youtube.com/watch?v=1JU6-1-y_1A
arts.gov/article/nea-launches-largest-tour-shakespeare-american-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>art

>child in the audience

jesus christ

Making America great again I see.

shes just dancing around with her tits out. its harmless surely

the university's need to be purged of anything that isn't falsifiable.

If you like shakespeare and machiavelli, you can read it at your leisure. If you need someone to tell you how to appreciate it then you don't deserve to claim to be educated.

What is this called? I feel like I can fap to this.

Praise Allah!

>taxpayer money going to this
Get shot.

>Getting money to be a retard
That's basically all of modern art.
It's an excellent money laundering scam for the Jews.

Trump saved usa.

Only canada and eastern euro are doomed.

Why exactly would you need government gibs to flail your body about? People can't just do that on their free time at home?
Absolute degeneracy.

Why do they need your taxpayer's money for it though

>having a seizure is now art

I was expecting her to shit or piss herself. Clearly regressive cis-het-white art and not progressive as it did not happen.

fucking kikes

what the fuck, you know that mother fucks her little girl
>hehe, I love being a girl mommy! *tongues you as we watch woman art*
seriously why the fuck would they be hugging and kissing watching this?

>33
Thanks Kek

I remember checking out the art exhibits back when I was in university

It must have been so frustrating for the students who were actually interested in art and put their sweat and blood into their work, only to have it sandwiched between some dumb childish bullshit that was done in twenty minutes and got an excellent grade because the student wrote a paper on how it was a social construct or whatever

Modern art is such fucking trash. They excuse anyone who says otherwise as just uncultured swine but the (((current year))) faggots are exactly the same arrogant kikes that told Van Gogh his shit was scribbles.

Trips of truth. Why did people always say Hitler was a bad artist I always thought his stuff was pretty good even before I took that pill.

k

i'd fund it desu

>much aesthetic
>very art

This is not art, I don't care how much this stupid cunt spent at NYU

what the fuck is this supposed to be?

Maybe I'm just not enlightened enough, being a rural retard and all that

New age art is a way for the Jews to stifle money from the tax payers (in tones of tens of millions) to pay for their accidental oil drop on a canvas

P-PRAISE!

May we just purge these peoples from our lands?

Everyone shits on his "perspective" but it looks objectively just fine.

There is no reason he should have been denied entry, his skills could have obviously improved. Sadly, this was already after two decades of kike "modern art" becoming hip and cool.

Hitler really did nothing wrong. Its so fitting that his art, that celebrated western values, was rejected in favor of trash. He then went about building the most beautiful Germany in history by burning Weimar to the ground. I sympathize with him more and more every year as I watch society in the States crumble into a disgusting wretch of its former self.

>when the president cuts of your funding so you're finally forced to become an adult

When I found out Pollack's shit was being used as CIA op to catch money launderers I knew why Pollack was so miserable about his life. He knew he was living in a hollow life and that he was only disturbed, not a disturbed genius.

FUCK KIKEs

I think the correct term is "contemporary" since it is contemporary.

AV guy here I need some arsnic tea now

And designed the best looking flag

Lmao white people

Your "art" reflects on how you have no culture. Infact, this webm is white culture.

>but it looks objectively just fine.
It doesn't, but you personally just can't take the man out of the art and his inability to get perspectives right from all the other shit he did so you have to justify it to yourself because otherwise in your warped mind everything else he was and did would be invalid.

He sucked at art, deal with it.

HEIL

>you'll never get paid to have your johnson sucked by a weird kike looking bitch

Contemporary is the fancy academic term for 'current year', yes this is correct.

The contemporary modern art kikes can choke on fucking champaign glasses for all I care and I would gladly kick them in the throat the moment it gets stuck. Make some art out of that you fucking degenerate kikes.

I love break dance.
youtube.com/watch?v=1JU6-1-y_1A

Lmao so now the Finns are subject to jewish infiltration.

Explain how his art is bad compared to the other works in OP's image.

Matter of fact, compare it to modern amateurs and tell me how his art is so much more terrible.

>Bitch gets paid to do what I do to get the blood pumping in the morning

Where can i get this gubmint fun money

who said that was funded by the national endowment of the arts?

Here's an example of something actually funded by the NEA
arts.gov/article/nea-launches-largest-tour-shakespeare-american-history

do you know what they call a society that doesn't support its culture? Degenerate. You stop supporting the arts, and you'll let the free market fill the void with Ed Sheeran and Rap Albums

Those liberal tears over their precious subsidies being shut down are so delicious.

>Anyone know if the rumor that Trump was gonna straight up delete the EPA was true of just a hoax?

I'm happy he is stopping this slush fund for loony fucking liberals.

This is staggeringly retarded.

You can find the same content online, with a dildo or dick, with tits, for free.

What the fuck, who takes their kids to see this shit?

Which one is mine?

Pretty much agree my friend, fuck the bourgeois and their vanity.

oy vey what is this

But that's not art

>that .gif
My sides are in orbit

>hurr durr if it initiates a response from you its art

Sweden, what did you mean by this? I only bothered to plot the first point and it was somewhere slightly north of Ukraine

What was it

Go paint it senpai

Call it "The Middleclass Kick Off"

>Lmao so now the Finns are subject to jewish infiltration.
Yes, must be because I just bad mouthed Hitler because of his lack of artistic skills
>Explain how his art is bad compared to the other works in OP's image.
So you want me to compare it to some shitty performance "art". Just because something else is shit doesn't automatically make Hitler a fucking genius at art.
>Matter of fact, compare it to modern amateurs and tell me how his art is so much more terrible.
Yeah a group of modern amateurs who have the skill ranging from below Hitler and above it. Can't you even see how asking me to compare him to a bunch of amateurs is the same as admitting that he really wasn't good.

>american intellect
No wonder you guys are so prone to cults and the kikes have you eating from their hand.

I'm shitposting man

I've been drawing a little, but I'm still pretty shit, I think somethings that complicated would take a little more talent.

Which struck absolute terror into the hearts of the communist and is the most identifiable symbol on the fucking planet arguably more so than the crucifix.

Art fag going for my MFA here.

Most of the time the art itself is not particularly interesting and not fully realized. Most of the time they talk everything they do up to mean all these deep intentions that in no way are able to be seen in the work itself. And the fucking professors usually eat all those sweet words up without even talking about the art itself. People are constantly told to "lol just experiment". I agree there is a time for experimentation, but what ends up happening is people use that as an excuse to avoid the challenge of dedicated hard work and never create a fully realized body of work. Everyones portfolio is just a bunch of half assed garbage that never amounts to anything and is senior high school tier.

Also every class that is not studio related is constantly siting Marx, Communist, and Jewish critics. They don't even try to be subtle about it.

I'm pretty shit myself, but if I can offer a tip, check out the art boards, start sketching for 5-10 minutes a day, and save your work. Doesn't matter how old you are, what your background it, in a few years time, you'd be leagues better than some of these modern "artists" trying to push period blood/feces paintings as art.

So why are you subjecting yourself and your wallet to this trash?

The only true artists are the ones who make what they want to make, completely free from criticism of all others, who will receive nothing for their work, not even praise, who will wander the streets poor, homeless, bitter and emotionally distraught slowly collecting a portfolio until they are long dead and gone. Then someone will find their work in a trash heap somewhere and humbly and graciously preserve it melancholy to ever meet the poor tired enlightened soul to have created it.

Everything else is mentally masturbating rich kikes eloping western culture with their own perverted memories of sexual abuse by their drunk hippie fathers into form like clapping happy seals dancing for dead fish to be shoved into their mouths by fat short little kike fingers.

Fuck you kikes.

F-art

Is she reenacting her rape?

Art that needs an explanation fails desu.

Yeah, just dedicating a certain amount of time is important, practice makes perfect. I got a couple art books that I saw on /ic/ and they are alright, "keys to drawing" has some good stuff.

I wasnt mocking you, I was memearrowing the typical lefty response. Sorry for the confusion

Yes the entire western art world is absolutely starving for a new and real Renaissance. The entire world is starving for rich and new flavors and the Jewish academic kikes just keep shoving Marxist child molestation inspired trash sludge down our throats. The entire world of art is ripe for a revolution.

Bare breasts aren't a big deal. The first thing everyone sees is a vagina and the second and third are breasts.

Just like everything else they do. Their relationships, their health, their children. Half-assed work with deep enlightening excuses that challenge the foundations of society. It's all just complete fucking garbage. They don't deserve existence itself, they should have remained unto the void for all eternity as shapeless, formless timeless nothing.

Are there any traditionalist centered art schools/academys even around anymore? Or were they all run out for being "too white?"

I have a vauge dream of becoming incredibly wealthy and using the wealth to found a traditional western art college. It will be demanding as fuck but I dont want it to be snobby. I want a revival.

Oh by the way, read "The Technological Society" by Jacques Ellul, it's not "art" related specifically, but the writer has a much more intelligent view of Marxist theory and the way he applies it. There's a short section where he talks about technology upsetting art, because photography replaced drawing and painting as the medium to capture reality, so paintings became more surreal to do something that wasn't replicable with photography. Which produced people like Chirico, it's a very intelligent observation.

>bringing a child to see this

Disgusting.

What are you talking about?

>The first thing everyone sees is a vagina

This isn't remotely true, and you know it, nobody remembers that.

oh shut the fuck up

it's funny because you can't tell if art or just someone wigging out.

Good. Fuck """"""art""""""

But is photography even realistic?

When 99% of camera owners dont have an inkling of artistic inspiration, and photo manipulation has been around as long as photos, is it even a valid arguement?

Open up a fashion magazine. Is any of it real?

This probably won 11 awards

LOOK DADDY IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

are you circumcized ?

Mostly connections. Getting more opportunities to have my work in galleries and sell.

I wish to someday maybe teach on the college level myself as well, which requires a MFA. I wish to possibly be the change I want to see in the college arts. Like describes, a change needs to happen.

This. Funny enough even though I work in a somewhat semi representational way, people still instantly read what my intended goal was. Having work that speaks for itself is something I work hard at.

Actually he canceled Asteroid redirect mission which would enable Nasa to master deep space high powered ion engine usage but oh well whatever.

They try to destroy everything they touch, art, music, philosophy, everything.
But that which they create in there effort to distort the beautiful can not have any long lasting value in the minds of people to come.
It will be forgotten, like trash in a landfill,

I'm talking about 100 years ago user, when photography first become popularized and every man could use it, which coincided with more surreal imagery in painting arising. Although everybody having phones and such capable oh taking pictures might have an effect on how contemporary artists try to do stuff, but I'm a plebeian so I can't really speak about that.

>high powered ion engine
Ion engines are shit at producing thrust

>high powered ion engine
>ion engine
Ion engines are shit at producing thrust

The worst is seeing self portrait assignments hanging in the halls that were clearly drawn from a selfie and not from life.

Trump will make art great again!

the one time turkey brought legit facts to the table. let it be known in the history books.

LOL IS THAT LESBIAN DANCE THEORY AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Sweden, what did you mean by this? These are all airbases around Ukraine?