Why are millennials no longer attending church?

Why are millennials no longer attending church?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/why millennials/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related is my reason

Jesus was against big churches

Poor parenting,
You have nobody to blame but yourself white boi

Living in the bible belt where everyone is a jesus cuck, its like the only reason someone wants to get to know you is by taking you to their church like a good goy for the pastor so theres another shmuck giving them their shekels.

Why the fuck are you avatarfagging with that turboslut

>not actually reading the bible and learning the full meaning of each quote
>believing what others tell you blindly and you have their source but cant be bothered to look at it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/why millennials/type/op/

Because Jesus was like so like homophobiiiiic and stuff and like the popes and the priests like abuse children like that's so bad dude really and like the laws or whatever I think they're called amendments they're like so misogynistiiiiiic and transphobiiiiiic they're from the olden days dude we're so progressive now that we like believe in equaliteeeeeee for like literally everybody so like that's so just dude just like justice you know social justice and stuuuuuuuf I think we're really creating like the perfect world and dude like we don't need Jesus and his friends to help us like what the fuck?

"Fighting the system" is way to important. Like their ankles could carry their own fatasses to church.

>2017
>praying to ((((God))))

They grew up in Richard Dawkins/Christopher Hitchens/Bill Nye generation when atheism was considered new hip.

Let's be honest, churches are creepy as shit. When you go inside one, feels bad man.

Babylon is fallen, that is why.

will attending church get me a soe gf?

>same "millennial" op
>same picture of random slut
Reported.

I never found a church willing to call out the societal rot and bullshit going on around them; it is hard to believe something people say when they don't address the shit slinging in front of their faces

Because it's pointless.

Religion is for idiots

this,

church feels like im in a bomb shelter and makes me feel worse

The more degenerate a society around the churches the more shekels that stream into them from the shmucks that believe the satan is all around them.

>Jews push atheism
>Jews pretend that science and atheism are one and the same
>Religion is only for people scared of the world (but only if that religion is Christianity because saying anything bad about any other religion is some -ism that makes you some -ist)
>Millennials fall for the academic meme because they make up the bulk of students
>The same (((academics))) push the "science and atheism are the same, you can't believe in science and religion" meme on these students
>Pure coincidence

If you ever need an example of 'appeal to authority' just see what any student says about any subject their (((lecturer))) has said and used (((science))) in their explanation.
They believe these ridiculous concepts like women can have dicks and men can be pregnant because "old science" is akin to religion and they're too enlightened for that. They need to feel better than people because they have absolutely nothing else and they do it in this way. Think of it like they way they talk about nationalists "taking credit and finding pride in shit they haven't done". It's pretty much the same as that. All they ever do is deflect.

Don't you notice how millennials want to live with no attachments? No kids, no wife (marriage is a trap), MGTOW, no religion, no church, no community except the one you make with furries or bronies, no responsibility to grow cities, no nations, no patriotism, no strings, wifi, wireless, no nationality, no borders.

Its a overall trend to reject everything and go solo as possible. Sex isn't a functional thing, its a pump and dump urges thing. Religion is just an excuse to tell everyone else they are wrong but nobody has truth or answers. All our news is fake.

Church just doesn't appeal to people who have no respect for building a nation or a family.

>250*4*2 + 2.5*4 + 1.5*4 + 0.5*2
>still believing in an invisible sky daddy

Because without ignorance and brainwashing from whoever raises you you don't succumb to religious stupidity.

better things to do

Most of them leave before singing.

I have read the bible, start to finish, and i pray all the time. I believe in god
But the church is a joke. And i can't stand 80% of ((((?Christians)))))
Want a reason for the Atheism epidemic? It's a reactionary attack on thr church. The church is a fucking piece of shit.
The 10 commandments (most important part of the bible) says to REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY.
REMEMBER IT
REMEMBER.
Not give your money to father kikelstein once a week, and sitting in a pew while trying to stay awake and wondering why the lady behind you keeps hum-singing with the priest.
The Sabbath day is about relaxing, thinking about God's creation of the universe, praying for mercy, and whatever else.
Remember that god owns you and your soul, and remember his 7 days of creating perfection.
The church is a fucking sin.

The Catholic church is disreputable and not worth joining. They're holding Islamic services in the Vatican .