Untitled

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.tr/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiul6yWJjv2pcfQiMn_1HpC8Fv5MOMiDy7Mc7Dde6-PWzXy6uvQGvVOjbQpGj7D0O1FjnPCAUlHytWqLhWgcye4L7e7chXkIufz-6A2aJG1Qp4JlTIxipH9Uoj1a8xoo7tc75-JbpHjdY3TuwS5X7l1cl2uj_16ZAB2YSbTwkLL6MV0ZGJWJTCPWEqVmVMQtWAg2Z9XGAyIB28zFXxJiJQSYUPU3f0Msa29xJ5GimePZUyVC71ywrkCZ8VbbsqYibGsvXbyK_1CFO07nyrxYifrRClvvZKHWW6kYyf8vtLocK0S7_1sritGcvoMBVgUuyCKpKJgJC30kFEF3LU2bKSTMmxjPTzmETEupsipQigVPIjl6l-6rFcL4vCRuJGMyM1KcvZkQd15X1h8pSDa0K_1xx3Lskzs6knnhy3OhsaDxZxNYSVs2IJ4IuzsRgXTE3lthseQpnhPjV_1_1Fxw_1EgsBirouDGtXhU-paO4tN5FLP8QaLMH3IzrsayB33ETd1WIpYXkH4hWGWJDR79WJS7Su9Hai7vWm91Pd267L2zUerkMZ4aFVmf45JwLUV3RM631dcQ5rFe_1E0O5D81MJ4OdVv54nnFbH-skGLEkpyT9IqW8iXtCkWVtm2Kz8PAw2UB-ADWyuLFzmqKOjj1JeQ_1UgHQqf9TB2JlpZekTqukidTf-Mu0NUksfQ2U1WAYfochzcO4cVqHtxex53LSFVZSw0Q6pGHpSnQ_12ndo9EfMF1lpYfowt6b1CDKyXTM8sOcskzhR91tVPTAG5ebCBenLHn0XoKtq5vJFVuKb1CeC2CIMUAI73lpW8rczFH6KVotoTR5xsahgdsbyOx0qWfgNjbOTEmU7gIVFXFeDmlN6zAlvyal2zGPnTIBakXMtLG4_1g8zHKKljAWYHx0ECiA6j2fezgIjrmFdZZhsZIne1flnJoxKe4YXfM5A8jozGNltFeFFqprmc5i3tt6efTfQfOIWRzu_1g7qMqQInzFp18S13JyC4OT8KyZqn6w1LIwZhNaC8ghAUu8uzeMxrwbkuQmB36kD8CcvIVXpVdNN_1Aa80K4FnuFW1yzWnRUNw_12rVCdwx9WwqlV64hWj3O-jf01K_1fkuFWqfp4tYDxEpTt8yYBb9SNUsqCELgVTKCJ5ULhbwN2nlLCmyQGbld_15vCUn8Xokay4VrppoQKGvxJR2VV-Hm61ngMrLFSjUnvbKuk5mCpzWcH4dzYnLJ34FO4txS0xh-nyPvpJfVfFJni6WdlE1ihj3gTe8FJAlO5R5X_1fWgJDsmzjZL5N5LPLIn6ZTB_14mn0SssVYK1lMzI3UjLslIKaDw6ulrdeCBqtpiVb3YlwVXG-LCemTJGkVx_1rwRwT57C1sDfBsJrZNNheW6QKmjCANzeoGCK8Nbg8qAwAbKfU1Cbtfz_1tesb2jHLPT-vIEQTKr1L0i16Ng4aZgsIEKAHV3rukRaE1a4Ab4uLs0Fu1KV3mxupvfOCS8nDlPMlQqCIG4kMDquzl1qrWQU0tZGpd82uzIRLBBy7fCnUG2nG0VaoipylGp&safe=off&gws_rd=cr&ei=Ku3OWN_UC-GA6QSswLGACQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

time stamp and sharpie in pooper

F

I bet that place smells like an arab's armpit.

the fuck you doing there?

pro-tip: if you find a stampede join in you can stomp muzzies with no repercussions

is las vegas yes?

Be the feminist the world deserves and blow the place up.

Throw a paper airplane into the building, post results.

Steal whatever is in the cube.

blow yourself up. show them how it feels

I remember this. I think muzzies on Twitter were trying to dox him using exif data but not sure if that's feasible.

Think the image was originally from Reddit.

They can img trace your phone and kill you

I applaud your courage tho

lel

>he doesn't know 4chins erases all exif data on photos

It's where croatian/bosnian women belong, did your father marry you off to Osmanli?

1. I didn't take photo
2. It's from twitter and it was made by some guy that is now being hunted by mudslimes

BEHOLD THE GIANT BOX!

>serb who was under ottoman rule for over 400 years is calling croats muslim even though they were never under turk control

never change serb

What for?

shitty shop

you can clearly see the pixels dont add up

Open the box!

stop right there you niggers

What would happen if someone leveled the area?

Good. Hopefully a crane falls on you

WW3.
reported to sharia police.

rare

Oh fuck that one made me kek.

cigani!
Juriiisss!

*500 years
we were only culturally cucked.
>bleached by austrians
>still the biggest shitskins in the balkans after albanians
Never change kraut

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

I'd fug those women

Is this supposed to surprise us?

i could never understand this photo

are they gypsies? Does that guy have down syndrome?

google.com.tr/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiul6yWJjv2pcfQiMn_1HpC8Fv5MOMiDy7Mc7Dde6-PWzXy6uvQGvVOjbQpGj7D0O1FjnPCAUlHytWqLhWgcye4L7e7chXkIufz-6A2aJG1Qp4JlTIxipH9Uoj1a8xoo7tc75-JbpHjdY3TuwS5X7l1cl2uj_16ZAB2YSbTwkLL6MV0ZGJWJTCPWEqVmVMQtWAg2Z9XGAyIB28zFXxJiJQSYUPU3f0Msa29xJ5GimePZUyVC71ywrkCZ8VbbsqYibGsvXbyK_1CFO07nyrxYifrRClvvZKHWW6kYyf8vtLocK0S7_1sritGcvoMBVgUuyCKpKJgJC30kFEF3LU2bKSTMmxjPTzmETEupsipQigVPIjl6l-6rFcL4vCRuJGMyM1KcvZkQd15X1h8pSDa0K_1xx3Lskzs6knnhy3OhsaDxZxNYSVs2IJ4IuzsRgXTE3lthseQpnhPjV_1_1Fxw_1EgsBirouDGtXhU-paO4tN5FLP8QaLMH3IzrsayB33ETd1WIpYXkH4hWGWJDR79WJS7Su9Hai7vWm91Pd267L2zUerkMZ4aFVmf45JwLUV3RM631dcQ5rFe_1E0O5D81MJ4OdVv54nnFbH-skGLEkpyT9IqW8iXtCkWVtm2Kz8PAw2UB-ADWyuLFzmqKOjj1JeQ_1UgHQqf9TB2JlpZekTqukidTf-Mu0NUksfQ2U1WAYfochzcO4cVqHtxex53LSFVZSw0Q6pGHpSnQ_12ndo9EfMF1lpYfowt6b1CDKyXTM8sOcskzhR91tVPTAG5ebCBenLHn0XoKtq5vJFVuKb1CeC2CIMUAI73lpW8rczFH6KVotoTR5xsahgdsbyOx0qWfgNjbOTEmU7gIVFXFeDmlN6zAlvyal2zGPnTIBakXMtLG4_1g8zHKKljAWYHx0ECiA6j2fezgIjrmFdZZhsZIne1flnJoxKe4YXfM5A8jozGNltFeFFqprmc5i3tt6efTfQfOIWRzu_1g7qMqQInzFp18S13JyC4OT8KyZqn6w1LIwZhNaC8ghAUu8uzeMxrwbkuQmB36kD8CcvIVXpVdNN_1Aa80K4FnuFW1yzWnRUNw_12rVCdwx9WwqlV64hWj3O-jf01K_1fkuFWqfp4tYDxEpTt8yYBb9SNUsqCELgVTKCJ5ULhbwN2nlLCmyQGbld_15vCUn8Xokay4VrppoQKGvxJR2VV-Hm61ngMrLFSjUnvbKuk5mCpzWcH4dzYnLJ34FO4txS0xh-nyPvpJfVfFJni6WdlE1ihj3gTe8FJAlO5R5X_1fWgJDsmzjZL5N5LPLIn6ZTB_14mn0SssVYK1lMzI3UjLslIKaDw6ulrdeCBqtpiVb3YlwVXG-LCemTJGkVx_1rwRwT57C1sDfBsJrZNNheW6QKmjCANzeoGCK8Nbg8qAwAbKfU1Cbtfz_1tesb2jHLPT-vIEQTKr1L0i16Ng4aZgsIEKAHV3rukRaE1a4Ab4uLs0Fu1KV3mxupvfOCS8nDlPMlQqCIG4kMDquzl1qrWQU0tZGpd82uzIRLBBy7fCnUG2nG0VaoipylGp&safe=off&gws_rd=cr&ei=Ku3OWN_UC-GA6QSswLGACQ

passive, just like your inbred country.

Just sayin dude, don't get your panties in a wad

albanians are not white? is whitness about religion now?

Prosecni 'rvati brate

its skin color

albanians skin is pretty white though . whiter than Spain, Portugal, italy, Greece

> is whitness about religion now?
Alboshits are turkish gypsies

>Praises Hitler
>is Slavic

Never change Craut

Take a pic with your camera looking to the top of the ridiculous clock tower. Never seen that angle.

>greece
>italy
Are you retarded?

source?

= or >

its common knowledge fagg-on

Alboshits are illyrian and turkish.
You don't even need dna results, just 2 seconds in google 'albanian people'
bunch of impoverished gypsies show up

no its not, source or STFU

TENK YU YUESEI
YUAR MAI BESFREND

Wow this guy really doesn't give a fuck

We are everywhere

>forced
how much of an insufferable faggot are you exactly? im not muslim, but i would love to go to mecca anyway.

>FORCED
a 16 years old child who got forced by his mommy. or a cucked husband forced by his alpha wife.

It smells user

>rare
It's more uncommon than rare.

You'd be surprised that Arabs basically poor copious amount of cologne on this selves....

It probably smells like Gasoline.

There is no God but kek and pepe is his prophet

>forced

that's where you belong Edin Enisbegović

Or forced in the sense that your family will cut off all ties from you?
Then attempt to kill you if you ever leave this death cult.

Sounds good

Or, like "go with us or we report you to the religion police and you'll get stoned to death".

or a husband who forced his 9 year old wife, as is typical in Islam

make a Molotov cock tail and huck it and the cube and the people.

>cock tail

>im not muslim, but i would love to go to mecca anyway.

pathetic cuck. I could understand if it had some historical significance or it was an architectural masterpiece.

>A
>FUCKING
>CUBE

You are uncommon.
That flag is rare nigga.

its a fire bottle my dude

>smells like feet

Talk about "islam is hygienic" when holiest place's smell makes you gag.

It's a fucking cube thats been destroyed and rebuilt many times

Yes the wudu(ablution) is supposed to make you clean when its just fucking water.
Sometimes they permit sand to clean yourself with.

Soap, not even once.

>not wanting to fuck your dwarf family members
Do you even know where you are?

>Triple 7's
Deus Vult

Its a meteorite

FUCK WOMEN

>sand to clean yourself

I beg your fucking pardon?

I'd like to force my cum there

>We are everywhere
I know. Can you please all go back to the desert.

>Salman Rushdie

I dont wanna die user, the white man is nice and welcoming

That's common knowledge if you go to any nightclubs in socal.

>I dont wanna die user, the white man is nice and welcoming
Our patience is pretty much at an end after the whole rape gang thing.
Not many will say ti to your face but most white people want you to GTFO ASAP.

They unironically think itr smells good

oh look at the worthless russian boot licker

>worthless russian boot licker
But your president has close ties to russia
sucking putins dick, all we have from russia is 2 military bases.
Trump is good but there's no denying because of him, your country is the biggest boot licker

He's right. You yanks have no standards. You stick your dick in anything with a nice body regardless of what colour it is or if it even the same species as you. That's why your country is hopelessly mongrelized. Fuck American degeneracy.

did he died?

>all we have from russia is two military bases

We have zero. Today the Trump and Russia narrative was officially disavowed by the remnants of the deep state.

pull a jihadi on them and start shooting and bombing

>We have zero. Today the Trump and Russia narrative was officially disavowed by the remnants of the deep state.
They have bases inside trump, americuck
can't wait for you to become the real slav(e)

Whatever butthurt not-even-a-meme country. Slovenia? I haven't bothered learning those flags and I can't be assed to mouse over it.

>They have bases inside trump

You might want to find out about Slovenia. It's Melania's homeland.

I hope all these euphoric gentlemen received a good beheading

Any of those stripes in that color set, they're all pretty much Russia. So don't fret, you reply to the poster as Ivan and all will be well

It's nice to see that there's some normal people among the hordes.

Next thing we'll have live cam whores streaming public dares around the Kaaba desu

It's seems you're the one who is asspained desu
>I haven't bothered learning those flags and I can't be assed to mouse over it.
Americuck education
>PISA and other scores below almost all of Europe and developed nation, yet spends more on education that almost every nation
we barely have any schools here and I barely finished elementary but I'm not a retard of complete mental incapacity like you