Éire/pol/ - Back to business! edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/UF-HjMLD5b0
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/

>Agreement on cystic fibrosis drugs soon
rte.ie/news/2017/0319/860917-cystic-fibrosis/

>Loyalist lamped by lady
rte.ie/news/crime/2017/0319/860921-loyalist-arrest/

>Brexit will make the sliced pans 10c more lads!
rte.ie/news/brexit/2017/0319/860887-brexit-flour-bread/

>Save the (((Irishman)))!
thejournal.ie/halawa-lynn-boylan-3295680-Mar2017/

>Kill a traitor before a foe!
thejournal.ie/ria-money-book-dublin-3295528-Mar2017/

>Anglo BTFO
the42.ie/ireland-england-match-report-six-nations-2017-3294683-Mar2017/

>Military gets even more shite
independent.ie/irish-news/crisis-in-the-defence-forces-means-our-air-corps-are-effectively-working-9to5-35544502.html

>Kenny stalling to steal glory
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/kenny-tries-to-stall-fine-gael-leadership-race-so-he-can-deal-with-brexit-and-north-35542608.html

>Ireland 'won't be following UK in quitting the European Union' - Enda Kenny
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ireland-wont-be-following-uk-in-quitting-the-european-union-35542605.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/regionals/fingalindependent/news/balbriggan-pushed-to-the-edge-claims-candidate-sharkey-35526609.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4NEpeB3EY
dailystormer.com/in-deleted-interview-irish-antifa-say-theyre-going-to-sexualize-children-to-keep-them-from-becoming-fascist/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wny_0pi4hR4
youtube.com/watch?v=3kVVn80pFOc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMX6940QnMY
youtube.com/watch?v=1se8_-fcxZs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWTg-cEllU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_the_Irish_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Iceland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutes_of_Kilkenny
foxnews.com/food-drink/2013/08/08/countries-without-mcdonalds.html
bushostelreykjavik.com/last-mcdonalds-in-iceland/
nutiminn.is/mcdonalds-er-ekki-a-leidinni-til-islands-vegna-thess-ad-their-eru-fulir-yfir-hvernig-for-sidast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

lads

From a scale of 1 to "Oh shit the RUC is raiding my house" how fucked were you guys for St. Patrick's day?

> it's a Newstalk radio pull shit out of their ass to disparage Trump episode

I can't wait for my morning commute to be full of omitted facts or outright lies

I was at seizing the four courts levels of fucked. No drinking for me for a while

>tfw all the radio stations are fucking torture to listen to now and even the "music oriented" ones are filled to the brim with ads

Is this shit or will I make more?

Based black man independent.ie/regionals/fingalindependent/news/balbriggan-pushed-to-the-edge-claims-candidate-sharkey-35526609.html

I like it, more images are always good helps keep the place lively.

Nice
Use some quotes about mass immigration and population displacement

You know your country is fucked when even blacks are pointing this shit out...

>FARMER OF H A T E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4NEpeB3EY

how is Irish radio? I've heard most Western European radio plays American pop, is that true?

Not only that but the time slots are shit, I used to love listening to George hook and Ciara Kelly, they had the right amount of chemistry. Now I have to listen to Chris Donaghue and that Claire woman preach and I want to die

Spanish radio is good from what I have listened to, but yes most western radio seems dominated by your cancer.

Bump

Anyone on here who can, vote for this glorious man!

They play only the top hits to hit the Irish charts and what hits the Irish charts is what hits the charts in America. God help you if you want something from the 70s or 80s.

>dominated by your cancer
That sucks, (((Western Entertainment))) in general needs to be thrown into the oven
Oh, so I hear your ANTIFA are a bunch of Pedos now, what do?
dailystormer.com/in-deleted-interview-irish-antifa-say-theyre-going-to-sexualize-children-to-keep-them-from-becoming-fascist/

Spread it far and wide

Inb4 this time next year we have a Éire/pol/ radio station

It's because of "people" like ANTIFA that I completely conduct be right wing death squads

>conduct be
Condol

>this machine kills Ulstermen

In my opinion the symmetrical NP logo clashes aesthetically with the sunburst. Just my opinion.

>plays only Irish made music
>has top tier political bantz
>this will never be real
fucking kill me

>You blundering burger gob shite have ya not heard the tale...of the Back Door man??

>this machine kills fake Ulstermen
ftfy

How hard could it be

Gook can't handle the banter

>those eyes
>that name purposely designed to seem as ((Irish)) as possible

She was in the papers not for the first time recently crying about not being accepted as Irish even though she grew up hereafter being adopted from Vietnam. She's steady on Twitter crying about kids calling her names and she laps up the attention. Sad.

>The Back door man
No I have not heard this tale

Can anyone tell me whats in the welcome packs that Np sends out,I got an email telling me its going to be a while until I get one

Wait, so she isn't even a half breed, she is literally a zipperhead with a plastic paddy name? fuck this country. I was thinking it was her that made that shitty independent article about "muh racism" but I wasn't sure.

>fuck this country
The silver lining is that "people don't accept her"

She was adopted from Hanoi by an Irish woman. Very insecure woman and is forever posting on social media about racist abuse she receives which is most likely made up seeing as how she's trying to push a hate law agenda. Girl has a degree in journalism and contacts and friends in media.

Irish Radio makes me cringe. I want to fucking strangle the cunts on it. Full of shilling and shitty pop music. JUST

>remember kids, Drumpf is evil!
>now let's listen to ed sheeran mangle as many traiditional Irish songs as he can in one sitting becuz "muh heritage"

>and will campaign for a referendum on repealing the 8th Amendment on abortion but said that only women should be able to vote in that referendum because 'men have no business deciding what women do with their bodies'.

He's a degenerate

At least he's drawing attention to the immigration issue and I think his comments on abortion don't matter as that's never going to happen that women alone will decide.

>ed sheeran mangles Traditional Irish songs
That Cunt!
I thought the Dropkick Murphys were bad, but I can't even begin to imagine what that twink Sheehan would do to this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wny_0pi4hR4

Here you go!
youtube.com/watch?v=3kVVn80pFOc

>Every city in Ireland Pre-Normans was built by Vikings

Really makes you think

>be me
>be on bus everyday to school
>bus driver plays the radio so fucking loud
>all the dipshits on my bus hum along like zombies to the shitty pop music
>seriously considering of getting a fucking radio jammer.
>mfw

Thanks again for those Sven, but the Normans were a far superior foe and much like you they succumbed to our culture religion and customs and became near indistinguishable from us.

Cities are degenerate anyway

That Genuinely rustled the fuck out of me, had to clean my ears out with this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMX6940QnMY
>considering getting a radio jammer
Audible kek

youtube.com/watch?v=1se8_-fcxZs
for those who had the misfortune of listening to what I posted I apologize profusely with this superior version.

>they succumbed to our culture religion and customs
>A minority of Irish people speak Irish

At least we still speak our own language

Ireland has a Large Diaspora across the world wide, Iceland has..... fucking nothing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWTg-cEllU

You're thinking of the people that use it in everyday life. Many Irish know Gaelic, as it's required in school.

At least last time I checked it was.

Delete this

>the cultural genocide later inflicted upon us has something to do with your people getting cucked by us
Sure got me there

I was seriously sizzled. No more seshing till after the leaving.

>You're thinking of the people that use it in everyday life.
Nope.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_the_Irish_language
> At least one in three people (~1.8 million) on the island of Ireland can understand Irish to some extent.
>Estimates of fully native speakers range from 40,000 up to 80,000 people
No Irish county has a majority of Irish-speakers. Less than 2% of Irish people speak Irish daily.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Iceland

Iceland has happy meals that cost 15 euros.

>The Normans succumbed to our culture religion and customs just like you
>Turns out you actually succumbed to Norman culture
>Irish cities still carry Norse names to this day, including the capital

We don´t have happy meals, McDonalds left after the Americans left

>Icelandic Diaspora in Canada
First of all, Canada is a non country.
Second of all, whenI speak of a global Irish Diaspora, I'm talking of the millions in America, Australia, Britain, and even the non country known as Canada

The Irish Diaspora is big....for you

Many of those city's had settlements there long before the Vikings plus Ireland was better of without large urban areas it's a breeding ground for degeneracy and corruption.

Dublin comes from the Gaelic name of Dubh linn meaning black pool or black mire.

>Turns out you actually succumbed to Norman culture
Ah yes that's why they ended up speaking Irish and people referred to them as being "more Irish than the Irish themselves"

>Many of those city's had settlements there long before the Vikings
>Dublin comes from the Gaelic name of Dubh linn
>Ah yes that's why they ended up speaking Irish and people referred to them as being "more Irish than the Irish themselves"
[citation needed]

You do.Reykjavik has one.

Make as many as humanly possible.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutes_of_Kilkenny
>The Statutes of Kilkenny were a series of thirty-five acts passed at Kilkenny in 1366, aiming to curb the decline of the Hiberno-Norman Lordship of Ireland.
>... now many English of the said land, forsaking the English language, manners, mode of riding, laws and usages, live and govern themselves according to the manners, fashion, and language of the Irish enemies; and also have made divers marriages and alliances between themselves and the Irish enemies aforesaid; whereby the said land, and the liege people thereof, the English language, the allegiance due to our lord the king, and the English laws there, are put in subjection and decayed...
I know its (((Wikipedia))) but still

foxnews.com/food-drink/2013/08/08/countries-without-mcdonalds.html
>Not being able to Google simple facts
No wonder you guys got conquered so easily

Did anyone go to the recent NP meeting in Dublin if so how many roughly were there in the videos it sounds like a sizeable crowd.

Thanks.

Still doesn´t change the fact that they began forcing their culture on you right after

Not long now until Easter.

No one gives a shit about Iceland, so naturally people won't be bothered to "google simple facts" about your irrelevant CUNTry

>2013
Guess it was a totally different McDonalds with happy meals and milk shakes I had last week visiting your capital then.

Anyone know what's in the NP party pack they send you in the mail?

Ya you're right no MacDonalds at all.

bushostelreykjavik.com/last-mcdonalds-in-iceland/

Aren't all of your initial female settlers just kidnapped Irish women?
You're more Irish than half of Dublin

Oh of course not, but the reason for them stomping down on it was because it was absorbing their own. all the more reason for us to revive it Israel style.

nutiminn.is/mcdonalds-er-ekki-a-leidinni-til-islands-vegna-thess-ad-their-eru-fulir-yfir-hvernig-for-sidast/
>McDonalds claimed not to be coming back in July 2016

You went to metro or something lad

As far as I can assume it contains leaflets, posters and notes on what NP is what it stands for etc. But they seem to not have enough of these packs for all their new members which is a good thing just means their growing faster than expected.

I'll tell you when I get it.

Around 40% of them were

Still, at least the Irish never conquered us

ah. My mistake then. Sorry for being snarky.

It's a common mistake, metro is pretty similar to McDonalds since they bought most of their stores

Vikings didn't really conquer fuck all in Ireland.

So, now that St Fenians day has ended who is looking forward to the Twelfth?

Only small coastal areas, really. They did that in much of Europe desu.

Yeah it was the saxons they really fucked up

Vikangz are overrated.

brahhhh metro ain't nothing like Miccy d's.
but to be honest I am glad that they wont be coming back, talk about shit tire food.

All in good time.

Okay question for you potato-niggers. I do have potato nigger blood in me

>Be outside drinking at guesthouse in cambodia.
>quote mark twains quote about lager corroding the Irishman's stomach and whiskey polishing it.
>nearby Irish biker gets aggro
>wotusayingbouttheirishmate.jpg
>diffuse situation but he leaves still aggro
>says hes from norther ireland "where all the fun is"

Was he just a cunt or what? I told him the quote to his face hoping he'd get a kick out of it but he was still butthurt. I get an american talking loudly about irish drinking habits is a possibly bad thing but he was still butthurt and aggro after I told him the quote

Will be Peaceful on Garvaghy road.

Well the north is where all the fun is, as for the rest I don't know, probably an angry drunk.

Why would anyone want to conquer your frozen wasteland.

They sent me an email today stating that it would be delayed. Good sign that the membership is growing.

says the Empire that lost the cod war to guys throwing potatoes hahaha!
fuck man, british comedy writes itself.

I've seen footage of the "riots" and police water cannons.

Do you recommend that as a tourist destination/cultural experience?

What's the protestant vs catholic ratio there?

As a Northern Ireland fag myself the only people who would go autist over something like that would be gypos.

Not British.

>good sign membership is growing
Nice