Are you redpilled on skin care pol ?

Are you redpilled on skin care pol ?

What do you do to take care of your skin ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8MZX05wUPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the most political question ever asked on Sup Forums

gay

>acne ridden cucks detected

I spend more time than your average slut taking care of my sissy body and skin. Luckily im natural smooth :3

Exfoliating facewash with microbeads
Facial Toner
Light moisturizer.

I've been doing it for a while now and i still look younger than my age despite being a raging alcoholic for the last 10 years.

>having to put lotion on all the time

nigger detected

something something mouse experiment

Drink water
Sleep well (attempt)
Be healthy
Don't waste money on garbage products

Cold showers.
Go ahead... take the red pill..

>being this much of a sissy

Might as well grow out some pig tails throw on a tube top and suck dick.

Milk baths and the blood of Vietnamese woman from the Vietnam war

I have mild psoriasis and immuno-suppressants don't play well with me. Hydrocortizone cream and moisturizers get me through the cold winters without my skin cracking and bleeding.

Aztec healing clay, African black soap, and hyaluronic acid is all you need for an aesthetic face.

i use a couple of things like face wash and exfoliate a couple times a week.

but the best thing i noticed was cutting cheese from my diet i get very few spots. Everytime i ate cheese i would get a breakout of zits. I think if i cut milk as well it may help even more but i like my cereals and cups of tea obviously

>take amphetamine, caffeine, and niccotine
>drink water
>shower
>don't ever sleep
seems to work well enough

>Cold showers.

Exfoliate with coffee grounds.
Use all natural witch hazel.
Cetaphil is best moisturizer.

I'm 28 and still get acne on my face. D-does that mean I'm high-t?

There is nothing positive about hot showers, enjoy balding from destroying your natural scalp oils with boiling water you dumb fuck.

I actually don't care if some dude wants to make his eyes pop.

But why fucking force it down everyone's throat. They're saying "you don't know what you want, we know what you want"

There are too many causes and different kinds of acne to say without any further information.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Elidel.

It also makes your balls suck into to your body.

Gallon and a half of water, slather myself in vitamin E oil that also has avacado sunflower and citrus oils. My arms are always noticeably shiny.

I don't know what it is but I always get a raging boner when I take a cold shower

I wash it.

Vanity is always unattractive, but particularly so in men.

I use pH neutral soap. That's all anybody needs.

Drink water.
Eat well.
As much vitamin A as my liver can handle.
Nothing basic (pH) ever touches my face.

>prescription only
I'll have to talk to a doc anyway. Thanks.

Maybe 60 years ago

So would i be better off taking a hot shower and then switching it to cold for a few minutes before i get out ?

>New wave of (((skin care)))

Not falling for that faggotmaking scheme jude.

Anybody have good remedies for blackheads on your nose?

Works very well. Topical immuno suppressant.

>Not taking the accutane pill
It's like you want your babies to not have birth defects that expand their minds and/or skulls.

Aren't microbeads sort of being phased out?

stupid kikes trying to make men buy makeup lmao.

1000mg krill oil + Ubiqiunol every day makes my skin fucking godlike all the time

and my brain

salicylic acid, deoderant, shampoo, and axe body spray are literally the only non dental body care products that anyone needs ever.

Am I a pretty girl user?

This. If you use skincare products on your skin, even if only on the soles of your feet - you're a faggot.
That's all there is to it.

"B-but there's noth-"
No. You're a faggot. Go kill yourself.

I wanna buy u all the uggs and ipads in da worl bby girl

>Problem with nose

youtube.com/watch?v=J8MZX05wUPY