Seriously though why does he keep going golfing?

Seriously though why does he keep going golfing?
Didn't he say he'd be working instead of going golfing all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25z4NxPqKak&t=1564
golfdigest.com/story/weve-crunched-the-numbers-and-its-official-president-obama-played-a-lot-of-golf-while-in-office
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is with presidents and golf? I mean I enjoy the sport too but why specifically do they go golfing so much instead of any other recreational activity?

It's a stressful job and it looks like a good way to unwind.

He doens't you keep reporting the same pic from 2 years ago. Also slide thread, happening here

Easy to chat between shots with the other elites.

>Breaking911
>The president is golfing

how is this remotely breaking news or a crisis scenario

didnt care about clinton golfing, didnt care about bush golfing, didnt care about obama golfing and I dont care about trump golfing, the real question is why the fuck arent YOU golfing?

A lot of the time he's golfing diplomatically, if it makes you feel any better

He does it for free

lmao @ how much he was ragging on Obama for golfing and vacationing all the time. then does it ten times as hard. what a fucking fag.

Make America Golf Again

Technically he does it for $1

And we're getting our money's worth, that's for sure

He goes to his own resorts.

So he's taking tax payer money and putting it into his own bank account.

>What the fuck is with presidents and golf?

I seriously don't get it either. Not with Obama and not with Trump. They're THIS obsessed with golf even though they know the whole world is watching and many/most would criticize them for this? I mean if the spotlight was on me for anything I'd try to limit the amount of silly pointless games that I was seen playing.

So far the only documented instance of Trump going golfing since he became president was the weekend that he was entertaining the prime minister of Japan.

Stop getting trolled by fake news.

Golf is fun man and a good way to unwind with some friends or colleagues. I criticized Obama for a lot of shit but I never saw a problem with him or any president playing golf.

Because its one of the most common and effective business techniques for getting buddy-buddy with people. Hey Senator why don't you come to my resort for a round of golf?

these fucking lying shills

It's where elites go to have their "casual" meetings and light competition.

Elites like to get good at golf because it is the modern day version of dueling. Only difference is they play this "duel" between friends as well as enemies. You'd he amazed to know how many huge decisions have been made under the pretenses of golfing matches.

>WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump is one frequently teed-off POTUS. With visits to the links at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach on both Saturday and Sunday, he brought the number of his golfing trips to 11 since taking office eight weeks ago.

>anything that I don't like to hear is FAKE NEWS!!!! WAHHH

HE IS NOT GOLFING ENOUGH

Trump plays off 2.8
Obama plays off 13
Trump is better

Obama played over 300 rounds of golf in his 8 years.

What kind of asshole plays golf on weekends when he's getting paid a whopping 1 dollar salary per year.

That fucking lazy prick should be working 24/7.

But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Something tells me he takes a cart. The game has gone to shit since the invention of the golf cart. For one thing it opened the door to disgusting fat bodies and woman. RIP golf, Scotland. Don't even get me started on that nigger, he was not a natural talent but a fucking robot made by some nigger military goon.

If he goes golfing more than Obama I swear.

>is using taxpayer money to take trips to his privately owned resort
>basically pocketing millions

I hope you off yourself soon

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been hilarious watching this guy crash and burn, but seriously we can't let him get three under par.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just doing it to screw with all the leftists that blew off the complaint when Obama was doing it

He's been golfing on the weekends for literally decades. He owns golf courses around the world. Why on earth did anyone think he was going to stop golfing now? It's good exercise for a man his age.

I'll gladly fund trump's recreational activities in exchange for saving the fucking country

obongo did nothing good for us, that's the difference

the amount of leaf faggetory ITT is too high. time to rev up the raken

Everything every president has ever done is salary plus expenses (tax payer money)

Obama playing golf also cost tax payers billions

Nobody has quantified any of it

>off yourself

I'll off myself on your pretty face how about it faggot

3 million/weekend. 156x4

America has truly gone Idiocracy.

the WH staff and others encourage the president to go golfing a lot so that the president is in a better mood overall.

It's an incredible sport
What's Sup Forums handicap?
I'm about 16 handicap. Trump is a 2 or scratch I believe.

This doesn't work when HE himself complained about it too.

>Why on earth did anyone think he was going to stop golfing now?
because he said he would if he won. he wouldn't have time to leave the white house because he'd be working so hard

its a weekend. chil the fuck out. if you actually worked at a real job you would know.

Trump needs a place away from the bugged white house

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been hilarious watching this guy crash and burn, but seriously we can't let him get three under par.

You where NEVER a Trump supporter. There has been no crashing or burning of any sort. All in your head you filthy Democrat.

I don't know fuck about golf.
My dad plays it with his business buddies but I don't fuck with it. I smoke cigarettes and drink beer. Thats my golf.

Hard to wiretap grass

source

I watched dozens of rallies online, attended two of them personally, and watched every debate, primary and general and don't recall hearing anything of the sort from him himself or from Sup Forums

>leaf still posting the same old fake news.

don't you usually open with that debunked pic of the Obama's job creation?

>but seriously we can't let him get three under par

Yeah, he's probably fed up of only being to communicate with his staff by passing physical notes while in the WH, or else risk anything he says being leaked to WaPo/NYT the next day.

youtube.com/watch?v=25z4NxPqKak&t=1564

It's a physical activity outdoors with others that allows plenty of time for conversation, so it isn't as stuffy as sitting around in a boardroom in a suit just staring at the other person the whole time. It's also an activity that the elderly can take part in because it isn't very strenuous.

hes arguement is obama is golfing while the country is falling apart

meanwhile whut he is doing is golfing while the country becomes great again

this is there difference

This. Based leaf

>No article ever mentions Obamas $120 billion dollar trip to Africa.

The nigger didn't do his fucking job for 8 years. Trump has already made a bigger impact in 2 months

It's a Scots rite thing

it's the only place Trump's conversations aren't bugged

It has been said by quite a few people that the biggest business deals in the world don't happen in the board rooms, but on the golf course. Considering all the shit he's getting done, I'd say that that is pretty accurate.

Golf is a place where you can be secluded and do business. It's not the sport, it's the culture that surrounds the sport. If you're good at Golf you're probably pretty intelligent and a math wizard. Takes patience and a lot of practice to be good unless you're a proven natural winner like Trump.

Although, I don't agree that he should be playing all this golf with North Korea and the Vault 7 stuff I think it gives him a chance to get away from Washington RINOs and people who generally want to sell out the country. Plus, he's only the President so any action that he takes will only be blocked by the Supreme Court.

Does a republican majority congress have anything to do with making his job easier?

Well, trump is so into golf he owns PGA tour level courses

If you've never played golf, 95% of the time is just enjoying the scenery and talking.

Essentially golfing is a business meeting in a more relaxed environment.

obama wasn't fucking doing his job though.

when Bannon can finally dispose of Ryan is when things will get easier

Obama was golfing literally 2 - 3 times a week. Trump does it once and the media goes haywire.

Hint hint. There's no way trump can spend enough money on vacations to even begin to dent how much he saved by cutting all federal programs.

a sport for the elites to meet and converse

is trump actually golfing because i see the same 2+ year old photos or is it because he goes to florida they assume he's golfing trying to make him look like a fool for criticizing obama

Drumpf has spent more taxpayer money on golf vacations, self congratulatory rallies, and a cuck tower for Melania and Barron (because they don't want to be seen with Drumpf) than Obama spent on leisure in his entire 8 years of presidency.

>party of """fiscal responsibility"

Why would he pay at his own resorts?
retard

Kek, maybe if you lefties stopped threatening to rape melanin she'd be cheaper to transport.

fucking kek

looked up 'trump golf' on google. exclude the pics of him holding a golf club for a photo op or something, he's golfing on like 3 different scenarios, with OP pic shown in like 50 different angles

See

>Seriously though why does he keep going golfing?

Obama spent one entire year of his 8 on a Golf course.

The man seriously only has a few more good years left in him, before he will be physically unable to play

Obama golfed and didn't get fuck all done as president (and whatever he did do, was garbage)

Trump is golfing and getting shit done.

Funny how all of these golf claims use the exact same picture. Really makes you think.

Good exorcize.

>Obama spent one entire year of his 8 on a Golf course.
How can you possibly believe this?

Exactly

#GolfGaters pls go

>How can you possibly believe this?

Cuz he literally did

golfdigest.com/story/weve-crunched-the-numbers-and-its-official-president-obama-played-a-lot-of-golf-while-in-office

He played 306 rounds of golf, it's not a year but it's damn close to a round a day for an entire year

Barry played once every 9 days, Trump has done it once a weekend and lefties are shitting their pants

Let me drop a real truth bomb for you.

>2009 Obama gets elected
>His goal is to shift the way politics is handled across the world
>Meanwhile Trump is building golf courses all over the world.
>Obama begins to set the world of politics to golfing
>If two countries have issues, it is settled with golfing
>mfw Trump is literally preparing for the greatest battle of humanity
>He has the homefield advantage on his golf courses
>Fake news media will tell you hes wasting time
>tfw hes BTFO'ing the entire world one hole at a time

President Trump probably works 70 hours a week, asshats can cut him some slack.