What does Sup Forums think about Mitt Romney?

What does Sup Forums think about Mitt Romney?

mitt did 911

A good goy

there where some good memes back then

Tbh I was shocked that he lost to Obama, I used to think he was the perfect candidate. Then trump happened

Good man. Smarter and richer than Trump. He should have run again. He would have won.

it wasn't that shocking really

it's not about how much he has so much as how he got it

He was the first republican candidate in awhile that I couldn't stand.

>I used to think he was the perfect candidate

sarcasm right?

I voted Bush jr and McCain but couldn't make myself vote for Mitty

Beards would have made it better though.

And that's all the Romney memes I have saved.

or at least a mustache

>Mittstache
I like it.

Found one more

Milquetoast.

he looks like Matt Dillon

He's an asshole. He's like Trump but more tolerable cuz he's a Mormon (moron).

I praise mitt romney for sending people into alarm about msm propaganda and control of our elections.

>its now 18 months until the first primary, republican front runner mitt romney is cool. He also developed romney care which was renamed obamacare in 2009/2010, but we promise he's conservative, we fact checked it.

I dont even care about mitt romney tbqh, but the people that wanted him dont care about america.

I actually liked him better than both Bushes and McCain. I wanted him to slash and burn federal jobs like he did with the corporations he helped turn around. He would have never wanted to close off the borders like Trump supposedly will do. So if Trump is able to follow through with what he promised (judges, borders, immigration, America first), Romney's failure to enable Trump's victory was a good thing.

American women never vogte for men with facial hair.

Mitt was an absolute qt when he was young

>I actually liked him better than both Bushes and McCain
thats only because he wasnt an overt war monger. Like any other collectivist he would use clandestine forces to empower the empire.

see: Evan Mcmullin

>What does Sup Forums think about Mitt Romney?
Just as big of a shit bag as John McCain ...just a little less dangerous.

eh, being a war monger doesn't bother me. Kill all shitskins afaik. Clandestine operations are probably better for dealing with mudslimes tho. The are more semitic than the jews as well as being inbred. Mudslimes are violent AND subversive; they will rot any country form within as well as attack from the outside.

I've never met a mormon I didn't despise. Truly terrible predatory people.

Mitt Romney banned more guns as a Governor than Obama ever did as President

ENHANCE THAT FOOTBALL

illuminati confirmed

Mitt Romney is a phony, a fraud...

except you see in the last 16 years the middle east war mongering and clandestine operations have toppled numerous secular middle eastern governments (all of them?), and we have been helping the shitskins try to topple the secular government in syria.

all of it resulting in the mass migration of extremists into the west and instability throughout the region.

Also long as the middle east continues to have children with their cousins and practice Islam, they will always be a problem for the West. The choices are either
>genocide,
>harsh authoritarian Western colonialism with our boots on their necks (basically genocide)
>or keep them fighting amongst themselves.

The West should have protected and currently should protect their borders better. The collapse is because Obama thought the middle east would act like White Christians instead of inbreed muslims.

What shoulda' happened.