Would the world be at peace if everyone was white?

Would the world be at peace if everyone was white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes..
but only if white also means germanic.
slavs are garbage also.

>Europeans
>White

You must be new to pol, Brits aren't true whites, this would mean you have to go as well.

On a serious note, no I don't think so, but people would live much better lives.

also Sup Forums , my bad.

Reminder that before the New World was discovered, Europe was constantly at war.

No because then you niggas are gonna argue about ideology, dick size, or some other little bullshit

No, but it'd be a hell of a lot better.

>brits aren't white

what are brits if that's the case?

This must be bait, can you not understand sarcasm user?

phew
I keep seeing the retarded "anglos aren't white meme"... so I was starting to think it wasn't sarcasm...

Relatively, yes.

There would be conflict of course, but it would be minor compared to what muds inflict on the world.

Best responce senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

>what are brits if that's the case?

man, there would be so much peace
all us white people working together and being being white
it would send a beacon out in space that says
white aliens welcome

honestly? white people would just find something else to divide themselves by, effectively bringing racism back under a new face.

No, of course not. the European peace we have now is a historic oddity, and tensions are already revealing themselves with Brexit and economic strains. Even if everyone were white we would eventually find some other difference or conflict of interest to fight over.

However, universal whiteness would make domestic and immigration policy-making much easier.

No i want their shit to

so the list to argue would be smaller than what it already is.

The question included the word peace, which implies no conflict. I forgot to add as well "whose wife makes the best casserole"

Peace is impossible except in the void. Life is enabled by chaos order and the void.

Probably not. People would still find shit to disagree about and fight over. Though I'm sure it would be more peaceful than it currently is due to everyone generally looking the same.

Humans will always find something to disagree on.

Lol no

How would you feel if black people transformed into white people overnight?

Could you imagine? The thought brings tears to my eyes. Imagine if you every kike, shitskin, and mongrel dropped dead... it'd be heaven on earth truly.

No. That's an impossible goal.

It would be better at least

Shut your goddamn, melanistic mouth; casseroles are delicious.

The world won't be at peace until the Sun goes red giant and burns it. Every animal fights, forever.

Doesn't matter. Root causes of war are many and are mostly resource and territory based....How will those struggles vanish if the world was all x, y, or z?

Just a dumb question.

Lol... Up until the U.S. demanded peace in Europe through leading NATO and providing financial support to countries while acting as a global super power and/or check to communist controlled satellites, Europe, or "whites" have ALWAYS been at war.

No, the world wouldn't be at peace. Peace is NOT about race, it's about arrogance and the ego of either another country's politicians, or our politicians.

There's going to be wars about political systems and religions. Hitler vs Stalin, millions dead. It will never end. White people and South East Asians have mastered war, and the U.S. is the only thing that has accomplished holding the bloodbaths back.

Especially that sushi-taco casserole

Yes, the proof of this is the centuries of peaceful co-existence Europe has traditionally enjoyed

No.

World peace will only happen when everyone follows Christianity as it was intended. However if the book of revelations is true (it's authenticity is questionable) that will never happen, the world will grow even less Christian and descend into Chaos.

Exactly, in order to be rid of a we need an abundance of b and c at low e value, only then will d be achieved and then x, y, and z will be things of the past. We'll finally be able to explore k and perhaps find more b and c to further lower e until it becomes meaningless.

Just a dumb answer.

reminder that Sweden and Denmark have had 21 wars between them, and the only reason Europeans stopped murdering each other were nuclear weapons.

It would solve a lot of problems.

>tfw no niggers in Elizabethan England

>It would be minor
Literally caused the two bloodiest wars in human history

Only race to ever use Weapons of Mass destruction

>Just

>No snek.

DROPPED.

If everyone was white AND a white nationalist. IF not you have a situation like in Europe where for example British hate Irish and Polish with a passion but are cucked to express any disdain for Pakistanis and niggers ruining their country.

>Root causes
>mostly resource and territory

confirmed for not knowing anything about european history pre-colonization era.

>Would the world be at peace if everyone was white?

no, but if everyone had an IQ of 120+ it would be peaceful.
Genius sperm banks can make everyone smart in 2 generations of hybridization.

No. The price we pay for existence is eternal Warfare.

Maybe we would be at war, but it could be an interplanetary or even interstellar war by now. And why not?
We're not meant to be peaceful at all cost. Europe has been in constant war for centuries and we thrived and conquered literally half of the world. Now there is peace and we're dying.

serves her right for having terrible tits

Just get rid of the Marxists and everything will go back to normal

Would the world be at peace if everyone was Asian?

checkmate faggots

>Would the world be at peace if everyone was white?
Well the world IQ would be 10 points higher, for starter.

the world would be at peace if the jews disappeared

Nay, the only reason why we aren't in another World War right now is because every superpower has access to nukes and other nuclear arms.

Really silly question. White people have been killing each other since they came out of caves. And intelligent people are no less warlike. In fact they are probably better at it and even more sinister.

Yes but the moon and mars would be at war

No, white people have been finding reasons to fuck each other up for as long as we've existed

World peace is literally impossible

Says the country who plunged the world into war on 2 separate occasions killing millions of whites. Go fuck yourself.

You're the one that sailed and flew over, Hank.