The simple fact that we need sanctuary cities to protect people from being sent back to misery show how primitive...

The simple fact that we need sanctuary cities to protect people from being sent back to misery show how primitive humans remain. We have the capacity to help and offer a better life for people who didn't choose their fate. These people are not invaders. They flee war ridden lands and if they're not their dedication to get here only show their will to work. Illegal immigrants can't sign for government help they work to survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XU8jxLQl1ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cry me a river faggot go back to fucking your maple syrup covered dog at Tim hortons in between hockey matches

>We have the capacity to help

Not for long, if illegals keep working for less under the grid, than people who actually pay taxes. It's an economic time bomb.

>Did a human being from another country illegally cross your border?
>Yes? Then that person is illegal.

If you do not like a law, change it, dont break it

>We have the capacity to help and offer a better life for people who didn't choose their fate.
We actually don't. If you want to give up all your creature comforts to help them personally, go for it.

>Mexico is a war riddled land
>we should let Mexican criminals into our land so they can riddle our land with war too

They aren't illegal, they are just illegally immigrated and illegally in the country.

>we have the option to round up these people in our country without any naturalization process and loud them up on entitlement programs that cost legal residents millions in hard-earned dollars.
>I-its not so we can build a loyal, ignorant voter base or anything! We definitely see these people as more than loyal, domesticated animals! I swear!

Immigrants coming here were rich people in their home country.

Most of them don't flee war ridden lands they seek a better life, but they're not helping them nor helping their home country by doing that. So if you want to start fixing the problem and stop your hypocrisy leave your well protected maple syrup life, hop on a plane to Africa and start educating and helping people there.

Until then shut your mouth.

Humans in my living room at 2 am trying to jack my television are ILLEGAL.

And will be dealt with.

Humans who invaded my country and are reaping benefits of citizens are ILLEGAL.

And Trump is dealing with them accordingly.

It is all so simple.

>mfw texas got rid of it santucary cities

The world is big and full of misery; western countries aren't responsible for making it all better for denizens of the rest of the world. Beyond what we already have with our technology, which admittedly lets you breed to levels where you're miserable again. Sorry about that.

>1 post by this ID
Those primitive countries were built by those people. And they are quite effective in turning civilized ones into a ruin.

Blow off m8.

How to do this? I just found out my county has a sanctuary city in it. Fuck cornell .

Isn't that exactly what a lot of people on this board advocate? Income free of government taxation. Current (((Economy))) prevent humanity from evolving. Without lobbying and rampant nepotism we would have electric cars and advanced green energy by now.

same with florida. Fuck Miami.

Cut federal funds and they will tell you what you want.

That's heartbreaking, it's sad to know that hate and bigotry are winning.

>heartbreaking
thats a funny way of saying amazing

Niggers and mudslime aren't human.

It's not impossible to enter the US legally. Cry me a fucking river if it's tough.

aw muffin fuck off koont

I bet you donate your free time and all of your excess money to help people. Oh wait you don't you hypocrite.

If you break the law you have done something illegal. If you travel to a nation you aren't a native of you are an alien. If you break the law to travel to a country you are not a native of you are an illegal alien.

take in all the illegal immigrants you want you fucking leaf. we've had enough in the states. enjoy your terrorist attacks, rapes, and general crime rates going up

Terrorist attacks by illegal mexican since ever: 0

Kill yourself we must protect and maintain what we've got, you can see what happens when you leave it to third worlders to take care of.

sage

>we have the capacity to help
>we have 20T in debt

we cant help

Is this part of the raid?

Yes you dumb kike it is.

This isn't the stone age anymore. You cannot delay free movement of population indefinitely it's inevitable and should be worked on and eased into lest it'll become a crisis impossible to handle

FUCKING LEAF...DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

>no human is illegal
>illegal mexican

which one is it?

What raid?

You need to separate by current laws no? Wording gymnastics do not contribute.

some supposed raid although there's a hidden Jew in the picture so it's probably a false flag.

Then you're clearly bad at math. We can't help everyone that's in need and it's way more expensive to help them here than there. It also threatens our future stability because these people are basically barbarians especially when it comes to government.

>people
kek

>show how primitive humans remain
Yes, but we don't live in an utopia. Our economical and social systems are not build for open border globalism and mass immigration. All of your wishful thinking can't change that. Yet our systems enabled us to lead humanity as a whole to a never seen level of quality of life around the globe. Things are getting better on the grand scale of things, but you are unable to see it apparently.

>We have the capacity to help and offer a better life for people who didn't choose their fate.
Yes, by improving the countries they are fleeing from so we don't get mass immigration of low skilled workers and incompatible foreign cultures clashing with the native host cultures. You are trying to treat the symptoms instead of the disease.

>These people are not invaders.
They kind of are by definition.

These people should try and make their homelands a better place. Not try to mooch off of other countries and refusing to assimilate.

Yeah. Fuck it. I'm going to burn my passport and driver's license and stop paying taxes !

yass fuck laws and borders and shit!!

You dare to say their countries are shitholes? That's pretty racist. You should commit Sudoku to clean your cucked conscience leaf faggot, it's by thoughts like this that Europe got filled with rapist and pedophiles from the middle east, and you are going the same way, not surprise Canadians are considered as universal pussies.

>(((Wiesel)))

I assume you're trolling, but the message can't be repeated enough:
There are literally billions of people on this earth who would be able to have a better life in America. Billions of poor, malnourished, war ravaged people who would kill for a chance to go to America.

But its not possible. You cant save the whole world. Prosperity is limited. There will always be have and have nots. Even if living standards for the whole world increase, there will always be those countries that have it better.
Thus, there is no point giving away prosperity. It is like pouring water into a bucket that has a hole in the bottom. The third world is a black hole that infinitely expands. It will swallow everything if we let it. The people are an unending horde. They breed and breed and breed. Consume consume consume. The best thing we can do is build a massive fortress around Western countries and try to hold back the tide. Anything else is suicide.

Africa will reach a population of 5 billion by the end of this century, despite being an utterly failed continent who cannot even feed itself. When the famine gets too much, when global warming gets too much, they will want out. Like rats fleeing a burning ship.
Where do you think they will go? North. It will be a migration the likes of which the world has never seen. Europe, and life as we know it will be at an end. A new dark age.
That is unless there is serious populist uprising, and Fortress Europe is acknowledged as an unquestionable necessity for survival.

Though Western countries historically have been a large factor in the problems of the Middle East, I'm not going to go as far as to say that the people of Europe and the West are obligated to allow all refugees in. Letting people in of a completely different worldview into a secularized society isn't a guarantee of a multicultural and tolerant society. I'm sure you've all heard of Sweden being the rape capital of Europe?

No, you have the capacity to virtue signal on the internet from the safety of Canada while crime rates in the US go up.

"Africa will reach a population of 5 billion by the end of this century, despite being an utterly failed continent who cannot even feed itself. When the famine gets too much, when global warming gets too much, they will want out. Like rats fleeing a burning ship.
Where do you think they will go? North. It will be a migration the likes of which the world has never seen. Europe, and life as we know it will be at an end. A new dark age.
That is unless there is serious populist uprising, and Fortress Europe is acknowledged as an unquestionable necessity for survival."
Well speaking of a slippery slope fallacy...

they contribute nothing but instead drain us of our resources by us "helping" them you utter ninkompoop.

fuck of sage

based

Law and order are back.

OPINION! Western Liberalism will never be compatible with traditional Middle Eastern belief systems and values.

>Breaking the law isn't illegal when I say so
>Following the law in a way I don't like is illegal when I say so
Every time.

Why do you suppose we want the wall you dunce

Also we have the 2nd amendment so yea we'll be fine over here in dumb old murrica

>How can a human being be illegal?

When they do illegal things.

but they're illegal the reason they need to be sent back is literally in the name

So where do you think were headed then? He's right, that right there is the reason for all the insanity with trump etc

By lowering living conditions wherever they go?
Savageness is a state of mind not a location stupid fucker

>we need sanctuary cities

You can't help those who can't help themselves. Sage.

Ok leaf I want you to do a little thought exercise for me. You say that they're being sent back to (their home country) misery. Why is that the case? What makes the country they come from such a horrible place?

Could it be the people who are in it?

I don't understand why liberals believe third-world people are desirable. They're savages.

I get it that you haven't lived among them to know that. I guess it's Marxist brain-washing.

>under the grid
off the grid

A

Mexico isn't at war faggot.

>Illegals
>people

Sage

no human is illegal, but they can be illegally in a country

>Elie Wiesel

Jew detected. Move on boys.

I agree. Let's send all our illegals to Canada. They will benefit greatly.

then how about we let in all of africa while we're at it. Let's let in 99% of china and india. They didn't choose where they were born, it's only fair

Come closer so I can beat you.

>
You need to separate by current laws no? Wording gymnastics do not contribute

is this a google translation fail?

FUCKING

Distinguish between illegal and legal according to our current laws definitions

Obvious troll thread is obvious

>no human being is illegal
THATS WHY THEY'RE CALLED ILLEGAL I M M I G R A N T S.
They IMMIGRATED ILLEGALLY, what's so hard to understand about that, there's a list of laws regarding immigration, those people broke them, hence, they're illegal IMMIGRANTS (because they broke immigration laws)

t. Torontonian

>These people

Ur still racist senpai. Report to your nearest brainwash reeducation camp.

One should be on every blok in your miserable fake country

>free of taxation
Why do lefties always compare their selves to ancaps

>Probably bait but I'll bite anyway
You're an idiot OP and here's why.

First of all borders are necessary for a stable society. If you allow people to trample them without consequence then the borders mean nothing. If the borders mean nothing then societal collapse is inevitable and then you will find yourself in a war torn situation similar to what these "innocent migrants" are fleeing. Congratulations you solved nothing.

Second their fate means nothing. Nobody chooses their fate, if such a thing exists. When you import large numbers of foreigners it will lead to a schism in your population. Without a somewhat unified populace and culture your laws will quickly become ineffectual and lines will be drawn between groups until civil war breaks out. You aren't helping these people by letting them in, if anything you are harming them by not forcing them to solve the problems that lead them to where they are.

Thirdly they can and do sign for government assistance. Fake IDs are not movie make believe they are a real criminal industry and it's booming.

Forth the only reason your masters are selling the "let the migrants in!" nonsense is because the west for the most part uses debt based economies. Once the native population reaches debt saturation you need to bring in new people with no debt to keep the system limping along. Again you are not helping these people, you are introducing a new slave class for the wealthy elite to exploit.

What liberals, and indeed many Sup Forumsacks fail to remember is that humans are a product of nature and thus we are subject to it's laws. There is a reason why you are not supposed to feed wildlife when out in the wild. You feel bad for them, you want to help, but in doing so you actually harm them more than if you had simply left them alone. Stop being a naive idealist and grow up. Realize that the world is not perfect and that imperfect solutions are the best we can do.

I understand where you're coming from and what you mean.

I wish, myself, that it was different and we could do something great for one another.

But the reality is, Europe is on grave danger. Those "poor refugees" are at holy war and are trying to reclaim all of that land. No one seems to understand this. They will continue to rape and pillage. If anyone has paid attention to what they are saying, it is all of this.

A time for a bleeding heart is when there is peace, this is not that time.

Deus fucking Vult

Every western country on earth was miserable to live in at one time or another. It got better not by running away. But staying and making it better

>No human being is illegal

Except ones that break the law....

Fucking liberals.

We don't need anymore niggers here.

youtube.com/watch?v=XU8jxLQl1ag