Teen sexual relationships

How do you feel about teens have sex, Sup Forums?
>Is it degenerate?
>Should parents give teens contraception?
>Is it a normal part of growing up?
>Do you think its degenerated because u never got any pussy as a teen?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CksqHxG
cnn.com/2017/03/13/health/abortion-texas-lawmaker-trnd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>teen girls should be taught to stay virgins
>teen boys should visit prostitutes
>rapists should be killed

>Never got pussy growing up

I was 14 when I lost my virginity with my 14 year old gf.

We were both mature and knew what we were doing.

One of the biggest mistakes you can make is taking politics to serious during your teen years.

It is normal and would be ashamed if my son was a 20 year old virgin.

Teens shouldn't be allowed to have sex here's why. Remember when your hormones were going crazy , dick was hard all the time yeah we don't need to encourage this behavior . First off teens can't support kids because they don't have good jobs or a job. Second there so inexperienced to life there not ready for any responsibility. Third teens are at a time in their life they need guidance and focus on there future not fucking around getting pregnant it's retarded. Birth control should be forced on girls . Young men also need supervision and discipline

That's how it always used to be, but it used to lead to early family formation and accepting of adult responsibilities. There's no point in fighting the former we should just aim to bring back the latter.

man let them have fun

Entirely degenerate
Girls mature faster than boys
Marry 14 year olds to 28 year old men
Or in this degenerate age, take as you please boy teen boys ruin girls
Serial monogamy is just how feminists prefer it

You don't need to get pregnant. I started having sex at 16, and never got my girlfriend pregnant. Just use birth control, you're from the south aren't you?

You're a virgin aren't you?

Shut the fuck up you little bitch
I've fucked plenty of pros but had a natural aversion to tainting cunts I wouldn't stick around for
Get to work breeders, I'll be waiting...

First of all.
I got pussy as teen.

But I think its degenerate as pleasure is the only purpose. I think it would be a much rarer case if there wouldnt be so much degenerate shit on TV.
People who cant hold themseves shouldnt hold themselves, but if that should be the case I shouldnt be held by guberment either if I want to kill or at least descriminate the participants of degeneracy.

My house, my rules. My daughter ain't allowed to fuck around until she pays for her own damn apartment.

It's okay if you wanna talk about it

why would you ask a bunch of 30yr old virgins about teenage sex when they never had experience with it?

You know most of Sup Forums didn't lose their virginity when they were teens so don't expect levelheaded answers

Kek is really an asshole sometimes.

I don't think pol is as autistic as we make it out to be

s-sure

>14
>Mature
user...

can confirm
I ruined my girlfriend back then. Although any other guy would have ruined her.

Change that age from 14 to (Father thinks his daughter is ready) and you are absolutly correct in all your points.

My only regret is I should have nofapped more, that energy should be channeled for development in those years
Most you are legit goys, however, so going beyond base animal drives is asking entirely too much
That's what the slave caste used to be

teen sex is normal, getting her pregnant is idiotic and very easy to prevent, abortion is fucked up

Teen girls don't belong with older guys. They belong with teen guys, of the same race.

I like you mate

This is a nofap thread now, I want get back to it. I managed to do it for about 3 month then I came in sleep, now I am fucked again.

FAPPING IS WEAKNESS

>Is it degenerate?
Depends on a lot of factors.

Yes. There's too high a chance they'll be sexually active regardless of how you raise them. Teach them what you want, but be prepared for them not to listen and cover your bases.

Yes.

No. I didn't get laid as much as or as early as some of my friends

Might as well take them younger now due to slut culture and hormones, doesn't matter what the breeders think as long as you got yours
Bout to go Old Testament up in this bitch

>Is it degenerate?
No its perfectly normal to have sex at that age

>Implying losing your virginity as a teenager is a good thing.

I let my bf fuck me when were 17 and I turned out fine.

what kind of fucking retarded thread is this again and especially HOW IS IT RELATED TO Sup Forums YOU UNDERAGE NEO-Sup Forums CANCER

It is

It's degenerate. If my daughter is caught having a sexual relationship before marriage I'll have to honour kill.

>Asian man murders daughter in honor killing

why do you use the term "breeders"

Also I am 100% Nitzschian/pagan, lets not bring religion into this.

If the teens end up staying together for most of their adult life, I would be all for it. Unfortunately most teens are fucking stupid and hormone driven with no understanding of love, so they will end up breaking up which messes their subconscious wiring up leading to a degenerate life.

Because sex is a part of society, and this board often goes on the topic of how a society should be.

This also goes true with most women under 25.

No you didn't.

Age of consent is a political topic, faggot

Muslims are not welcome on his board, allthough I kinda agree with you.
She indeed would be worthless after that.

Probably mature in relation to other 14 year olds, plenty of people feel that way.

That's part of growing up too. It doesn't lead to degeneracy. Just as long as they have sex in a relationship with no racemixing.

It really isn't.

>Fun
>Degeneracy

Not being able to fuck a teenage girl and knowing that will never happen, especially since it's even less likely the older I get, is my greatest regret in life. This feeling is going to follow me to the grave.

>Is it degenerate?
Not always. I lost my virginity with my first girlfriend when I was 17.

She's a feminist now and I'm on Sup Forums, interestingly.

Yes, but not as a point of encouragement.

Sure.

Not applicable to me.

I think that different sexual relations have different elements of degeneracy. Drinking culture, one night stands (for both sexes), some fetishes, and transexual sex is all degenerate.

That's part of "growing up" in this degenerate culture. Look back 100 years and compare that to now. Men and Women have both become too polarized, and treat sex as a game. This has lead to all the MGTOW and Feminists you see today who will NEVER settle down and do their biological, God entrusted duty to raise a family.

>Impying 25+ virgins are happier than people who lose it in their teens when they should.
Most of these statistics are effected by other things, not teen sex. Look at Scandinavia before the Saracen invasion, teen sex was common and accepted. However, they were still one of the best places to live in the world with high levels of happiness.

join my discord! !!! discord.gg/CksqHxG

That's all most people are and it takes much spiritual force to see beyond the genetic drive to reproduce. Overpopulation is actually true... What if I told you there aren't enough spirits to enter all the bodies being produced by breeders? Instead, they are soulless vermin who take too many selfies. Good for fucking, I guess. It's a deep and convoluted topic, but know that most people actually have animal souls instead of higher selves (>65%).

>You know most of Sup Forums didn't lose their virginity.
ftfy

nope. too old

Also look at the muslims, ever wonder how they're out breeding us?

Ever wonder why Mexicans and Blacks have such shitty children? When careful consideration isn't given to a union, this is what happens.

Teens had sex 100 years ago too. It has always been normal to human development.

kek

>14
>We were both mature
Under age posting is prohibited, please stop immediately.

ask a bunch of lonely virgins and e staters what they think about sex, you're only going to get "all must suffer" arguments.

I think sex between teens in the context of a monogamous long term relationship in the late teen's (16 and up) is acceptable. This is especially true if both sets of parents approve of the boy or girl dating their own child. Contraception is one of those awkward subjects which parents are responsible for explaining and providing to their kids...and it's valuable too.

And of course it's a normal part of growing up. It's best if teens are introduced to this sort of thing in the proper and mature way. This happens to be how I was introduced to sex and relationships, so yeah.

Those teens had the mental maturity to not break up and fuck another teen though.

>Not realizing underaged posting is necessary to indoctrinate the next generation.

It's a normal part of growing up; I lost my v-card at the age of 16 to a girl that was also a virgin. We dated for around two years and started fucking around 4 months in or so (we fooled around before then).

As long as you teach your son/daughter to wrap it up/use the pill, it's all good. The fastest way to turn your child into a whore is by being draconian like this faggot:

people who have sex before marriage should be killed

except if they're hot girls having sex with me. But that's the only exception.

>I've fucked plenty of bros
Wut

This discussion is irrelevant once you have had your fill of pussy.

> 14 yr
Are you japanese?

I'm not saying they shouldn't what I'm saying is that it should be considered only if it leads to long term union (marriage) and even that's very subjective when you consider all the redneck parents who divorce in their 30s and scar their children.

>Not realizing underaged lurking is necessary to indoctrinate the next generation.
Ftfy

Not saying teen sex roulette should be a thing. However breaking up and fucking your new partner isn't bad.

Sweden hitting on sweden. A cute.

only once married

Teen sex isn't inherently wrong and I'd argue that it's good if it leads to young families, but this hippy bs leads to low fertility, STDs and I'd wager that Saracen invasion is also indirectly related to liberal outlook.

>adultery is normal
>in fact it's those who aren't adulterous who are weird

Sacrilegious degeneracy. Teens should be studying and preparing for the kingdom to come.

I'm all for them having sex and getting diseases. We should just sterilize them first so they can't make more bad genes and increase worldwide suffering.

It's a normal and healthy part of growing up. 14 is the ideal age of consent.

However, in most cases, especially in tangent with today's degenerate culture being pumped into everyone's psyches, this is no longer feasible.

One day when degenerate braindead behavior is crushed, and parents start acting like parents again, then maybe we can return. Today however it leads to

This

For educational purpose only

>Is it degenerate?
In Russia it's a business

In Russia, Church prohibits contraception, everybody catches aids and shit

In Russia is normal to go from prostitution to krokodil drug abuse.

>around 4 months in or so (we fooled around before then).
lol, she wasn't a virgin bro

No
Yes
Yes
No, since I don't
Most of my friends lost their "virginity" around fifteen-sixteen. I finally did it with a really shy and awkward girl a couple of years later, and it's been downhill ever since.

Christcuck spotted

Don't sterilize them, put them into camps to reeducate them so they have a chance at a proper life, and shoot their bad parents.

I always thought it was weird to make children have sex with people who had no experience at sex. No wonder so many girls complain of how painful the first time is.

no I'm an atheist, just bitter and emotionally stunted.

Found the jew.

No idea why

Why is the girl in that picture eating that other girl's lip?

Awe user

You can lie to yourself using all the political rhetoric you want, and still you will know deep down...deep down you know teen sex is one of the one right things you experience in this life... and if you didn't well I'm truly sorry.

I had many girls try to take my virginity, but I am glad to say that I made it to 47 and still have maintained my purity. I tried fapping once just to see what it was all about and it really scared me.

This is why I support the current Texas anti-masturbation bill.

cnn.com/2017/03/13/health/abortion-texas-lawmaker-trnd/

Fap is a gateway sex.

fpbp

if you think this is double standard or hypocritical it means you know nothing about pair bonding mechanisms and how they differ between men and women, and that you are most likely a Cultural Marxist

>Yes
>Yes
>Yes
>Yes

Kek

>says vcard

BACK TO PlEDDIT! Now

No
Yes
Yes
No

Women can have sex with eachother though, forgot to add

OP is a dumb cunt trying to push an agenda which is obviously wrong.
Yeah, serial monogamy works out great for spinsters...

Doesn't matter anyway what type of cunt OP is because learned men go pedo. That's how every civilization starts, pretty much. Wanna guess how it ends, OP? No strawmans.

>not retaining youthfulness through yoga brahmacharya so you can literally conquer young pussy

Older men having sex with young girls is degenerated. It is not the natural order of things.

Teens have been having sex since the beginning of time. That's when we're engineered to do so. Of course, over the past 10,000 years we introduced marriage to ensure that kids grew up in a stable environment. It's only very recently where teens have been disallowed marriage - which has been ongoing since the state took over the function from the churches. Has this been a good influence? I don't think so - we're getting more and more adult adolescents because people never feel the need to take any responsibility in their lives for anyone other than themselves. Starting that process earlier is better for people as a whole in my opinion.

user I...