youtube.com/watch?v=OUmUMbgAoog
youtube.com/watch?v=B1Yw-ClM5M0
youtube.com/watch?v=nt0C7yVhkaY
youtu.be/rV6SmY04WdE
youtube.com/watch?v=NeooHiX4oH0
youtube.com/watch?v=KC5H9P4F5Uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too goddamned skinny

this feels terrible in your hands like you could do some serious damage and it just takes me out of the act

women should be 130-150, 25% bodyfat depending on height

I'm 5'9" 145 probably 15% bodyfat and I need skinny girls. I used to fuck this girl who was like 5'1" 98lb and it was great senpai.

Now I just get "muh thicc" girls and it sucks. My last gf wasn't that big she was 5'6" 135lb and she was too tall or too thicc, had to break her off.

Seriously where do I find a skinny girl, seems like all the guys are chubby chasers so it should't be hard right?

>pic not related

5'6 135 is guaranteed nice man damn

they need to look and feel healthy. and i'll say this: the skinnier chicks always are the most disgusting in terms of bad breath, pussy odor, disgusting eating habits and farting and loose pussies

i'm not saying thicc, but look at the pic of this chick on the boat where even a small bathing suit bottom is loose like a diaper she's just got nothing

they need to have bodyfat. i'm 5'11 190 and as jacked as the day is long and would fuck a fat chick on film all day before i would touch one of these bonepile sluts with the bad teeth and pussy odor

honestly i wont even lie i despise fat people but a fat chick with a big fat ass and juicy fat thighs and titties and a gut like the fertility statues from mesopotamia is strictly built for hard fucking

just stop posting this gay shit and buy a rope

>posting literal whores
How is that attractive or desirable in any way?

Did Lil Debbie ever have nudes? I know kreayshawn had some

>tfw you'll never see Lil Debbie irl doing that arm thing in the go hard music video

Cuz she thin

>Wigger rapper
>racist nationalist

Choose one

she looks like a light skinned california spic with fake blonde hair.. also, brown eyes

She says nigga tho and defended it

I had a fat one once

She's italian

As a long time Lil Debbie stalker I can tell you she's bluepilled as fuck. Total feminist scum. Do you even follow her on twitter?

Trump-supporting women are best women.

im not defending the essence of this posting but there's something about that nose/mouth combo combined with the excessive eye makeup that makes her face look hot

but the essence of this post is about skinny chicks and thats why it is poor form

i can totally see why facially she is attractive

You don't want a nationalist like yourself. You want a woman who will PUT UP with a nationalist like yourself. My wife hates most of my views but it keep me grounded. She's not even a leftists I'm just that far right at this point. You never want anything permanent with someone just like yourself find someone that compliments.

>admitting that youre racist
ZULUL XD

she ain't thin, look at those hips. shes hot as fuck, but the right weight. fuck skinny bitches, i want a baby birthin chick.

She's 1.61m (5.28 ft in burger units).

youtube.com/watch?v=mn6NrWsaZU8

I GOT DAT PURPLE...DRANK...I CAN BAKE A CAKE

>tattoos
You should be dead

What?

Honesty I don't like tattoos on girls but I'd put up with them for her. I do like piercing dyed hair and makeup though

i want a cute anarchist gf. either political direction

>gay shit
>still acting like nobody noticed
bait thread. SAGE

Yeah, nigga. If she said nigger it would be a different story.
In commiefornia, especially in the bay its not uncommon for white people to say nigga

Her nose is qt af, would bang lil debbie

ok muhammed i had nothing to do with this thread you faggot

facially she is nice but it's probably makeup, yeah.

i don't even know what you're trying to say

IT'S A TRANNY

>Lil Debbie

Jordan Capozzi, rapper...
Nah, here is a real female artist...

youtu.be/o6rBK0BqL2w

is it? alright, you got me. fucking hell the world is getting to crazy. best thing you can do as a man is never drink alcohol.

Wow she is gross af.

>lil debbie

hell yeah

wrong, best thing you can do is drink alone

Looks like Lauren Southern.

>Jordan Capozzi

Wait...it's a tranny or what, i can't find anything?

>tfw you remember kreayshawn posting

i've been trying it man

my chick stopped by tonight and i brushed my teeth twice after she said she was coming because i didn't want to hassled about it

but i am drinking alone at a suicidal pace lately. i'm waking up with hangovers and drinking is on my mind immediately.

I'd fuck that skeleton.

>Looks like a man
Wow, sexist much?

>that discgusting round face

That's lil debbie's name retard.

I have had a thicc girl and a normal size girl that were afraid of black people and thought their problems were always their fault. Never had 14/88 but I am working on it

You call Tina S disgusting, your the fucktard here, wigger Bob...

Look at those fingers bro, her ring can't even fit all the way on one of them.

>tattoos
>ever

w r o n g

Just wait until AI and sexbots become advanced enough. You will be able to get a nazi AI gf that's better than human roasties.

women are dying for a man to take the lead

regardless of how they look they have terrible self-esteem and i have dated clenbuterol + anavar fitness chicks from the gym as well as fat slob beer drinking slob chicks who queef in their sleep

just get one who is facially-attractive and mold her through leadership into the body-type that makes your dick hardest

screenshot this post you fucking faggots

>Look at those fingers bro

OO, i see...your a manlet with no muscles...

how much do you booze a day?

What kind of goddamn Juggalos or wiggers of all genres listen to this?

youtu.be/ckoK4UAhMSY

lately in will drink a pint of vodka every 2-3 days

but what i'm saying is that the whole pint gets consumed in one-sitting

Now if only she had a penis

I am not a manlet (5'9") but I do have no muscles.

girls need to be petite and femenine, not sausage fingers tier

>real female artist...
>real female artist...
>posts a tranny

I used to drink that in a night, everyday for like a year maybe 2.

That was like age 19-21. I'm 22 now, still drinking, probably have some health problems

>I am not a manlet (5'9")

I've got some bad news, Bubba...

>wanting to fuck lefty musician qts
>not kimposting
Fuck outta here, scrub.

>>real female artist...
>>posts a tranny

Your too low IQ to appreciate neo-classical metal, Billy Joe

youtu.be/XpASSx0ecTU

thanks user

makes me feel better. i'm offseason in terms of work and i own my own small business in construction. the boredom is fucking killing me. but i'm worried because when i used to get drunk i'd wake up feeling so awful. and i still do, but the difference is now i'm thinking about drinking when before the very thought would make me gag

Your bitch is tired as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=OUmUMbgAoog

Lil debbies real voice :25

shes white as fuck. she poses as a wigger for the shekels.

>neo-classical metal

>not willing to swallow the Swedish Brown Pill
cuck detected
youtube.com/watch?v=B1Yw-ClM5M0

Well i'm sure you only drink at night. So did I, guess it might kill you.. Could be worse I guess.

At least I never got violent or anything because of my drinking and I never get behind the wheel. The worst thing i've done is fuck girls no rubber because I was too drunk or some shit. Also made an ass out of myself quite a few times but nothing serious. I'm probably going to the bars to do that tonight, I have a problem but it's not as bad as it used to be, I only drink like 3 or 4 days a week now. We'll see where it goes

you need to be 18

it couldn't be more unflattering and she still looks fine. good, even. stick to jerking off to cartoons until the guilt overwhelms you

>everything is a jew conspiracy
>literally everything

That video is fucking discgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=nt0C7yVhkaY

This is the real redpill, lil debbie is so fucking hot, christ.. Her attitute is hot too, and I like shy girls but for some reason I love her

Yeah i know, you need at least a 110 IQ to appreciate it...your IQ is just too low, Bubba Dean.

youtu.be/rV6SmY04WdE

racism is bluepilled

yes i dont do anything dangerous. but i still feel absolute dread when i check my phone the next morning. i've never done anything damaging, but shit i cringe about, but i am always worried i will have fucked my whole life up when i go to check my phone

it's just so boring to not drink liquor

shes like 4'11" and 90 pounds soaking wet and got BLACKED

You drunk, chief?

yes, sorry

>but i still feel absolute dread when i check my phone the next morning.

Haha, I know that feel i've done some really cringey shit too especially when I used to get drunk and high every night and wake up. I still say cringey dumb shit at the bar but everyone is drunk and i've seen other people (normies) do way worse

I know the feel to just drink liquor for fun. It makes vidya more fun and music WAAAY better, it makes political videos way better too. Also triggers nostalgia so I listen to old music. I'm not really a high energy active drunk so I like to drink by myself and never during the day or if I have something important to do. I still manage to get wasted though.

>those fingers

It's called being a guitarist.

kek, I haven't seen a Vigier guitar since Stanley Jordan in the late 80s. Didn't realize they were still around.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeooHiX4oH0

Only 500 a years are made...

i live twice

cunt

guy i feel this this is our thread right now and need to share this one as a counterpoint here

youtube.com/watch?v=KC5H9P4F5Uk

this is the best of all time

>dread when I check my phone
I can relate. I used to get pissed on liquor and xanax daily, if you plan to keep getting that smashed you're going to have to build a shell and stop giving a fuck about what they think. Or stop drinking that much.

Wait lil debbie is RAYCYST?

Is that kreayshawn?

Shame the only way women can become racists is by burning coal

what makes this coal burner a racist nationalist again?

i'll take the latter. because even if i dont send any cringe shit to my chick or my friends or fucking former coworkers, i still wake up feeling like my life is over. it's 100% anxiety brought out by the hangover. totally fabricated.

like nothing bad could happen and i'll still wake up feeling all worried if i drank liquor the night before. like even shit i couldnt possibly give a flying fuck about will weigh on me.

I got mine. Pretty sure she is a descendent of the Hitler youth project. Grandparents left Europe right around end of WW2, changed last names, family history is very hazy

I tried to make it to one of her live shows but couldn't make it out that day.

Gucci Gucci Louis Louis fendi fendi PRADA