huffingtonpost.com/author/peter-174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have always liked him.

You brought me back some good memories.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejz_1qoE7hc

Have you seen Christmas carol? Of course he's/ourguy/

He gets it.

What's his name again?

I wonder how many celebrities only pretend to be liberals so they don't get lynched

He puts the Tool in toolman.

he is alpha like that and knows how to play the game

If you haven't already, watch "Last Man Standing". It's literally the only show on TV right now that has an unabashedly conservative bias, and it's fucking great.

Tim Allen is the man. Kimmel is a fucking faglord

Sing it, sister!!

Tim "EEUUUGHHH??" Allen

>I wonder how many celebrities only pretend to be liberals so they don't get lynched

probably quite a few

Tim Taylor.

His favourite hobby is discussing philosophy over a fence and making manly grunts.

I actually knew exactly what you were saying

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9qSuQapFY

The queen and her crown of JUST

Finally, someone who knows what the fuck is going on

youtu.be/3QbIrUVfhhE

I have never beheld something more glorious than this video, a masterpiece for centuries.

Godspeed my friend.

That's how it should be.

Santa Claus.

damn i loved that movie used to watch it with my dad and sister and make oreo milkshakes together every eight months or so... never give up never surrender!

Le Grunting Man.

UGGGGWAAAAAHHHHHH!

Tim "drive my 454 through the welfare door" Allen

Good in:
>Galaxy Quest
>Home Improvement
>Christmas with the Kranks
>Toy Story and sequels

Lame in:
>Jungle 2 Jungle
>Santa Clause - all
>For Richer or Poorer

I wanted to like his character in Last Man Standing but he's too cartoonishly based at times, only to be cartoonishly cucked a few minutes later. They should also get rid of the dumb kid with the long blonde hair - cracks same 3 jokes every episode, has an annoying voice, and is not tits.

t.seen lots of crap Tim Allen has been in

Tim "the convicted felon Cocaine trafficer" Allen. He does sound like /yourguy/.

Literally the perfect pic for that comment kek

Funny how they're going to prove him right while simultaneously pretending to be the victims.

Cocaine is awesome though.
If you're gonna sell drugs, sell coke and other stims, or psychedelics. Stuff that's fun and doesn't turn people into lazy shits.

Tim the tool

somebody should ask him if Pam Anderson has really seen Julian Assange alive... she used to be on his show ,right?

>oreo milkshakes
jesus christ america

He's been clean and sober for years, kike.

(OP)
I really liked the Home Improvement show. One of the first american TV shows I ever saw as a kid.

Notice how the cast is all-white too. This stuff would be considered racist in america now.

Buzz Lightyear.

Should have been cast in upcoming Death Wish remake instead of Bruce Willis

>Death Wish remake
Really? Really?!

you should taste it sometime, that shit is pretty good

maybe get beat up by Gay Mafia?

Isn't it just the American Dad/Cartman format where a the conservative guy is depicted as an idiot people make fun of? Tor idicule conversatives.

Only watched lik three episodes, though.

I know, it might do. But 1 pack of oreos is a breakfast worth of calories and I bet that it takes more than one pack of it to fill a juicer and make it tasty.

we need to go back

They were (((diverse))) even then.

pic related, the President of the Tool Co.

Nah, his character plays it straight. Every episode ends with an unironic monologue about society or family topics from a conservative's point of view.

>Is he our guy ?
I think so Tim.

Nigga.. you don't use a whole pack of oreos. You just mix some in with the ice cream to give it some flavor.

Best book I ever read.

How so? Asking unironically.

Yep. Director sux too.

"Modern" Home Improvement: autist son would be LGBT and wear dress to school; Wilson would be illegal Mexican in hiding; JTT would be "know it all" daughter; oldest son would have "bully talk" after suspension; wife would flirt with black guy; Pamela Anderson would be Al and know more than Tim about tools; son would take smart black to prom; one son would be from wife's second marriage

>mfw accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=4XDVo6CrgW0
youtube.com/watch?v=WJTDpiDH7b4

is he /our guy's /our guy//

Better than "blood in the street and glass in my feet flurry" flavor from brazil

don't get me started on ice cream fat ass

you try too hard, jappy.

The show is so pro-family it's like walking into a Normal Rockwell painting.

>DURR NAHTZZEEEEES
No.

Your country doesn't try hard enough, that's why it's the sweatiest shithole of the world. Youre only known for crime and venereal disease

a e s t h e t i c s

It is different in the sense that people could accept you were essentially looking at foreign TV. They were not all the same Urban focused Beneton advert.

> Some people live here and this is their life

The modern wave is nothing but propaganda.

How can people have year long discusions about what propaganda to make and then not realize they are trying to use the TV/Cinema as a tool for propaganda?

It is so...unnatural.

Did you know that the first film by a black director getting 100mil views just HAPPENED to be married to a Jew?

Random thought there.

Heck no, most of the characters portrayed as idiots are hardcore liberals, including a main character whose sole purpose in the show is to be an unlikable SJW.

You try a lot and you're still here embarrassing yourself, you dumbfuck. Why on earth would I want advice from you? You're not your country, you rabid yellow dicklet.

Tim ''The Last Man Standing'' Allen

Tim "That's not my suitcase, Officer" Allen

Damn Nippon is pummeling hue ass today.

Coke head
Looks like a beta cuck
Annoying
sure, he Sup Forums's guy

Do you feel like Last Man Standing has gotten worse since including the daughter's boyfriends/husbands as cucked morons who try to lay down sick burns on the Toolman?

Nah, because they damn near always get shut the fuck down. Letting them have their little soapboxes is just part of the game.

NAME THE JEW, AND I'M WITH YOU.

With pic related, fuck one, marry one, kill one.

hard mode: don't kill the one on the right.

Kill 1st cuz shes ugly and annoying in show fuck 2nd cuz shes the closest i will ever fuck a trap qt and marry 3rd cuz THICC

>recovering addict
>right wing
>most underrated sitcom of the nineties
He's my guy

>same

I've always liked Tim Allen, but I can't stand Last Man Standing. It just isn't funny.

I haven't seen Galaxy Quest since it was in theaters. Now I want to watch it again.

I like the first Santa Clause. and the second one would be okay if you cut out everything that happens at the North Pole.

Kill Mandy (first girl in the lineup) because she really is annoyingly idiotic in the show. I can only take so many "HA HA KARDASHIANS WHAT'S MATH" gags before a person becomes irredeemable in my eyes.

Marry Eve (second in the lineup) because she's got her head on straight and is a hard fucking worker, meaning she'll probably make a great mom one day.

Fuck Kristen (last in the lineup). Normally I don't care for used goods, but she's pretty hot AND it'd be glorious to cuck her retarded "it took me half a year to get anything better than a paper route to support my family because muh morals" SJW husband.

I can't think of Tim Allen without remembering this

youtube.com/watch?v=33ozHrZRySw

Well played user.

What's the point of having a lot of money if you don't have an 8ball on you at all times?

That one time he got caught with kilos of cocaine

>Peter Rosenstein

huffingtonpost.com/author/peter-174

>kilos
Seriously?

Truth. I carry a lil 8 on my at times just for a bit of pep if I feel the need. It's like my pack of Lucky Strikes. 'cept I ain't gotta smoke anything. Whip out my SwAK spatula, snag a bump, and be on about my business.

I loved him in the first santa clause though.

tojo bringing the heat!

Funny how much conservatives falsely claim that liberals play the victim card when they do it any time they are in liberal spaces.