REDPILL GENERAL - 2nd Edition

I have noticed with the influx of Normies that we are having more and more bluepilled faggotry show up.

To counteract this, I suggest we this as a general to redpill lurkers until all the reddit is gone from them.

First, the tools Shills Use:

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding the democrats or anything at all that goes against their groupthink they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I voted for him but those remarks by his cabinet / this temporary setback / this MSM allegation will really get him impeached / such and such should be fired" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Sup Forums in general (doubles as sliding): in general, wild gooze chases, on /trumpgen/, gossip, pitting groups against each other.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump / lets make ANTICOM" and "what would you do if Trump is impeached / is killed". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Sup Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse. Honestly, a mod got recently fired (in the rwss debacle) for politicising his enforcement of the rules so we are not immune to that either

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LCzM0rcPi3c
youtube.com/watch?v=QFYcK-Vaf2Q
youtu.be/x4obeqaxhRs
youtu.be/SiV55nidZNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am going to start dumping now

#

But that's one of the hardest redpills to swallow user. Knowing the truth won't make anything better for you. You will never be happy or at peace by pursuing the truth of the world. The truth will tear you apart limb from limb with a righteous fury that only war can sate.
Taking the redpill is like taking a psychoactive substance. You take it in order to cure yourself of the lies that are told to the common man which keep him obedient and happy. It has side effects though. You will lose most, if not all, of your friends. You will isolate yourself from your family. You will distance yourself from your coworker and most other people in society. What social life you maintain will be propped up by your own desire for one, rather than the organic one that you probably once enjoyed. You will be alone in a way that most people can't fathom. If you finally ever do realize the absolute truth of the world, you will find yourself alone screaming to the ramparts in a sea of faces which only regard you with concern and pity.

Well, I do have a true friend in the same boat as me. So I guess he keeps me from that horrible fate you described.

Glad to have been part of the first ever redpill general

Like I said, OP needs to create an easy to read pastebin with links, and editions should encourage discussion instead of being titled #Edition

Free redpills in the OP is a big plus, since it can hook in the reader from the catalog and bring them here, "Creating Context Edition" would have been a better title

Other than that, make sure to carry on the torch if OP has to go, so the general doesn't die out, especialyl during slow catalog hours, which should attract anons looking for more than memes

If the left lies to you about how white genocide isn't real, then remember this.

You're right, that would have been a better edition title. I am still new to bread baking sadly, I just got tired of the redditors.

>Other than that, make sure to carry on the torch if OP has to go, so the general doesn't die out, especialyl during slow catalog hours, which should attract anons looking for more than memes

Speaking of that, I need to get dinner now, so is anyone else available to make the next thread?

I'm busy now, but I'm sure if the thread attracts more people, they can take over

A bot would be the best solution, since it would be the closest thing we could get to a constant sticky, which this board desperately needs

Add this to the OP.

The Library of Hate: A collection of politically incorrect facts regarding Islam, Race, and Gender, among other subjects.

archive.is/LRe05

>I'm busy now, but I'm sure if the thread attracts more people, they can take over

Right. And how would a bot be made? Anyone here know how to make one?

Well I am getting dinner now, should be back in around 40 minutes. Everyone make sure to keep the thread alive until then

fins btfo

Don't know m8, but some annoying asshole made one for /tg/, would make a thread at 300 posts or later if there was no thread titled "Trump General" in the catalog

I wouldn't ask around here tho, since bots are against the rules. Not like mods ever do anything against them, the /tg/ bot lasted for months

Good pic. Liberals can figure out the nuances of climate change and slow building up things but cant figure this out.

I think the biggest issue is that not many care about white countries being destroyed. We need to make a case as to why Swedes should exist and then say that to people. I do think that is starting to happen more now.

We definitely need to make this a constant thread. We can expand it to discussion as well over time. Were just starting this up again so we can figure out what works.

It is a tough sell, he'll even I wonder sometimes if Swedes, like Germans, are too stupid to live

Shills are here, and they're paid to slide and dissent

Can you take over the threadmaking? Bump up the thread with redpills, and make sure to make a new thread at 300. If you have to leave, make sure to pass the torch, so that we can keep this alive

These generals should be up 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

youtube.com/watch?v=LCzM0rcPi3c

youtube.com/watch?v=QFYcK-Vaf2Q

JIDF has been at it all day

posting biggest redpill and the hardest to swallow without getting your emotions tied into your thoughts about it.

I cant do this one as I have to grad some papers so I cant focus 100% on it atm. In the future I can make threads, especially if we get a paste bin going.

democrat media collaboration

Can I get a link on these quotes? I can't find them on Google and I definitely need a source if I'm going to link this to people

It's gotten pretty bad user. It picked up last spring and hasn't let up since.

It won't let down anytime soon, so these threads are essential

Only have soft redpills

I dont and searching for few minutes it might be a bad quote. The quote makes sense and is true but it wasnt spoken by Churchill possibly. It may be in his "Great Contemporaries" piece which had a chapter on Hitler which was actually quite flattering. Check that out first and go from there.

Are the bible quotes timelined or are they random?
I remember that the "devil casted on earth" was in old testament, while pregnant star woman was in new test IIRC

Will 2 to 9 happen one after another or?

Post em anyway

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That's all from NT buddy. I don't know if it's a second fall from heaven as in a permanent eviction, or it's the past being retold, or it's the told past happening in the future!
According to Job, Satan and his angels still have access to heaven. And Paul says that Satan stands by God accusing everyone every day.

nice copypasta

Not gonna lie, former car shill here. It's hilarious watching brock crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get the DNC shekels

Its Revelation (or Apocalypse). Open to interpretation but I believe it to be future, the church (the woman) runs into woods and gives birth to the salvation (like Mary giving birth to Jesus) and then St. Michael comes down in holy fire and burns evil away. Maybe thats when we get 1000 years of peace but Im not sure when thats suppose to be.

Civic Nationalism is a farce.

Only ethnic or religious nationalism work. Biology and god can unite better than any other looser notion of civic duty.

I say religious nationalism is our best bet then

Is why I notice shills constantly make threads to divide the Catholics and Protestants of pol

/comfy/ thread

I do believe the best bet is a religious based nation. The better part of religious based is that it can expand and absorb other nations better than ethnic based. People can always convert and it always allows for talent from any background to be absorbed (provided the prove their faith and convert for instance)

youtu.be/x4obeqaxhRs
The truth about capatilism and communism.

youtu.be/SiV55nidZNs

Were in this together. let us channel our Will. let the air carry our breath

7. Nobody gives a shit.

Can someone make a meme displaying an F-22 pilot shooting down Flight 93 which prevented Larry Silverstein from getting his THIRD separate insurance claim of 3.55 billion dollars?

Just like they can remember a shit ton of genders but can't understand the difference between illegal and legal immigration or how it affects countries.

holy shit, what is it with christianity and all this mental gymnastics? this shit will make your head spin.

Lol #24 needs to be updated.

I have to go, so someone will have to make the next thread

Don't let this general die, give it a bump when needed

The church suffering persecution is mental gymnastics? Its the final chapter in the bible and its meant to hard for us to understand and really doesnt form most parts of modern Christianity.

>1 room and one bed
Top fucking kek

w-what if all these redpills are just what jews want you to believe are redpills, but the actual rabbit hole goes much deeper?

Bump.

Bumping this

W-what?

They are puppets of the demiurge

what if the jews are really the good guys protecting our feeble minds through misdirection from something far more dangerous???!!