SWEDEN YES

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/843564370919612417

Nothing happened in Swe-

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/gt/vaktare-och-buss-blev-beskjutna-med-raketer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oooo

what has happened there

How does it feel knowing that you could be brutally murdered by some north african gang while filling up your tank with petrol, the most traggic event anyone in your family can remember - and it wouldnt even make the evening local news? Nodody apart from the police who refused to investigate would know, your family would get banned from facebook if they ever even mention it, arrested for racism if they ever suceed, then youd be just 1 of 1,000s of swedish info jpgs on Sup Forums that might or might not get shared?

Since this is recent, doesn't Sweden actually remember when they were NEVER in the news?

It's daily stuff, man.
It's daily stuff, just like fear of being attacked by Antifa at anytime. We have to learn how to live with it and pretend nothing happen until someone wake us up and join the movement.

nothing. Diversity is your strength

"Nothing! It was blond haired native swedes causing trouble again. If they were more diverse this kind of stuff wouldn't happen." - Swedish Police officer.

Old meme, thanks.

Fun fact: every single one of those attacks in 2013 and 2014 happened in Malmo

> Mälmö

Daily news

What are the stats for grenade attacks in the US for comparison?

I honestly doubt a single one of those grenades were thrown by a Syrian who arrived in Sweden after 2013.

SWEDEN YÄÄÄS !

Trollhättan? Where have i heard that one before...?

The school murder
Oh wait, Angry F-

It isn't actually recent though that's the problem, it's been like this for 30 years so people are just apathetic towards it.

Confirmed. It's all the Alt-Right SD crew.

Nothing to see here in Sweden.

I don't trust this "PeterSweden" guy... He's literally always at ground zero for each of these peaceful protests.

Then where did the Grenades come from Hans? Who thew them? And why have most of them happened in Immigrant-Center Malmo?

I don't recall grenade attacks happening anywhere else that isn't some 3rd world Islamist Shithole (i.e. what you're on track to be in 50 years).

Whites and Asians (Japanese) can live peacefully and with a very low crime. On the other hand, a 100% black community will have a lot of crime and problems. It's not diversity that is the problem, it's low iq that is the problem.

The grenades are from the balkans, the first people to use them were Serbian gangs decades ago, it's gotten worse with the syrians but they weren't the origin of it.

how many actual syrians do you even have

can you really say it's the "syrians" doing this sort of thing

You fuckinn moron, they went THROUGH that region using the blackmarket and dodgy connections...

Rate ´em.

Well most people blame the syrians but honestly, and I'll get crucified for saying this here, I've found most syrians to be chill and super grateful for everything they get. It's the africans that are shits, especially the somalians.

And the vast majority of gangs that do the awful shit you hear about aren't actual immigrants themselves, they're children of immigrants. Mostly africans or eastern europeans.

So we got two happenings in Sweden right now. Trollhättan & Norrköping, wow. Any pics or vids yet? Nice names btw.

Stop being racist Hans. It's only rape if White men are doing it. You know that!

>I've found most syrians to be chill and super grateful
Lol no.

The grenades are smuggled by eastern europeans because they can make a quick buck from it. They're mostly leftovers from the various wars in the balkans, they get smuggled to the Baltics or northern Germany/poland, then the eastern european gangs and native swedish bikers import them into the country, to then resell them to the muslim gangbangers who are the ones that actually use them, mostly against eachother.

Our country is now above that. The political establishment does not want to make the same mistakes, like the democRATS in the states.

This pretty much, I mean, some "refugees" are cool but there are too many economic migrants here because the gibs are better.
Worst people here in Sweden are basically Africans and 2nd/3rd generation immigrants from the "no-go zones".

Only this.
expressen.se/gt/vaktare-och-buss-blev-beskjutna-med-raketer/

i would literally kill every muslim i could until they stopped me. and after a brief prison sentence i would be back at it.
>family member gets killed
>no justice
>don't retaliate
fucking cucks.

this post is a nazy insurgence terrorist!
>you cant be a nationalist hans

Same here in The Netherlands.
2nd and 3rd gen are the real asswipes.

Like this guy said, they're from the balkans, remnants of the yugoslav war. That's also why most handguns sold are zastavas and other weapons of the yugoslav army.

Note that I specifically said Syrians and not refugees. Somali gangs are responsible for a significant portion of the organized crime, and have been involved in at least a few grenade attacks. Whether some of the individuals who threw the grenades were newly arrived refugees is unlikely but not impossible. Somalis are one of the few groups that have been in Sweden long enough to establish criminal gangs (since the Somali civil war started in the 90s) and whose country of origin is still at war. Sweden hardly received any Syrians until just a few years ago, so they are probably not involved in organized crime to any greater extent.

They were fighting in multiple places at once, but they give no numbers how many people exactly.

To be fair, i'm living more outside of the cities so i might not know more of how it's like in Gotebörg and Norrköping, but when i first moved here i had to hang out with a lot of immigrants to get my basic swedish learned.

90% of the people who've actually come from Syria have been completely chill, genuinely grateful to be out of a shitty situation, and just looking forward to going home asap. The troublesome ones are the kids in the schools who are growing up with a school system that is literally anti-punishment.

They're making their own grenades from deodorant cans now, it's come to the point where stores are installing bulletproof glass just to save money on having their windows changed every week. And that's just here on the outskirts...

Can you finish a fucking sentence at least one time in your fucking life

Somebody should have snapped up lastnightinsweden.com right when Trump said it and made it into an ongoing meme posting all the Muslim bullshit that happens.
Missed opportunity

>because when you don't punish children the first think they think about is grenades
There might be a slight difference between Swedish children and children from other European countries.

So Sweden has violence outbreaks very often, something most countries never experience. It's like nobody gives a shit to even make an article about it, they rather make articles about what some actor wears.

I really hate how burgers make everything about "muh muslim refugees", 90% of Europe's problems come from 2nd generation migrants not refugees

those retarded "alt-right" twitter personalities giving their opinions about Europe only makes it worst

Sweden has never been safer! Says Löfven

I don't think PeterSweden is Burger

Aiite fampai i maybe skipped a step or two but try following this:

>School systems have no sense of punishment for children who misbehave. No detention, no taking away of rewards, nothing. Every child is equal and gets the same treatment no matter how shitty they are.
>One little shithead decides to get smart, punches another kid in the face. No punishment.
>The victims mum comes in, instead of being scolded he punches her in the stomach. No punishment because he "has special needs".
>Kid goes one step too far, runs to the kitchen and grabs a knife, runs into a classroom and threatens to stab somebody. No punishment because he's "Just a poor child who doesn't know what he's doing."
>Kids all around him see him do bad shit without getting punished.
>Get the idea in their head that they can just do whatever they want. Start getting cocky.
>The virus spreads, monkey see, monkey do.
>Some dumbass selling weapons knows he can make some easy money off one or two of these kids selling "Cool explosives and weapons"
>Kid buys grenade, literally goes blowing up shit for shits and giggles
>"Oh but he's just a poor baby..."

This is pretty much a true story from a school i've worked in, schools with older kids are arse and i've decided just working with younger kids and trying to nip this shit in the bud before they get any fucking ideas is better.

The parent's don't do shit cause the teachers are too scared to tell them out of fear of being called racist. Then other teachers who see anybody trying to knock this system out of place and make it a bit more balanced will rat eachother out and get them fired to maintain the status quo.

Only one I know of, and it wasn't even in the US. It was an American soldier on a US base in Kuwait named... wait for it... Hasan K. Akbar.