WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM???

>"US have one currency, one Central Bank and one Govt. Europe has one currency, one Central Bank and...17 govts! Cannot go on like this"

>"Trump has a clear goal: the division of Europe and the destruction of the European domestic market. The fact that Brexit propagandist Nigel Farage was the first European he received in his tower speaks volumes. That is why we must strengthen the European domestic market and work even more closely together in Europe. That is absolutely compulsory for Germany."

>"We must now, in the 21st century, protect democracy, one which rests on fundamental rights for all, regardless of skin color, gender, race or religion. Nothing less than that is at stake."

>"We agree: Brussels can't regulate everything. I'm driven by something else: There are forces in Europe that want to generally give national policy priority over a common European approach. We have to prevent this."

>"I'm proud of the fact that Marine Le Pen in France insults me and Geert Wilders in the Netherlands calls me his opponent. The way I see it is, if these people weren't attacking me, I would be doing something wrong."

He keeps saying the most retarded shit I've ever heard, and he is not even TRYING to hide his shilling anymore. What the fuck is his problem, Sup Forums? Can any german anons elaborate?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schulz is right. You know it.

It's not really a problem, he's looking out for his own interests because an inevitably heavily German-controlled EU-style federalized European superstate will obviously be good for Germany's economic interests. Also he's just going along with the generix neoliberal status quo, far from the stupidest shit ever.

He's gonna be the next German chancellor and we all know it.

He's doing some mumbo jumbo in France. The Putin Slayer Macron is now leading in the polls.

So what? Isn't he supposed to represent people? How can germans let their politicians get so fucking uppity?

It has one government: the German government

the EU acts in the interest of European finance through the power of the German bureaucratic class (but not in the interest of German citizens)

He is quite literally right

I'm not the guy who'd usually fall for tinfoil conspiracies, but I'm starting to believe that there is a US-directed shill campaign going on this site to discredit the EU and promote separatism inside it. Think about it, all the right-wing parties which Sup Forums (supposedly) supports aim at more -exits and balkanization, while not one of them aims at reforming the EU into a proper right-wing government

He's literally a useful idiot.

oh how much more blood will be spilled for a united Europe?

>Protect democracy
>By forcing the people's of Europe into a bloated superstate they never asked for
>By removing the governments that have lead European nations for centuries and replacing them with your own unelected group of bureaucrats
>By forcing Europeans to accept millions of foreigners they don't want

This man is a fucking lunatic. He seems to think democracy means "My own personal interests".

It amazes me how they aren't even trying to hide themselves anymore.

>damn you US for trying to split up the EU

how retarded can you possibly be?

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/

>linking me a right-wing propaganda website as an argument

Nice one my man, might as well post a link to dailymail while you're at it

>Division
>Balkanisation

You seem to be heavily mistaken. We don't support the balkanisation of Europe because we don't agree to the idea of Europe being united in the first place.

The fact that terms like balkanisation and seperatism are being used to describe people wanting to leave the EU is exactly the issue we have. This is a political union none of us asked for.

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

A Europe who looks out for each other is good

The European Union as a globalist zionist organisation is not

Europe will be divided by the floods of shitskins

This man is cancer, and I hope he dies soon

Hitler wanted to unite Europe under a right-wing government, how come you aren't shitposting against that?

The US can go fuck itself with a rake for all I care, but so can the EU

>Turn all of Europe into a unified supercountry
>Pressure USA and Russia into a war
>both sides devastated
>EU becomes the most powerful country in the world
>EU forces globalism on the entire world

This is their goal

Agreed, by reading what he has said so far, it sounds like he wants turn EU into an actual communist experiment and go full 1984. I am genuinely afraid of this crazy kike.

there is no fucking way this man will go right-wing. and there is no fucking way our country will join western europe in it's demographic suicide.

Maybe this is all part of some Aryan masterplan.

>Gain control of EU
>Fuck over other nations in process to gain power
>Use merkel as the utter worst choice
>show shultz as an alternative
>he helps create EU super state with EU Army
>Germany finally controls Europe

WWIII when?

Are you American me?

LOl, Germany is going to shove the world into another world war.

Third time is the charm, I guess.

Sit back Anglobros, once the fire rises, we'll just sit back and relaxed. After everything is burnt into the ground we'll come in and easily wash away the ashes. Once again, history will see us as the victors.

*this* man will never go right-wing. Wanna know who else wont go right wing? Obama.

Yet, I didn't see ONE post from an American claiming that "it's all over and we must secede asap", but as soon as it comes to Europe, it must balkanize NOW because of this specific guy winning the elections

How come?

Do you honestly think it's even possible to turn the EU into a Right-leaning organization which respects national sovereignty at this point? The Euro alone completely fucks over half of the EU countries by completely removing their national fiscal independence.

Pretty much.

>he thinks that anti-EU aren't happening because of the union's incompetence
Has the economic crisis taught you nothing

>The Euro alone completely fucks over half of the EU countries by completely removing their national fiscal independence.
So does the dollar for the US states. Why aren't you mad about that as well?

better start making children with Helga than you economic übermensch because muhammed is way ahead of you in your own house.

>the telegraph is right wing propaganda

kek

Yes a "friendly" suicidal Germany obsessed with the complete suicide of all Europeans (and Germans)

and no not "tanned" Germans, actual Germans.

>so does the dollar

Because a united Europe for the European people would be something that could potentially be feasible and desirable.

A united Europe for the interests of an economic elite who want to turn Europe into a brown, cultureless farm is neither feasible or desirable to me.

>those dead eyes
Every time

>while not one of them aims at reforming the EU into a proper right-wing government
Because it's absurd to think (((they))) even remotely desire this.

I'm fine with Calexit

maybe if you moved to California you would see why

Point me to the state that uses its own currency

The US is 60% white and drastically reducing, and it is widely known that the government is quite literally the definition you posted - "for the interests of an economic elite"

Yet, again, no one is separating nor rallying separatism.

ABSOLUTELY 100% PURE BASED GET REKT

What did he mean by this?

>Implying we've had a government since we joined EU

I always have such a conflicted relationship with Germany. You guys stepped up the redpill to insane levels in 1933 to protect Europe from bolshevism but these days you guys are going full retard with insane power to bring the entire Europe down.

I can't even begin to imagine how glorious would it be if AfD were to win. You guys could have the power to do so much uncucking in such a fast time it would make everybody's head spin.

this

>Point me to the state that uses its own currency
That isn't the argument, your argument is that the dollar somehow fucks over some states but not others

This is wrong

>We must now, in the 21st century, protect democracy, one which rests on fundamental rights for all

>There are forces in Europe that want to generally give national policy priority over a common European approach. We have to prevent this.

Was it autism?

>what the fuck is his problem

didn't you notice his surname by any chance?

No, the argument is that a unified currency within a union somehow fucks other states:

>"The Euro alone completely fucks over half of the EU countries by completely removing their national fiscal independence." here

Then I give an example of how the dollar doesn't fuck other states, and now you support my claim that a unified currency (see: dollar) doesn't fuck other states. Thank you.

Because the problems in the USA cannot be solved by seperatism. The problems in the USA must be solved by electing leaders who will tackle the problem.

In the EU we don't have that option, we don't elect the EU leaders. So insead we're going to tear the whole thing down like the absolute mad men we are.

If it fucks the whole continent so be it. If the European people can't have this land then nobody can.

a united european white identity you all dont know what youre fighting for

>So insead we're going to tear the whole thing down like the absolute mad men we are.

So you see here, this sofa is bad. Tear down the entire house lmao

>balkanize
>Hungarian education
The EU is not a country. You can't Balkanize a group of already sovereign and independent nations.

States are not sovereign entities your moron of course they can't issue their own currency

European countries are supposedly sovereign yet they have willingly" handed over their sovereign powers to a "super state".

And if this fucks up their economy and society regardless of what the population votes for (see Greece) things can't be fixed by national policy.

>>The Euro alone completely fucks over half of the EU countries by completely removing their national fiscal independence.
>So does the dollar for the US states. Why aren't you mad about that as well?
Your post is arguing that the US dollar fucks over half the US states

This is your very own post

His problem is that he's a fucking Dirty communist kike ... I hope some based Dude will stab/shoot that rat

>Because a united Europe for the European people would be something that could potentially be feasible and desirable.

Nope. The nation-state is the only bulwark against the kikes, the shitskins and the krauts.

That's one of the most Jewish pictures I've ever seen.

>inb4 Schulz isn't Jewish

I don't believe it.

he's an alcoholic

He also said Germany only purpose is to ensure the existence of Israel and the jewish people, he is a fucking Jewish traitor.

Well the U.S. and Europe are completely different, the U.S. hasn't fundamentally changed the rules of the Union in recent occasions like the EU has, not only that but the dollar pretty much helps every state because it's the world reserve currency, and not only that, but individual states in the US can't make national fiscal policy via the Federal Reserve, which Germany can in the EU to a large extent. Not only that, but it's illegal for any US state to secede, and some countries are basically being forced to stay using the Euro.

>Hungarian education
>>>American education

Also,
>already sovereign and independent nations.
I thought that they lost their sovereignty lol

>States are not sovereign entities your moron of course they can't issue their own currency
The plan is for the same thing to happen with European states. Please do describe in detail why that is supposedly bad when the exact same thing happened in your country, and again, is the exact same thing even Hitler wanted to achieve

>Your post is arguing that the US dollar fucks over half the US states
His argument is that the Euro "robs" nations from sovereign fiscal independence. I told him that the dollar robs states of the same as well. Stop arguing semantics

>Europe is made up of some of the most unique, powerful and culturally beautiful countries on earth, with clear physical and religious divides in their populations.
>Lets destroy that and make Europe one big multicult super state
Globalists truly are the worst people.

>ein reich ein volk ein führer

if somebody has any question about the shitfest that is german politics just ask, and i'll try to answer

GERMANY YES

It's not autism, it's pure evil.

>not only that but the dollar pretty much helps every state because it's the world reserve currency
So why wouldn't I, an European citizen, want Europe's currency to become the reserve instead? Why should I promote balkanization that goes against it?

Hitler wanted a Europe of proud and independent nation-states in which Germany was significantly enlarged and empowered.

Difference is the robbing of fiscal independence has bankrupted EU countries and hasn't bankrupted US states

Go fuck yourself

>Sofa

The EU is the highest power in Europe. They are a house we've been forced to live in.

We're burning it down, and if it scorches the land upon which its built then so be it. This is the stage that we are at. This is what happens when you try to undermine democracy. People feel so powerless they resort to desperate things like electing meme presidents and voting to leave political unions.

If they wanted the EU to work maybe they should have respected the will of the European people just a little bit more. Instead they tried to erase the idea of the European people existing to begin with. If they'd made a few comprimises in their evil schemes of a united Europe instead of just saying "Fuck you we're uniting Europe, you don't get to vote for us and we're importing millions of muslims", then maybe the whole thing woudln't be crashing down as we speak.

Fuck them honestly. I'll happily destroy the whole world just for scum like Schulz to realise they've failed in their plot.

Germany is about to go 0-3.

>Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.
happily

Fick dich Jude!

Don't belive this jewish trickster, Germany is not even an independent Country at this point, we are vasalls of the US and the International Jews.

California and Massacusetts, even if wealthy compared to West Virginia, don't benefit because of fiscal policy, nor do they get to dictate it to other states, this is totally different in the EU where it disproportionately benefits Germanh and obviously fucks over poorer countries and countries like Greece.

and they won't rest until new world order is established and we'll have a one world government that will make 1984 look like a fucking joke

there used to be a time where saying shit like this would get you into a scandal that would ruin your career, but I bet that Germany is too bluepilled at this point to see anything wrong with putting another nation's interests above yours

Looks like we have to kick Germany's ass again.

You rightwingers and nationalists fail to understand that nationalism has been dying since world war II, and what's happening now is it's dying spasms.

The future of the world has always been unions of nations united by geography, interests and economy.

So, we will have a strong European union with a single government and an army, we will have an American union that will be led by the US and will include both South and North America, a union led buy Russia that will include all the countries of the former USSR and the Middle east, and an eastern union led by China.

There will probably be some nations that will choose to remain autonomous, but they will quickly be isolated and fail.

>Please do describe in detail why that is supposedly bad when the exact same thing happened in your country,

Because in the EU all those countries still have all the responsibilities of sovereignty (providing basic state services) but none of the benefits of being a state (getting bailed out by the federal government)

Instead of being helped by Germany Greece is getting torn apart and sold to jewish investment banks (who caused the crisis in the first place)

>the exact same thing even Hitler wanted to achieve

Not really

outside of Nazi Germany you had states that were allied to Germany albeit in their sphere of influence.

Allies with Germany could effectively control their own currency. In fact sovereign currency control was one of the main platforms of the NSDAP.

My work here is done. No need to get assmad and try to get into further arguments against me, as lurkers who aren't bothering to post have already seen it all for themselves - 90% of the anti-EU "arguments" came from the UK and US flags

By the way, two years from now, most of the European posters here will be pro-EU. Keep trying to incite separatism all you want, people like me will always be here to shit on your D&C plans

Schulz is a jewish puppet so no

>Bulgaria
>even more irrelevant
Nope, not yet. But that is what (((they))) are trying to eventually achieve.

Tbh senpai I'm fine with the idea of the Balkanisation of the US. Since its inception (and especially in the 20th century) the state of this country has imposed its retarded egalitarian and rootless values on the rest of the world. A second Europe across the Atlantic with many white ethnostate a would be God-tier desu.

i dont know how anyone can support this retard
i hate this country more every day
i hope every single one of these cucks dies a horrible death

>the argument is that a unified currency within a union somehow fucks other states:

Apples and oragnes.
It depends on an union, European economies are still largely independent and thus lack of individual monetary policy is causing problems. Countries like Spain are unable to devalue their currency and their exports can't compete meanwhile Euro is undervalued when it comes to German economy and thus German export is highly competitive and in the end Spaniards are subsidzing German exports with their unemployment.

>one world government

Explain what's wrong with a one world government?

And I don't mean an Alex Jones lizard people one world government, but a democratic system similar to the EU?

Hearing people joke about Greece leaving the EU, saying 'Fuck you' to Europe and not paying it, and finally creating their own currency to undercut the Euro.

Its one of the funniest things to me.

>No argument at all
>My work here is done

Sure thing kiddo. Enjoy being united under jews like Schulz who give precisely zero fucks about you, your country, your identity or literally any aspect of your life whatsoever.

Please France let LePen win and protect us, you are our historical sempai

>A German attempts to seize control over all of Europe for the third time in less than 100 years

Why does the world allow the eternal Teuton to carry on its existence? Will their inevitable third defeat be their last?

The German menace must be stopped.

Authentic, not playing games, has values.
Has potential for bigger european vision.
Will probably not deliver.

why are you parading around one paranoid (probably jewish) neocon as proof of some american conspiracy

most every right winger in the US wants California to fuck right off

So, the increase of populism is just...a blip?
Despite the increase?
And recorded right-leaning nature of Gen Z?

It sounds like you're talking out of your ass mate.
No offence Shareblue, but I take issue with dat mayne.

>bigger european vision

and what vision is that? A Europe free of all white people?

>european democracy

>90% of the anti-EU "arguments" came from the UK and US flags

This is true, and it's really fucking annoying. The Brits and the Americans need to fuck off from the EU. The nationalist populist movements in the EU are already dying down, and that's because Brexit is turning out to be a huge mistake, and Trump is a historic fuck up, so people are starting to see the bullshit that is populism.

I'm all for refugees...if we can build their housing right next door to these kike's synagogues.

There's no escape I'm afraid, Jerry. Either gather with a group of like-minded non brainwashed Germans and oppose this by any means possible or die. Even if AfD wins the system is corrupt at its core, replace it with a system where your Folk (Nation) are the main focus of attention.

This. A fiscal union will be needed, other members won't tolerate germany profiting from the EU without giving back, though.

do we want him to beat merkel for the accelerationism? they're both so bad i personally dont care who wins germany is fucked either way.

Are you fucking retarded? We can barely, barely manage to wrangle our own currently elected governments into listening to us.

How the fuck is a government elected by the entire world going to appease the needs of anyone, even if they wanted to? Ever heard of the phrase "If you try to please everyone you will end up pleasing nobody"? Plus a one world government would never have absolute control, do you understand what that means? No form of external pressure from other governments, no requirements to keep up appearances to other governments. They'd literally be allowed to do whatever the fuck they wanted to with nobody to oppose them. They'd be like the current EU commission on steroids. Sounds like an amazing plan to me.

Seriously bluepilled as fuck over there m8.

>So, the increase of populism is just...a blip?

Yes. It's caused by certain economic factors and politics and will not last. It's already winding down in the EU.

it would be very smart for germans to vote him, since the EU is a vehicle for germany anyway

everyone else will hate him though

>Explain what's wrong with a one world government?
Things like this tend to become a communist, totalitarian experiments pretty fast. I wouldn't mind a 4th Reich type of thing at all where one europe is united to protect european cultures and identities, but there is a push to turn EU into a federation soon, and this serves to do nothing to preserve our ethnic diversity, but instead they seek to flood our continent with shitskins and rule over the divided and disgruntled working class with an iron fist to keep building their retarded communism.

Basically, EU wants to become USSR 2.0, and this is bad news for every right-winger or ethnic nationalist who wants to preserve their people and the white race.

If you could boil the essence of a German down to one single person, it would be Martin Schulz:

- pretentious
- extremely narrow minded, yet thinking he himself knows how the world needs to be run
- EU loving/US hating socialist
- propagating "democracy" as long as the majority supports leftism