What did Comey tell her?

What did Comey tell her?

Check drudge right now

No, Matt. Post it here.

Not matt..

But documents have shown that the Nsa was spying on trump, his family and campaign under obamas order..

Still no Russia connection

>if you continue trying to expose Mr. Putin you and your entire family will have an accident

Is all that being announced tomorrow? I saw the dems basically admitted it this morning.

Is this why she looks so fucking dejected?

Yeah, screen shot this.

Absolutely no link between trump and Russia
And...(the best part) illegal surveillance was used against trump.

Yep, King nigger is going to prison..

Bitch is 83 years old. Fucking retire already, jesus.

Why not die, or simply be euthanized?

Diane? We can't control the white nationalists any longer. We have to have soldiers to fight China in Africa. We have to have a New Colonization or you don't get your extra spoonful of caviar next week. Also, lay off Trump. You know he's not what you say he is. Any attack you persist in will be regarded as Treason from this point on.

You can't retire if you don't do any work.

So true! (In best trump voice)

That the Democrat plane is going down with no survivors.

Bill Clinton is a rapist

DUDE, HE CAN'T RAISE HIS HANDS ABOVE HIS HEAD OR SOME SHIT, THAT MEANS YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE HIM YOU DIPSHIT

DELETE THIS, NOW

INFOWARS.COM

She'll be replaced with some bigger piece of shit like Eric Garcetti

>was the oldest major party Presidential candidate ever 9 fucking years ago
>still in the senate

>the Democrat plane
Is that the Lolita Express which I've heard so much about?

>Literally became a senator like 6 months before I was born

FUCK! Thought something real was happening.

Drudge has a link saying the dems are running away from the Russia allegations against trump. Guess is there will soon be a formal renouncing by intelligence spokesman

Infowars Washington correspondent (Jerome Corsi - a real journalist) published corroborated story indicating the NSA had been monitoring trump for years prior to election (illegally?)

Obongo just took a 30 day vacation to some private island, shit may be going down

He fled to a non extradition island.

>shit may be going down

yeah obama and michelle's cock's down the throat of a 3 year old