Whites BTFO

>Another sent him a plane ticket to California just to come to a party, and right now he's sorely tempted by an offer of an all-expenses Caribbean cruise in exchange for participating in one of the cruise's most popular nighttime attractions,

>a room where black men wait in groups to satisfy middle-class white women who would never do this sort of thing at home.

gq.com/story/secret-life-americas-greatest-swinger

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/secret-life-americas-greatest-swinger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey nigger, according to this chart, what race of man is preferred by African American women? Can you read it?

>>a room where black men wait in groups to satisfy middle-class white women who would never do this sort of thing at home.

Can YOU read that?

>implying we care about white women at all

If it wasn't for their caste system and self hate even they would be riding nigger cock :)

>Attractive black men fuck old fat white single moms
Yeah I can

Is someone mad because his race is even worse with women than the spear chuckers?

No they wouldn't. They literally see niggers as gorillas and are legitimately scared of them as you would be a wild animal

lol yes we can read your little anecdote. can you read the chart?

There's sluts with daddy issues in every race. They fuck you because they consider you as something sinful and ugly, most white women don't want you

>In groups

Just think about that when your mom / stepdad go out of "town" again, and again, and again...

>a race of walking turds trying to mock any other race

Here you go

>>gq.com/story/secret-life-americas-greatest-swinger

Is there any evidence other than the ramblings of some cuckold that such a room actually exists? If it's the biggest nightlife attraction shouldn't it have more publicity?

>an Indian

You're awfully rare these days

Top kek.
>Here is some anecdotal story about a black guy who has a bunch of cuck friends.
Yeah, everyone wants you. No matter what, you lose. Either your oppressed or will live in a collapsed society without whites. Keep it up. Your people will probably choose societal collapse considering the happenings in once great Rhodesia and South Africa. Over populated, malnourished, and dirty.

Blacks are truly superior to whites

>t. Tyrone

Like, I know this isn't the norm and it's just a fetish and only daddy issues broken girls do it.

But it still makes me SO MAD. These niggers should not have the right to defile our beautiful white women. We have to work all our lives in order to even get a conversation with a 9/10 but some nigger gets to fuck her in full slut mode cos "muh dick" and it's taboo and sexy for her.

FUCK. I'm an 8/10 Chad and I've screwed 9s and 10s before but I'll never experience what its like to be black and fuck a white girl who is fucking me because it's naughty and fuck daddy and go full slut mode. SO MAD.

Niggers stay away from our women.

You miss the point...this isn't about coalburners, it's about actual cuckold fetishist white males. Which seem to be common in America.

It's about white men who get off on it yet you blame the black guys and women? The women only do it for their cuck husbands, and you can't hate on the black guys for getting easy pussy.

>The sex was fantastic, and the husband took pictures of the whole thing, adding an extra thrill that took it to another level—not only was Dave fucking another man's wife in front of him, the guy was memorializing it for the family archives. “That's when I said, ‘This is the life for me.’ ”

America needs to be fucking nuked

Yeah but just the whole idea of white women fucking black guys, and the BBC rhetoric, and the fetish itself. Men and women SHOULDNT get off on this shit, fucking black men should be considered disgusting, like fucking a pajeet. (((THEY))) are pushing this narrative and every time I see a pretty white girl with a black guy my blood boils.

lol fucking GQ those are the same retards that have Keith Olbercuck, please don't tell me you believe anything from these retards? oh wait you're just some shill retard (you)

>online dating
>indicative of real dating/sexlife

oh my bad. this is Sup Forums you don't know any better.

Take a look at any dating website and its filled with disgusting hogs and low lifes.

>

>what is a marriage website

Graph discarded

Gas subhuman gentiles and mudslimes.

it's propaganda you'd have a 1 in a million chance to find someone willing to do this shit.

it's probably a lot lower than that in the US, and even if you make it globally I bet it gets lower too, i bet its pretty high in sweden though