We need immigrants to work jobs that no one else wants. Prove me wrong. For example...

We need immigrants to work jobs that no one else wants. Prove me wrong. For example, temporary foreign workers in Canada often stay late at work and never ask for a day off. They are great workers for low skilled jobs like McDonalds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
business.financialpost.com/news/energy/ontario-manufacturers-eye-greener-pastures-stateside-as-hydro-rates-go-through-the-roof
youtube.com/watch?v=RR2JA8FTtlo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude no borders lmao

Seriously, it cannot be refuted that letting immigrants do jobs that the native population rejects is a good idea.

DUUUUUDEEEEE
NO
FUKEN
BORDERS
LMAAAAAOOOO

>2017
>spaniard in charge of serious conversation

AT THIS MOMENT I'M SO FUCKING STONED THAT THE THOUGHT OF A WORLD UNITED AS ONE WITH NO BORDERS WHATSOEVER AND ALL PEOPLE HOMOGENOUSLY RACEMIXED WITH NO DISCRIMINATION AND ALL LOVING EACHOTHER MAKES ME FEEL SO EUPHORIC

*TIPS FLOWER CROWN*

Getting rid of immigrants forces companies to to make those shitty jobs more appealing, making those jobs appealing will make citizens more willing to work there, less unemployment for canadian citizens, and more money (and better work conditions) moving around. Immigrants can fix their own fucking countries.

you sound like a really fragile muslim dude? wtf

Automation will make all those jobs redundant within 20 years and there will be hordes of mudskins in the west looking for handouts

>*TIPS FLOWER CROWN*

That's why you get robots you piece of shit.

No one wants to do those jobs because they don't pay anything and have no future prospects due to that factor. Solution? Raise wages, but it's more lucrative to import 3rd world work force that does the job for pennies.

What I speculate what will happen is that the wealth will concentrate to even fewer in future, 3rd world countries will face even worse brain drain and "idiot boom" due to aid that we're going to see probably expansion of countries in Africa 'till the point they no longer can be sustained in any manner.

Oh and in regards to "no borders", you can see what happened to South-Africa - and what will happen in next decade or so. And that's on Africa, not in prospering western country.
I'm quite tired & and I'm writing this from my bed so there might be something left out but I honestly can't fathom what good open borders or 3rd world immigration can do. We're just taking people whom should improve their own country to do "jobs no one does" here because they destroy the wage incentive.

Yes, but this type of government intervention is anti free market.

Robots

You will all be cast out in 15 years you fucking niggers.

Automation

Fucking bullshit sign.Spics HAVE land.Our land is better so they don't want their own anymore.Also, fuck off, Leaf.

didn't someone just post a video about a black single mother complaining she couldn't get enough hours at mcdonalds? i'd rather she have the job than some migrant who barely speaks english.

I don't know shit about the free market desu, but removing foreign workers is probably better than having foreign workers go to a country to work and taking money out said country to their families, instead of cycling it back into the country where they work.

>Stop public schooling
>Poor people will get dumb
>Dumb people will do the shitty work
>Meaning you don't need immigrants
>Problem solved

can i go to his house?

DUDE IMAGINE NO BORDERS
IMAGINE NO RELIGION TOO
IMAGINE I DIDN'T SHOOT UP HEROINE
IMAGINE I DIDN'T BEAT MY WIFE

when does he start taking in refugees in his home then?

A fucking leaf. Of course.

i support your one world government ideals user for all the right reasons.

We both know never.

Why is the only argument to let in "undesirables is , they do muh jobs we dont want" which is completely false. Why not go about your position with a different perspective?

I dont agree with you at all, but you will never change minds recycling the same bullshit thats been said over the past 50 years.

This. DESU at the lowest levels of society migrants do in fact pose a risk to natural Americans. Now if you can prove to me that a person is more valuable simply by virtue of being born in this country I'll give you my hat.

Canada has some strict border laws. American's can't just go there without having a job already in Canada. Some youtuber was stopped and interrogated on why he was visiting, when he had a show to perform in Canada. Really Canada wants no borders? DO it. Let all of China, India and Africa invade. See how great life will be. Whatever funds you had for social programs will be depleted in a few months after you OPEN your borders to EVERYONE in the world.

Nice. Coming to your country for a shitty job and gibs. See you soon.

Is that right, Globalist?
And this has nothing to do with finally ridding yourself of those pesky Europeans that keep getting in the way of your one world government?
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

So you support a form of slavery then. Nice.

I worked with temporary foreign workers in Fort McMurray and they were the laziest, most disrespectful people I have ever encountered.

SO if land is for everyone and there's no borders, then why did the Standing Rock people complain about "their" land being encroached upon?

After all, if the land is for everyone, then they don't own any land to encroach.

FUCK OFF

Saged

Based rare flag

I don't know what your flag is but you sound too dumb to live. How shit is your country

Get the fuck out of America you lazy piece of shit. Go contaminate some other country with your sloth.

>We need Universal Basic Income because robots will take over all unskilled and semi-skilled jobs

>We need mass immigration because there won't be a large enough population to fill all the unskilled and semi-skilled jobs

>Now if you can prove to me that a person is more valuable simply by virtue of being born in this country I'll give you my hat.

they're more valuable here because they're native english speakers. they're also less likely to cause trouble if they have a job.

All shit posting aside, why do people who hate big business love letting them get away with ripping off immigrants? Also, the money they make doesn't even circulate in the host nation, it gets sent back home, where it helps devalue their own economy?

sounds like you want a slave caste.

So he would have no problem with bringing back Rhodesia then

>he actually supports the free market and freedom of movement
>he wants international capitalists to intentionally flood the labour market with immigrants to suppress wages and keep a bigger share of revenue for themselves

There is nothing on earth worse for a country, besides maybe communism, than freedom of movement.

Who said anything about slavery?

>less likely to cause trouble if they have a job
I really don't know where you get this idea but it's wrong besides all they do is bastardize the English language. Maybe I prefer Mexicans over American blacks. Nationalism seems stupid to me please give me some red pills on why I should care for someone simply because they were born in the same huge landmass I was. It is not like the blacks contribute to culture except to make it worse.

You know fuck all about economics or are in the 1%.

sage this thread

So we'll let in the ones who do that work, and send the fucking welfare moochers to stay in fucking Mexico.

>How shit is your country?
Very shit (hungary)

I'm not infavour of advocating for slavery. Thanks.

That's sad. you guys gave the world Franz Liszt.

No it's not you stupid fucking leaf.
Free market =/= international market.

Honestly this. I run a restaurant and i cannot find anyone to work as hard as the hispanics there. The lazy niggnoggs won't do it and the whites are all methed out

KEK

The day of the rake in near

You have zero understanding of economics.

There is not job that people refuse to do, only a wage they won't except. If there are no immigrants coming in the employer will have to raise wages.

If you meet someone in real life who uses the "immigrants work jobs no one else will do" argument you can dismiss everything they have to say for the rest of their life.

Oh also you should look into killing yourself.

Let in the immigrants who are actually willing to work and can respect western democracy. Immigrants (especially Muslims) who are unwilling to adapt to Western culture or respect western values are potential threats.

we need teh immigrance because lets have more multiculturul peepl

Get off multi generation welfare and work, problem solved.

They don't reject jobs, they reject the salary, that's different. If you wan people to work, pay them what they ask.

This is as stupid as trying o employ a doctor for 1$ a year and complaining nobody wants to be a doctor.

This is what you are told but it is not true. If there were no shit tier immigrants willing to work for cat food the wages would go up and employment in the long run would be the same. Things would cost more as a result. This is basic econ. Why is this so hard to believe. And please if you can prove me wrong I would like to hear it.

Don't these idiots usually work for less than minimum wage and live in squalid shitholes packed like sardines? Sounds like borderline slavery ese

There are no jobs that Canadians won't do.

There are only jobs that Canadians won't do at the shit wage that a TFW slave is willing to work for.

Thr moment you stop immigration, the wages will increase.

Most immigration is meant ti depress wages. If you are pro open borders, you are anti worker.

>Prove me wrong. For example, temporary foreign workers in Canada often stay late at work and never ask for a day off. They are great workers for low skilled jobs like McDonalds.
>lowering work place conditions it a good thing
>soon your kids will be able to get a job

Those low skilled jobs used to be for teenagers as a way to get some experience in the work force. Now they're a career for low IQ migrants, and because the pay is so bad taxpayers have to subsidize the rest of their income.

What happens then when all those low skilled workers are replaced by machines? There won't be any more jobs for them. You think they'll just leave?

YES, why are liberals so antilogic/science/white people/?

Following liberal logic Japan must not exist because they have a shrinking population and have said "Fuck you Judeo/Marxist shills. No niggers allowed. Ever."
Who does "the jobs that nobody wants" in Japan, space ghosts, caterpillars, garden gnomes?

As expected, no one here was able to point out any civilized reasons of why we should not let immigrants in our countries in the year 2017.

Why, they are not even needed? If you personally want to "help" them then do it on your own dime. Stop taking other people's money to feel good about your pompis self.

We need to bring down isreals walls OP

No one even tried, lol. They just repeat what liberals tell them. They don't even try to think for themselves.

business.financialpost.com/news/energy/ontario-manufacturers-eye-greener-pastures-stateside-as-hydro-rates-go-through-the-roof

hahahahaha

anyone else see the laterally flipped face of the merchant imprinted on the west bank?

Immigration keeps the economic growth away from poor people.

Let me translate that sign for you.

"YOUR LAND IS ALSO MY LAND NOW GIBS ME DAT."

Solution: lower wages to bring people in earlier and quicker so their economic value can grow.

>imagine all the people living for today!

Holy shit everyone is living like there is no tomorrow, Phil. The scene here at the East Point Mall is one of utter chaos. If it weren't for the armed guards we hired, I would not be here. I was in Beriut in the 80s, Somalia in the 90s, Iraq in the 2000s and South Ossetia & Crimea in this decade, but the level of depravity I have seen today send shivers down my spine: it just seems like people seed acting if no hell is below us, that only this moment matters, they truly are living just for today. This has left hundreds massacred and the streets littered with the. Odies of those caught unawares during this upheaval in morals.
> Carl, if I could interrupt
> we have footage from the borders, it looks as though people are streaming, climbing atop the bodies of those who have fallen to surmount the border wall. It appears that they have just stopped believing in countries. Imagine all those people, just Imagine...woah

Liberals care more about political correctness and multiculturalism than the damaging effects mass migration can have on their country.

No we don't

Those jobs will eventually be done by machinery and we don't need to pay their unemployment.

The damaging effect is what they want.

That's a lie. Immigrants lower wages.

youtube.com/watch?v=RR2JA8FTtlo

>shilling for outsourcing jobs to foreign slave class
>ignore cultural and social effects, just focus on muh shekels

You know what, I think you're right. After thinking about the subject more I've found no real reason why we need these people in our countries. We have too many welfare moochers here already and no room for more and yet we have these fucking annoying lib shits like JK Rowling saying we need to let more refugees in. We don't need the fucking refugees and we are not obligated to let them in. They shouldn't even be considered refugees, they aren't fleeing imminent danger and they've long past the nearest safe country. Thank you user for showing me the light.

Yes. We should focus on our own poor and not other people's poor. Not our responsibility.

Go open your doors, unlock your windows, blow a hole in the side of your house and leave your valuables out in the open. If everything goes well? We'll open the borders.

JK Rowling can afford to help the immigrants herself or isolate herself from them. Guess which ones she chooses? Lol it's this insane!

open borders for izrahell

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

You. I like you.

Jefferson Davis Was Right !!!