Lara Witt : Writer for Teen Vogue

We need more back up. This stupid idiot is a writer for teen vogue. Another feminist who hates white people , says white people are evil. Isn't racist, she's one of them , yes do away with race.

I'd bleach her

gross nazi pig

Lara is this you? I'm not even sure if you're black but you're cute

no but you're just a dumb retard

I bet lara witt dates only white guys

boo hoo white ppl am evil pls gib me attention waaaaaa LOOK I POSTED IT ON TWITTER WAAAAAAAAAAA GIB ME ATTENTION I AM OPPRESSED FEMALE WITH A MACBOOK PRO! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

is that Miracle Watts or that one beautiful Black Actress that was in Biker Boyz

Megan Good, how the fuck did I forget her name.

She just said whites are evil. So why dies she think white people telling her to die is any more evil? Don't they want nazis to die? These people are retarded. >

I'm surprised you figured out how to post

>White women race mixes with a black man
>"OMG! 14/88 ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG! DUMB BLONDE WHORE BRAIN WASHED BY JEWISH MEDIAS! SHES JUST DOING IT BECAUSE SHE HATES HER DAD! FUCKING COAL BURNER!"
>Intellectual white male has intercourse with a female of a different race
>"This is the only way to make the world better. I'm making the world whiter lol :) Even if i have a child i'll just tell it how inferior it is to me so it'll group up red pilled :^)"
r/hapas was made by dumb neo-nazis like you, who can't put their brain over their dick. Pathetic!

Hahahah #Triggered , just noticing rascism , muh but only white ppl can be fascist ..... WRONG

What is she gonna do when white people stop smiling and start killing?

#briggered

Someone's mad that black women prefer white men? It's okay, I'd have you as a side chick, but not my gf

>Someone's mad that black women prefer white men? It's okay, I'd have you as a side chick, but not my gf

I notice you didn't say "Intellectual white male has intercourse with a black woman."
Even a retarded nigress like yourself couldn't stoop to that level of delusion

Imagine not getting the fact that i was pointing out hypocrisy.

fuck nu-male cucks are such coward pussys they need to beat these loud bitchy woman and send them back to the kitchen

I'd legit put up with it for the girl top left.