtube analytics)

>2017 >not mentioning how Modern Art is a Jewish/Marxist construction >shiggy diggy

I'll subscribe to your channel m8y. Left a comment on your 1984 video as well

Also, you might enjoy this video from our literal guy. Particularly the segment from 45 minutes to 54 mins.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

>Underage on Sup Forums meme BTFO

Are there even any underages on Sup Forums? I thought they'd all crowd Sup Forums.

>there are females here RIGHT NOW

Massive lawsuit imminent.

how would google even know this

Is this game worth getting? I haven't played Nier before, does it matter?

>growing up
>you have to carry on the family name son
>our family have been freemen since medieval times
>you and your sisters are forbidden to bring home black gf/bf
>think of the tribe, our culture, history and traditions, the glories of the empire

>now
>every time I go to see him, dad's watching some literal kike talking head on CNN
>listens to BBC radio all night while he sleeps
>hates Trump
>thinks we should abolish Christianity
>England being replaced replaced by brown muslims is fine

Pic related: my dad since he started watching CNN and BBC 24 hours a day. How do we stop the Jews brainwashing people to commit national suicide?

prepare your anus

how does youtube guess this info?

Looks like your dad is fully prepared for the incoming mad max distopia.

All set to make a fortune running the thunderdome.

This proves it is pretty much all brit/pol/

Fantastic, I love sam hyde, his 2070 paradigm shift video was great
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0&feature=youtu.be&t=4m40s
(4m40s)

From people logged in I suppose.

fuck the crusades and fuck white people

how does the biggest data miner on the planet "guess"

people watch cnn over here? only time I watched it was when I was in Germany and it was the only English channel I could find

No. After googling his name, turns out this guy is a legit OG hard man.

scotsman.com/news/youth-jumps-out-of-dock-at-at-livingston-sheriff-court-1-2653722

Also, I stumbled upon some video on youtube of some people I knew from school a couple of years below me.

youtube.com/watch?v=rc4YOVzH--c

It's fucking hilarious until you remember that your own sister is pregrant and living with someone featured in this video, who really hasn't changed much at all.

I don't sign in, especially not watching political videos.

Small child here

Pls no bully

People lie about their age. All my online accounts when I was 13 or so were 18+

kind of relieved to find out I'm not talking online with bunch of 14 years olds without realising it desu.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oltAdNpHNwc
Which one is she?

That would make more sense actually.

He must have it on literally all the time on digital.

He openly calls himself a blairite too. Fucking Jews.

How do I not hate my dad fir being a cuckolded kike? I'm too old for that.

I can't imagine ever leaving Sup Forums, I can only hope everyone else stays on.