Why is it taboo in the UK to talk shit about the queen?

Amerifag here. Sorry, I just don't understand. I get that, as far as monarchs go, she's actually, hey, maybe one of the best (along with like Queen Rania of Jordan), giving her time to charities and shit. But like, why do limeys get so butt hurt when, like, people talk shit about her?

-Reggie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unQkWxAOft0
youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
youtube.com/watch?v=1AS-dCdYZbo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could it be, like, cause she's female? Like if she dies and the UK has a king again, would people turn on the UK king, because, well, everybody hates white men?

It isn't taboo it's just something faggots and marxists do, no one criticises her because she can't die

It isn't. we just ironically respect her for some reason.

UK completely pushes the sweet old harmless lady thing so that they can coverup how much of a psychopath she is

She doesn't do anything criticism worthy. The only thing people criticise her for is existing because muh ekwality even though the crown estate alone brings in more money to the UK than she gets in money.

first king/queen to oversee the working class go from absolutely poor cunts living in leaky huts to 1st world living.

Working class love her, Middle class love her, the top 1% are cucked by her.

Britbongs take the piss out of her and her german ancestry all the time. She's a symbolic figurehead that doesn't actually do much except get gullible amerifats and othersmongs to come and spend money

Only time I legitimately chimp out is when far left republicans go on about removing the monarchy in a serious fashion. Joking about the monarchy is somewhat common.
I come from a military family, perhaps that has something to do with it.

>driving around without a drivers license
>never took a written exam
>never taking a driving test

I think this is just a meme outside the UK tbqh, most people couldnt give a fuck especially if you're 40 and younger. Loads of people talk shit about her all the time, she isn't as liked as you'd think especially ever since she killed off princess diana

she'll die within the next week

my digitz confirm

OP, I think it is because she is someone who represent the country and you can have a "long-term relationship" with her. While in the countries without the king family, you only have ordinary politicians, who server for 4 years, or 8 years max, and then they are gone, and many of them are also jerks, or corrupted.

>not realising that the Queen is immortal

If you look at young pics of her she looks a little bit Arabic. Is she even English?

driving licenses/passports etc are issued in her name so she doesnt need one

no, she's fucking german.........

A lot of people don't like the royal family, and that's not considered a strange or unacceptable view here. Mostly people just see her as an irrelevant nice old lady.

at least she can drive a manual.

seriously though, there used to be republicans which suggests there still are, there's just very little appetite for it.

>qe2 dies
>auz/nz/ca becomes republic

those things will certainly bring republican thought back into the public debate imo

The Royal family of today is completely useless. They no longer run the country. All they do is bring tourism in and open parliament.

They're also pawns of the Rothchilds.

Inb4 you're a traitor. No, I'm just being honest.

>no proof of insurance.

So, shes out being an old lady behind the wheel, and BAM.. she smacks into another car. Its her fault but good luck getting any judgement against her.

oh, and somehow she owns all the fish in the ocean within 3 miles of the UK. or so I am told.

> Why is it taboo in the UK to talk shit about the queen?

Probably the same reason it's taboo to disrespect your flag.

It's not, we have respect for our monarch. I have a better question.....

Why don't you shit talk other European monarchs?

its not taboo. To most British people she pops up on xmas day with a speech and then they forget about her for the rest of the year. i personally love the fact we still have a monarchy.

The issue is many, many state owned holdings are owned by the Crown. The legal systems of a great many countries are based on the concept of the Crown. Getting rid of the UK monarchy? A lot easier said than done. From a legal standpoint alone, it would be a total mess.

You will die before Her Majesty. Digits confirm.

Brits may bad math the Queen, for a number of reasons:

Some think it's a tradition from a 'past age' and needs to be replaced because 'muh progression'.

Edward VIII was meant to rule but he gave up the crown to marry Wallis Simpson.

Queen has German blood.

William the conquer and all his decedents are considered invaders.

I am telling you that she is probably one of the best monarchs in the world, you oily inbred british mahomad.

Because only commie progressives are against her in the UK.

ah ok.

hmmmm interesting point. I never thought of it that way.

I mean, I guess I sort of understand, at an intellectual concept, but really, you'll chimp out over disrespecting someone who has a higher position in society over you solely through the lottery of birth?

That's like someone chimping out over someone ripping on the Saudi king. I mean, seriously nigga? I mean, not saying you're triggered, but nobody likes a triggered bitch.

I'd have more respect for her is she abandoned that bullshit protestant made-up religion and seeded authority back to the pope.

only leftist faggots and fedora tippers talk shit about the queen. Many members of the royal family are fucking awful but the Queen has done nothing wrong.

>Why don't you shit talk other European monarchs?
Because we're still a renegade province

Think it's time we spill some burger blood.

Well this has been an interesting set of responses. I did visit the UK 2 years ago, and no, I did not visit the UK solely because of the monarchy. I spent like 15 minutes outside of buckingham palace taking selfies, and then I mean, I left. I hung out with friends. I visited cambridge and london and spent some time with an irish friend. Wow that guy really hated the english, but like all his friends/girlfriends were English. *shrugs* He was upset that I didn't have a PhD in the situation in northern ireland in the 70s, 80s, 90s.

Arguing that you need the monarchy for tourism revenue is like arguing that you need to be in the EU for tourism revenue.

L8ers

No it isn't. I think in my whole life I've heard less than 10 people saying positive things about her. People even make fun of her on TV.
Don't know where you got that from but it's not correct.

She's a stalwart who has given her life to us. She has never done anything worthy of criticism. She's an honourable, respectable, dedicated, loving mother of the nation.

Any person on this island who says a single bad thing about her just isn't British.

The queen is proper filthy. She once munched off the whole parliament!

From what I can tell absolutely no one gives a fuck about the queen and the shit she does, the only people that do are the same people that are into celebrity gossip aka people I don't associate with.

>all the fucking traitors in this thread saying the queen doesnt do anything

seriously you dont know fucking shit and are parroting popular opinions. kys

I hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

>Why is it taboo in the UK to talk shit about the queen?

It's not?

Outside of BBC programming she's free game, and there's absolutely no taboo around making jokes about her. What makes you think there is?

As a catholic I don't want anything to do with the current papacy. They should NOT go back to the pope at this point.
Though half of them are jamal now so I guess there really isn't much difference.

They had an american on "come dine with me" who was making anti-monarchy statements. DIdn't go down well.

>I'd have more respect for her is she abandoned that bullshit protestant made-up religion and seeded authority back to the pope.

I know, it just feels like any attack on the monarchy is an attack on patriotism, what little of it we have left anyways.

Not disrespecting her no, that doesn't get a reaction out of me but proposing to remove the monarchy does.

There is a certain nuance to banter that a lot of countries don't really understand, more so when Liz is the target of that batz

It's not "taboo" in the sense that you're just not allowed to do it. You can if you want.
But a lot of people will get pretty ticked off at you if you do. It's a bit like burning the American flag.

The Queen actually has a fuckton of global power. The British monarchy avoided revolution and removal by pretending to be powerless figureheads when other monarchs started getting the boot.

>implying the House of Windsor is anything but a German plant hell-bent on destroying the British Empire

ffs, they've dismantled your empire and now they're flooding England with shitskins. How do you cunts not realize what's going on?

Being honest, I do not know.

I am a libertarian and to an extent see the waste of Taxpayer money she potentially might be.

But at the same time, it is a part of our history, a source of pride. The architecture, the history, the fact elements of the family can be traced back.

Its just a point of pride for me, a big banner of England. A call back to the Empire and a pillar that keeps Britain being Britain.

I'm sentimental as fuck about it, but I get arguments from both sides.

Tldr: no fucking clue

>what little of patriotism we have left

Brexit Victory
UK Bands make more money for UK than coal and other natural resource sales
Everyone in the world wants to learn English
Ukip is hanging on
UK flag most recognizable in the world.

Wait a fucking second.
Are you saying that the Germans are the real beady-eyed Anglos?

It started out as just a prank, but the Krauts took it too far. Now Merkel has fallen for the prank as well. It's a bloody shit show.

Try living here, outward displays of national affection will get you laughed at by the average chavs and slags.

It's a symbol of the UK that literally every person on the planet recognizes, like the president of the US, Kremlin of Russia, chancellor of Germany, not every country has one of these.

Let them laugh. I bet there are alot more people who agree with you who are on a similar situation. We can't let the globalist shame us into submission.

Chavs and slags, and their fucking grime music.

Pride is one of the deadly sins you fucking protestant. Go back to your Anglican shit hole and leave this Catholic board.

Vive le Québec libre

That explains it

>slag
had to look up what that word meant

Come dine with me might as well be scripted mate.

They actively edit everyone to fit certain character types to fit a narrative, to be on it you need to sign something confirming that they edit what you say and peoples reactions to in such a way as to make you look however they want.

A woman who went on it recently lives near me and she kicked up a fuss after they edited it to make her look chavvy and retarded (which she was, but I'm sure the editing was quite exploitative as well)

I'm a Pagan.

You're supposed to burn me, not banish me.

>a fucking leaf
oh wait, it's even worse, you're from quebec

The fact of the matter is, by marriage, treaties, inheritance etc, etc, this Sceptred Isle is owned by Her Majesty.

So, to put it another way, we are like 'tenants' and she is The Landlord.

She can dissolve the Government should she wish, (highly unlikely though).

Look at Trump, look at the Queen. They both could be sunning themselves, doing nothing eating caviar all daylong. but no, they are serving their countries.

God save the Queen, God bless Donald Trump.

USA and Britain shall shine for ever.

Speaking of, here's a little treat for all the Americans in this thread:

>Look at Trump, look at the Queen. They both could be sunning themselves, doing nothing eating caviar all daylong. but no, they are serving their countries.

Not to discount the cultural and economic (tourism) importance of her position, but it's not like she actually /does/ anything outside of ceremonial roles.

Fucking London.

Hi. Don't compare Liz to the Butcher of Yemen. Bye.

Well I mean you touched on it, she's really well liked. She convinced her father to let her join the army as a mechanic when she was a teenager, and has never just sat on her arse. Criticise monarchism all you want, but you have to admit the current Queen is pretty fucking cool, as far as royalty goes.

its not taboo, the sex pistols had a huge hit with a unflattering song about her

The Royal family has had loads of various based players in their game. Philip was quite the fashy goy when he was younger.

Your Queen should hang. Her family sat by as your empire was dismantled and your cities flooded with migrants.

It's almost like if we went over to your land, got invited to dinner and bitched about your national symbols and republicanism it wouldn't go down well either.

You might want to leave your council estate, scumbag. Out here in the real world, where people work for a living and don't rely on benefits, things are pretty fucking sweet right now.

I've grown accustomed to her face
She almost makes the day begin
I've grown accustomed to the tune
That she whistles night and noon
Her smiles, her frowns
Her ups, her downs
Are second nature to me now
Like breathing out, breathing in
I was serenely independent and content before we met
Surely I could always be that way again and yet
I've grown accustomed to her looks
Accustomed to her voice
Accustomed to her face

Not only that, while Europe has a far better population of whites than the US, despite that the UK is the lowest, 86% white I believe?

Every one of your posts is typed like a woman and/or faggot.
Leave and never return.

thanksgiving is our national holiday, where people f of wildly different political opinions meet up once a year and spend the whole time arguing about exactly that. Plus, like, 90% of the youth here rips on republicans, unless they live in like rural parts or the south, in which case it doesn't really matter to anyone.

she is the only person in power in the world who is absolutely flawless, we don't know where she stands on anything politically and we don't even know if she wants to be the Queen, she had a duty to her country that was thrown on her and she served with absolute humility and never for a second in her life used that for personal gain
tell me what is wrong with the queen, find a single flaw

Because the eternal Anglos are cucks

Maybe because...I am?

Fuck off back to tumblr.

>The Royal family today is completely useless
>They are pawns of the Rothchilds

So they have a useless pawn. And?

It isn't taboo to talk about the monarchy.
Her Majesty is on our banknotes, household products - they state 'by appointment to her Majesty the Queen'.
I served in the British Army, Royal Engineers. I had to swear an oath to Her Majesty. Not to my country.
It's very short:
>I, (Insert full name), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

It doesn't expire.
I suppose the monarchy represents stability and tradition. But it's more complicated. It's about who we are as a nation.
I'll forfeit my life for my Queen, without question. Loyalty is honourable.

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

>Cause thats your queen nigga

>Like nigger you dont talk shit about your grandma

>only sharia niggers want to remove queen

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

its very much in the same vain as "talking shit" about your mother, or grandmother for example.

even on the most basic level, its a sign of respect.

for others to insult our queen, is an insult on all her subject and is in effect a call to arms.

if you overheard someone talking poorly of your mother, you would be compelled to react, same goes here, but i would say to a higher degree.

You've got battered wife syndrome, m8. The Windsors are solely responsible for the collapse of the British Empire. If you had any self respect, there would have been a very large guillotine in London a while back.

If your not British and missed the very opening of the 2012 London Olympics with the Queen, you will do yourself a good favor to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=1AS-dCdYZbo

digits speak truth

> I'll forfeit my life for my Queen, without question.
i would be honoured to even have the opportunity.

pfft... get fucked "m8".

> The Windsors are solely responsible for the collapse of the British Empire.
gunna need a src on that.

>gonna need a source on that

Open your eyes. When they took power, you had territory in every part of the world. Look at you now. Your capital is overrun with shitskins and you are only left with Gibraltar and the Falklands. It's not a coincidence, m8. Hell, you can't even blame it on the war, we won the war.

because she is dying in October

FUCK THE QUEEN
FUCK IMPERIALISM

FREE IRELAND
FREE PALESTINE

Queens a fag lol xD

Because she is an integral part of our constitution and our society.

Talking shit about the queen is like stepping on a flag or talking shit about the constitution.

>1/256th Irish
>UP THE RA FREE IRELAND NAO!