#BLM Protesters on Road Get Plowed Over by Vehicle and Shot

youtube.com/watch?v=oBeldXbSPxs - To any normal, reasonable or not borderline mentally handicapped individual one could argue that protesting on the road does carry the risk of someone running you over. With the BLM crowd however, foresight is only white man wizardry.

911, watch, im'ma make whitey stop!

haha what the fuck

He need some meelk!

Is this new? Why are they protesting in the first place.

seems a bit counter productive to stand in the middle of a highway and get run over while protesting that your life matters

Stop making this thread. You already posted it at least once today. This video is like two years old you kangaroo fucker.

>foresight is only white man wizardry.
really tickled my kekkles

>that satisfying BAM when he gets hit

But did he die?

Stop shilling your faggy youtube channel fuck. This like the 10th thread for fucks sake.l

Makes me happy every time I watch it.

>foresight is only white man wizardry
It actually is. It's a damn fine superpower to have.

I got hard from that

It's almost like the idea of highway protests is the subversive plant of some Sup Forumsack who knew it wouldn't take long for somebody to die.

>*get ready to block the road so that no vehicles can get by*
>"SOMEBODY CALL DA AMBERLAMPS!!!!"

how fucking stupid can niggers get

the progression of that thud, the body flying, and the shrill OH MY GAWWWDD warms my heart.

I wonder what their reaction is going to be to the shooting? That's entirely separate. I wonder how their minds are going to process that reality.

>WOMP
>OH MY GOAAAAAT
>OH MY GOOAAAAT
>SHOTS FIRED
>OH MY GOOAAAT
>MORE SHOTS FIRED
Live from Mogadishu it seems

It's like those videos of Africa where people are just randomly loitering around roads and shit.

>inb4 ambulance is blocked by car jam caused by other niggers on the other highway

fucking kek

no wonder why africa is still a shit hole

holy fuck lmfao. the person gets hit by a car and they all start screaming. then while they're screaming someone starts shooting at them and they scatter. hahahahahahahaha

This video is proof that conservatives are all terrorists.

They spit on the constitution and commit violent acts to defend their safe spaces.