bump

So he caved in like a pussy.

he never apologized once

Fuck you

How is that an apology you cuck

haha and then what

then he's ded m8

>cucking
These fucking faggot lightweight ecelebs never, ever learn do they?

youtube.com/watch?v=6WpQBREBDfQ

he he yeah :)

OP, can you post the time stamp for when he apologizes? I'm too lazy to do it myself.

I'd say he addressed some of the misunderstood statements he put out there-- yet it sounded apologetic in tone.

He doesn't.

>apology
it's not

He didn't apologized he clarified his statements

TLDR?

wasn't really a apology more like clearance

He didn't fucking apologize.

But he doesn't apologize.
OP don't be a misleading fag.

It's not even a long video faggot

>Apology

He doubled downed on his position while clarifying what he meant, and admitted to being bad at debates

JOHN TRAWN BLOWN THE FRICK OUT!

He never apologized

>american attention span

APOLOGIZE

>waah white people this and that
the black lives matter of white people is the alt-right

>I still stand for my opinions but I will now focus on making normal videos, thank you for supporting me
there you go burger

im on my cell and in a cramped with some of my normie colleagues
i cant watch it right now
also
kill yourself leaf
thanks Lasse

Reminder that most people on Sup Forums have a double-digit IQ.

Fucking based JonTron.

He still won't back down

Is that good? Asking for a friend.

>Only vaguely knew who this chub-a-lard was
>he makes some video that gets popular
>still only vaguely knew who this chub-a-lard is

This is literally not an apology, this is a decent clarification.

We should want people with a large audience who are not typically on our side to express these opinions well and in a good way, it helps us.

We seriously need to consider just banning all Canadians. Their posts are far more often than not, just atrocious shilling

Reminder that leafposters don't have souls.

Pole btfo

With a heavy air of "This shit is fucking ridiculous" on Jon's side.

>waaaah get out of my safe space!!!!

delete yourself fatty

>Not an apology at all
WTF OP? You misrepresenting faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=3I4rdjPB0xU

>Jonathan "If theyre black, they have to go back" Jaffari

>leftist using the safe space insult
Your side literally invented, and has them, in real life.
That doesn't work, coming from you, stupid ass leaf.

Depends. 93 is an A +, so I think that's good.

He didn't need to

Sounds reasonable to me

>all of those likes
>yet all of those butthurt comments
REALLY
MAKES ME THINK

wow it's almost like extremism doesn't help you think straight

the silent majority

Subribed to him. Take that SJW.

Whatever. He showed an entire swathe of generation Z the rabbit hole. Time for them to come on down.

>this coming from the side that literally advocates for a "pure" "white" "ethno" safespace

many kekes were had

He's a nice guy to subscribe to just to show support since he upload a video once every 3 months or something.

I'd lke to show support for people like Alex Jones but that fucker uploads like 15 videos each day, totally shitting up your feed.

Youtube deletes comments that don't conform. Mine often are.

Don't believe me? Try going to a left-leaning youtube video and post facts that trigger everyone.

Jon "The Refugee Buryin' Hungarian Aryan" Jafari
Jon "Niggers need reignin' in? Call this Iranian" Jafari

Truly the worst of all posters. Never any good bantz. How can an English speaking country get constantly btfoed by countries like Hungary or Russian where they don't even use a real alphabet?

He didn't apologize. He just clarified his thoughts. Not sure why people keep calling it an apology video. It says "My statement" and all he does is address what he meant and says it's sad that he's been fucking crucified for trying to have an open discussion about race when in reality, people don't want a racial discussion. To them, an "open racial discussion" just means they want an opportunity to bitch about white people and have their racism against whites validated by other assholes.

This ,of course, goes right over their heads and they'll go right on labeling him a racist and a nazi until the end of time. That's how this world works. He is now a nigger guy.

Honestly the comments and rating have proved my theory
The reason only like 10000 subscribers dropped was a mix of youtube purging dead accounts and a bunch of commie faggots circlejerking to convince themselves that Jontron is a Nazi

Jon "Don't worry, everything is going to be all white" Jafari

>Not sure why people keep calling it an apology video

Trolls and, much more commonly, ShareBlue shills.

can someone give me a quick run down?

To be honest, many people are getting fed up of the bullshit, Since Jon and others have power due to their status as e-celebs, they can speak about it to not only gain more viewers and subscribers, but to also open up more of a dialogue about the situation to find some kind of proper understanding about what is going on.

People are confused and upset in general.

Jon "The Iranian uncle Tom" Jafari

fpbp

>TLDR?
>>He didn't fucking apologize.
Idk why but I lold

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

I suppose so

Here's the Important question Half Jokingly and some seriousness with this question kek How do you think they feel cause he'd been on their show previously btw

YouTube moved a bunch of negative comments to the top btw
This morning (bong time) all of the top comments had 200+ likes and were all supporting him, they've been replaced by literal whos telling him to fuck off with like 20 likes.

>Possess psychic like abilities

wait that's the wrong one. I'd like a rather swift rundown too.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

I noticed that

Why the fuck does he record with a blue yeti? Doesn't he have millions of subscribers?

>apology

Jon "sorry not sorry" Jafari

>apology

All he did was admit he didn't have his facts laid out before him before he went into the debate

He said the blame for sounding like an idiot totally rested on his non-preparation

Jesus guys

they prolly feel angery.jpg

then you are racist by proxy since Sup Forumstards are just as smart as blacks

>t. interdemensional pedophile
Alex Jones is the Wokest.

Based Howard Wolowitz

> Expecting liberals and sjws to even watch.

Can you simplify this for a burger?

shill thread incoming
sage

/paul/ BTFO

>this coming from the side that wants to turn everywhere brown

>apology
He did the right thing and didn't apologize. He outright admitted that he was a shitty debater and was ill-prepared to face the virtue-signaling autist that is Destiny. Good on him.

>Don't believe me? Try going to a left-leaning youtube video and post facts that trigger everyone.
Bitch I was shitposting even before you were born

Im not going to watch but if he did apologize hes a faggot

strawpoll.me/12566382
strawpoll.me/12566382
strawpoll.me/12566382

I hope this meme never dies.

>Jon "Niggers need reignin' in? Call this Iranian" Jafari

He didn't apologize, fuck you.

>S-STOP MAKING FUN OF MY E-CELEB CRUSH

the topic. You guys are pathetic.

all memes must come to an end. even pepe.

>no dinduvius bix

I actually did watch. He seems like a breddy okay guy and didnt apologize for shit

I bet you like "Is incest really bad tho-Destiny"

>people pretending he apologized for his opinions

I'll never understand what shitposters get out of pretending to be virtue signaling liberals

dont get so triggered. You don't own safe-space jokes

they get (You)s

What the hell did he even say in that debate? Was everything completely wrong or just not PC?