The Leftist Indoctrination

My fellow Anons, I need to have advice on something that is taking place in my school community, and the actions that I am considering taking to curb it.

I am a Senior in high school, and it is starting to be the end of my final year at the high school that I love. However, from the time that I came here four years ago to now, things have changed around the community, and not for the better.

I have a group of comrades, and we are all what you would call Techies. We have a computer lab where we hang around, joke, work on stuff, show off what we finished last weekend, and mostly have a jolly time indulging in our interests of STEM.

Being Techies, the interest that the school has in us is only superficial, for the record, and thus we exist in a grey area of authority where we are technically under the school's authority, but we also have full capability to routinely run black ops and do things off the book.

That said, that means that we can be very, very politically incorrect in the name of humor. We joke routinely about diversity, LGBT people, gender identities, Leftists politics.
> A week ago me and another techie had a fantastic skit where we drew Korean symbols for different english words. For instance, for the Korean symbol for Japanese I drew a mushroom cloud. My friend drew the Korean symbol for "don't get caught", and it was two men mounting one another.

Anyway, the point is that I, along with other techies, more or less exist outside the authority of the school, we run our own show, and therefore I have seen the politicization and Leftist indoctrination of our school from a third person perspective.

> What is this indoctrination, what has been going on, well let me explain...

Two primary things that I have identified as primary sources of issue in the politicization of our school are :

> Identity Politics
> Diversity

Diversity is being pushed at our school by the Director of Multiculturalism and Diversity Education, which I know, is a bullshit job title, but she is the demagogue that I've identified as the source.

This Director is colored, an African American, and therefore has pushed pretty fiercely the manifesto of modern black politics in terms of black activism via BLM and the narrative of black oppression.

I've identified multiple black female students that appear to be her disciples, and they are prominent members within the school community, pushing for things like social justice and black pride.

Thanks to her, starting 2 years ago up until now, I have seen the formation of an affinity group, essentially a political club, for African American males, African American females, and African American students.

Something that I've more implicitly noticed in recent years, particularly this year, is the fact that all of our assembly speakers for the most part have been black. When I think about it, we haven't a white speaker in a while, and I feel strongly that said Director has a part in that being the case.

In the case of identity politics, the demagogue that I've identified as spreading the manifesto of that side of Leftist politics is our Sexual Education teacher, and to a lesser degree one of the teachers of the English department, a woman that is teaching my literature class currently as a matter of fact.

Both of these persons are women. The first teaches the LGBTQ+ directory of sexualities and genders as fact in the sex ed course, and teaches gender identity as a spectrum. She is also a fairly hard core vegetarian with a near fetish level love for yoga. She would always show films during lunch on the summer sex ed course, the one I took, that act as propaganda for her viewpoints.

This Sex Ed teacher is the leader of the GSA at our school, or the Gender and Sexual Alliance, that propagates the LGBT agenda, normalizing and enforcing the normality of things such as gender identity.

She is also a massive enforcer of safe spaces, making places such as classrooms explicitly and aggressively policed spaces, with politically incorrect language being stomped out nearly instantly.

Last year, her and another student, a Senior at that time, had an entire day called "R-word day" where people would sign their allegiance to her against the use of the word "retard", regardless of context, and an implicit pledge to police the use of such a word. (none of the techies signed, as I expected)

The aforementioned English teacher is the leader of the women's affinity group, pushing the feminist agenda at our school, and nearly eliminating public dissent for things such as modern feminist doctrine and most recently the "Day Without Women". Dissent was still there, particularly among the techies, but in a private sense considering our relationship to authority.

Another person related to the enforcement of identity politics in the school is the Technology Education administrator, who is a very good man who I shall not name, but who is also responsible for the formation of a "Girls Who Code" group at the school, a club that perverted and eradicated the remnants of the more hardcore programming club that I had started.

I initially looked at that girls coding club with first apathy, then intrigue and then disgust. At first I couldn't care less, but then I wished to see how it would actually do. When I saw how it fared, and took a long look at its image and realized it was nothing more than a demagogue of identity politics perverting the field of computer programming that I was so passionate for, I began to have a fired hatred of its mission.

I forgive him for this, for I strongly suspect that the administration coerced the idea into him.

wew lads thats a lot of words

Speaking of the administration, that leads onto my next point against the school.

Earlier I had gotten into trouble for making some "unsafe" comments for school. The resulting meeting with the Dean of Students and School Administrator lead to a discussion about me being politically incorrect in the school. The school administrator advised me to make sure that the school remained a safe space (I made sure I didn't snicker), however, in saying that he made me realize that both of the men that I was talking to, men that I respected up until that point, were not figures acting on authority, but rather acting on obedience.

The Director of Multiculturalism and Diversity education, the Sex Ed teacher, the English teacher, and all of the students that looked up to them and practically speaking served them, were all demagogues, influences, preachers and dominators of Leftist doctrine in the school, and they, in the early years of my high school career, had used the politics contemporary of our time to push an agenda that essentially made puppets out of the administration.

I sensed in that room, though did not make it visibly clear, that these men were cucks, people acting in obedience, accepting the status quo and in the case of my political incorrectness and the protection of the safe spaces, fiercely guarding it.

This discovery of the puppeteering going on at the school I had made me look more clearly among the student body, and I realized that those black students, those queers and preachers of Leftist doctrine, were a very minor minority with a very major influence.

In short, I realized that the vast majority of the student body simply didn't care. They were like me and the techies, they would sooner laugh at feminism, LGBT and identity politics and BLM that take it seriously, however, unlike the techies they were well the authority of the administration, and through their use of social media, something I do not partake in for good reason, they are well within the attack range of these student demagogues.

If I were to give a number, I would say that at least 75% of the student body is either not in favor or apathetic towards Leftist doctrine.

It is clear in the Senior Lounge, when me and my fellow Seniors have their time alone together, we show our true colors, we speak out amongst one another against what we obviously see as bullshit.

But, we do nothing about it.

That is what is making me so frustrated with the new status quo, is that it is obviously not populist, and hinges on the apathy or fear of the population.

In the modern day, pacification is no different from surrender when it comes to the Leftists.

Writing out these entries on Sup Forums is not only a way for me to encapsulate the enemy in my mind, but to also be the revolutionary leader, the populist that this school needs.

However, I need time for my studies, and even if I had time to make propaganda and post it around the school covertly, which I can definitely do, I will be kicked out as easily as I was found.

However, there is something that all Seniors do at our school, and it is called a Senior Project.

A Senior Project is whatever we want it to be, and it is something that we work for 2 weeks after taking our AP exams (though nothing is stopping me from working on it earlier, which I am).

How are you going to fight this?

My Senior Project idea which I am currently in alpha production of (creative work, engine research, asset development and music development) is using the Chocolate Doom source port of the Doom Engine to create a new game that I shall not name, as this is the first time that anyone outside of myself and some close friends knows about it, but will be something that will be playable when showcasing to the school.

I was thinking about striking out against the politically correct atmosphere of our school in implicit methods, putting in secrets that go along the lines of my usual humor.

> One idea I have currently is to make a secret level called "Change For Haiti" where you play as a sheep and you rescue Haitians with magnitude 7 powers from a coming storm and resultant flood.

I would like to hear any other suggestions regarding secrets I could put into the game.

To those who would like to know, the fight against the Leftists does not end with me or my class, the techies consist of quite a few underclassmen who shall take the torch and not graduate for at least a few more years.

Additional ideas that are currently being developed :

> Making some personal teacher friends and the school administrator arch demons of hell.

> Basing the demonic tongue off of Hebrew.

> Making the school a playable level, and putting some secrets such as a sex dungeon in the sex ed room filled with cucumbers and yoga mats (for the sex ed teacher)

Those are some others that I have right now.

> secrets I could put into the game
Something about how Haitians clearly can't govern themselves.

Our school has a partnership with a school in Haiti, so I tend to bash on that quite a bit with humor.

> Basing the demonic tongue off of Hebrew.
Nah, Arabic or Turkish. So much more guttural and more phlegm involved.

Okay user you tell me are you looking to make more in jokes with you and your techie friends or are you wanting to make a statement.

The Senior Project is a good way for me to fight this, considering the whole project for me is a last hurrah to go out of the school with such a massive boom that the local Japanese will get cancer.

Alternatively, one idea I've developed with a friend that is not with the techies per se, but someone who hangs out with us is the formation of a European affinity group at the school.

It would be an affinity group that celebrates European culture, and we practice various European languages and read and study prominent texts of European philosophy and political theory.

It would be called :

> The Pan European People's Entente

Also, one more thing I forgot to mention, this whole affinity group thing is just another side effect of the implementation of identity politics within the school.

When I was a freshman, me and another student, Sam, fought against this at the school's diversity conference debate. We argued that these affinity groups are echo chambers, and would not facilitate actual political discussion. We were right considering what I've observed this year considering the political climate and the election.

I guess the idea that I'm going with this is that I've observed that people do not agree with the Leftists are too afraid to speak out against, so in being so overtly against such politics in my Senior Project, so explicitly against the status quo, that others will be more willing to speak up.

> I'm happy to take suggestions on what to do if you have them!

Thing is, whatever I do has to either be very implicit and drawn out to avoid identification, or very explicit, explosive and public considering the fact that the school administration, as a puppet of the demagogues, are well within their authority to get rid of me or silence me through threat of riddance.

This Senior Project would not be the first time that I've done this sort of thing. I've developed it into a model of making operations, what I coined the "blitzkrieg" in which I plan everything well in advance, and quietly, and then spring it on people, allowing the demagogues and therefore administration to be absolutely blind to my activities through their student spies until it is far too late.

>such a massive boom that the local Japanese will get cancer

Gave me a good kek.

I suggest putting in two weapons that can be either dual wielded or used seperately - A sickle and a hammer - and making both weapons either complete and total shit, or just making them not work. A lot of the leftys who partake in the spreading of identity politics are either commies or commie sympathizers, so this might be a subtle way of bashing them.

Also, something to clarify, some of you may be thinking, okay, they are secrets, how is anyone supposed to find them.

I will be making the game's first episode as part of the Senior Project, and will distribute the WAD to the school with instructions on how to install and set up Chocolate Doom and the WAD on DOSBox.

I will choose secrets that will particularly make an impact and show them to the school on presentation day.

The point of this at the end of the day is to push the boundaries of what is acceptable at the school. With all of this identity shit, political correctness and safe space nonsense, no one has the balls to go all out creatively. Through my Project, I want to encourage that, or in other words, break the chains.

Ooh, nice idea user. I wasn't planning on putting a melee weapon but I will definitely put that in, I can just see the animation right now, hmmm.

Originally the idea was to just have the base weapon be a model 1886 shotgun, then I decided on using a pulse rifle adaption, but in actuality, the original original idea that I had for entirely different project, the idea of using a .44 magnum as the starting weapon, combined with a sickle as a last resort, may actually be the best one.

I guess I'll have to put Sup Forums in the credits now, that will be interesting to see the reaction to!

As much as many of us would like you to stand up against this kind of indoctrination, let's be honest here you'd probably get kicked out or at least heavily reprimanded in the last few months.
If you and your techie friends are ready to accept that kind of risk i suppose you could try to organize, start a petition or something.
You say many others feel the same way but are too afraid of being singled out and facing consequences. Sometimes they just need a little push, get the ball rolling and more will join in, gradually shaking off that fear. That game might just be it if you can get it to become popular enough among the other students.
You would have to gather a lot of support to get the cucks in charge to leave, but yeah it could be done.
Sup Forums can aid you, godspeed user

Me and the techies that have become particularly involved in fighting Leftism at the school have realized this.

We decided to take a more implicit approach to things. We are sowing dissent against this politically correct, safe space culture within younger generations of students. The jokes that we pass translate to our stance on these things. Humor is a way, I've personally seen through my work, of lowering the guard of the audience, and making them more open to the ideas put forth to them. I see it right now in the freshman and sophomores, they are a whole lot more dismissive of this sort of culture than even my class was.

In time, we do not need to kick out the teachers per se, but rather nullify their power. We will be put down if we fight against them directly, and efforts prior to kick teachers out have not ended well, the need of the school to maintain a reputation of inclusivity and diversity will make sure of that, however, what we can do is make sure that their measures towards insuring more Leftist doctrine in the school practically fail, resulting in a school student body that is at first apathetic and, as more generations pass the torch, increasingly opposing to Leftist doctrine.

Right now, while I am still at the school, I will not reveal the identities of the demagogues, for I know and the techies know who they are, and therefore we can fight them in memetic warfare and weaponized autism.

I appreciate the offer of help Sup Forums, I will call upon you if I need it. I fear our school may take things to far, and that is when weaponized autism will rain from the sky and BTFO the face of the Earth.

Until then, good bye my comrades.

K, keep me posted.

i see, in that case making them a laughing stock of the entire school is perhaps ideal.
The game can do that, but it won't be hard for them to point the finger if they see through it and get angry (likely).
Lots of other ways, from pranks to debates, but best discuss that with your mates.
Keep us posted.

I will, thank you.

is your intention to get them angry?

because you can easily put an lgbtq flag and burn it in the game

Be cautious user, If the school can find any reason to expel you or withhold your diploma they will. If there's a way to make a version for your school project with a few subtle jabs here and there and a secret version you can slide under the table to any other students interested that might be better. You can make the secret version as harsh as you want it.

Dumb faggot.

This is why the left is gaining traction and we aren't. They're willing todo anything it takes o get this shit going. Protests, events, readings, and plans.

We just meme and shit post. Half of us are too scared to say we supported Trump.

This is the core of the problem.

Icefrog nerf techies pls

a 'safe space' room with happy music playing and puppies and shit with demons drinking hot cocoa and complaining about the light skinned demons

Makes me wonder what state he was in, because how the hell these nut jobs got into his school?

Is this the plot for Rushmore 2?