Seriously, the bullying here is getting out of hand

Seriously, the bullying against we r_thedonald members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Redditors are some of the cleverest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only r_thedonald user who finds it hard to take pride in his own homepage after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my community from insecure losers here. Why not bully Facebook users or Youtube personalities? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our little underground forum? 8pol users get bullied less than us and yet we are the some of the most redpilled people online.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Redditor a "normie"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a conservative, well-read and redpilled r_thedonald user that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellows in the alt_right? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking racist degenerates?

You’re destroying the conservative movement, you’re dividing the alt-right against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

LURK MORE FAGGOT

FUCK OFF REDDIT CUNT I DIDN'T EVEN READ YOUR SHIT POST FUCK OFF TWWWAAAAT

Do you know what's worse than shariablue?

r_theDonald faggots!

Your kind is not welcome here!

Fuck off and die. You aren't even worthy of being called cancer

kys redditfag

See, this is what I'm talking about. The rudeness towards us redpilled redditors is just unfair, rude and blatant bullying.

Larping is a bad hobbie op

S17390945
>"This Community"

A community you don't belong to, know nothing about, yet feel your going to inject "your way" here.

>Lurk More faggot!

>uses reddit
>redpilled

Fuck reddit. Kill yourself cunt.

We created the alt right movement, and then you 4channers come on the bandwagon... it's all good though bro! Keep waking up the bluepilled masses!

Really though, someone here could be epileptic, just letting you know I reported to the Mods.

Fuck off nigger, if you cant handle it gtfo, back you your cuck box

Lulz, you can tell your a media shill. You think Sup Forums ever gave a fuck about the "Alt-Right"?

>90% of us didn't even know what the shit was until CNN started making up new words, and calling us "Alt-Right"

>Bitch im an apache attack helicopter, and I sexually identify as a chicken tendie!

XD fucking alt-right lmfao.....go on with your made up CNN fairy tales, commie scum.

Saged in all fields

OP the majority of users on Sup Forums recognize the good work that the /r/the_donald does at red pilling normies. However the_donald is just phase 1 of their transition. You must lurk on here till you are ready to except views that even the donald would not agree with. That is why most people hate it. because it is a red pill lite.

This OP is right! Get him a coat!

HIGH ENERGY

It would be a shame if this reached r/All, wouldn't it? #MAGA #Murica

Found "Another" Redditor.....

>As soon as they're up to par. The need to let their faggotry go 1st
>Man the fuck up
>Grow some fucking balls
>Stop being soooooo offended like libtards
>Relax
>And stop being little bitches

>mfw im cancer but at least im not reddit

man, r/the_donald makes anyone who voted for trump or is from the right feel ashamed.

its basically trailer trash: the subreddit.

normalfags ruined the internet. smartphones are cancer.

This guy knows what's up
A commendable effort OP but you are like a dying diseased dog

Didn't even read half of the text because op is such a fag

fuck off

that over 9000 coats given woohoo, we never get tired of winning huh boys

How do I upvote on this forum?

Lol, nice blog post

go back to lereddit drumpfag

THIS PLACE GOT WORSE WITH YOUR PRESENCE

FUCK OFF

Sorry but we no longer control the colony, elections are over and what ever they choose to do after the awakening is up to them. They have a lot of issues to solve in their community like CENSORSHIP both in the ranking system and posting.

f they want to invade and conquer the rest of Reddit we will be there helping them, but it depends on them not what Sup Forums wants.

Its time to show how much power-level they have. Its a test.

Naa, r/the_donald did do good research. It's just that their way....isn't our way. You know? It's different. We don't fit in there...we stick out like a man running around with his head on fire. And the same is reciprocated here. Were just different in our natures. Our way and they're way is different. It's a culture shock both ways.

>We clash.....because they whine alot.

>bullying

Man up, buttercup. If your feelings are getting hurt by some faggots on the internet you should probably ditch the hat and start thinking about what you can do for social justice.

r8 my t-shirt design Sup Forums

t. the_donald

You type like a total reddit faggot.

Please leave and take your friends with you.

no man, its fucking embarrassing. they behave like people who haven't used the internet for more than 5 years.

im telling you, digital inclusion was a fucking mistake. before you had to make an effort to find and participate in shit online, now every little cancerous ignorant shit from both left and right can just come and poison our pool.

fuck man, i hate the internet now.

all redditors are idcucks, they're cucked by their identities and groupthink.

Fuck off we're full fagget.

Also I heard their ADM was involved in modifying evidence to avoid FBI?

Centipedes have plenty of resources on how to hijack the server and moderation policy, but they are normies with regular IQ and thinking.

>bullying

haha, walk away, just close your eyes etc

And of course is a strayan

how does one calculate the gaps between the first site deaths and when 3+3-2 chan did a cheezus?

Does your newfaggotry reset if you weren't aware the site was back for a full... godawful... empty year?

Oh I know. But honestly, it'll only take 3-6 months to de-condition them. They are used to a different lvl of censorship than we are. There is potential from r/the_donald. I think VOAT is a decent medium for transitioning from faggotry back to normality. VOAT are kinda of a mini us in training from reddit that rebelled hard against censorship. It's a good place to start interacting with each other without so much of a culture shock.

Pics for (((you))) but started 2010

5/10 people replied

hey guys, neutral party here: you aint got the right to say someone is cucked by groupthink. Sup Forums has been cucking themselves from groupthink for years

> it does demean people and hurt feelings

what kind of gentile faggot sjw are you. who gives a shit about your feelings.

haven't you noticed we've been fighting against the cucks who care about feelings instead of facts?

>tfw oldfag and desu is fucking forced garbage
peach pit is trash and 99% of every manga is trash for the most degenerate fuckers.

also, just so you know, this website allows for full anonimity, so you couldve avoided the discrimination of these retards by never mentioning you're from reddit.

You have to go back.

>it'll only take 3-6 months to de-condition them.
nah. once a reddit fag, always a reddit fag.

I haven't even seen that site.

Fuck off you dumb idiot.

And VOAT looks up to us. Im over there as well for Pizzagate (Since they b& it and me here #Censorship), they have nothing but praise for the chans. More less interested. I talk to a few of the MODS over there. Trust me, they are learning from us.

its about time to start posting your blacked threads ausfriend

Mods are going to sleep in 15-30m as every sunday

your time to shine with some real shitposting, not this shit you just did

>reddit
>being welcome here
fuck off and drink some petrol you abo cunt.

What the fuck is OP spewing? I spend most of my prime time conservative web banting on t_d but when I'm here I don't see anyone picking on us.

voat.co

The "us version" of reddit

Did you lift this post directly from reddit?

FUCK OFF REDDIT, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT CUNTS CAN GO BACK AND SUCK A BIG BLACK COCK YOU FILTHY DEGENERATES KEKFAGS GET OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEE!

I know this is bait, but:

> bullying
This is what the internet was meant to be, what it is, and God willing will always be. Bring back snacks.

> Redditors are some of the cleverest contributors and most involved in this board
> vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings
Kill yourself my man.

> Why not bully Facebook users or Youtube personalities?
> implying I don't

> then its harmful!
My fucking god it's hard to take you seriously. I really hope you're just meming. You sound so fucking reddit.

> Would you say to a conservative, well-read and redpilled r_thedonald user that they are a "cuck"?
Yes. A thousand times yes. If they are hurt by the word "cuck", then they need to hear it. They need to hear it loud and often. They cannot be "redpilled" if they are still so fargone. They, and you, need to LURK MORE and STOP POSTING.

> your fellows in the alt_right?
You cum-guzzling faggot, you reprehensible fruitpicking jungle nigger, there is no "alt_right", what the fuck is this underscore, I want to push my thumbs into your eyesockets you goddamn Moloch worshipping piece of shit. "Alt right" is just a memetic device to instruct normies on what "nazis" are acceptable to "punch". There is no alt right.

> You’re destroying the conservative movement,
The conservative movement detached itself from relevancy and jumped right out of the Overton window. It is because of their failures our people are marginalized. They failed us. The conservative movement did everything they could to sabotage Trump and still failed. They are spineless cucks, no one owes them anything except a swift dismissal.

> you’re dividing the alt-right against each other,
Shut the fuck up, pussy. Don't ever use that word again.

> in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
IF IT ACTS LIKE A KEK
AND TALKS LIKE A KEK
ITS PROBABLY...

While you kind of have a point, T_D users are not that far from libtards, despite being red-pilled. They whine about meanies and apply double-standards. The sweetest irony is when they make fun about safe-space and right after complain about idiots on Twatter or Leddit making fun of Trump or them.

mfw I'm finally called an oldfag

> especially since Redditors are some of the cleverest contributors and most involved in this board.

>> especially since Redditors are some of the cleverest contributors and most involved in this board.

holy shit how did I miss that

And naa, trust me. They ARE waking up. The MODS over there are more infiltrated than they are here and they caught a HUGE DOSE of censorship. It became too obvious, and they had an accidental redpill instead. VOAT are kinda like....newfags here (first 2 years). But nonetheless not very different than us, just more restrained. At least from the one's i've talked to. There is ALOT of potential there.

Fuck off were full.

Fucking immigrants not assimilating.

baka desu senpai

Redditors getting high off their own farts and feeling 2kool4skool after a summer at Sup Forums again.

>Redditors are some of the cleverest contributors and most involved in this board.

r_thedonald are no different than Bernie supporters. You both blindly worship people rather than form opinions of your own.
Literally every post on your site is something along the lines of xddddd Trump destroys Merkel xdddd.
Its no surprise that reddit is home to you Trump cucks and Bernout cucks as you are both the same deep down as people who escpe from their own petty selves to feel like they are part of something. You guys are actually even more cowardly as you have the sense to know what you are but still run away from self improvement.
If you are overweight, a skinny manlet or can't support yourself financially then you are not redpilled and should kill yourself. It's people like you that make the alt-right a joke because every member is a joke of a person that the world would be better without.
Trump has some good policies but don't lionize him.

>on Sup Forums
>trying to be sincere
what the fuck is wrong with you?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

When trump is being demonized for no reason....it's a necessary evil

You have to go back.

>trump supporter crying about internet bullying

hahahahaha this is rich

sorry centipede
you have to go back

you're bringing cancer, you're bringing cringe, you're normie scum and some I assume are good people

Quality bait

ITT newfags that can't recognize copypasta

>Reddit
>r_thedonald
>Australia
>Obvious slide thread
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Your nose is a benis

Your community? Who do you think created the Donald. Look in your heart, you know the truth. We are everything you can never be, you are just a seed we planted.

pretty good b8 m8
7/10

I'm screenshotting this and using it as evidence when people from other boards complain that anyone not alt-right is from Reddit. I don't like Sup Forums either, but this board is the most Reddit-tier on the entire site. The alt-right is just another shitty Reddit meme just like the MRA faggots. No one fucking cared about feminism here until you morons started shitting up the whole site. Sup Forums got way more cancerous and started raiding other boards constantly once the Redditors got here. Only the combined forces of Reddit and Sup Forums could have made Sup Forums worse than it was like 5 years ago, and ruined countless other boards as well. The only ones spared from the Redditors and Sup Forumsacks are the very special interest and slow boards like /n/. Sup Forums should love Reddit though, because that's where all the "meme magic" came from. Actually Sup Forums may have invented that term but Redditors are 90% of their userbase now, so the point's moot. Speaking of moot, he left because of you faggots. Thanks.

People talk about Canada but Straya will always be #1 shitposter in all the world.

>Redditors are some of the cleverest contributors and most involved in this board.
{citation needed}

This desu. That place owes Sup Forums with its life, literally

Congratulations, Australia. You have successfully rused me into baiting to /r/sweden

>Using AUShit posters as evidence of anything.

Scooby, I..