Does "get out" REALLY deserve a 100 percent rating

as im sure you heard, this movie got a perfect score or rotten tomatoes, given the same rating as Citzen Kane and 4 percent higher than LOTR. As a film buff, i am personally offended that movies can even get a perfect score in the first place, let alone this race propaganda junk. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EtalOOS-eM
youtu.be/vLrTwJekzms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what was that movie even about?

>caring about what the faggots on rotten tomatoes think

Who cares? Why do you even watch nigger movies?

I care because the fags on r.t are the sole reason this movie got publicity and sold so well in the box office. It skews perception on what a good movie is and further divides america. Thats why I care

Now nigs are more paranoid of whites since this movie came out LOL they fear US

Holy fuck, everything is virtue signaling now.

Lmao "Birth of a Nation" also got a 100% rating.
Go figure.

I've given up on giving a shit about ratings and filmmaking in general. They're all shills shilling for whoever pays the most.

Hollywood is dead and spits out garbage. They are pandering to low IQ, non-white children now.

I hope Hollywood implodes but that will never happen.

The art of filmmaking is dying and very few directors today have the balls or talent or creativity as directors of the past did.

Rotten Tomatoes is wholly owned by Kike Inc. there is no way they would let their pet project (to destroy white bodies and white identity through racemixing) not be trumpeted as the single greatest film since Moonlight.

Rotten tomatoes are little shills. As are services like yelp or whatever. It's all propaganda and pr.

That said the movie itself does seem somewhat intriguing.

It's a breddy good film but it's literally overrated

It is not a bad movie, but it does not deserve that. It simply has a unique kind of story that plays off of a pop-culture conflict (blacks vs whites).

i think the worst thing about this timeline is this kinda shit

get out the same rank as citizen kane??

let me guess, beyonces new shart sounds single is better than ode to joy???

history is being tread on for the sake of being PC and im pretty sick of it

yeah honestly, pol is right idk why this shit bothers me, this shit is all around us everyday. I guess its just film is my passion and it infuriates me knowing all of the shady shit that goes down in Hollywood. We need a Trump figure to break Hollywood fr

Not bait, but definitely deserved above 70%.

That saying, the current climate of reviewers led to immediate "yes best movie ever" because of it's black power fantasy elements, without any real analysis of it as a film.

It's a decently crafted horror film that draws influence from a twilight zone era of storytelling that makes something like 'black mirror' look like the piece of shit it is. It just so happens to be made for a black audience.

Black dude and his GF go to visit the folks in the suburbs. Bullshit happens and it turns out his GF is actually part of a crazed cult that uses hypnosis and brain surgery to allow people to live forever by stealing other people's bodies and implanting their minds/memories in a host. Currently they've been using Blacks because Black hosts are trendy amongst the global immortal-brainwashing-cult community.

The title "Get Out" comes from a black man temporarily knocked out of his hypnosis vainly trying to force his mind-parasite out.

It was a decent indie-flick but super predictable and deserves a 6/10 at best.

Nothing about it was inventive, creative, or as emotionally impactful as a good film is.

It's more "hey it's a black director so let's be sure to give him EXTRA ratings, because ya know, we're white racists who think black people need white's help."

50% (1997) and 71% (2016)

I trust pol enough to know WHY it got a 100 percent. I figured it deserved about an 80 percent.

>100%

Glad based Armond put a stop to that

It sound like a good movie but every other horror movie gets shit on by critics. There is no excuse why this one would be different other than they don't want to be called racist.

>taking a movie this seriously
>taking movie reviews this seriously

Pretty stupid.
From what I gather (I'll probably watch it at some point because some of the scenes in the trailer looked nice visually) the thing preys more on black peoples irrational fears than anything...

>white people are TOO nice
>they must be evil
>now excuse me while I rob this liquor store
>at least i'm honest about it. gotta make dat chedder

wait, really? that sounds pretty cool. Sup Forums makes it seem like it's just race mixing propaganda but if that's what it's really about I would like to see it. It sounds imaginative and interesting, unlike 99.999% of the shit hollywood pumps out by the bucket now.

it doesn't. it's propaganda to push the anti white narrative. the fact that it got a 100 flawless rating makes it obvious.

Lmao nigger jew race mixing propaganda. Disgusting.

I meant to add: also about black people "acting white"... Which is only a fear for them because other black people talk shit about them.

why wouldnt you take ratings seriously? Even if you dont agree with them, ratings literally change the way the world thinks. People look at ratings to decide if they want to see the movie or not.

I saw the trailer for this before Trainspotting 2, it looked decent, and I don't even like horror movies. A 100 rating seems like it's being set up for failure though.

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=2EtalOOS-eM

Actually isn't bad, as it makes fun of those whites who try to hard to be "cultured", aka SJWs.
Still it also appeals to dumb niggers as a black man's power trip.

>8/10 if only because it's an interesting story

The thing with Rotten Tomatoes is it's basically a pass / fail system. Get Out has a 99% pass rating; it's not that 99% of reviewers gave it a 10/10.

And yes, I think it deserves almost entirely positive reviews. It's very well crafted and I can't think of any element (pacing, cinematography, acting, mixing in of comic relief, etc.) which didn't work for me.

its deceptive

It's about how liberals treat blacks.
Watch Sotomayor's review on it.

The film or Rotten Tomatoes?

Wasn't it 99% before? Did RT remove that score to give a 100% now?

Here
youtu.be/vLrTwJekzms

not entirely true. R T gave ghostbusters lots of good reviews and it did shit.

>but every other horror movie gets shit on by critics.
unless its got a big budget and big name stars and bills itself as a "psychological thriller". then it gets Best Picture and becomes a classic.

Ok, it's a good movie and deserves it.

There's only so much you can do for that film.

Get Out is actually a good, original movie.

I actually thought it was pretty funny. They were making fun of white Liberals.

So this movie is about the brainwashing that currently happens to blacks to make them how the elites want them to be?

No, the bait and switch was intentional, it was portrayed as

>look at how evil and racist suburbia is poor darkie dindu nuffin

and then it turns out to be about cults and brain washing and immortality n sheeeit. Pretty clever imo, got the movie plenty of attention it otherwise wouldn't have gotten.

>It's a "I don't understand how Rotten Tomatoes rating system works" thread

Rotten tomato devides movies into two categories, "Fresh" and "Rotten". A movie that gets a below average rating is "rotten", a movie that gets an above average rating is "Fresh".

Rotten tomatoes then looks at the Fresh ratings vs the Rotten ratings, and uses that to determine the overall rating.

This causes Rotten tomatoes to heavily favor mediocre crowdpleasers over controversial masterpieces. Pixar movies score higher on rotten tomatoes than they do on IMDB, because while a lot of Pixar movies aren't the best movies ever, they sure are movies that everybody can agree are good movies. It's the perfect site to go to when you're in a movie lineup with 5 friends and want to know a movie you can all agree on.

You want IMDB if you want a rating system that favors movies that don't just please people, but genuinely impresses them. IMDB ratings are better if you are looking for classic films that are the absolute favorites of critics, rather than movies that please the majority of critics.

Birth of a Nation's rating is justified. One of the highest-grossing films of all time.

Also Rotten tomatoes and IMDB are just aggregators.

If you have an issue with people overrating the movie, go after the critics.

Movies you don't like getting rated highly by movie critics, who by the way overwhelmingly lean liberal as liberals are far more likely to be movie buffs than conservatives are, is not a conspiracy.

Holohoax films also get high ratings because critics are afraid to give low ratings to film that show THE JEWISH PEOPLE BEING MADE INTO SOAP AND SHIT DDD:

Silly user any movie can get a perfect score when you only accept reviews which give it a perfect score.

So what is the redpilled man's movie review site? I don't like wasting time on bad movies.

Follow individual critics whose tastes reflect yours if you don't like aggregrators like RT or IMDB. Look through a few critics and find one whose opinions you agree with.

You should enjoy films based ony our own thoughts instead of depending on the opinion of some internet critic.

why are black people statistically so much dumber in America?

cuz of the american education system the rest of the world makes fun of

I've heard that this movie is less about "fuck all white people" and more about "fuck middle-class white liberals with their social justice warrior bullshit, because they're hurting the very people they're trying to help".

If so, I might have to give this a try just out of curiosity.

Way to be melodramatic

that's my point. rotten tomatoes can't make any film popular just through its reviews, the film has to be good in its own right.

>haha we are white and middle class but we can laugh at the other white middle class folks and then when we leave the cinema we will continue to unironically act exactly the same
Opium for the plebs?

thanks m8

You know it doesn't sound like a bad premise as far as horror movies go, its just the fact that the lefties ride the fuck out of it for their anti-white bullshit

Bill Burr and Joe Rogan both swear this movie is great. Has anyone here seen it?

Its a cautionary tale for black men about dating white women and trusting obama-voting liberals. I thought was a competent horror movie, but nothing to write home about desu

Anyone with a brain stopped using RT years ago

>and then it turns out to be about cults and brain washing and immortality n sheeeit
how many of those characters are portrayed as white, how many are there depicted as le evil oppressive whitey snatching poor melanen enriched kangs

>cant leave your racial biases and enjoy an actual good movie
>film buff
choose one

IMDB, Rotten tomatoes, and the like are shilled in hard mode by groups of (((people))) writing all or nothing styled reviews ad nauseum.

I honestly just don't even get into movies anymore because it's all a bunch of multiculti crap.

>Citing Tommy Sotomayor as if he is a good source of information
End.
Your.
Own.
Life.
Now.

Being this apathetic about a cultural influence that weighs heavily in our society. You are part of the problem.

Take a stand for something, or just shun movies/reviews altogether. Seriously.

I liked the movie, thought it was really more for black people than it was for my white yet tan ass.

It was actually good but it didn't push the envelope.

Chris should have been shot by the cops in the end and not be saved by the TSA dude.

Mike and Jay were right--"Black man kills white girlfriend's family."

>thinking tommy sotamayor isn't a good source of informatoin

Butthurt nig nog / wigger detected

GLANDERSON BOOPER
GLANDERSON BOOPER
GLANDERSON BOOPER
GLANDERSON BOOPER
GLANDERSON BOOPER IS COOOOMING TO YOUR CHAT

>Thoughts?

Fairly straightforward. I won't watch it.

Topkek just looked up what that was, sheer autims on the drunken peasants parts holy shit

>HUUUURRRR LOOOK AT ME ACT RETARDED XDDDDDD

This movie was making fun of liberals though

Actually, it was them making Tommy look like an angry, sad little faggot. His face through the entire segment was fucking beautiful. He was salty as FUCK and could do nothing about it. He just stared and died inside like the little cuck he is.
It wasn't an autistic fail, it was a masterwork troll.
Eat shit, Sup Forumstard.

Topkek is that the amazing athiest? You're a fan of the amazing fedorafag?

this movie is a perfect blend/balance of horror, humor, and social commentary. if it doesn't deserve a 100% rating, it most certainly deserves no less than 95%. calling it race propaganda junk is just mindless Sup Forums brainwashing talk.

rotten tomatoes has always been shit.
now you know.

All they did was spam some stupid meme like a bunch autistic spergs

>>>/reddit/ you 400lbs flaming faggot

It doesn't have a 100%, it has a 99%

And here's the funny part: the one negative review came from a gay black conservative.

>LUL FEDORA
>LUL TOPKEK
>LUL AMAZIN ATHEEISHT
Gonna bring up the banana next faggot or are we done here?

they give blacks awards just for breathing these days
self-respecting negroes are offended by the placating done by limousine liberals toward them

You mean 95% of what Sup Forums does?

Already did you edgelord eternal 12 year old. Yeah spaming some shit meme and being a complete cunt to a guy really makes athiesm look like the euphoric choice

Gee wonder why you are all treated like a bunch of jokes and spergs everywhere you go.

>>>/MGTOW/

>he comes to Sup Forums for the memes

>>>/r4chan/

Holy shit how much more of neckbearded newfag can you possibly be? No Sup Forums has the shitties memes of all the boards, if you honestly think Sup Forums is 95% memes you might be seriously retarded m80.

Inviting some guy onto your show then sperging out like literal retards is not memeing its just cringeworthy.

>moral of the story is racemixing is a disaster

really makes one ponder

Have you seen Tommy do anything? Did you see when he fucking was holding his championship WWE belts and sitting there shitty himself like a 7 year old with downs while some legendary memelord called him Crispy fucking Baldy and all he did was sit there and cry inside like a bitch?
"LETCHA SCALP BREATHE MAH NIGGA"
Motherfucker your great source Tommy is a child who plays with replica WWE belts and fails to make shit he said he would.
TJ might be a cigarette smoking dipshit, and he might be fat, and he might be an asshole, but at least hes enough of an adult not to play with belts and pretend hes the champion of the WWE like a FUCKING CHILD.

Oddly this is true. I saw some nogs comment on a random police video about whitey being scary after that movie.

At this point in our nation's history, it is at the very least socially irresponsible

deserves 150%
fuck drumpf and fuck wite people

oh so thats what that crazy cynthia bitch was talking about

He was never invited on, they just fucked his chat in his own sad shitty little live stream, its called having a bit of fun Sup Forumsfag.
Isn't Sup Forums the one who claims to be the hero of the memewars? Didn't they meme Trump into office? Do you even use Sup Forums newfag?

>The art of filmmaking is dying and very few directors today have the balls or talent or creativity as directors of the past did.

Hollywood is dead. The only movies that are selling well are the Star Wars franchise and the Marvel movies.

Most white kids are into vidya these days. Its the non whites and white liberals who still love movies.

>t. strong independent black woman

why haven't you stopped watching movies already, they're only made for children, women, and niggers

>Tommy Sotamoyor is a black person trying to enjoy himself then he gets his feelings hurt by some jackass troll
>therefore fuck him XDDDDDDD

God you athiest fucking scumbags are the cringiest people on the internet. What are fucking still in high school where this kind of shit is actually enjoyable to you.

>HURR HOW DARE HE WANT TO FEEL LIKE HE FULFILLED HIS CHILDHOOD DREAMS FOR A MOMENT FEELINGS ARE GAY

Meanwhile your literal athiest figurehead sticks bananas up his ass and memes about reddit tier philisophy.

Fuck off dipshit your memes are adolescent garbage that are even Sup Forums.

>having a bit of fun

Where the fuck do you think you are? This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums Sup Forums isn't just some blanket meme site. Its a cringy meme, its not the HWNDU fellas spamming moonman songs on a massive live platform, its a few autists acting like teenage dipshits like most athiests do.

>Didn't they meme Trump into office? Do you even use Sup Forums newfag?
>I came here literally during the elections: the post

Lurkmoar you cringy faggot.