How do we solve the cat issue Sup Forums?

how do we solve the cat issue Sup Forums?

they are lazy and do nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOP LETTING THEM INTO YOUR HOMES
STOP GIVING THEM HANDOUTS
IF THEY WANT FOOD THEY NEED TO WORK FOR IT THEMSELVES

The Feline Question is best left to the canines, who typically without thinking just tear them to pieces

i threw out my cat but my mum told me she is gonna remove me from the house if i abuse it again

Seize the meows of pawduction

why are they so big and fat?

But...but

> owning the meow Jew

Goyim please

What? Who's fat?

Mine hunters mice.

>grew up on a farm
>had dogs, cats, and lotsa other animals

with superior aryan pets

That's good you little faggot stop abusing animals. People are for abuse, animals are for loving.

Compassion creates a toxic pathology of dependency. Feral cats live great lives in rural areas.

Can somebody please post the cat girl with the penis?

cats are evil

we make a genetic feline/human hybrid and make em slaves like the egyptians did with apes.

You just rough them up and throw them around every now and then as entertainment.

?

Is there any animal more blue pilled than cats

A cat at least provides me with love and cuddles
A black or Arab provides me with a grenade in my dumpster

Your mum

Cats are the ultimate alt right animal. Invades and occupies a home, has no respect for the original people, kills natives and vermin, it's main goal is to do as little as possible and just be happy and contented, does try to kiss ass and be overly gregarious like dogs.

Dogs are a stupid fuckin animal and blue pill. Cats rule.

They catch pests and provide lonely women comfort.

There are too many domestic pets in general - provide tax breaks for organizations that catch/neuter&spay/release and fix and adopt out pets.

Tax the shit out of breeders until the population is under control.

Do it for dogs, too.

cats are great, so are dogs.

You know the one. I'd do it but I'm on mobile right now.

Sage goes in all fields for slide threads can't you Fuck off OP stop shitting up the board
/thread

Awkward.

When I was younger I used to live by an old lady who had a ton of cats who stunk up the neighbourhood. Kittens everywhere. When I was around 9 I took one of those kittens off the street and put it inside a soccer sock and tied the sock real tight. I repeatedly threw the sock with the kitten in it up as hard as I could. Once I opened it the kittens eyes were out of its sockets but it was still breathing. So I threw it in the pond by my house. Probably died quick. Didn't fly too good

I really don't, but I'm interested in seeing it.

That one.

That's a dude.

Abusing animals is a sign for being a subhuman, being an attack culture.

You should get gassed.

AK?!?!

Between dogs and cats my degree of choice is so great that it would never occur to me to compare the two. I have no active dislike for dogs, any more than I have for monkeys, human beings, negroes, cows, sheep, or pterodactyls; but for the cat I have entertained a particular respect and affection ever since the earliest days of my infancy. In its flawless grace and superior self-sufficiency I have seen a symbol of the perfect beauty and bland impersonality of the universe itself, objectively considered; and in its air of silent mystery there resides for me all the wonder and fascination of the unknown. The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind. It is no accident that the contemplative Egyptians, together with such later poetic spirits as Poe, Gautier, Baudelaire, and Swinburne, were all sincere worshippers of the supple grimalkin.

Well, I disagree. I think showing sympathy to lower species is a sign of weakness. Awkward.

If not bait you're literally a sociopath

i bet you live in a trailer

bury them

rev up those gas chambers

Naturally, one’s preference in the matter of cats and dogs depends wholly upon one’s temperament and point of view. The dog would appear to me to be the favourite of superficial, sentimental, emotional, and democratic people—people who feel rather than think, who attach importance to mankind and the popular conventional emotions of the simple, and who find their greatest consolation in the fawning and dependent attachments of a gregarious society. Such people live in a limited world of imagination; accepting uncritically the values of common folklore, and always preferring to have their naive beliefs, feelings, and prejudices tickled, rather than to enjoy a purely aesthetic and philosophic pleasure arising from discrimination, contemplation, and the recognition of austere absolute beauty.

Cats are the most redpilled domestic animal

Not true. They sleep to save energy for hunting pests.

This is not to say that the cheaper emotions do not also reside in the average cat-lover’s love of cats, but merely to point out that in ailurophily there exists a basis of true aestheticism which kynophily does not possess. The real lover of cats is one who demands a clearer adjustment to the universe than ordinary household platitudes provide; one who refuses to swallow the sentimental notion that all good people love dogs, children, and horses while all bad people dislike and are disliked by such. He is unwilling to set up himself and his cruder feelings as a measure of universal values, or to allow shallow ethical notions to warp his judgment. In a word, he had rather admire and respect than effuse and dote; and does not fall into the fallacy that pointless sociability and friendliness, or slavering devotion and obedience, constitute anything intrinsically admirable or exalted. Dog-lovers base their whole case on these commonplace, servile, and plebeian qualities, and amusingly judge the intelligence of a pet by its degree of conformity to their own wishes. Catlovers escape this delusion, repudiate the idea that cringing subservience and sidling companionship to man are supreme merits, and stand free to worship aristocratic independence, self-respect, and individual personality joined to extreme grace and beauty as typified by the cool, lithe, cynical, and unconquered lord of the housetops.

cats are only useful if you have a barn

>I have no psychiatric education but let me diagnose you anyway

>I put my 18 year old kitters to sleep last week

I think that's a buzzword.

Heh, I grew up in a rural area. Lived near a whole wack of trailers and that. Awkward.

Actually adult male cats are the problem, I own 3 female cats and they hunt lots of rats and small reptiles.

Persons of commonplace ideas—unimaginative worthy burghers who are satisfied with the daily round of things and who subscribe to the popular credo of sentimental values—will always be dog-lovers. To them nothing will ever be more important than themselves and their own more primitive feelings, and they will never cease to esteem and glorify the fellow-animal who best typifies these. Such persons are submerged in the vortex of Oriental idealism and abasement which ruined classic civilisation in the Dark Ages, and live in a bleak world of abstract sentimental values wherein the mawkish illusions of meekness, devotion, gentleness, brotherhood, and whining humility are magnified into supreme virtues, and a whole false ethic and philosophy erected on the timid reactions of the flexor system of muscles. This heritage, ironically foisted on us when Roman politics raised the faith of a whipped and broken people to supremacy in the later empire, has naturally kept a strong hold over the weak and the sentimentally thoughtless; and perhaps reached its culmination in the insipid nineteenth century, when people were wont to praise dogs “because they are so human” (as if humanity were any valid standard of merit!), and honest Edwin Landseer painted hundreds of smug Fidoes and Carlos and Rovers with all the anthropoid triviality, pettiness, and “cuteness” of eminent Victorians.

Get a big cat and let him outside to fuck up other animals and kill birds and mice.

>and small reptiles.
we need cats in shadow gov.

This. So many smart ass know-nothings think they're all that and a bag of chips

Female cats are much nicer in general to have, in my personal experience

I have masters in psychiatry and make 300k starting at Wendy's

There's no such thing as a masters of psychiatry

And people at Wendy's don't make that much.

so? just wait until they wake up

But amidst this chaos of intellectual and emotional grovelling a few free souls have always stood out for the old civilised realities which mediaevalism eclipsed—the stern classic loyalty to truth, strength, and beauty given by a clear mind and uncowed spirit to the full-living Western Aryan confronted by Nature’s majesty, loveliness, and aloofness. This is the virile aesthetic and ethic of the extensor muscles—the bold, buoyant, assertive beliefs and preferences of proud, dominant, unbroken, and unterrified conquerors, hunters, and warriors—and it has small use for the shams and whimperings of the brotherly, affection-slobbering peacemaker and cringer and sentimentalist. Beauty and sufficiency—twin qualities of the cosmos itself—are the gods of this aristocratic and pagan type; to the worshipper of such eternal things the supreme virtue will not be found in lowliness, attachment, obedience, and emotional messiness. This sort of worshipper will look for that which best embodies the loveliness of the stars and the worlds and the forests and the seas and the sunsets, and which best acts out the blandness, lordliness, accuracy, self-sufficiency, cruelty, independence, and contemptuous and capricious impersonality of all-governing Nature. Beauty—coolness—aloofness—philosophic repose—self-sufficiency—untamed mastery—where else can we find these things incarnated with even half the perfection and completeness that mark their incarnation in the peerless and softly gliding cat, which performs its mysterious orbit with the relentless and unobtrusive certainty of a planet in infinity?

Kill all cats or leave them outside.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/

yeah cuz your muslim Mohammed of course you have no feelings you mongrel

cats are cute

I'm Welsh. Awkward.

That dogs are dear to the unimaginative peasant-burgher whilst cats appeal to the sensitive poet-aristocrat-philosopher will be clear in a moment when we reflect on the matter of biological association. Practical plebeian folk judge a thing only by its immediate touch, taste, and smell; while more delicate types form their estimates from the linked images and ideas which the object calls up in their minds. Now when dogs and cats are considered, the stolid churl sees only the two animals before him, and bases his favour on their relative capacity to pander to his sloppy, unformed ideas of ethics and friendship and flattering subservience. On the other hand the gentleman and thinker sees each in all its natural affiliations, and cannot fail to notice that in the great symmetries of organic life dogs fall in with slovenly wolves and foxes and jackals and coyotes and dingoes and painted hyaenas, whilst cats walk proudly with the jungle’s lords, and own the haughty lion, the sinuous leopard, the regal tiger, and the shapely panther and jaguar as their kin. Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness—the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

because those feelings sure aren't the reason behind whites becoming emasculated weaklings

>grenade in my dumpster
with the right size charge, this would be an excellent idea to kill off mice and rats and maybe coons. just need to design the dumpster for it.

You don't hurt or kill lesser beings if they do not harm you, or intend to kill you.

We only kill and cull subhumans because they -will- kill us without even thinking twice about it, whereas a cat doesn't want to, and has no need to kill us.

learn the difference fagola.

Buddy, pic related is me. You don't want to fuck with a guy like me. Id rock your world. Talk to me, or about me, in that tone and you better brace for impact baby.

remember the old days when cats would work hard in the wheat fields hunting mice all day?
now they are degenerates sleeping all day and eating handouts.

Is there any r34 about das Wendy's logo? really interested