youtube.com/watch?v=_KrpK0rbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ps2qswRHHA
youtube.com/watch?v=a52vAx9HaCI
youtube.com/watch?v=Dks22BMLdCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>They don't cause autism
>They save millions of lives

/thread

ok then what are the side effects of vaccines?

surely it can't be completely natural to inject an infant with multiple doses of heavy metals

Even if it increases the amount of people getting autism, it's worth it.

>They don't cause autism
>They save lives worldwide
>Herd immunity
>Anti-vaxxers = retarded

inb4 "good goyim"

>he fell for the vacine meme

I knew a women who son had autism and she blamed it on vaccines, but I could tell she was a little autistic herself so...

reminder the whole "vaccines cause autism" thing comes from one British scientist who gave autistic kids unnecessary invasive surgeries with faked data and when he got caught he got all his qualifications revoked and his work unpublished so he simply went to America and tried the same scam and of course it worked this time since Americans are scientifically illiterate morons

>surely it can't be completely natural to inject an infant with multiple doses of heavy metals
It's unnatural as fuck.

You know what's natural? Polio.

Let me guess vaccines are designed to give the white race autism so the Jews can take control of the world?

Degenerate. Death is the ultimate redpill.

Vaccines contain Thiomersal. Which is a mercury based substance. Even "thiomersal-free" vaccines have supposed had it all filtered out, but are still made using them.

"Thiomersal-free" vaccines are still only used for children 6 or below, which is a thing the medical community did in response to the austim claims. ^ in under still get the flu vaccine with thiomersal though.

Everyone else still gets mercury injected into them after 6 years of age in every vaccine they inject. That flu vaccine they recommend every year? Thiomersal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal

They have aluminum compounds in them. SOme have Mercury compounds. Metal salts are used to refine and preserve the vaccines.

There's at least on paper I've read that shows a statistically relavent correlation between exposure to the AL compound and neurological-disorders.

Vacines with the magnesium is banned in child injections in the USA (that famous wikileaks e-mail).

In a paper I read there's shown to be a statistically relavent correlation between premature babies' exposure to the AL compound and neurological disorders.

source: google scholar + sci-hub.cc

tl:dr Risks outweigh the danagers. We have had to delay our child's injections (The Mrs has "facebook" and is "alternative") - I don't know how this affects the immunity memory, but after the research papers I feel it could be bad to inject such young babies.

Serious reactions to vaccines happen. These are usually due to allergic/immunologic reactions. People die. People are hospitalized. But it is rare and the benefits massively outweigh any potential harm.

As far as autism goes, the scientist that wrote the paper that got the whole thing started is a quack and fudged/fabricated data.

If vaccines are safe, why did they pay 2.8 billion USD in 2015 to compensate for vaccine injury.

hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/vicpmonthlyreporttemplate3_1_17.pdf

Aren't vaccines still worth it to prevent Polio and shit?

Peep get polio from the vaccines I have a friend who got it that way. Africans will run from them

Under the advice of the USA, the NHS has stock piled vaccines of certain diseases, in response to a possible bio-attack. Polio is probably one of them.

Plus, Western CIA/MI5 indorced leftwing governance means your child, if sent to state school, could sit next to an Afgan with Polio, TB ect.

Vaccines are good for the herd and don't cause autism Sup Forums causes autism and if a few week bloodlines are killed off by vaccines that's a price I'm willing to pay

We might be scientifically illiterate as a country but at least we know better than to let rape monkeys in our country

rate of infection=number of new infections/new infection=infectivity of the pathogen*average number of contacts of the infected with others*(vulnerable population/total population)

total population=vulnerable population+cured+vaccinated+sick

when the rate of infection falls below 1, herd immunity sets in. The disease can't maintain replacement rates of new infections and dies out cause each newly infected person will infect less than one person on average next.

The ways to reduce the rate of infection are
>reduce infectivity
something which is disease specific and can't be controlled beyond good hygeine
>reduce the number of contacts of the infected
quarantine or mass execution
>reduce the vulnerable population
mass execution, mass infection, or mass vaccination
>increase the total population without increasing the vulnerable population
not possible with current technology

tl;dr: to get rid of a disease, your options are
>quarantine the sick
>execute the sick
>execute the vulnerable
>deliberately spread the disease
>or vaccinate people

This is simple math. I don't care if your kid gets autism.

>people think the concern is "polio vaccine gibs autism"
>not that you get 30 doses by the time you can say your first word

MANY

Fucking this. I hate people who use "unnatural" and "artificial" to mean bad and "natural" to mean good.

Starving from a famine is natural. Dying of cancer is natural. The majority of infants dying at birth is "natural". It's only the "unnatural" stuff like genetically engineered food and vaccines and medicine that stop natural stuff like that from happening.

>not that you get 30 doses by the time you can say your first word
0 reasons to give a fuck*30 instances of not giving a fuck=0 fucks given

This is simple math.

SJW's hate them
so they're clearly good.

>Implying unnatural is bad
Fuck off cuck, some fags react to vac's thats about it

Go ahead, fall for the holisticnewstoday.net bullshit. Vaccines are far from perfect but are overwhelmingly safe for 99% of people.

Don't wanna vacccinate? Fine. Enjoy listening to this for a few months before your infant dies:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhDmVgi453U&feature=youtu.be

They make you gay

OP looking to explain away being such an autist

In the U.S., Thiomersal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine.

>autism rates still rising

AUTISM IS NOT CAUSED BY VACCINES. IT IS CAUSED BY FLAME RETARDANTS THAT COVER ALL OUR FURNITURE AND BEDDING. IT WILL BE REVEALED IN A FEW YEARS. FUCK.

>tfw daughter we behind on shots and had to get 7 at once

Not gonna lie I was a little worried she'd catch the autism

They'll keep you from getting diseases

This is a great way to stay safe from airborn vaccines, the chickens animalfat is sterile.

watch Vaxxed
it's a bigger coverup and more horrifying implications than 9/11

Overpopulation isn't natural.
People need to die more.

Or it could be that the amount of mental disorders that fall under autism are increasing, and we tend to over diagnose people with mental diseases already.

Overpopulation is a problem that eventually solves itself.

t. pro-vaccine, pro-safety
they're not currently being subjected to teh same safety standrds and regular pharmacetuicals, inf act a great dael of lobbying and assurances have been made that patients cannot sue or hold vaccine companies liable for any damages or injuries they suffer from their products

That's a useless thing to say. No one wants to die and no one wants their children to die. The people who say shit like this would never be willing to die themselves to solve this overpopulation problem they bitch about.

It probably depends on the type of vaccine. Their might be side effects in some of them and some if them don't work. What I don't understand though is why they need to put so much stuff in it that's not the deseise. Surely they simpler it is the less chance it will have an unexpected or unintended side effect.

Most of the additives are necessary to preserve the vaccine and keep it free of bacteria/mold that would wanna grow. Otherwise things would be a lot worse.

Preservatives. it's like all the shit they put in bread so it doesn't mold on the shelves in 5 days.

youtube.com/watch?v=tvcdh7KlgPI
youtube.com/watch?v=_KrpK0rbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ps2qswRHHA

Vaccines are good and you should vaccinate your child

Giving your child all the vaccines they need at the same time might not be so good and so you should spread them out over time.

>watch this documentary made by Andrew Wakefield, the fucking dude who literally created the vaccine-autism panic with a completely discredited study

Not to mention overpopulation is a meme; if anything the world is suffering from over consumption by a smallish percentage of the total population. We are overpopulated with billionaires certainly

look up sv40

Chemistry is tough, i know.
Notice how Table Salt is readily consumed. Now try eating pure Sodium, or pure Chlorine.

Notice you can extinguish a fire with water. Now try to do so with pure hydrogen and/or oxygen.

Compounds do not simply possess the qualities of their elements

look into the specific circumstances of the compensations. it doesnt correlate the way you think it does.

>inb4 muh debunked bill gates shills flood the thread
there is an agency similar to CTR and Shareblue in function which scours the web and makes sure to Correct The Record TM on any form of skepticism or critical thought about dosage, frequency, requirement or conflict of interests for any vaccination program (usually met with several many-paid-for-upvotes comments about anti-vaxxer scum should be shot, etc, etc - ie. not adressing arguments, but deferring to emotion and forced memery, like they did with Clinton), as well as nuclear power for that matter. You may have noticed on plebbit in the last couple of months, especially since MAGA man came out with a commitment to investigate vaccine safety.
The fact that Australian good goys set on a path of provisions which will eventually make it illegal to be unvaccinated (to the total mandated regimen, no matter how effective or safe or necessary any particular of the tens of unregulated (relative to pharmaceuticals) vaccines), you can be assured something very very fishy is going on.

>a satanic priest class of murderous, pedophile, dark occultists make a vaccine
>"totally safe lulz - 99% science agrees!"

kys

>there is an agency similar to CTR and Shareblue in function which scours the web and makes sure to Correct The Record TM on any form of skepticism or critical thought about dosage, frequency, requirement or conflict of interests for any vaccination program (usually met with several many-paid-for-upvotes comments

you don't actually believe that do you. jesus christ.

if you haven't watched it, shut the fuck up before you make yourself look like a retard. you are dealing with a depth of corruption you cannot fathom until you overcome your initial emotional revulsion to what has been entrained into you over several barrages of incessant media narratives, hitpieces and so forth. We've been through this again and again, the depth of (((their))) lies and corruption knows no end. They shill on the colbert report about how the CIA isn't watching you, they do it with the NSA too. Literally every institution has been subverted and inverted in function to degrade and deceive and disenfranchsie the public, moreso in America than anywhere else thus far.

>At this rate, by 2032, half of all children, and 80% of boys, will be autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=a52vAx9HaCI

Look the math is concrete. Vaccines save more lives than they could theoretically take at the proposed levels. If your kid gets autism just abort it and try again. Its what the Spartans did.

much of it is self-generated, eg. people who genuinely shill for clinton because they've bought into the narratives. I have absolute faith int eh process and validity of vaccination as a scientific process and mechanism, but am as many are skeptical of the safety standards, precautionary measures and legal framework to address possible grievances. These are nuances and subtleties of arguments which rash and bold exclamations and assignations of "ANTI-VAXXERSSS SUKKKK" fail to account for, as they are not intended to argue, they are intended to distract from any argument occurring whatsoever. Comments with valid criticisms are simply deleted, and users with valuable insights banned. This is how leftist control of the media works, I think we've seen it from CNN already too many times. Anything which challenges the narrative or gives people the tools to question a mandate, is deleted. Sponsorship and advertising revenue plays a huge role, and pharmaceutical companies are the leading advertisers there are of all industries, by a mile.

>This thread is archived incoming in 3...2...1...

so let's pretend your narrative about "(((them)))" is true. for what reason would there be any motive to continue the program? do you seriously believe some organization of Jews is trying to poison the world?

>95% of Israeli children get their recommended vaccinations

also the fact that you're a german and took the zionist world order Jew bait is hilariously sad

I myself is weary of taking my baby to get the vac but I am doing it regardless, but I not stupid and not letting the doctor put any live viruses like how they use to do it with polio. Even the doctor said they stop live feeding polio because there was proof of bad reactions with the live virus.

>SJW's hate them
But sjw love them. Especially reddit.
Vaccines are sold to liberals as "only kkk rednecks from the rust belt hate them" and to cuckservatives as "those vegan sjw hippies hate them"

I'd take both sides of the debate more seriously if they stopped talking about vaccines in a plural sense. E.g. ALL vaccines are good vs. ALL vaccines are bad.

Any vaccine has the potential to be bad in that it may be unnecessary and made for profit, it could even be dangerous to peoples health. This doesn't just include current vaccines but a vaccine that may be invented tomorrow or in a centuries time.

So a government has no right to make ALL vaccines mandatory, people have no right to demand that other people utilise ALL vaccines on the market.

Take it on a case by case basis and remove the ideology from the debate.

I used parentheses, I never said who may or may not be doing this or that. I for one don't believe a single ethnic or cultural group is responsible for all the corruption we find within various institutions, it's very likely simply a coalition of the willing. Instituional greed and profit-motives probably suffice, as well as fear of ramification.
You realize that scientific establishment is prone to making errors, and making governmental policies out of those errors, for decades at a time right? I respect scientific method over any happenstance dogma of the scientific establishment.

>THIS
>THIS
>THIS

Here is a fucking red pill for you...

My body my choice applies to killing fetuses.

My body my choice doesn't apply to vaccines.

According to the left body autonomy is absolute in deciding whether to kill an unborn child, but not when deciding autism lottery of modern vaccines.

Look up the vaccines schedule of the 70's vs. what it is now.

In 2030, if trends remain the same, 1 in 2 males born in the U.S. will have autism spectrum.

Won't get a fucking leftist to talk about those facts. Cause facts can be racist sometimes....

Hippie parents who won't get their shitty kids vaccinated are causing a resurgence of preventable diseases like measles.

That said immunologists give kids way too many vaccines too close together because obviously they don't give a fuck whether your child gets sick.

Fucking wrong.

Look up CDC Coverup of Autism.

They literally covered up and manipulated data showing a link between getting the mumps-rubella-measles shot.

You're operating off bullshit headlines from the (((Newscorp)))

>he fell for the 'it's better my child die of whooping cough or smallpox than I have to pay $20' meme

Faggot, vaccines that you give babies do not have mercury. You're either fucking inbred or from some dumpster county that gets vaccines from kerplashistan.

Well you could always make another child but that 20 dollars could be lost forever you know

There's something like .000000micrograms of heavy metals in a vaccine dose. You have more uranium naturally in your body than you get heavy metals from that shit.

i make them what question do you have keep in kind under confidentiality i can only say so much so nobody else can steal our ideas

WHY DO YOU WANT WHITE BABIES TO DIE HUH

for real question, how do you all keep that shit from going bad or expiring or whatever? i know it's generally stored cold, right?

They are definitely out to make a buck, but I knew a chick who got whooping cough in high school because her parents were rich liberal types and didn't vaccinate her. Her voice actually got deeper from the 3 years of coughing, and in the lunchroom would go silent when she would have a coughing fit it was pretty brutal, i can only imagine what it would be like to have polio or something serious.

WE DONT HAVE A MEASLES EPIDEMIC IN AMERICA, BUT WE DO HAVE AN AUTISM EPIDEMIC IN AMERICA.

Once we build a wall to keep the dirty fucking diseased immgrunts from bringing their god damned third world diseases into this fucking country, we can rest easy and stop retarding our male population.

How many deaths can be prevented from stopping abortion of unwanted children, you fucking nigger?

But nope, my body my choice amiright you leftist faggot?

eat shit and die

>for real question, how do you all keep that shit from going bad or expiring or whatever?
You don't. Vaccines can and do expire.

Honestly the thread should have stopped here.

Sorry m8, but Trump's defunding the coastguard to pay for that wall.

Guess how those diseases get here.

LOL my whole new thread exposing the truth was archived in ten minutes. Not invented by Jenner, Pagan practice from India. jesuits took control. all roads lead to Rome.Now GM factors, anti-fertility,,targeted Nations, groups. You name it.. All roads lead to Rome. End of story. Occult practise to worship Baal nad turn people into cannibals. Human fetus cloned DNA. Animal DNA. Occult/Scientism in your fucking face. Wake TFU.

Everything expires, user. I mean what are ways they lengthen that shit, like how you coat metals in anti-rust material or give your engine oil or whatever.

Injecting all of them on the same day causes autism.
Otherwise they are fine.

Vaccines are like 99% preservative.

I will never stop laughing at the fact that we're reducing funding for a pivotal national security branch so we can increase funding for muh navy that no one around the world is in a position to challenge anyway

God Trumpelstiltskins need help

You take the God Emporer's name in vain at your own risk, Saracen.

You filthy jew type think you have the world by the balls because you own the media.

Well media credibility is at an all time low.

A shock to the system is coming.

And you're next on the chopping block.

Most are good. A very small number of them are bad for one reason or another.
Vaccines for the yearly flu and certain diseases like being vaccinated for one of the 100 HPV strains seems a little pointless. Potentially a good idea for the more dangerous ones but still. 1% increase disease resistance is pretty bad.

Underrated shillpost

I'm so speechless at your autism I can't even put a "t." there. You should be sent to the lefty extermination camps.

no need to scroll down any further.

Being German is autism.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dks22BMLdCk

Is there a reason they don't use metals which are less blatantly toxic? considering mercury is well known for causing damage, and aluminum killing just about anything. I suppose you couldn't use iron or something due to it's melting point?

This seems like a pretty simple fix. They just need to science out something better.

>They don't cause autism
>They save millions of lives

nice meme
Where are the double blind studies?

>Old video games are redpilled
>Speedruns of old games are only played by SJW and autistics like Kevin, yes I'm talking about you Kevin.

No, you inbred moron. Birth rates just need to drop, which they are....all over the world. We will never hit 12 billion people at this rate.

we freeze alot of our cells in liquid nitrogen which is about -200°C but alot of vaccines nowadays are not made with the actual virus

If you are not a shill or a bot, take a minute to think through the ramifications of what you are implying. A presumably well-paid doctor, risked his licence and his career, in order to frame vaccination for damages on children by generating fake data. And for what purpose would he do such a thing? What motive would there be for someone to make such a sacrifice, and then to watch their reputation be tarnished permanently by every corporate media outlet there is. What product is he selling, how does he hope to profit or benefit from such an action which would benefit him personally in any way?

Then consider the motive of a large pharmaceutical-industrial complex, which is hugely profitable and has ensured a government-mandated market monopoly of under-regulated injections upon the public, purported to serve some public good, and supposedly aiding health. And imagine it has, as most corporations do in our age, cut corners to save costs, and maximize shareholder revenue. Imagine it betrays public trust, and through regulatory capture, gets away with its crimes; Not only would it profit now, it would profit in future by caring for those newly harmed patients, by offering them a cycle of treatments with counter-indicative side-effects, which require yet another cycle of treatments. This is the potential tyranny of our economic systems, that it is quite profitable if one forgoes morals and sets up a system purely for profit. Narrative control costs pennies on the dollar, and seems to work to propagandize the public to avoid your schemes being called out or criticized to any significant level.

Bear in mind people have killed one another in droves for similar goals, entire wars have been fought, do you honestly believe we are past such an age as humans yet? Is it coincidence the opioid prescriptive boom followed the invasion of Afghanistan, supplier of 90% of the world's opium supply? Living history is turbulent.

Que bono?

>everyone forgets about the CDC whistleblower
>revealed that the CDC destroyed research showing with statistical significance that MMR vaccines lead to higher rates of autism in black male babies in particular
>still increased rates in other races, but always moreso in males than females
>Jason Chaffetz ordered that the CDC be forced to answer for the obvious destruction of evidence after more whistleblowers came forward

>people forget that Bush #1 signed a law that gave impunity to vaccine manufacturers
>the next year, the # of vaccines recommended to children before age 6 increased from 4 to 40
>you can't ever sue a vaccine manufacturer if you get sick

>mfw I was nearly killed by the HPV vaccine
>mfw all the asleep niggers ITT

Why have vaccines become such a controversial topic? People don't obsess over other types of medicine. In fact some people fucking lie to get antibiotics even when it will be bad for them.

Then they go and intentionally do shit that is bad for them like eating burnt food or smoking cigarettes. What the hell is going on in their minds?

You mean like the ones who can't spell the word weak?

There e ist a secret court to settle lawsuits because vaccines cause autisim, jf they didnt itnwouldnt hold merit in the court system, ao heres your redpill, vacines cause autism.