We all are MGTOW

Masculinity has been confused by feminism

Many of our males even pol have lost touch with true masculinity

MGTOW is left pretending to be pol
Advocating not having children or not dating women is not real masculinity

bump for a bud

Iron Pill Lad... I like it

>not dating women is not real masculinity

what, do you realy want to go through the pain of dealing with western bitches?

Concern yourself with women, and you will achieve nothing.

Women are submissive they will follow real masculinity and adapt and grow into real femininity

Reason western women are a pain is because real men have disappeared.

Civilization has always been driven by MEN!

Men need to stand up and take initiative.

Feminism tells to to wait for other to do work for you.

Masculinity =self -reliance. You take responsibility and women will follow!!!

Masculinity has suffered
Western women are victims of feminism

Real men produced civilization real man can fix it.

YES!

Women an an ADDITION to man's life NOT the center.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Post relevant pictures and educational material to iron pill lads.

We must re-discover what it means to be a man!

We need Iron Pill Lad relevant memes.

>VWomen are submissive they will follow real masculinity and adapt and grow into real femininity
False. Even masculine alpha dudes get cucked.

Explain

Any books you'd recommend reading about this OP?

>Rollins
Don't pay much attention to him. Manly (maybe) but he's bluepilled on a lot because he had one black friend when he was a kid

as for books, check out

I don't know books I want to know too but this guy is somewhat relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=-2FWwyBY8Rk

There.

There it was. I was testing you and you failed.

While I am interested in aggressive and manly men I am more interested in real male qualities that build civilizations and shape history or make women follow and submit

Is not just about getting women but about fixing and uncucking ourselves and our western world

He's smarter than you for sure

you see, women are sluts by nature and will cuck you no matter how you are if they see the chance. You can find exaples of this thouh out the History.

Ernest Hemighway is considered to be very manly

>Hemingway

Honestly, he's all you really need in my opinion. But there are a lot of good resources these days

>Roosevelt

He fuckin started this whole problem; all the shit FDR and his legacy created were only possible because stewardship makes us more a monarchy than republic.

Stop the meme, it's how the left covers their tracks in oversaturated federal power. Teddy was a nice guy I'm sure, but his time as president- even if he did good stuff- was treacherous and treasonous to the founding principles of the US.

Oh shit TRUE

Hahaha

I will try again with a different picture suggest a new male alpha figure user

A: Different Roosevelt
B: Implying it was the Fed that started everything

Learn some history

>tfw going to file some documents about my military conscription
>mom insists she should go

fuck

>what, do you realy want to go through the pain of dealing with western bitches?

Real men TAME Them bitches.

Correct

Watch/read Taming of the Shrew

No dumbass, though King Cripple did do the majority of the mass-powercreep via the new deal, Teddy gave a doorway to ALL of it via the introduction of Stewardship (google it, dumbass) and pseudo-populism that appealed to laziness rather than work. And- beyond that- started this whole theory that the press must be didactically heeded and to question it is evil and unconstitutional.

It was he that started """"conservationist"""" movements, which gave TONS of money and regulatory power to the fed. And, in addition to all that, his administration was the one that started the idea that 'the world is too big for the individual,' and so the fed has to control everything. There's nothing manly there at all.

Why don't you learn some history, friend.