FRANCE YES

FRANCE YES

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/843542848645414912

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/06/french-police-brutality-in-spotlight-again-after-officer-charged-with
youtube.com/watch?v=eIncWvBxIng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leader of the protestors.
A young French supremacist by the name Samuel Hydeoux. He calls for a revolution.
It might escalate into violence and riots soon.

What are they protesting? Not enough terrorism?

of course it's another racist French native

kek

What are they protesting?
I saw an antifa flag but that's it.

Mon dieu, he can't keep getting away with this pas!

there are also communist flags

so in short they protest just because

Police brutality against non-whites

They protest against police brutality,because some cop assraped a nigger with a night stick a few weeks ago

Ah I see the police are already retreating.

They say it's a protest against police brutality.
Apparently a policeman shoved a baton up a nigger's ass a while ago:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/06/french-police-brutality-in-spotlight-again-after-officer-charged-with

What does the average french citizen think about this chaos?

Kek

Guys, I got a Sup Forumsitical science essay due on Wednesday. What do ? Also, can 1 (ONE) book count as multiple citations if you reference different parts ?

I need 7 sources minimum and haven't even started yet. I regret taking this fucking course, I'm a STEm major but kek'd at the pol abbreviation and took it as an elective. I'm so fucking tired. PLAS HALP !!!

Pic unrelated, I needed to get You's somehow

they still protest that shit?

>]
Answer me you Arab motherfucker

what the fuque

Just write some liberal shit and get the citations you need from the bottom of the wikipedia article.

What is the name of your school?

I refuse to help a fucking leaf

that are some nice explosives that they throw there

Sweet, sweet music to Le Pen 's ears.

No, one book does not count as multiple citations

Yeah, they eventually released the video. The guy was "raped" through his pants during less than a second, the baton slipped up his dirty ass a whole 2cm. Hard to say if it was intentional or not but this is some bullshit, he got manhandled, there wouldn't be any need for it if cunts like him weren't resisting arrest every time.

Fuck him, I wish they really did shove a baton up his ass, lying in a hospital bed like somebody took his kidneys or something. Fuck him and fuck Hollande for visiting him like he was some sort of martyr. We should shoot or deport animals like this piece of shit.

Oh, I'm just CERTAIN the nigger did NOTHING to provoke that treatment.

It's hard to control my power level especially when the leftists admit that cultural marxists pushed gay rights to abolish gender. (They admit this openly in their books, gay rights was founded to destroy gender and sexual preferences)

Can you even own guns in France if you aren't an imam?

fuck

what's it about? surely your school has a jstor / ebsco / whatever acess where you can browse for articles in the topic

also, unless it's a collection of studies, that book will count as one source. as a last resort you can look up a few titles from that book's bibliography and place references to those, but then you'd be no better than semi-educated libtard fucks.

be precise, be diligent, user.

What school do you go to?

>Hollande visiting him
well fuck that's just disgusting
especially considering what really happened according to what you said

I saw the details on Reddit. He was in Sunday School praying for world peace when Donald Trump reached out with White Power sorcery.

link to vid?

Well yeah, They're french

>mfw there's no one week without riots or big shits.
>mfw in 1 month it's election day
>mfw she will win

>Hydeoux

>They say it's a protest against police brutality

the truth is that guy was a snitch and his "pals" raped him for that, also his family stole money from muh program money

is it "I Am" or "We Are" Theo, I don't remember my french at all

i am
we are is 'nous sommes'

damn, should change it to that latter since ya'll are getting fucked so hard by long dark shafts

youtube.com/watch?v=eIncWvBxIng

He dindu nuffin and the cops raped him without even pulling down his undies because they're raycist. he only resisted arrest after trying to stop the cops from arresting another "youth". We're all so fucking sick of these animals, Can you imagine how comfy France would be without them?

Some footage from todays riots:

They're still protesting that shit when they have basically a new terrorist attack every week? lmao seriously fuck france

>they have basically a new terrorist attack every week?
"Isolated incidents by mentally unstable individuals."
"The fact that those individuals are quoting the coran and saying that allah is great is purely coincidental and irrelevant"

The rioters are hurting their cause at this point. The msm probably not going to report this, but the average Joe who has to put up with this shit will voice his grivences at the poll.

>the iberimoor calls others non-white

like poetry